Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
LUSH ONE on BODIED MOVIE role and Big Battle Rap Announcement

Old 12-21-2018, 11:00 AM   #1
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
LUSH ONE on BODIED MOVIE role and Big Battle Rap Announcement

Lush addresses how the industry has copied his likeness. He says he'd like some of Simon Rexes throw-away pussy in return, or at least a Twitter shout-out. But he says he doesn't need that and they are homies. Lush's latest album can be found on his Bandcamp site.

He says he is the best Battle Rap host of all-time and asks if battle rap hosts were compared to battle rappers if he'd be in the same league as Mook, Lux, The Saurus, and Disaster.

He spends up to 5k on battle rap outfits

After his contractual obligations are up he is only hosting events for 5 figures plus

He continues saying that Macklemore bit his fur and thrift store style.

He says the Ben character in Bodied is based on Pass. And the Billy Pistols character is Billy Boondocks

Last edited by Profess; 12-21-2018 at 12:36 PM.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 01:03 PM   #2
ThaDiz
A bump bump bump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
ThaDiz is not the worst person
I know Lush is popular on here but fucking hell the man is delusional. Mans talking about how he invented ways of wearing clothes and shit that I seen people do since the fucking 90s come off it man. Is battle rap now or ever been in a place where you could justify paying the host 10 racks plus to host an event? The man's definitely a pioneer, but for fuck sakes almost everything he says sounds like he's drowned in the sea of his own self importance. Being the Mook of standing between people and introducing them to a crowd is fucking hilarious tho, so it ain't all negative haha.
ThaDiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 02:21 PM   #3
Marcus

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDiz View Post
I know Lush is popular on here but fucking hell the man is delusional. Mans talking about how he invented ways of wearing clothes and shit that I seen people do since the fucking 90s come off it man. Is battle rap now or ever been in a place where you could justify paying the host 10 racks plus to host an event? The man's definitely a pioneer, but for fuck sakes almost everything he says sounds like he's drowned in the sea of his own self importance. Being the Mook of standing between people and introducing them to a crowd is fucking hilarious tho, so it ain't all negative haha.
Cocaine is one helluva drug
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 03:59 PM   #4
griminey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
Lush seems like a cool guy that I never want to hang out with.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 04:11 PM   #5
Dusted123

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Dusted123 is not the worst person
Hows about we use that money to build another Bunker so we never have to see another host in battle rap again?

Lush has his place in the history books and I his intros on old battles are great but I aint trying to see that shit anymore
Dusted123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 04:45 PM   #6
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
Although I was cringing VERY hard throughout the beginning, I managed to make it further through, then once this weird, abstract mofo began asking people who he was more equivalent to between mook, lux, hollow.. etc in the areas of "Battle Rap Hosting" shit came to a DEAD stop.

Yooooo, he's delusional as phuuuuuck.

Last edited by SBOfficial; 12-21-2018 at 05:16 PM.
SBOfficial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2018, 04:56 PM   #7
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by griminey View Post
Lush seems like a cool guy that I never want to hang out with.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
this is so on point
Old 12-21-2018, 11:37 PM   #8
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDiz View Post
Seems like Lush would have been a mainstream insider if he followed the sr8 and narrow. But he blazed his owned trail and got scarred up along the way. I don't think Lush would necessarily do things differently if he got a rematch with life. But I do think that he suffers with cognitive dissonance and it makes him say inconsistant things. I think a lot of Lush's claims are true but just exaggerated a bit.
Old 12-21-2018, 11:45 PM   #9
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusted123 View Post
Hows about we use that money to build another Bunker so we never have to see another host in battle rap again?

Lush has his place in the history books and I his intros on old battles are great but I aint trying to see that shit anymore
I'd like to see that. RYD could crush that. Doesn't seem like a reach at all.
Old 12-22-2018, 12:32 AM   #10
god level

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
I always fucked w Lush even used to peep his bong freestyling days.

