Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Vault
[*K.O.T.D.*] - [#BOTB6] - THE DEADMAN vs CHILLA JONES

View Poll Results: Who do you think won?
The Deadman 10 13.16%
Chilla Jones 66 86.84%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-07-2014, 03:20 AM   #41
whitebait
Handgun w/the rubber grip

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
whitebait is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post

This battle > Danny Meyers vs rum nitty
Are you hating on that battle or liking this one?
whitebait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 03:31 AM   #42
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebait View Post
Are you hating on that battle or liking this one?
Hmmm.... am I hating?

I had to think about that for a sec... Idk, maybe? What's hating, exactly? More of less, I think I was just sharing an honest opinion
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 04:11 AM   #43
whitebait

whitebait is a PY Poster
Quote:
Hmmm.... am I hating?

I had to think about that for a sec... Idk, maybe? What's hating, exactly? More of less, I think I was just sharing an honest opinion
Sorry man I wasn't calling you on anything, I was genuinely asking.

Tbh I have like 30 minutes later on the train home and if people are saying they liked Myers v Nitty and this is better, then I'm defiantly gonna watch it. If it was more of a way to say you thought Myers v Nitty was overrated that is saying something else.

Na mean?
Old 01-07-2014, 04:17 AM   #44
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitebait View Post
Sorry man I wasn't calling you on anything, I was genuinely asking.

Tbh I have like 30 minutes later on the train home and if people are saying they liked Myers v Nitty and this is better, then I'm defiantly gonna watch it. If it was more of a way to say you thought Myers v Nitty was overrated that is saying something else.

Na mean?
Ha, f'sho man.. Lightweight faded atm, and I tend to get introspective lol

Both battles were cool, but if DM vs RN was on of the battles of the year, then I gotta say this is better impo... I still don't know if I'm hating or not lmao
Old 01-07-2014, 04:44 AM   #45
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Chilla took it 2-1. Chilla's so much better doing shorter rounds, and in front of smaller audiences. I've still never seen Chilla have a wack battle though.

To surpass Chilla you need to counter him with angles rather than try and beat him at his own game. I felt like Deadman came close to achieving that, but it was too infrequent, and he never quite hit the heights that Chilla did.

I actually like Deadman's gruff voice, but you need flawless audio to listen to him.

Pretty good battle, I think BOTB6 is proving to be a good event. At the moment BOTB6 is just surpassing WD4 as the best of 2013, I've only seen 1 terrible battle, and 1 or 2 average ones.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:40 AM   #46
EchosMyron

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
EchosMyron is not the worst person
Chilla won, continues to mine the best and most accessible references possible and uses them with more wit than almost any other battler. Chilla is a battler you can have a friend watch without having to give them a half hour lecture so they understand the bars, which is a very important attribute.

Chilla vs RD would be a great battle, Chilla's better with the word-play RD is historically more versatile. Would be interesting to see what Chilla's approach for that kind of match-up is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
Chilla took it 2-1. Chilla's so much better doing shorter rounds, and in front of smaller audiences. I've still never seen Chilla have a wack battle though.
Wasn't BOTB6 a 800~900 person event?
EchosMyron is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:50 AM   #47
Tom HAAANHKS
The steel I rise

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tom HAAANHKS is not the worst person
Meant to vote Chilla. Oh well. Good battle.
Tom HAAANHKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:57 AM   #48
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Mentioned: 806 Post(s)
Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Deadman was pretty good in this battle, but still got 3-0'd easily. No one's touching Chilla Jones right now. I understand that some people don't like his style, but his pen game is unparalleled. And I really don't think his delivery or performance is a problem at all. I don't give much weight to that aspect of battling in the first place, but Chilla's performance seems pretty good to me.

KOTD needs to give him some better matches. Daylyt vs. Chilla Jones would be crazy. I'm not sure how Chilla did against Clips on that weird EBL card, but I think he's in for a big 2014.
Throwback Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:46 AM   #49
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Can someone help me understand Chilla's "that's what American do" punchline? I didn't understand it.
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:23 AM   #50
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
Can someone help me understand Chilla's "that's what American do" punchline? I didn't understand it.
I think he was just listing a bunch of nationalities lol.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:59 AM   #51
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
he said something like it reflects back, that's what a mirror can do
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:31 AM   #52
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Does that make sense / is it dope?
Old 01-07-2014, 08:35 AM   #53
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
it doesn't make sense as a double entendre but as an "associative wordplay" yeah it makes sense. flowed really well too.
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 01-07-2014, 08:44 AM   #54
Haze Skunk
Trinidad nice

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Haze Skunk is a PY Poster
Fuck
Thr sound quality is fuckin awful
Haze Skunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:05 AM   #55
WestGotBars

Mentioned: 167 Post(s)
WestGotBars is not the worst person
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
I think he was just listing a bunch of nationalities lol.

"my true guess, speeding through ya rounds is what u do best/I mean we all see you rushin(RUSSIAN) to finish we hearing it too/i told ya men(GERMAN) pardon my FRENCH or I'm airing a tool with a ray being(ARABIAN) my weapon/ I'm (currying) whoever here in his crew cuz in the end(INDIAN) it reflects back on him/that's what being a mirror can(AMERICAN) do.

The rest of the scheme

''Now verse P, u spit filler, P know(FILIPINO) you ain't hype with quotes/any guy in these(GUYANESE) battles test Jones..,knife his throat/the threat ya making(JAMAICAN) to leave Chill in.....You looking like a DUTCH, its my time to smoke/But you tallying(ITALIAN) my wins cuz i punch till my hands hurt/And Chilla (Scot-Ish) to get you kilt like a man skirt''
WestGotBars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:21 AM   #56
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

See that's not hot to me. I don't even get the point of saying all that stuff because the payoff isn't even really very good. To me, if ur gonna do a scheme, it has to be hot as a scheme AND on it's own. So if it's not a good diss on its own, it's not a good diss as part of a scheme.

Example, his famous car scheme against JC he was talking about his girl and said if his opponent asked her something (axle), it would "offend her (fender) more than staring will (steering wheel)"

Now, if u look at that on its own, why the fuck would his opponent care if he offended his girl. That makes no sense and it's not even a diss towards his opponent. Therefore it's not really that cool as a scheme either.

Now I'm done.

Last edited by mdk; 01-07-2014 at 10:27 AM.
Old 01-07-2014, 10:36 AM   #57
riffic
RYD ;

JC is presumably trying to pick up Chilla's girl but whatever he tries won't work. ie "my girl is out of your league, don't even try talking to her"

also, that scheme is famous? there's like a million better schemes in that battle haha

edit: I went back and listened to the scheme & the set up says that his girl ("my shorty hood") has a gun ("flare concealed w/ a silencer to muffle the sound so brake if she air the steel"). don't offend people with guns
Quote:

Last edited by riffic; 01-07-2014 at 10:39 AM.
Old 01-07-2014, 12:27 PM   #58
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Blah battle all the forced wordplay some are good some are meh...
Deadman got the worst voice but liked the bars better
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:32 PM   #59
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Chilla 3-0, Deadman's got some witty bars but this battle had a clear gap in talent

Chilla shoulda gotten someone like Daylyt, Heartless, RemyD
Chilla would have got bodied by all 3 of those. Maybe he could deal with Heartless
Old 01-07-2014, 12:38 PM   #60
DontDoDat
Rap Game Hugo Chavez

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
DontDoDat is a PY Poster
Damn was thinking Deadman would take advantage and body an unmotivated Chilla.

Not the case 1st watch...Chilla spazzed and Deadman was meh...

Fan of Deadman and not a fan of Chilla btw, was wondering why Sketch Menace, Uno, Tax, and whoever Lex Luthor is made Blackout but not Deadman...maybe this?

OT Genesis - Cut It (Feat. Young Dolph)

Gucci Mane - 1st Day out the Feds

Lan Louie - JUUG

Young Thug - With Them

Drake - Weston Road Flows

Schoolboy Q - #BETiGOTSUMWEED

Kevin Gates - Really Really

Kendrick Lamar - P&P (Feat. Ab-Soul)

Logic - Like Whoa

Desiigner - Panda
DontDoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:42 PM   #61
DontDoDat
Rap Game Hugo Chavez

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
DontDoDat is a PY Poster
Damn really disappointed in Deadman. Chilla improved leaps and bounds. Crazy...

OT Genesis - Cut It (Feat. Young Dolph)

Gucci Mane - 1st Day out the Feds

Lan Louie - JUUG

Young Thug - With Them

Drake - Weston Road Flows

Schoolboy Q - #BETiGOTSUMWEED

Kevin Gates - Really Really

Kendrick Lamar - P&P (Feat. Ab-Soul)

Logic - Like Whoa

Desiigner - Panda
DontDoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:48 PM   #62
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestGotBars View Post
"my true guess, speeding through ya rounds is what u do best/I mean we all see you rushin(RUSSIAN) to finish we hearing it too/i told ya men(GERMAN) pardon my FRENCH or I'm airing a tool with a ray being(ARABIAN) my weapon/ I'm (currying) whoever here in his crew cuz in the end(INDIAN) it reflects back on him/that's what being a mirror can(AMERICAN) do.

