Chk82

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Chk82 is not the worst person
URL: Pat Stay vs Shotgun Suge

Chk82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 04:32 PM   #2
iamHBY

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Pat with a clear 30, this is one of Suge’s better performances, but I thought Pat clearly outclassed him.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 05:41 PM   #3
Feral Linguist
otbva

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
thrilled to see this has dropped
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 09:28 PM   #4
StankDaddy

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
fiiiiinally. Looks the same as on the stream - clear 3-0 for Pat. Just stylin' on him the whole time.
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 09:45 PM   #5
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 418 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
this was a terrible matchup for suge. it was clear pat was gonna clown him. but it was a good battle. pat stay's 2nd and third were flames

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. geechi gotti
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 10:01 PM   #6
Felicity Halsey
Certified vet

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Felicity Halsey is not the worst person
Pat came way more prepared.
Old 01-25-2020, 12:06 AM   #7
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 945 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
How are the KKKotd stans gonna say Pat clearly won 3-0 when he clearly lost the 1st
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 02:27 AM   #8
sleeping dogs

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
yea pat 2-1. suge won the 1st
the market sold imaginations just to keep you in the dark"

current top 5: tay roc, tsu surf, pat stay, loaded lux, geechi gotti
sleeping dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 02:54 AM   #9
Emancee

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyDaze View Post
How are the KKKotd stans gonna say Pat clearly won 3-0 when he clearly lost the 1st
So we're in agreement that Pat clearly won, then?
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 03:54 AM   #10
Tecnik

Tecnik is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyDaze View Post
I prefer URL to KOTD and I'm from Jersey. Suge is awful. Whole first round about smoking crack/meth and calling Pat white then closes round by using a slogan saying he has no slogan. Riveting.
Tecnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 05:11 AM   #11
Ayo!

Ayo! is a PY Poster
Hell yeah. White power.
Ayo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 05:41 AM   #12
Felicity Halsey
Certified vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecnik View Post
I prefer URL to KOTD and I'm from Jersey. Suge is awful. Whole first round about smoking crack/meth and calling Pat white then closes round by using a slogan saying he has no slogan. Riveting.
I smoked both crack and meth before I don't see the big deal. First off crack isn't as good as coke and all meth is is adderall and it just makes you stay awake for longer. Crack is retarded cause it feels like all the potent components are taken out of it
Old 01-25-2020, 03:30 PM   #13
StankDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felicity Halsey View Post
I smoked both crack and meth before I don't see the big deal. First off crack isn't as good as coke and all meth is is adderall and it just makes you stay awake for longer. Crack is retarded cause it feels like all the potent components are taken out of it
Meth is not adderall. One is methamphetamine, one is dexamphetamine. Sounds like you listened to the wrong Joe Rogan episode lol possibly the Dr. Carl Hart one. You clearly havenít done crack Iíd thatís youíre take away
You try sooo hard to sound cool and experienced.
Old 01-25-2020, 03:36 PM   #14
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
irvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australiairvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australia
shotgun suge is good in that whole "ah ok he's a street dude so we don't care that he is basic af and says nothing nonstop" which applies to nearly all of url

lmao that white ppl depression shit or whatever he said cracked me up tho

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 01:38 AM   #15
Felicity Halsey
Certified vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by StankDaddy View Post
Meth is not adderall. One is methamphetamine, one is dexamphetamine. Sounds like you listened to the wrong Joe Rogan episode lol possibly the Dr. Carl Hart one. You clearly havenít done crack Iíd thatís youíre take away
You try sooo hard to sound cool and experienced.
Crack doesn't have a big effect on me my body is different. I'm just saying whatever meth has inside of it just makes you stay awake after you smoke it. Other than that there's nothing really special about it I think weed is way better
Old 01-26-2020, 03:30 AM   #16
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
shotgun suge is good in that whole "ah ok he's a street dude so we don't care that he is basic af and says nothing nonstop" which applies to nearly all of url
I wouldn't go that far, but if you're going to bring up old topics like the Charron molestation thing, you have to really do something fresh with it. Suge couldn't really find that new angle. Pat at least was more original even if he did get his big angle from Nils N Skills, lol. When Suge was doing some original material he had some legitimate fire though.
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...

