Tell Okwerdz here you wanna see him jump in the ring

Old 08-16-2014, 09:16 AM   #1
Haze Skunk
Trinidad nice

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Haze Skunk is a PY Poster
Tell Okwerdz here you wanna see him jump in the ring

I think it's time
niggas is flopping and choking and shitting the bed the battle rap scene now is like a myth lab that exploded

Okwerdz is gonna come off clean as shit next a lot of mcs now
Plus he waited just the right amount to actually call it a "return" I bet if he battles Math or Dna it's gonna crack a million views

@Okwerdz

discuss
Haze Skunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 09:23 AM   #2
TurboMikey

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
TurboMikey is a PY Poster
I only want to see him comeback if its against somebody the he's motivated for tbh. When he has a point to prove Okwerdz is dope but I wouldn't want to see him come back just for the sake of coming back.
TurboMikey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 09:38 AM   #3
Paul Robeson
Loe Pesci's Biggest Fan

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Paul Robeson is not the worst person
Okwerdz got a gold record in Australia and beat 360 who is like second most famous in Australia behind that Iggy Uzalia girl

Okwerdz the king of Down Under
Top Ten White People: 1. Norman Bethune 2. Vladimir Lenin 3. Abraham Lincoln 4. George Carlin 5. John Brown 6. Frank Thompson 7. Lyudmila Pavlichenko 8. Anna Louise Strong 9. Woody Guthrie 10. Tadeusz Kościuszko
Paul Robeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 12:26 PM   #4
3Face
Banned

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
3Face is a PY Poster
okwerdz vs dna...

the loser has to jump...

the winner gets shot in the face with a machete...
3Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 12:27 PM   #5
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
I'd rather see him leap frog in the ring
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 01:06 PM   #6
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
hes said he reaslly doesnt wanna battle dna cuz (like all of us ) he knows dna is retarded and it would be abl ;

i def wanna see him battle again
Old 08-16-2014, 01:10 PM   #7
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
okwerdz vs dizaster?

matter fact why didnt this happen on grindtime?
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 02:02 PM   #8
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Okwerdz vs PH
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 02:13 PM   #9
Neanderthol

Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
been said OK belongs in the ring
love him or hate him he is responsible for some of the most important battles in history

OkwErdz gets mad at me when I bring it up and plays the "motivation" card on me but do muhfuckas realize that OK woulda been battled all of those people we've mentioned him in possible battles with over the years (Verb,Math,DNA,maybe even Jones) on SMACK YEARS AGO had he just took the Suge battle
Neanderthol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 02:16 PM   #10
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze Skunk View Post
I think it's time
niggas is flopping and choking and shitting the bed the battle rap scene now is like a myth lab that exploded

Okwerdz is gonna come off clean as shit next a lot of mcs now
Plus he waited just the right amount to actually call it a "return" I bet if he battles Math or Dna it's gonna crack a million views

@Okwerdz

discuss
uuummmm Okwerdz is retired. I think......
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 02:53 PM   #11
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
I was never an Okwerdz fan, he was overrated, but the time is right again for Math vs Okwerdz.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 03:03 PM   #12
VAallDAY

VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
I was never an Okwerdz fan, he was overrated, but the time is right again for Math vs Okwerdz.
Ok said he only wanted to battle math because of his bully image... back when everyone thought he was gonna punch someone mid battle

that has worn all the way off at this point imo
Old 08-16-2014, 04:06 PM   #13
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
Ok said he only wanted to battle math because of his bully image... back when everyone thought he was gonna punch someone mid battle

that has worn all the way off at this point imo
I think now would be the right time to for anyone to battle Math because he's recently been at centre of two relatively infamous incidents, and he actually did a fairly good job against Dizaster, so he's battling for the right reasons again.

I'll admit, I do miss Okwerdz, certainly more than I thought I would when he departed 2 years ago.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 04:17 PM   #14
since83
Stay focused

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
since83 is a PY Poster
I still dont understand why he doesnt wanna battle DNA. Yeah DNA may spray the machete or reload the scope but Okwerdz should battle seeing as how they have a long history.
This is the internet, where we separate the lamb from the killers So if you don't wanna see the ass of a n*gga A pic of a man on the shitter Or a dude abusing an animal litter BITCH STOP WATCHING CALICOE'S TWITTER-
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Vapehop
"he literally 3-0'd tech in the 1st and then blessed us with 2 rounds of street poetry that would make saul williams curl up and die inside erykah badu's deep pussy. "
since83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 04:33 PM   #15
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 415 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
i figured Okwerdz would want to battle somebody he could take unfuckwitable angles against. i'm sure he regrets ever battling Rone(well, he prob got paid A LOT for that one) or Real Deal.