The rest of the scheme

''Now verse P, u spit filler, P know(FILIPINO) you ain't hype with quotes/any guy in these(GUYANESE) battles test Jones..,knife his throat/the threat ya making(JAMAICAN) to leave Chill in.....You looking like a DUTCH, its my time to smoke/But you tallying(ITALIAN) my wins cuz i punch till my hands hurt/And Chilla (Scot-Ish) to get you kilt like a man skirt''
I absolutely hate this style overused Especially when there's no point to the association It seems just to be names of countries and stuff
Old 01-07-2014, 01:46 PM   #63
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
all general opinions of associative wordplay and scheming aren't to be used in Chilla arguments

he is the end all be all and the elite of it-
when others do it its terrible i agree

this is not up for debate

also anyone who, by any stretch of the imagination, thinks Deadman won didn't really watch or listen (like person in the above comment must not have really listened or read)
Neanderthol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:13 PM   #64
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I really want to like Deadman, but the audio here made him impossible to understand most of the battle. The fact that he has a raspy, unanunciated delivery doesn't help.

Chilla was great in this. Might be his best performance since the JC battle.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:13 PM   #65
TYPE_Z
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
TYPE_Z is a PY Poster
I'm a huge fan of chilla, and was real excited for this battle when i was there at botb6. Idk what it was tho, but for some reason I just couldn't get into this battle live. It was just really boring to me. Judging by people's responses tho it looks like it turned out better on cam so ima have to rewatch

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
TYPE_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:22 PM   #66
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Entertaining battle.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:24 PM   #67
CollarboneSnap

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
CollarboneSnap is not the worst person
what chilla does isn't what i like about battle rap and in my opinion he'd get beaten by anybody with a personality
Then-then-then put on-put on the same

CONDOM I WORE LAST NIGHT
CollarboneSnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 02:27 PM   #68
TYPE_Z
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
TYPE_Z is a PY Poster
I'm a huge fan of chilla, and was real excited for this battle when i was there at botb6. Idk what it was tho, but for some reason I just couldn't get into this battle live. It was just really boring to me. Judging by people's responses tho it looks like it turned out better on cam so ima have to rematch.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
TYPE_Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:13 PM   #69
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
I absolutely hate this style overused Especially when there's no point to the association It seems just to be names of countries and stuff
Except it's not just names of countries and stuff. If u only pay attention to the wordplay, maybe. But if u listen to he lyrics and ignore the wordplay, then besides the "mirror can do" line falling flat, it still makes sense as just some insults and violent battle rap bars.

"my true guess, speeding through ya rounds is what u do best/I mean we all see you rushin to finish we hearing it too/i told ya men pardon my FRENCH or I'm airing a tool with a ray being my weapon/ I'm carrying whoever here in his crew cuz in the end it reflects back on him/that's what being a mirror can do."

Now, if someone who's not known for their wordplay said this, and didnt point out the themed wordplay throughout, then it would be accepted as just some light insults and tough guy bars. But because it has the label "associative wordplay" over it, some people automatically discount it without giving any thought to why.

It's actually pretty impressive imo to make plainly stated phrases and rhymes also serve as double-entendres and innuendo. And if it flows well, and sounds hot, then I really have a tough time understanding exactly what it is that people have a problem with tbph.

Last edited by 6000GP; 01-07-2014 at 05:19 PM.
Old 01-07-2014, 05:22 PM   #70
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
Thank you @6000GP
I didn't have the energy but it needed said.
Neanderthol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:30 PM   #71
BATTLERAP BITCH
I'm a white boy

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
BATTLERAP BITCH is not the worst person
Malathion suck a fat dick.. I can't stand that guy... would puke on him if I get the chance.
What's the name of that retarted looking guy in the Superman tank top? Can't stand him either.

3-0 Chilla btw.. Real Deal would body him tho
Old 01-07-2014, 05:35 PM   #72
Sandwiches

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Sandwiches is a PY Poster
I'm taking it to The Max on some Bay Side shit

SBTB Bars>>>>>
Old 01-07-2014, 05:52 PM   #73
el gordo
part time head turner..

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
el gordo is not the worst person
if you look in the background you can see Chilla almost melted my.face off

w/e
el gordo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:59 PM   #74
Gene Oakland
Anti-White White

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Gene Oakland is a PY Poster
Quote:
Except it's not just names of countries and stuff. If u only pay attention to the wordplay, maybe. But if u listen to he lyrics and ignore the wordplay, then besides the "mirror can do" line falling flat, it still makes sense as just some insults and violent battle rap bars.

"my true guess, speeding through ya rounds is what u do best/I mean we all see you rushin to finish we hearing it too/i told ya men pardon my FRENCH or I'm airing a tool with a ray being my weapon/ I'm carrying whoever here in his crew cuz in the end it reflects back on him/that's what being a mirror can do."

