Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Announcement Tycoon Tax announces his retirement from battle rap

Old 02-07-2016, 03:25 AM   #1
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2898 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Tycoon Tax announces his retirement from battle rap

On a 100 Bulletz status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 03:31 AM   #2
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica

@The Kang the time has finally come my friend.

let RMBVA rejoice in unity.

mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 03:31 AM   #3
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Okay.

Battle rap fans are so corny.
Old 02-07-2016, 03:59 AM   #4
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
wtf is up with that last sentence the first guy typed
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 04:06 AM   #5
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
does this make us bullies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 04:11 AM   #6
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
wtf is up with that last sentence the first guy typed
Tax was getting bullied by Brigante and Bulletz for saying 00's hiphop was better than 90's hiphop, and that 50 cent was bigger than Jay-Z or something like that. They've been publicly burying him for it all day.
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 04:14 AM   #7
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
@Seanzo

sticky please
justin0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 04:15 AM   #8
justin0

justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOBone View Post
Okay.

you attitude on this forum is corny. you always think you're above everything and yet you are literally more pathetic than most people here. shut it already. and tbh, i dont even care if your original post was referencing people on this board, you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Old 02-07-2016, 04:21 AM   #9
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
the idea of someone quitting anything because of harsh criticism kinda sucks, regardless of how mediocre they are.
peace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 04:24 AM   #10
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
damn that sucks

after all the resources kotd used on pushing him and the damage their image took from it... he's just quitting on them?
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 04:28 AM   #11
JOBone
Seasoned fan

JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin0 View Post
you attitude on this forum is corny. you always think you're above everything and yet you are literally more pathetic than most people here. shut it already. and tbh, i dont even care if your original post was referencing people on this board, you are now getting pure facts delivered to your notifications on rmbva and if you dont like you can suck my fat dick
Exhibit A

Thanks for your unsolicited opinion and be sure to take it personal when I make a general statement next time as well.

You're the type to @ someone on twitter all day to tell them how much you hate them and don't care to see them battle. As if they should care about how much you don't like their face, as if them doing anything should have such an affect on your fragile emotional state.

Cornball behavior, behavior that apparently battle rap attracts a lot of these personality types. Insecure types.
Old 02-07-2016, 04:31 AM   #12
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
damn that sucks

after all the resources kotd used on pushing him and the damage their image took from it... he's just quitting on them?
lol How selfish of him
Old 02-07-2016, 05:38 AM   #13
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
Tax was getting bullied by Brigante and Bulletz for saying 00's hiphop was better than 90's hiphop, and that 50 cent was bigger than Jay-Z or something like that. They've been publicly burying him for it all day.
screenshots/links ??
Old 02-07-2016, 06:18 AM   #14
Emseed

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Emseed is not the worst person
The only problem I had with Tax was that KOTD were forcing him on us by putting him on every big card against good opponents when he hadn't really earned his way there. Its the same deal with Skelly too.

Speaking of which, I'm disappointed Illipsis wasn't on there. He's a guy who has genuinely come through the ranks and won fans over, he should on a main card by now.
Old 02-07-2016, 06:25 AM   #15
justin0

Quote:
Exhibit A

Thanks for your unsolicited opinion and be sure to take it personal when I make a general statement next time as well.

You're the type to @ someone on twitter all day to tell them how much you hate them and don't care to see them battle. As if they should care about how much you don't like their face, as if them doing anything should have such an affect on your fragile emotional state.

Cornball behavior, behavior that apparently battle rap attracts a lot of these personality types. Insecure types.
i dont even have a twitter you degenerate loser, try not to make totally unfounded assumptions based on your house of cards ego. and what says i take your posts personally? i just think based on reading what you type you're a pathetic loser with too much invested in this. you're the definition of a cornball, a totally bottom feeding loser whose best contribution to this site would be leaving it.

thanks, bye
Old 02-07-2016, 06:32 AM   #16
Poems 4 Man

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 06:37 AM   #17
Breakneck
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Breakneck is better than Grind Time AustraliaBreakneck is better than Grind Time Australia
Lol why wouldn't he just battle for a different league then? If kotd fans don't fuck with him it's only because they think he was getting bigger opponents than he deserved and they were pushing him hard. He could go to any small league in Canada or the US and people would like him just fine.
Old 02-07-2016, 06:42 AM   #18
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mage BTM View Post
Lol why wouldn't he just battle for a different league then? If kotd fans don't fuck with him it's only because they think he was getting bigger opponents than he deserved and they were pushing him hard. He could go to any small league in Canada or the US and people would like him just fine.
na hes universally hated. he battled in Detroit and got no love. and people were thumbing down the video.
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 06:44 AM   #19
Poems 4 Man

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
Surprised it took him this long to get the hint tbh.
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 07:03 AM   #20
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Okay.

you can't crack jokes on them niggas

cause u one of em

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 07:04 AM   #21
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
i dont even have a twitter you degenerate loser, try not to make totally unfounded assumptions based on your house of cards ego. and what says i take your posts personally? i just think based on reading what you type you're a pathetic loser with too much invested in this. you're the definition of a cornball, a totally bottom feeding loser whose best contribution to this site would be leaving it.

thanks, bye

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 07:06 AM   #22
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1156 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poems 4 Man View Post
My exact feeling.