Last edited by Emancee; 01-26-2020 at 06:52 AM.
Old 01-26-2020, 05:10 AM   #17
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Suge was good His delivery and aggresssion on point and had some nice punches
1st debatable
Pat 2-1 or 30

CRB - Rap Battle - Mz BlackPearl vs Houdini Diamond
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1dnPHKLL8k&t

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 05:36 AM   #18
Spacelab

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Spacelab is not the worst person
Throwback to Cruger vs Illusion Z

Pat changed his outfit
came to the battle in a clown's kit
....Suge couldn't freestyle ONE line about it
Old 01-26-2020, 06:40 AM   #19
iamHBY

iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
I wouldn't go that far, but if you're going to bring up old topics like the Charron molestation thing, you have to really do something fresh with it. Suge couldn't really find that new angle. Pat at least was more original even if he did get his big angle from Nils N Skills, lol. When Suge was doing some original material he had some legitimate for though.
I think that was one of my bigger critiques with Suge in the battle, especially after seeing how many fans have been saying it was either a debatable battle or one that Suge won. A really large chunk of the time, Suge spent most of his rounds either rehashing old Pat angles without putting a new spin on it, or using old name flips without making them fresh. For me, I thought Pat brought a little bit of everything to the table, and I'm sure he'll do well again on URL in the near future.
Old 01-26-2020, 06:53 AM   #20
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
rehashing old Pat angles without putting a new spin on it, or using old name flips without making them fresh.
Saint Patrick's Day bars are definitely heading towards my auto-loss list, for sure.
Old 01-26-2020, 07:46 AM   #21
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
suge not only used angles that have been done to death on pat but used bars that have already been used on him , suge was all right he clearly lost though
Old 01-26-2020, 02:58 PM   #22
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
This is the first URL battle in a while that I didn't mind spending an hour on. Fire from both sides. Pat with the W but Suge came with some dope shit.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 07:41 PM   #23
bobbylight

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
Quote:
I have not done Coke or crack but from what I have heard from friends you probably smoke horrendously bad crack.
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 04:06 AM   #24
Felicity Halsey
Certified vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
I have not done Coke or crack but from what I have heard from friends you probably smoke horrendously bad crack.
Real shit the shit I smoked was pure garbage
Old 01-27-2020, 07:28 AM   #25
iamHBY

Quote:
Saint Patrick's Day bars are definitely heading towards my auto-loss list, for sure.
Agreed.
Old 01-27-2020, 08:47 AM   #26
StankDaddy

Quote:
Crack doesn't have a big effect on me my body is different. I'm just saying whatever meth has inside of it just makes you stay awake after you smoke it. Other than that there's nothing really special about it I think weed is way better
Well i'm most certainly not gonna disagree there!
Old 01-29-2020, 08:15 PM   #27
Casual

Mentioned: 454 Post(s)
Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I think that was one of my bigger critiques with Suge in the battle, especially after seeing how many fans have been saying it was either a debatable battle or one that Suge won. A really large chunk of the time, Suge spent most of his rounds either rehashing old Pat angles without putting a new spin on it, or using old name flips without making them fresh. For me, I thought Pat brought a little bit of everything to the table, and I'm sure he'll do well again on URL in the near future.

To be fair I think that was smart by Suge. Yeah, they're "old angles" to people that have been watching Pat battles forever but the reality is this is just Pat's second URL battle and the first on US soil. There's a lot of people in that crowd who probably haven't heard those angles.

It's only old angles to nerdbirds like us.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 01:48 PM   #28
irvsykeg

irvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australiairvsykeg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I wouldn't go that far, but if you're going to bring up old topics like the Charron molestation thing, you have to really do something fresh with it. Suge couldn't really find that new angle. Pat at least was more original even if he did get his big angle from Nils N Skills, lol. When Suge was doing some original material he had some legitimate fire though.

People should always be doing original material

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
Old 01-31-2020, 11:46 PM   #29
Paradox

Paradox is not the worst person
Quote:
People should always be doing original material
hes a white barber i feel like those jokes would go over well with URL audience. i mean they make fun of geechi for same profession non stop.

or keep doing pat stay doing crack or hes white.
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 06:17 AM   #30
irvsykeg

none of these dudes are gonna beat pat when they're so 1 dimensional that's why they all "lose" to charron

it'd be some "puncher" that everyone gasses like nitty or some shit droppin gahbage "room shakers"

but pats gonna effortlessly clown all these dudes

Old 02-01-2020, 06:17 AM   #31
irvsykeg

geechi and pat would be dope i'd be interested in seeing pats approach to geechi

Old 02-02-2020, 08:20 PM   #32
griminey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
Pat is practically unbeatable, he's probably the best doing it right now.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 12:43 AM   #33
Emancee

Quote:
geechi and pat would be dope i'd be interested in seeing pats approach to geechi
Yeah that is definitely the next one for Pat. Hope he doesn't do one of those boring battles against a URL big name that neither of them will care enough about to try.

Tags