Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
KOTD: Town Bidness Full Trailer

Old 05-17-2019, 08:08 PM   #1
StankDaddy

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesStankDaddy Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
KOTD: Town Bidness Full Trailer

StankDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 02:02 AM   #2
Bonanza

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Bonanza is a PY Poster
Can't wait.
Bonanza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 12:25 PM   #3
Earn+Ash=Nash

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Earn+Ash=Nash is not the worst person
It's $40 for both days combined, right? I am definitely getting it if so.
Earn+Ash=Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 03:48 PM   #4
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
might actually get this first card that is actually value for money in a while
Old 05-18-2019, 10:44 PM   #5
Earn+Ash=Nash

Ooops had a powerful 3rd against Active
Old 05-18-2019, 11:39 PM   #6
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AntarcticaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AntarcticaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I forgot they did away with in between commentators now
not feelin that decision
Neanderthol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 12:20 AM   #7
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
Mac cruising right now. Magic stumbled through that 3rd and didn’t have the cleanest second.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 12:27 AM   #8
Casual

Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
Ice not there, him and geechi pushed till tomorrow
Old 05-19-2019, 04:18 AM   #9
Emancee

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Sooooo... Did we get good BiggK or terrible K?
Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; Stone Cold/ cans, Cassidy...
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 02:15 PM   #10
Neanderthol

Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AntarcticaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AntarcticaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Sooooo... Did we get good BiggK or terrible K?
the former; 3 nice rounds
Old 05-19-2019, 05:50 PM   #11
iamHBY

Mentioned: 65 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This was the first Oakland event I've been to, and that 1st day was so much fun.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 07:50 AM   #12
StankDaddy

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesStankDaddy Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Judging by the clips in the trailers this event was better than i expected. Diz still doing his thing that i hate, but otherwise even the 'smaller' battles look pretty good
StankDaddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 08:04 PM   #13
Casual

Yo

Saynt gonna be a star. Maybe my favourite performance of the event so far. Just getting through the day 2 battles.
Old 05-21-2019, 01:26 AM   #14
iamHBY

iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
My voice is completely gone from this weekend, a sign that this event was the best battle rap event I’ve ever been to. Got to see a lot of performances by some of my favorite bigger names, and a few breakthrough performances from some names on the cusp of stardom.
Old 05-21-2019, 02:26 AM   #15
Earn+Ash=Nash

What an event. There were really no disappointments.
Old 05-21-2019, 03:38 AM   #16
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
My voice is completely gone from this weekend, a sign that this event was the best battle rap event Iíve ever been to. Got to see a lot of performances by some of my favorite bigger names, and a few breakthrough performances from some names on the cusp of stardom.
Who were the up-and-comers who killed it?
Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; Stone Cold/ cans, Cassidy...
Old 05-21-2019, 06:44 PM   #17
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
azhotazice is not the worst person
Quote:
SAYNT. Without a doubt had the performance of his career.
Old 05-21-2019, 09:11 PM   #18
Neanderthol

Quote:
in addition to Saynt (who def did best,)
Ron Compton and So Sincere had a great battle and
Saynt's opponent Greyfox was pretty good as well whilst being 30d

Oh and dat RX chick was pretty fire too, she annihilated Bonnie
Old 05-21-2019, 09:46 PM   #19
iamHBY

I think Saynt and Grey Fox had a really good back and forth battle, I thought RX was the quietest person ever to shake a room, Ron Compton and So Severe were solid, and then I think Frak and Xcel had one of the best battles of the weekend.
Old 05-22-2019, 01:41 AM   #20
Earn+Ash=Nash

I think Frak was the biggest surprise.
Old 05-22-2019, 01:40 PM   #21
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I think Saynt and Grey Fox had a really good back and forth battle, I thought RX was the quietest person ever to shake a room, Ron Compton and So Severe were solid, and then I think Frak and Xcel had one of the best battles of the weekend.
Good to hear. Always excited when some new blood comes in. Finally we are seeing flyers where the same exact card couldn't have been released 10 years ago, lol.
Old 05-22-2019, 04:01 PM   #22
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
hopefully town bidness pushed KOTD to be more in touch with worthwhile up-and-comers. we've known frak, saynt, and grey fox are fire. put them in the mid-card.

RX was dope, too. it'd suck if she's limited to battling other women. she'd probably hang with anyone who won't make an intergender battle unwatchable.

kinda crazy how one cali event sparked more excitement for up-and-comers than GZ has in literally years. (ever?)

Last edited by peace; 05-22-2019 at 04:10 PM.
peace is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags