Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
lil ILL vs No Shame

Old 12-06-2018, 08:20 AM   #41
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBOfficial View Post
No the FUCK it aint.

dafuq.

Congrats on YOUR new normal though.
it's not normal but I cant change the fact apart of me was born like this. I just never got on Hormonal reassignment therapy yet to become fully lady like. I know I need it cause my body lacks what it needs and doesn't fully have to become healthy.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 08:25 AM   #42
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordyacres View Post
In all seriousness... This thread does not belong here and needs to go into Off-topic discussion. #1 The thread title is a lie, Lil Ill does not battle No Shame. #2 This barely constitutes a "battle". It's an incoherent schizophrenic multi-upload youtube video collection of minute long videos at a "party" (?). #3 With a subjective look the thread was clearly designed with the intent of Lil Ill announcing his life choices rather than have an actual rap battle. Lil Ill used "click-bait" for a narcissistic opportunity to have the spotlight on him/her and start a discussion about his/her sex life.

In conclusion I propose this thread be moved to off-topic or locked in hall of (no) shame.

PS I'm happy for you, this just doesn't belong in the "battle video" forums. IMO.
for one no shame is click bait but Ana is a post op trans and doesn't have a penis no more. No shame is just a cross dresser guy not actually fem. And if she is she's only 1% trans. This battled happened cause I'd rather battle someone who is really bout that life and lived it and also is a rapper. You think No Shame is the only one that is a little transgender and rap battles? Trust me so many are out there but won't put themselves on display cause they are discreet as fuck.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 12-06-2018, 08:30 AM   #43
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
I support this clickbait all night long if you know what I mean
This did take 9 months in the making cause me and her used to spit raps with each other but didn't battle till now. I challenged her first spitting rhymes 4 months ago against her and she was waiting to battle me back. It's so crazy she is a post op trans because only 967 exist in America. It's an expensive surgery and not too many guys out there are ok with turning their dicks to a pussy lol. Honestly thoa I had a good time I tried to not slip up my rhymes and deliver good content because I felt it's been long enough since I last brought back that same magic.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:33 AM   #44
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Is this the first ever shemale on shemale rap battle?
Old 12-06-2018, 08:37 AM   #45
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
i am still somewhat of a hopeless romantic but im getting closer to this mindset
Women will try to control you and manipulate your decisions if you let them get to close to you. They don't have to even fuck you first to get inside your wallet so I'm not giving them shit. They need to learn that we are men and have needs to and one of them is pushing all the BS aside so we can enjoy our lives. I'm not trying to get into any toxic relationship or any relationship for that matter. I'm better alone and single on my own.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:42 AM   #46
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze Won View Post
I can't believe if this is real OR fake....this the shit nitemares on lsd are made of
Honestly it took a lot of balls to do this battle. Not for Ana thoa cause she has no balls anymore but to be honest I gained a lot of confidence over the last year and I'm never nervous or have anxiety or stress. My medication Lexapro helped me with that cause I was becoming too emotional cause my body lacked the serotonin it needed. So now I can no longer cry or get lonely or upset easy. I no longer have these emotions that only brought me down.
Old 12-06-2018, 08:54 AM   #47
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
oh my goodness well this is uh... not what i was expecting to see
Tbh Honest you've never seen a trans on trans rap battle before. It's like it's never been done before. Shits crazy I know. Me and Ana both have years of experience rapping but we would never go in front of a crowd of people where most wouldn't be okay with transgender people. Personally I don't mean to upset no one I just wanted to spit some different bars and jokes and actually have a real life opponent in front of me for once. I have battled in the past in front of people off camera many times so I was glad to get it on video and actually freestyle every verse
Old 12-06-2018, 10:13 AM   #48
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
This shit kinda says way more about lil Ill then I ever wanted to know. But it also says a lot about the other weird mother fuckers that come to this shit.

I’m out
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:39 AM   #49
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Honestly it took a lot of balls to do this battle. Not for Ana thoa cause she has no balls anymore.
I'm so glad you're back man
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 11:42 AM   #50
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post
This shit kinda says way more about lil Ill then I ever wanted to know. But it also says a lot about the other weird mother fuckers that come to this shit.

Iím out
yo, so I got something to tell you guys...
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 02:25 PM   #51
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Me and Ana both have years of experience rapping but we would never go in front of a crowd of people where most wouldn't be okay with transgender people.
I heard Tourettes Without Regrets is still active. They would probably be 100% down with this battle. I remember every color of the LBGT+ rainbow used to battle there.
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Comparing a gun to a sports star with the same number
You get shot like INSERT PERSON WHO GOT SHOT
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 12:22 AM   #52
Feral Linguist

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Quote:
Women will try to control you and manipulate your decisions if you let them get to close to you. They don't have to even fuck you first to get inside your wallet so I'm not giving them shit. They need to learn that we are men and have needs to and one of them is pushing all the BS aside so we can enjoy our lives. I'm not trying to get into any toxic relationship or any relationship for that matter. I'm better alone and single on my own.
10 4 bro one step at a time
Old 12-10-2018, 12:22 AM   #53
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post

Iím out
lol nah it's all love baby at the end of the day it was a great battle.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:23 AM   #54
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
Hell yeah I just saw Bodied last night and I got inspired a little more to maybe get back on my written material but I need to find time for it all
Old 12-10-2018, 12:24 AM   #55
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
yo, so I got something to tell you guys...
lol I've have Boyfriends tell me I'm hotter than their Girlfriends
Old 12-10-2018, 12:25 AM   #56
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
I heard Tourettes Without Regrets is still active. They would probably be 100% down with this battle. I remember every color of the LBGT+ rainbow used to battle there.
it's so hard to do a live battle I almost feel like that kid from Bodied that started off slow trying to come up with bars for his challengers. I could still Body Charron thoa lol
Old 12-10-2018, 12:28 AM   #57
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
10 4 bro one step at a time
in this day and age there's no time for a relationship cause I'm always busy and if you remember the movie bodied in the end his bitch broke up with him cause he became a battler so ain't no chick out there that loves a battler to be honest. But personally bitches are hoes out for their own personal gain. I'm on some other shit.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:39 AM   #58
nixstix

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
nixstix probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
"man"? dont you dare misgender her. im literally shaking rn.
nixstix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 03:36 AM   #59
bobbylight

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
bobbylight is not the worst person
This thread kind of shows how much things have changed in the past like 8 years. Remember when eleagle was laughed out of battle rap because he had some cross dressing pictures? If this post was made in 2010 people would be saying some horrible shit.

I still think this is some serious over sharing though lol.
bobbylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 07:27 AM   #60
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylight View Post
This thread kind of shows how much things have changed in the past like 8 years. Remember when eleagle was laughed out of battle rap because he had some cross dressing pictures? If this post was made in 2010 people would be saying some horrible shit.

I still think this is some serious over sharing though lol.
lol true. Like the time 7 months ago my Dr. Told me I had Low testosterone but I took it like what a minute that explains a lot of shit about why I am the way I am.

Tags
8217, first ever shemale on shemale battle, lil ill is hotter than my gf, lil ill vs no shame, not touching this with a 1000ft pole, seanzo salivates, virtue signall itt, wtf i wanna fuck lil ill now