Battle rap just got better
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 07:39 AM   #23
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
screenshots/links ??
There's some on his FB page
https://m.facebook.com/Bulletz100?fref=nf
Thread got over 200 replies
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 07:48 AM   #24
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
Quote:

thanks, bye

yooooooooooooo!!! you flamed dude badly in this thread.

wooo, god damn that shit was rough.
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 07:50 AM   #25
Bawlin

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Bawlin is better than Grind Time AustraliaBawlin is better than Grind Time Australia
Good shit.
Old 02-07-2016, 07:55 AM   #26
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
There's some on his FB page
https://m.facebook.com/Bulletz100?fref=nf
Thread got over 200 replies
i cant see it 8(
Old 02-07-2016, 07:57 AM   #27
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I just handed out a ton of rep here.....Lets rejoice....I wouldnt have seen this if not for yall....Tax and lex both blocked me on talkback while back which is funny cause i think ive commented on there maybe 3 times

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 08:56 AM   #28
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 834 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i dont get why anyone would actually be stoked that someone retired from battle rap

if you dont want to watch his battles, just dont click on them.

but yet im sure everyone hating on him itt probly watched at least like an hour's worth of this dude's battles. I couldnt even really recall any of his joints except im pretty sure he battled shotgun suge
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 09:13 AM   #29
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
I've never watched one of his battles ever...or tycoon tax...but I'm not hating.
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 10:05 AM   #30
MELAkNight
Lion-hearted

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
MELAkNight is not the worst person
When he admitted that he didn't know what to do when he was in a 'hood in Jersey...that was the mark of his downfall...!
Old 02-07-2016, 10:16 AM   #31
ux9 u so fine

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
ux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australiaux9 u so fine is better than Grind Time Australia
I actually just started liking him too

oh well
#amilyin?, deathtothehebs, #stormfrontiskkkotd, #youknowheistryingtokillhegoodchristainwhitemansup rise, #turnerdiaries, #14/88, #negronazi, #antonlavey #charlesmansonandnicholasshrek, #whitepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Just came in here to say nigger and see if I get banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't drink n post kids

Last edited by ux9 u so fine; 02-07-2016 at 10:21 AM.
ux9 u so fine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 10:25 AM   #32
SpecialOh

SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
i dont get why anyone would actually be stoked that someone retired from battle rap

if you dont want to watch his battles, just dont click on them.

but yet im sure everyone hating on him itt probly watched at least like an hour's worth of this dude's battles. I couldnt even really recall any of his joints except im pretty sure he battled shotgun suge
It's bcuz organik feeds him opponents we want to see at events we wanna see so it sucks when u have to skip a battle of sum1 u like just cuz this goof is fucking ganiks mom
Old 02-07-2016, 11:11 AM   #33
TheRoots10

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
TheRoots10 User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Been waiting years for him to say that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheRoots10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 11:48 AM   #34
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Wow. People need to have someone to hate on I guess, he wasn't half as bad as most of these lazy URL cats. Good luck in your future endeavors bro
pityposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 01:28 PM   #35
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
Wow. People need to have someone to hate on I guess, he wasn't half as bad as most of these lazy URL cats. Good luck in your future endeavors bro
Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you... You think Tycoon Tax is better than which lazy URL cat? Arsonal? No. Clips? No. Rex? No.

Sooo basically, no.
Shadowposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 01:38 PM   #36
pityposter
aka ekelon

"When I say I got something for Rum, it ain't a message board" - Tycoon Tax

Crazy how it's only the forum nerds hating on him
Old 02-07-2016, 01:47 PM   #37
pityposter
aka ekelon

Not to mention he bodied Shotgun Suge
Old 02-07-2016, 02:32 PM   #38
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
1 down....
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 02:45 PM   #39
SpecialOh

to any white knights out there (that weird kid)

tycoon tax gets fed big opponents at big events and still has less than 700k views in 22 battles....and i dont think its a reach to say most of those views are cuz his opponents

by himself this like a 10-15k view guy. GZ
Old 02-07-2016, 03:27 PM   #40
pityposter
aka ekelon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
to any white knights out there (that weird kid)

tycoon tax gets fed big opponents at big events and still has less than 700k views in 22 battles....and i dont think its a reach to say most of those views are cuz his opponents

by himself this like a 10-15k view guy. GZ
Doesnt take anything away from his performances just because your type of battle rap "fan" base chooses to stalk the guy and harass him until he retires

No matter what you say or do (negging me), he bodied the bully of URL (Suge) and had many other classic performances, keep hating

Tags
a great day for battle rap, i declare this typhoon tax day!, kang approved, nerds feel accomplished, nerds jealous of tycoon tax, pity the fool, pitypostdotcom, pityposter the woat, reban ekelon aka pityposter, rexdale rejoices!!!!, sux that nerds think they important, the kang buys a lottery ticket, this is great news!, time to celebrate