Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Process for purchasing KOTD PPV has been utter shit every time I've done it

Old 08-22-2015, 12:55 AM   #1
Paul Robeson
Loe Pesci's Biggest Fan

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Paul Robeson is not the worst person
Process for purchasing KOTD PPV has been utter shit every time I've done it

And I've bought like 10 of these fucking things. Every fucking time it's been an annoying and frustrating ordeal. Find a better way to do your online payments KOTD cause this shit is fucking terrible.
Top Ten White People: 1. Norman Bethune 2. Vladimir Lenin 3. Abraham Lincoln 4. George Carlin 5. John Brown 6. Frank Thompson 7. Lyudmila Pavlichenko 8. Anna Louise Strong 9. Woody Guthrie 10. Tadeusz Kościuszko
Paul Robeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 12:57 AM   #2
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
u talking about having to register every time?
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 12:58 AM   #3
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I'm retarded as fuck and I figured it out.

It was pretty easy you must be brain dead "jizzerection"
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 12:59 AM   #4
Paul Robeson
Loe Pesci's Biggest Fan

Yeah, and it being through paypal and its all this huge convoluted process. I'm always having to figure out what email I used for this or that account, and then paypal doesn't let me link my card (apparently cause I've had to make up new paypal accounts at various times, I don't know). And then you have to have an account on the stupid KOTD site or whatever. One time I bought one and there was literally no link to view the PPV at all. I just gave up on buying this one. Not worth the fucking trouble.
Top Ten White People: 1. Norman Bethune 2. Vladimir Lenin 3. Abraham Lincoln 4. George Carlin 5. John Brown 6. Frank Thompson 7. Lyudmila Pavlichenko 8. Anna Louise Strong 9. Woody Guthrie 10. Tadeusz Kościuszko
Old 08-22-2015, 01:01 AM   #5
Paul Robeson
Loe Pesci's Biggest Fan

I looked at the paypal forums and it said the solution to the problem is to "have my bank issue me another card." Yeah let me go make a trip to the bank and fill out a bunch of paperwork so I can hear some guys call each other faggots.
Old 08-22-2015, 01:02 AM   #6
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
its $40 now too
@AVOCADO, you screwed me!
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 01:02 AM   #7
Paul Robeson
Loe Pesci's Biggest Fan

PM me free access @kingfly I gave yall plenty of money already
Old 08-22-2015, 01:03 AM   #8
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
You don't need PayPal, just click on the button that says PayPal, and the next page has an option to use a credit card.

I got it with out PayPal
mike rigs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 01:07 AM   #9
Paul Robeson
Loe Pesci's Biggest Fan

OK yeah I didn't see that, this is how I did it the other times I think. KOTD potheads still bad at E commerce.
Old 08-22-2015, 02:24 AM   #10
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
FOR ME -

ive never had problems paying ; or figuring out how to get to my stream ; i never had problems making a new account every time (which is weird but w/e )

but ONE thing i swear i have the hardest time with is getting links to the PPV or finding the dates of events and knowing when shit is or WHO IS ON THE CARD

that can be very annoying to me personally ; i try going on their site and it always has promos for old ass events that already happened and barely any information at all ; i have to STRUGGLE to find cards for events just to find out who tf is gonna battle .....

very very annoying for me
Old 08-22-2015, 03:22 AM   #11
VillageRam

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
VillageRam is not the worst person
wait a minute. people pay to see kotd battles? lol
VillageRam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 03:36 AM   #12
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Lol op is certified retarded!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 06:22 AM   #13
Destro
Waxy Gordon

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Destro is not the worst person
I copped it earlier this week and it was simple AF. You have to create a new account (you can even make the same login name again), but other than that I'm not sure where the confusion is. Go to KOTDtv.com -> click "Buy WD5 PPV" -> create account -> check out with PayPal. I'm not sure what "get a better payment system" means, not when they're using the online payment system. PayPal is definitely secure, and if you can't figure out how to use it in 2015, I'm probably not gonna be much help.
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 07:28 AM   #14
King Koopa
gtfo my castle son

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
King Koopa is not the worst person
It literally took me under 2 minutes to make a KOTD account and purchase the PPV.