Now, if someone who's not known for their wordplay said this, and didnt point out the themed wordplay throughout, then it would be accepted as just some light insults and tough guy bars. But because it has the label "associative wordplay" over it, some people automatically discount it without giving any thought to why.

It's actually pretty impressive imo to make plainly stated phrases and rhymes also serve as double-entendres and innuendo. And if it flows well, and sounds hot, then I really have a tough time understanding exactly what it is that people have a problem with tbph.
Rare disagreement on this. When it's a few schemes is one thing but when I literally have to try and find the double or triple meaning to every single syllable out of your mouth I am inclined to stop caring. Oh he's talking about countries but really shooting me. Oh he's talking about blunts but really shooting me. I guess what I'm saying is I would love one of these never ending wordplay cats to show up to a battle with really succinct, specific material. That'd be impressive at this point because their gimmick, and it is certainly a gimmick, is not only tired because it's been done since 2009, it is literally becoming a crutch for a lot of guys. Chilla has style but at no point do I feel like he's really getting at his opponent's neck, I'm too busy trying to catch references and homonyms.
Gene Oakland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:35 PM   #75
Trill Murray

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Trill Murray is not the worst person
that bioshock/half life/dead rising/halo 4 scheme was tough...battle was over after that
you play for the worst team and you the 3rd string option,you gettin yo ass whooped, and everybody on the first team watchin, this we clap hammers here batman premiere that clip release got at least 13 droppin!!" -JC against Chilla
Trill Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:39 PM   #76
Trill Murray

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Trill Murray is not the worst person
wow, deadman in his 3rd round was heavily influenced by hollow vs big t....dude got 3-0'd regardless though
you play for the worst team and you the 3rd string option,you gettin yo ass whooped, and everybody on the first team watchin, this we clap hammers here batman premiere that clip release got at least 13 droppin!!" -JC against Chilla
Trill Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:43 PM   #77
Maven

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Maven probably likes in here/hair word play
Not digging Deadman's voice and delivery to be honest
Maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:59 PM   #78
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I have this battle as a tie for simple reasons.

Chilla got his stuff off better due to his voice, but his bars didn't match up to Deadmans, who seemed to be having some real bad mic issues.

I was GONE @ the Excite Bike bar, bro. @TheDeadman

Quote:
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:18 PM   #79
6000GP
tupac back

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Oakland View Post
Rare disagreement on this. When it's a few schemes is one thing but when I literally have to try and find the double or triple meaning to every single syllable out of your mouth I am inclined to stop caring. Oh he's talking about countries but really shooting me. Oh he's talking about blunts but really shooting me. I guess what I'm saying is I would love one of these never ending wordplay cats to show up to a battle with really succinct, specific material. That'd be impressive at this point because their gimmick, and it is certainly a gimmick, is not only tired because it's been done since 2009, it is literally becoming a crutch for a lot of guys. Chilla has style but at no point do I feel like he's really getting at his opponent's neck, I'm too busy trying to catch references and homonyms.
I hear u, and that's fair and all, but at the end of the day, it's just another tool that rappers use. They all do, or at least should use some kind of writing devices to season up or finesse their lyrics. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of "u look like this" or "u did that" and I find the only redeeming quality in those types of lyrics are the multisyllabic rhyming, and I serious do not even rate multis like that at all. At this point in battle rap, plainly stated and direct multis are the worse, most overused gimmick, but that's just imo. It seems like a fundamental thing that we should be beyond, and I don't find anything clever about it 95% of the time. On the other hand, as far as literary devices to as they relate to battle rap, associative wordplay is just another tool, and it's pretty good when done right, obviously imo
Old 01-07-2014, 11:52 PM   #80
whitebait

whitebait is a PY Poster
Quote:
See that's not hot to me. I don't even get the point of saying all that stuff because the payoff isn't even really very good. To me, if ur gonna do a scheme, it has to be hot as a scheme AND on it's own. So if it's not a good diss on its own, it's not a good diss as part of a scheme.
I 100% get what you mean, but Chilla is the wrong guy to make the point about. IMO he is the best to do them, although I think he does go overboard sometimes.

The problem with schemes is that there is no defined length they should be so people stretch them out way too long. I think Illmac's Brute/Axe/Degree one was fairly simple by some of the standards now but I liked how concise it was.

Also whoever transcribed the nationalities one missed Russian to Finnish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Murray View Post
that bioshock/half life/dead rising/halo 4 scheme was tough...battle was over after that
Someone transcribe this, it was the best scheme he did from memory.

Tags
a9a9a9, blackout4, botb6