Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Verb v Lux in St Louis?- Mook getting upset- Tay Roc leaves Dot Mobb

Old 09-01-2018, 10:45 AM   #1
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Verb v Lux in St Louis?- Mook getting upset- Tay Roc leaves Dot Mobb

Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 02:56 PM   #2
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
crib notes?
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 03:43 PM   #3
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 415 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
if aye verb vs loaded lux happens in STL then that will end up being the best battle ever imo

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 04:23 PM   #4
Profess

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
crib notes?
Mook was interviewed on 15mins of Fame. (Im going to try and watch that soon) Anyway, these links are in reaction to that. I saw something in my YouTube feed about a deleted Mook interview.. but idk

So Mook was allegedly crying about Jay Blac saying he lost. Then he threw Tay Roc under the bus for being on a losing streak to deflect.

So Tay Roc quit Dot Mob and went off on Mook

Lux and Mook might battle in St Louis. Who would you rather see Mook battle on that card. Hitman or Roc?

If young ill comes back for this.. bring magic in too?
Old 09-01-2018, 04:25 PM   #5
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
if aye verb vs loaded lux happens in STL then that will end up being the best battle ever imo
Agreed!

It was funny how angry fan mentioned luxes lack of travel is a blemish on his legacy.. and this travel would get his respect.. even tho Lux already has his respect
Old 09-01-2018, 05:08 PM   #6
Chk82

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Chk82 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post

Lux and Mook might battle in St Louis. Who would you rather see Mook battle on that card. Hitman or Roc?

For some reason I feel like if Mook and Hitman battled, there'd be fisticuffs. Sign me up.
Chk82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 06:01 PM   #7
ThaDiz
A bump bump bump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
ThaDiz is not the worst person
Lux Vs Verb feels like a close enough battle that where it goes down and therefore the crowd could genuinely sway the outcome. Hope it goes down either way. Hitman vs Mook sounds cool, I'm down.
ThaDiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 08:10 PM   #8
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Mook said in an interview that Roc lost his last two battles, and that it might be time to add more weapons to his arsenal. (Which I agree with)

Then Tayroc goes on some emotional rant and tells Mook to "get off his dick". And says he burned his Dot Mob flag.
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 06:57 AM   #9
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
azhotazice is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
Youíre selling me some very expensive dreams, where is the campaign thatíll will this into reality?
Old 09-02-2018, 01:28 PM   #10
Benzo

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Benzo is a PY Poster
https://www.instagram.com/p/BnHxyQ1j..._state_control

About TayRoc leaving DotMob.
Edit. I dont know how to embed the instagram

therealtayrocI didn’t get on Cam once and say u lost to @veganverb even tho I feel u lost.. But u wanna get on camera and on twitter and talk about my last battles?
Nigga accept ya loss as a man!
@murdamookez u wanna talk about my battles because niggas flaming the fuck outta u about ya last battle.. Don’t bring me down in your boat ��*♀️ nigga we ain’t alike!
I’m a WARRIOR in this shit I put ya whole fuckin team on my back and carried that shit for years and this the thanks I get?! I had u bragging in interviews talkin bout some “I got the best niggas on my team, I got Brizz and Tay Roc I don’t have to battle” lmaoo nigga get off my dick! FACTS
U a ungrateful a nigga! U win some and u lose some stop running round bitching like a bitch!
Rex and Shine beat Verb ass but u didn’t and u Know it in your heart!
I inboxed u after I seen u saying I lost to Holla and u asked for my number because u know u was dead wrong and still never called to clear the air but it’s cool that’s disloyal faggot shit and MY DOTMOB FLAG GETS BURNED TODAY FOH.. U LOST ON EVERY POLL AND IN THE HEART OF THE PEOPLE EVERY BATTLE RAPPER AND BLOGGER SAYIN U LOST JOE BUDDEN DOGGIE DIAMONDS MARTHA STEWART SNOOP DOGG EVERYBODY!! No matter how many niggas u try to bring down with u the bottom line is u lost and u have to live with yourself and look in the mirror and admit to yourself and that’s when you will start to heal and feel better!! DONT USE MY NUMBER EITHER NOW, I don’t appreciate ya disloyalty that shit is wack!���� aye @brizz_rawsteen @sharkcity_ave @therealcheftrez @yk131 IF I EVER GET ON CAM AND SAY YALL LOST A BATTLE , PUNCH ME IN MY FACE AND DROP THE CAVE FLAG ON GOD #CaveOnly #GuntitlesWhattup #UrlForever
Benzo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
55357, 56995, 65039, 8217, 8220, 9792