DNA - Da Nastiest Amateur - seems like would be a (metaphorical) battler's wet dream... his pengame is terrible and has a lot of retard strength/energy. easy for quality angles to take dude out.

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 05:02 PM   #16
dog
koira

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
dog is a PY Poster
He accepted a battle with Serius Jones on UW a while ago but it got cancelled because Serius was asking for too much
dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 05:25 PM   #17
Okwerdz
We Have A The Saurus

Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Okwerdz is not the worst person
Im the most overrated & worst battler ever tho yall dont wanna see that

And dna has a long history with ME not the other way around, he been stalking me for years before I acknowledged his existence that doesnt count haha
Okwerdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 05:28 PM   #18
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okwerdz View Post
Im the most overrated & worst battler ever tho yall dont wanna see that

And dna has a long history with ME not the other way around, he been stalking me for years before I acknowledged his existence that doesnt count haha
Worst no...overrated no...over entitled yes. That's why I wanna see you battle PH. You did a magnificent job of ducking out of that while PH was on a little bit of a run a while back.
Old 08-16-2014, 05:30 PM   #19
Okwerdz
We Have A The Saurus

Sorry if im over entitled they spoiled the shit outta me with great opponents whatchu want me to do? Ph is my boy theres no ducking I dont wanna battle him period.
Old 08-16-2014, 05:31 PM   #20
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
hes said he reaslly doesnt wanna battle dna cuz (like all of us ) he knows dna is retarded and it would be abl ;
Why do u think everyone agrees with u?
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 05:33 PM   #21
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
Quote:
Sorry if im over entitled they spoiled the shit outta me with great opponents whatchu want me to do? Ph is my boy theres no ducking I dont wanna battle him period.
who would you want to battle...
Old 08-16-2014, 05:35 PM   #22
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Um, DNA has about as big a buzz as u can get right now. He's one of like 6 battlers that can perform ANYWHERE, and he's actually one of the most successful battle rappers ever.
Old 08-16-2014, 05:41 PM   #23
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
(well, he prob got paid A LOT for that one)
lol........
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 05:42 PM   #24
Okwerdz
We Have A The Saurus

And he also might be retarded
Old 08-16-2014, 05:43 PM   #25
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 05:52 PM   #26
VAallDAY

i actually wanna see okwerdz vs DNA tbh just for the hell of it

seems like DNA actually doesnt like dude and DNA is at his best when he actually doesnt like his opponent

"okwerdz gets 3x ur views and he cant even rap for shit"
Old 08-16-2014, 05:54 PM   #27
Okwerdz
We Have A The Saurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Face View Post
who would you want to battle...
Thats what u guys are missing, I dont WANT to battle. Preparing for a battle is a nightmare of stress I wouldnt wish on my worst enemies so if im gonna consider making my life miserable for another month and a half it better be worth it. Theres hasnt been a single accapella battle ive done where I didnt call lush at one point and say "dont ever book me for another battle again i swear im done after this one".

That said I jave mentioned a few times id battle serius, reed, some of those fliptop cats oraybe even clips if u asked real nicely and I was in a good mood....but aint nobody important be hearing me when I say these types of things thankfullly haha
Old 08-16-2014, 05:56 PM   #28
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
what do you want do with your life brian...
Old 08-16-2014, 05:59 PM   #29
6000GP
tupac back

I've never seen DNA speak negatively of anyone outside of a battle, so I'm not sure why west coast rappers talk so much shit about the dude tbh

Why is that?
Old 08-16-2014, 06:00 PM   #30
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

btw stalking>>>
Old 08-16-2014, 06:01 PM   #31
Okwerdz
We Have A The Saurus

Because hes a lil sucka, we used to be cool till I caught him talking shit behind my back and he been coming at me ever since I called em on it. Its not a west coast thing its a me and him thing please dont generalize we have quite a different relationship than others.
Old 08-16-2014, 06:03 PM   #32
Okwerdz
We Have A The Saurus

Quote:
what do you want do with your life brian...
Im currently doing what I want to do with my life, shocking as it may be I have many other talents aside from hurling insults at people.
Old 08-16-2014, 06:05 PM   #33
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
Quote:
Im currently doing what I want to do with my life, shocking as it may be I have many other talents aside from hurling insults at people.
like...

im genuinely curious...
Old 08-16-2014, 06:09 PM   #34
6000GP
tupac back

I see mostly west coast rappers being snarky and/or hating on other rappers not from the west coast, and I don't see that snark/hate reciprocated, so idk...
Old 08-16-2014, 06:15 PM   #35
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
I see mostly west coast rappers being snarky and/or hating on other rappers not from the west coast, and I don't see that snark/hate reciprocated, so idk...
because they still havent been accepted by NY...

NY has accepted philly... detroit... chicago... st louis... and some other places but dont really respect west coast rappers the same...

they dont deserve it yet really...
Old 08-16-2014, 06:23 PM   #36
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
If anything I'd like to see Ok do another 2v2 battle. With Diz or something, over in UK again maybe. Too bad Eurgh hates diz, lol maybe Aus.

Your 2v2s are some of my favorite battles of yours. May not be your best material but the most fun to rewatch.
Old 08-16-2014, 06:33 PM   #37
Okwerdz
We Have A The Saurus

Quote:
like...

im genuinely curious...
If u didnt have battle rap tunnel vision like many battle fans do u mighta already seen what I been doin but I suppose ill bring u up to speed a bit.

I started a publishing company and signed 4 publishing deals been starting to work with big comoanies for placing mine and my producers music into movies tv video games trailers apps and internet ads. Got something in a big shitty movie with anderson silva this year on lions gate thats everywhere right now.

Have 4 albums almost completed, one has a crazy radio joint with e40, bought a crazy camera and have like 12 new vids on deck music videos comedy skits like the battle blogs but with broader topics, crazy freestyle vaults, documentary type shit, gonna be doing the jungle battles on my youtube also.

This year I was also on epic meal time and dropped a cypher with mistah fab traphik diz and gavlyn that got more views in 3 months than a lot of my battles and is on par to pass most of rest. Im also working with cypher effect to use my connections to do a few huge cyphers like that a year.

I still perform, host battles & do paid appearences all over the world, got a lot of new clothing done, been contributing to major rap websites and publications as almost an abasador or historian of battle rap, I could go on and on I also own 2 local businesses that do well and even been to adam sandlers house my life is awesome.
Old 08-16-2014, 06:38 PM   #38
3Face
Banned

3Face is a PY Poster
Quote:
If u didnt have battle rap tunnel vision like many battle fans do u mighta already seen what I been doin but I suppose ill bring u up to speed a bit.

I started a publishing company and signed 4 publishing deals been starting to work with big comoanies for placing mine and my producers music into movies tv video games trailers apps and internet ads. Got something in a big shitty movie with anderson silva this year on lions gate thats everywhere right now.

Have 4 albums almost completed, one has a crazy radio joint with e40, bought a crazy camera and have like 12 new vids on deck music videos comedy skits like the battle blogs but with broader topics, crazy freestyle vaults, documentary type shit, gonna be doing the jungle battles on my youtube also.

This year I was also on epic meal time and dropped a cypher with mistah fab traphik diz and gavlyn that got more views in 3 months than a lot of my battles and is on par to pass most of rest. Im also working with cypher effect to use my connections to do a few huge cyphers like that a year.

I still perform, host battles & do paid appearences all over the world, got a lot of new clothing done, been contributing to major rap websites and publications as almost an abasador or historian of battle rap, I could go on and on I also own 2 local businesses that do well and even been to adam sandlers house my life is awesome.
im sorry i didnt know...

i dont really follow you at all...

i did see that cypher though because my boy worked with gavlyn and i check her shit out...

is adam sandler really an asshole...

seems like it may have brushed off on you a bit...
Old 08-16-2014, 06:41 PM   #39
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Thats what u guys are missing, I dont WANT to battle. Preparing for a battle is a nightmare of stress I wouldnt wish on my worst enemies so if im gonna consider making my life miserable for another month and a half it better be worth it. Theres hasnt been a single accapella battle ive done where I didnt call lush at one point and say "dont ever book me for another battle again i swear im done after this one".

That said I jave mentioned a few times id battle serius, reed, some of those fliptop cats oraybe even clips if u asked real nicely and I was in a good mood....but aint nobody important be hearing me when I say these types of things thankfullly haha
You vs Jones would be my first choice

but vs Clips would also be very dope potentially and he's a lot more realistic for leagues to work with

@Nick H. can have that match set up by the time he's done reading this post
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 06:47 PM   #40
SCVTTERBRVIN
Unregistered User

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
SCVTTERBRVIN is not the worst person
is okwerdz top tier ?
SCVTTERBRVIN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dna- reload the scope, jvl stealing willy's name