Free entertainment
god level is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 02:52 AM   #11
Ayo!

Ayo! is a PY Poster
Divorce has done a number on this wigger.
Ayo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 03:00 AM   #12
FORCEDMULTI

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
FORCEDMULTI is not the worst person
I know he talked about making money purely off of his music but srsly how does he make money? I kinda don’t buy his “selling dope” schtick purely based on his upbringing/high profile family in which he details in the video.

Also, can anybody verify his claim that the character from Bodied is based on Pass. Anyone know the “parallels” Lush was talking about?
FORCEDMULTI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 03:16 AM   #13
Tecnik

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tecnik is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORCEDMULTI View Post
I know he talked about making money purely off of his music but srsly how does he make money? I kinda don’t buy his “selling dope” schtick purely based on his upbringing/high profile family in which he details in the video.
Have always been under the impression that Lush's family is very well off considering his dad is a Hollywood director responsible for some pretty fire movies. I know his whole thing is "I used to sell drugs" but I HIGHLY doubt it was out of necessity and was more a rebellion against his rich parents thing. More than likely a trust fund kid who decided to start hanging around with gang members because he was sick of tea and garden parties. His parents probably fucking HATE having a Billy Madison-esque son (though I'm sure he would tell us all that his parents are super super proud to have a son involved in a small niche of the rap game on youtube and be nearing 40 acting like he's 16).

Lush needs to let Nick be a real person and put this ridiculous Lush caricature away for good. It's over.
Tecnik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 05:15 AM   #14
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 516 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
whiteboy Lushes got delusions of grandeur
the nigga aint Smack or Shea Davis

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 11:15 AM   #15
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 418 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
this dude is so due for a beating but he did give us free entertainment so im torn

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 03:53 PM   #16
vokab206
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
vokab206 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Seems like Lush would have been a mainstream insider if he followed the sr8 and narrow. But he blazed his owned trail and got scarred up along the way. I don't think Lush would necessarily do things differently if he got a rematch with life. But I do think that he suffers with cognitive dissonance and it makes him say inconsistant things. I think a lot of Lush's claims are true but just exaggerated a bit.
Last sentence is pretty accurate.

soundcloud.com/vokab206
https://vokab206.bandcamp.com/releases
vokab206 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 04:03 PM   #17
Dusted123

Dusted123 is not the worst person
Quote:
Honestly this is what you want as a drug dealer lol

A bunch of rich kids, drugs basically sell themselves and theres a lot less customer risk if you aren't in the hood
Dusted123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 01:41 PM   #18
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

Also, can anybody verify his claim that the character from Bodied is based on Pass. Anyone know the “parallels” Lush was talking about?
u dont gotta be street to sell dope... everybody does drugs, u can sell drugs in the suburbs or in hollywood

lush isnt on the corner or in the traphouse selling crack...

theres plenty of harmless rich kids that buy shit tons of coke, molly and weed for personal consumption... and they dont wanna go to the hood to get that shit...

as long as u got a supplier and u got costumers, u can be a drug dealer.. u dont gotta be in the hood...

in fact selling dope in the hood is the highest risk lowest reward form of drug dealing.. chances of u getting robbed or getting caught up are a lot higher if ur selling in the hood

Last edited by VAallDAY; 12-23-2018 at 01:53 PM.
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 02:31 PM   #19
VAallDAY

VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
the fuck is wrong with lush in this video btw???

oh yea... drugs
Old 12-23-2018, 07:13 PM   #20
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2907 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Lush is someone who has given a lot to battle rap and a lot to this board. What I got from this video is he's going through some real personal shit in his life, and it's affecting him negatively. Let's try and show compassion to him rather than judgment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 09:23 PM   #21
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 347 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Lush is someone who has given a lot to battle rap and a lot to this board. What I got from this video is he's going through some real personal shit in his life, and it's affecting him negatively. Let's try and show compassion to him rather than judgment.
^ this. I dont like seeing Lush like this. I hope he's doing ok. He's been claiming he's clean but obviously not. I hope he gets the help he needs, wish him the best