I feel like a reality check is in order here:

King Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 07:31 AM   #15
Marcristo

Marcristo is not the worst person
in relation to you sig paul robeson

are you aware fresco is an MRA

he's in my top 3 battle rappers, but hes a garbage person
Marcristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 07:44 AM   #16
King Koopa
gtfo my castle son

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
King Koopa is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcristo View Post

wait what? source?
King Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 07:47 AM   #17
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Quote:
in relation to you sig paul robeson

lol if you support modern day feminism you are a piece of shit and a laughin stock!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Old 08-22-2015, 03:41 PM   #18
Marcristo

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Koopa View Post
wait what? source?
i had him on facebook, he posted pretty frequently
Old 08-22-2015, 03:44 PM   #19
CocaineJones

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
CocaineJones is a PY Poster
When do the battles show up on the PPV from last night?? I passed out before Diz and Dumb. Trying to watch that.
CocaineJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 03:45 PM   #20
Marcristo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaux Jangles View Post
lol if you support modern day feminism you are a piece of shit and a laughin stock!!!
feminism has done more to address gender, race and orientation issues amongst women and men alike than mensrights has ever done.

mensrights is legit just rights for straight white men, they don't care about poverty, lgbt men or racially discriminated against men

this dissemination of feminism into a bigger mainstream has caused miscommunications and a dilution of some core ideals, (hell feminism isn't even a unified cause, its a set of ideas) but its far better than mensrights

anyway you've been a pretty bottom tier poster when you do anything but insult battle rap (your br stuff is on point) so i can't expect this to go well.
Old 08-22-2015, 04:20 PM   #21
Paul Robeson
Loe Pesci's Biggest Fan

Thanks for the heads up I'll think of a better white person to include.

Also yeah @ the dude who said who is on the card and shit. Like the actual site for the PPV doesn't have the card on it.
Old 08-22-2015, 04:34 PM   #22
Tyren

Tyren is not the worst person
is there any reason you have to re-register everytime?
Tyren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 05:38 PM   #23
el gordo
part time head turner..

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
el gordo is not the worst person
Anyone having trouble with the playback ? Is that gonna be up soon ?

@AVOCADO

w/e
el gordo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 05:41 PM   #24
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
U can skip every battle Im rewatching Diz rounds right now
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 05:46 PM   #25
Tyren

Tyren is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by el gordo View Post
Anyone having trouble with the playback ? Is that gonna be up soon ?

@AVOCADO
It currently is up dispite how inconvenient it is to fast forward through the ppv streams. with blackout after sometime they uploaded the battles separately id assume they plan to do the same for word dom probably not till the events over atleast

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Tyren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 05:52 PM   #26
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i dont like the part where i have to pay money
ghettonetics is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 07:46 PM   #27
Paul Robeson
Loe Pesci's Biggest Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyren View Post
It currently is up dispite how inconvenient it is to fast forward through the ppv streams. with blackout after sometime they uploaded the battles separately id assume they plan to do the same for word dom probably not till the events over atleast

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Where do I go to watch the playback? I'm not seeing it anywhere. KOTD site stay worst E commerce ever.
Old 08-22-2015, 08:30 PM   #28
Paul Robeson
Loe Pesci's Biggest Fan

Nevermind I figured it out.
Old 08-22-2015, 09:09 PM   #29
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Quote:
feminism has done more to address gender, race and orientation issues amongst women and men alike than mensrights has ever done.

mensrights is legit just rights for straight white men, they don't care about poverty, lgbt men or racially discriminated against men

this dissemination of feminism into a bigger mainstream has caused miscommunications and a dilution of some core ideals, (hell feminism isn't even a unified cause, its a set of ideas) but its far better than mensrights

anyway you've been a pretty bottom tier poster when you do anything but insult battle rap (your br stuff is on point) so i can't expect this to go well.
Yawn. No.
Old 08-22-2015, 09:13 PM   #30
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHO IS BATTLING TONIGHT ????

shouldnt it like ... be on the website ? i dont know what the battles are at all
Old 08-22-2015, 09:14 PM   #31
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

side note i was trying to rewatch the stream from last night but i cant cuz they are now preparing the stream for tonight ? gotta watch this boring ass shit i already saw and ppl checking microphone levels instead of the battle content im in search of ?
Old 08-22-2015, 10:05 PM   #32
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Robeson View Post
I looked at the paypal forums and it said the solution to the problem is to "have my bank issue me another card." Yeah let me go make a trip to the bank and fill out a bunch of paperwork so I can hear some guys call each other faggots.
if there's one thing i've ever learned about this forum it'll be that i learned that people will make over 1,000 comments about grown men shouting poetry at eachother and not fucking realize they're sitting here marking themselves out for contradicting their support they've seemingly held for the past umpteen years over tiny things like that they can't conveniently order a payperview

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 10:09 PM   #33
Z-Tay
Banned

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Z-Tay probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
if there's one thing i've ever learned about this forum it'll be that i learned that people will make over 1,000 comments about grown men shouting poetry at eachother and not fucking realize they're sitting here marking themselves out for contradicting their support they've seemingly held for the past umpteen years over tiny things like that they can't conveniently order a payperview
woat comment contender

Z-Tay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 11:27 PM   #34
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Tay View Post
woat comment contender

takes a special kind of retard to have their rep in the red with under 1,000 posts lol

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post