Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Announcement So ux9 passed away last night... (RIP)

Old 12-26-2016, 12:43 AM   #1
TheMood

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
TheMood is not the worst person
So ux9 passed away last night... (RIP)

Hello, just registered to post this thread.
You may remember a frequent poster on this forum known as "uuuuuuuuu" or "ux9 u so fine" aka Nicholas Michael Bradley. I was one of his best friends, we grew up together since middle school.

I found out from his ex-gf that he passed away last night in his sleep after having one too many drinks and suffocating. He was generally a depressive/suicidal person but the death was ruled accidental. Nick was a heavy drinker and occasionally smoked weed, but I never thought something like this could happen to him.

Figured I should let you guys know since this was a second home to him and I know how much he loved posting on here. He was a huge battle rap fan. Only 26 yrs old, too young to go. Personally I am very hurt today and can only imagine how difficult this is for his mother.

Don't have much else to say. Everything seems surreal. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
TheMood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 06:19 AM   #2
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Thanks for going out of your way to post this. My condolences to anyone affected by this, never knew him but I'mma smoke one for him.

Like I said I never knew him but he was always chill anytime he replied to my comments and I remember watching battles with him pretty recently on watch2gether.com and we never had issues.

RIP ux9, sad to hear this during the holidays.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 06:24 AM   #3
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
wow, i really hope this isn't true. he was one of the few hilarious people on here and i actually enjoyed his posts. damn, that's a shitty way to go. feel bad for his gf as well. damn, on christmas? condolences. that's terrible.

themood,

condolences to you as well. that's way, way too young to go. damn. RIP.

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 06:32 AM   #4
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1285 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Man.. This is crushing if true.. Please message me with confirmation or some kind of proof of this, I can't believe it
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 06:35 AM   #5
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
My condolences, he was a good dude.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 06:38 AM   #6
Toronto
rip bambam

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
damn rip

2016 been a bad one
Old 12-26-2016, 06:44 AM   #7
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Fuck. This is horrible news. U9X is a legend.

RIP
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 06:49 AM   #8
mulatto mutant

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
mulatto mutant is not the worst person
fuck man

this is sad

i truly hope you and his other loved ones manage to get through this somehow
03) Tsu Surf
04) Calicoe
05) B Magic
06) Illmaculate
07) Aye Verb
08) Iron Solomon
09) Tay Roc
10) Fresco
mulatto mutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 07:00 AM   #9
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
?!

no fucking way

had so much fun with ux9 on these battle rap forums. this is awful

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 07:01 AM   #10
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1285 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
really something I can't believe, ux9 is a staple to this forum and such a good guy
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 07:05 AM   #11
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
RIP...hoping you and his other friends/family can get through this, good luck
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 07:06 AM   #12
brodeezy

brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
im not kiddin we better get nunu nellz to shout out ux9 somehow he loved that girl. fuuuck reading through his posts gonna miss reading them

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Old 12-26-2016, 07:07 AM   #13
BLEEZY
Capped In America

BLEEZY is better than Grind Time AustraliaBLEEZY is better than Grind Time Australia
Damn dude. Rip.
BLEEZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 07:08 AM   #14
BLEEZY
Capped In America

BLEEZY is better than Grind Time AustraliaBLEEZY is better than Grind Time Australia
A treal one

"Don't drink n post kids"
BLEEZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 07:08 AM   #15
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Terrible news, RIP to him and condolences to you, his family, and loved ones

Fuck 2016 man
Old 12-26-2016, 07:10 AM   #16
brodeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine View Post

I know I stay on all your pos reps ; puck me right in my ass
ux9's rep stays forever green!!!!! his last post was tellin us all to puck him in his ass. classic ux9

yo @TheMood if u got it in u down the line let the forum know if we can set up any donations page for his fam or anything if they need any help, i dont think many of us knew about his depression or anything.. but its a pretty big forum and that dude was a classic member so im sure thered be contributions

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:

Last edited by brodeezy; 12-26-2016 at 07:16 AM.
Old 12-26-2016, 07:19 AM   #17
TheMood

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
TheMood is not the worst person
@everyone It's all true and I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Here is the initial text with his ex-gf that told me: http://i.imgur.com/yyF1Xuy.png

Censored some personal information but I am willing to PM a mod or admin some extra proof, including a phone # to contact his ex if they would like to find out more. I don't have his mothers number but she apparently does. Everything I know was included in my OP. He drank a lot and suffocated in his sleep (not sure if choked on vomit or slow breathing) and if I find out more I will let you guys know.

We hadn't spoken in over 1 1/2 yrs but that's also around the time his longtime gf broke up with him and he started drinking more. Eventually he pushed me away when I would try to talk to him and message him, so I figured he just wasn't that interested in being a friend. Also about 1-2 yrs before that, his uncle killed himself and his aunt in a murder-suicide, which fucked Nick up inside. He was never the same since that day.

Regardless of all this, I always held him close to my heart because we talked every single day since 2003 and there is no way I can just forget about someone I once considered my best and closest friend.

Normally I would never go out of my way to tell some random forum about this kind of stuff but I know that he was on here 24/7 and loved posting. Right now I'm really upset that I did not get the chance to reconcile our friendship as I was planning on doing it recently. That hurts the most.

Thanks for your support.
TheMood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 07:20 AM   #18
WallaceBread
Shit like that

Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
WallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time Antarctica
One of the few people that really made me laugh out loud while reading the forum. My condolences, this is terrible.
WallaceBread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 07:20 AM   #19
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Jesus. We'd all seen his descent into alcoholism on here, and I knew there were some personal issues. I feel legit sick to my stomach over this. I'm sorry for your loss, and I echo @brodeezy in that we'd gladly help with anything set up for his family. I'm shocked.

RIP. This is horrible news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 07:37 AM   #20
Water Mage

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
I wasn't close to Ux9 at all but he randomly messaged me once about some personal stuff and I tried to have a heart to heart with the dude

Now I wish I would have said more... My condolences to his friends and family, Rest in Paradise, brother. Got u in my heart and prayers tonight my man
Water Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 07:47 AM   #21
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Is this real? Very sad if so. I liked the guy a lot. It's not exactly an easy task to drink yourself to death, and I'm holding out for better news but respect and condolences and it sucks to hear if true
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 07:52 AM   #22
WallaceBread
Shit like that

Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
WallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I'd just like to fondly remember the time he text battled Erik Foreman and said he drank a liter of crack
WallaceBread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 07:57 AM   #23
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
How awful....=[

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 07:57 AM   #24
irvsykeg

irvsykeg is not the worst person
damn, looks like this is true. this sucks. i realize this may sound hypocritical coming from me given my storied history, but it's so easy to forget that we're all actual people behind the keyboard. incredibly sad to hear about this, especially given the circumstances of his death. we've probably all gotten shitfaced and puked before, so shitty that it's what took his life. very sorry to hear of him becoming alc-dependant. not around enough to know that, but shit, that is terrible.

im sure very few people know me around here these days. but if you ever need someone to chat with and BS with, hit me up. dependency issues suck. depression sucks. if you want to shoot the shit about rap or discuss random shit, hit me up. https://www.facebook.com/sykull

we can often be a toxic community, but we are all still people. if there are warning signs, help one another out. i don't wish bad on anyone here, ever. support one another.

RIP u9x. you cracked me up. i hope there is an afterlife and you're thriving in it.

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)

Last edited by irvsykeg; 12-26-2016 at 07:59 AM.
irvsykeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 08:32 AM   #25
mek

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
mek is not the worst person
RIP

Terrible news

Hope everyone in his life can take something positive away from this loss
mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 08:44 AM   #26
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Real talk. End of the day this shit is all jokes.

Never would I want any of you to be hurt. Be prosperous, be healthy, be safe.

This shit broke my heart. This kid didn't have to die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 09:22 AM   #27
DDSS
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
DDSS is a PY Poster
Man, with all the bullshit this year, this is one that hit me the hardest. I've been casually lurking/posting on this board for half a decade and this dude has been a staple. Being around his age, it's so fucked up this type of shit happens, and fuck...it almost seems impossible...he was posting yesterday! Fuk RIP man....God bless.
DDSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 09:38 AM   #28
99sworDzman99

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
99sworDzman99 probably likes in here/hair word play
RIP to bro
99sworDzman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 09:38 AM   #29
Wolfpac187
OTBVA's Tech Nines Bodyba

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Wolfpac187 is better than Grind Time AustraliaWolfpac187 is better than Grind Time Australia
It may not mean much now but it would be cool if we all repped the homie one last time, just to show our appreciation to his contribution to the site.

RIP
Old 12-26-2016, 09:44 AM   #30
Scartown

Scartown is better than Grind Time AustraliaScartown is better than Grind Time Australia
Didn't know dude at all but anyone passing, especially this time of year sucks. Gonna hug my kid a bit tighter when I leave for work today.

Thoughts and prayers to all his friends and family.
Scartown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 09:46 AM   #31
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
RIP UUUUUUUUU
This shit is hard to take

I didn't know him personally but he always made a great contribution to the site.

I still remember him from a while back, with the bill collector avatar, making a name for himself on the boards...RIP man this sucks

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChopChoiceBeats
www.facebook.com/ChopChoiceBeats

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. MF Doom
4. Notorious BIG
5. Rick Ross
Assassin Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 09:49 AM   #32
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Damn this is crazy. Had dude down on my best posters list the other day. Super sad to hear that. RIP to one of the best poster on this board. Really sad to hear. Please keep us posted on wether we can help.
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 09:52 AM   #33
lukej

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Rest In Peace
lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 11:26 AM   #34
FILTH
Jesucio

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
FILTH is not the worst person
2016 has taken a lot of people man. smh. too young. RIP
FILTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 11:36 AM   #35
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
Jesus wtf

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 11:47 AM   #36
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1187 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
beyond horrible. i am so sorry for your loss thank you for notifying all of us.

RIP
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 12:44 PM   #37
cdizzle

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
cdizzle is not the worst person
Fuck.

I find it very fitting his last post was 'I hate all u mfs'

Rest in peace man
cdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 01:16 PM   #38
nymphlow

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
nymphlow is not the worst person
Terrible news, condolences, i didnt know him at all but losing a friend or loved one is horrid.
nymphlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 01:48 PM   #39
madflex
VIP

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
madflex is not the worst person
Real sorry to see this. Wishing his family and friends healing.
madflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 01:48 PM   #40
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Uuuuuuuuuu was that dude. Really sad to hear this, RIP and condolences to his loved ones
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
299, forever