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch

"im nice with a gun, my bitch do black magic, what you want a bullet or some wizard shit?!" -Swamp
PJ Sumroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 10:31 PM   #22
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 388 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
quoted for truth
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 10:33 PM   #23
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 388 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
im on mobile and can't peep the video but i hope everything is alright with lush based on the comments here

whats he got going on lately? i personally miss the flavorjunkies podcast.
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 11:26 PM   #24
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
im on mobile and can't peep the video but i hope everything is alright with lush based on the comments here

whats he got going on lately? i personally miss the flavorjunkies podcast.
From his IG @lushoneca he had a bday 5 days ago. and has a new album being released 12/29/2018 called Kennedy Bang.

I'll play it in the discord. Might need some help tho @riffic probably knows how to do that

He also recently shaved his head

https://imgur.com/a/K8RZYCU

Last edited by Profess; 12-23-2018 at 11:31 PM.
Old 12-23-2018, 11:40 PM   #25
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Old 12-23-2018, 11:48 PM   #26
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Old 12-24-2018, 07:02 AM   #27
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Old 12-24-2018, 08:23 AM   #28
VAallDAY

Quote:
get some help lush
Old 12-24-2018, 09:24 AM   #29
grandgroove

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
The visibility of Bodied surprised me. I work for a tech company, and folks there know I love battle rap. Total squares asking me if I follow anyone in the film. It’s nice seeing the scene get some exposure.

Lush should keep the bald head slick thing going. It works for him. White dudes either look cool with it, or they look like Vic Mackey from The Shield. He can rock it.

Why wasn’t Uno in the movie?
grandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 11:06 AM   #30
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandgroove View Post

Why wasn’t Uno in the movie?
A combo of him not being camera ready and not wanting to play himself because that would be playing himself.

To be fair, Simon Rex did a good job.

What other role do you think would have suited Lush?
Old 12-24-2018, 04:24 PM   #31
vokab206
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
vokab206 is not the worst person
Quote:
bingo

soundcloud.com/vokab206
https://vokab206.bandcamp.com/releases
vokab206 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 08:47 PM   #32
grandgroove

grandgroove is better than Grind Time Australiagrandgroove is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
A combo of him not being camera ready and not wanting to play himself because that would be playing himself.

To be fair, Simon Rex did a good job.

What other role do you think would have suited Lush?

Ah, I get that. He would have worked himself into a shoot (as Hulk Hogan once said).

I haven’t seen the movie yet. I have had YT Premium for a couple of years. I’m on there far more than any of the other subscriptions we have at home. Downloaded an offline copy and plan to watch it after dinner. The in-laws are making prime rib, sides and coconut pie. Once the food coma meets one of the pre-rolled joints I brought, the time will be right.
Old 12-24-2018, 09:11 PM   #33
Profess
Smooth Criminal

9pm Fri night in the rmbva discord Lush is hosting an album listening party for his new joint. Kennedy Benz.

#salute
Old 12-24-2018, 09:11 PM   #34
grandgroove

Quote:
9pm Fri night in the rmbva discord Lush is hosting an album listening party for his new joint. Kennedy Benz

Most excellent! Adding a reminder to join in on the revelry.
Old 12-24-2018, 09:19 PM   #35
Profess
Smooth Criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandgroove View Post
Most excellent! Adding a reminder to join in on the revelry.
nice.. pacific time
Old 12-24-2018, 09:20 PM   #36
Profess
Smooth Criminal

@riffic @6000GP
Old 12-25-2018, 07:47 PM   #37
Profess
Smooth Criminal

https://lushone.bandcamp.com/album/k3nn3dy-b3nz

Tags
8217, 8220, 8221, salute