Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Where were you when you found out Murda Mook was a Flat Earther?

Old 03-21-2018, 12:44 AM   #1
iamHBY

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Where were you when you found out Murda Mook was a Flat Earther?

Personally, I was relaxing at home, noticed a video clip from a podcast where Murda Mook was going all in on the Earth being flat, and now I look at Murda Mook in a different light.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 01:48 AM   #2
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 346 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
I was walking a dog in St. Johns ..glanced at my facebook..saw the update..and i knew right then and there..that murda mook was a fucking idiot.

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 01:52 AM   #3
Tecnik

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tecnik is a PY Poster
He's done his own experiments though bro. Talmbout bees and shit.
Tecnik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 01:58 AM   #4
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
FUCK Yes!!!!!!!
god level is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:07 AM   #5
iamHBY

iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Apparently, it's impossible to travel from California to China without traveling all the way backwards through New York and London.
Old 03-21-2018, 02:38 AM   #6
Chk82

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Chk82 is not the worst person
This and the Beasley vs. XX amount of Gully's fight gives this board two classic threads in a week. RMBVA back baby!
Chk82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:41 AM   #7
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
Apparently, it's impossible to travel from California to China without traveling all the way backwards through New York and London.
I literally am now dumber after watching Mook say that

BATTLE ADDICT

-YOUTUBE-
Old 03-21-2018, 02:45 AM   #8
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

...on Instagram I asked Mook to explain how the sun sets if the earth is flat. He told me that i'd never seen the sun set..and that the sun doesn't "set"

BATTLE ADDICT

-YOUTUBE-
Old 03-21-2018, 03:14 AM   #9
Peter Reveen

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Peter Reveen is not the worst person
My god I was on ig and saw the clip.... the. I saw more on the dbd show.

Can believe this FOOOL used a fucking MAP as a reason why the earth is flat... flat map = flat earth

Not to mention his argument about why don't we fly west from la or Hawaii....

I was legitimately angry listening to him speak...

Mook got bodied by his own ignorance.
Peter Reveen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:32 AM   #10
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I love rap, but Mook is far from the only rapper who believes the most retarded cornball theories. So many great rap songs are ruined by corny half-baked scientific 'theories' it is untrue!
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:47 AM   #11
Phaget Magnet

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Phaget Magnet is a PY Poster
Was watching the Dirtbag Dan show and they spent like 30 minutes roasting him and freestyling flat earth bars. Is Mook still the GOAT after this fiasco?
Phaget Magnet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 04:08 AM   #12
iamHBY

I don't know how to embed tweets or screenshots on here, so I'll just type out this newest exchange I had with Mook today. Out of curiosity, I asked him, "Explain how a lunar eclipse or anything below the equator works, and do you mean to tell me that Antarctica doesn’t exist if you say that there’s no South Pole?" Keep in mind, the day before he said that the South Pole doesn't exist. Here's what his response to me was.

"globe earth Australia to South America should be straight shot not far. Flat earth greatest distance between two points on earth. Ask yourself are there ANY straight flights from Australia to South America"

I proceeded to find a direct, round trip flight for 4 days from Sydney, Australia to Santiago, Chile for a little over $2,000. His response to that was "believe that if u want," and then he abandoned it when I cited another article showing a couple airlines that had planes flying direct from Australia to South America without needing to do a layover elsewhere. Keep in mind, he never got anywhere near my questions about the South Pole or how lunar eclipses work.
Old 03-21-2018, 04:34 AM   #13
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Quote:
I don't know how to embed tweets or screenshots on here, so I'll just type out this newest exchange I had with Mook today. Out of curiosity, I asked him, "Explain how a lunar eclipse or anything below the equator works, and do you mean to tell me that Antarctica doesn’t exist if you say that there’s no South Pole?" Keep in mind, the day before he said that the South Pole doesn't exist. Here's what his response to me was.

"globe earth Australia to South America should be straight shot not far. Flat earth greatest distance between two points on earth. Ask yourself are there ANY straight flights from Australia to South America"

I proceeded to find a direct, round trip flight for 4 days from Sydney, Australia to Santiago, Chile for a little over $2,000. His response to that was "believe that if u want," and then he abandoned it when I cited another article showing a couple airlines that had planes flying direct from Australia to South America without needing to do a layover elsewhere. Keep in mind, he never got anywhere near my questions about the South Pole or how lunar eclipses work.

BATTLE ADDICT

-YOUTUBE-
Old 03-21-2018, 04:52 AM   #14
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mook's Instagram is insane.. more than half the people replying are flat earthers..and There's alot of replies

BATTLE ADDICT

-YOUTUBE-
Old 03-21-2018, 05:23 AM   #15
iamHBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Sumroc View Post
All those reactions, and then some. I can't believe that people, much less someone considered to be a battle rap legend, thinks something as stupid as the fuckin' Earth being flat.
Old 03-21-2018, 07:32 AM   #16
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Battle Rap Belief Starter Pack

1. Flat Earther
2. 911 inside job
3. Moon Landings faked
4. Illuminati LGBT agenda
5. The Rebel never lost
Cuntoffs are Jumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 08:41 AM   #17
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i knew i never rated mook for a reason
Old 03-21-2018, 08:58 AM   #18
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
2. 911 inside job
3. Moon Landings faked
4. Illuminati LGBT agenda
These are actual conspiracy theories ... backed up by fraudulent evidence, but nearly impossible to disprove. They are based on willingness to believe. Flat earth on the other hand ... Take a flight from Argentina to New Zealand, study the sun's position, watch a ship sail away and disappear under the horizon, or battle in a fucking hot air balloon and SEE the curvature. It is based on ignoring evidence that's been there for 3000 years.
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 10:10 AM   #19
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Cojay is a flat earther aswell and thinks drinking your own piss can cure cancer. The UK battle rap facebook group has been full of flat earth debates recently, it's astounding how many people believe in it.

^^ Cojay explaining his beliefs
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 11:38 AM   #20
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
All those reactions, and then some. I can't believe that people, much less someone considered to be a battle rap legend, thinks something as stupid as the fuckin' Earth being flat.
Haha! Not sure how you draw a parallel between being smart and being a battle rap legend. Most of the rappers I have met believe in weird ass shit and because they can articulate themselves in rap and put those ideas into verse, people believe them. It's a bizarre vicious cycle.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Old 03-21-2018, 11:46 AM   #21
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Metazone is better than Grind Time AustraliaMetazone is better than Grind Time Australia
When I heard about the whole flat earth "movement" a year or so back I thought it was an elaborate trolling campaign dreaming up by the likes of 4chan or something.

When I realised people actually really believe this crap well.... smh. But if there was going to be someone who would believe it Mook would be damn near the top of my list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
I was hungry after the event and had no idea where to go for food and strongly considered just following big t knowing he would lead me to the promised land
Metazone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 01:21 PM   #22
erfworm

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
erfworm is better than Grind Time Australiaerfworm is better than Grind Time Australia
Avocado should get him on a hot air balloon battle then just keep ascending higher and higher into the stratosphere until he can literally see for himself that the Earth is round.
erfworm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 01:48 PM   #23
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Just checked out. Jesus. Idiots with platforms. How long do these people think NASA and and UN have been around for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 01:49 PM   #24
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
Cojay is a flat earther aswell and thinks drinking your own piss can cure cancer. The UK battle rap facebook group has been full of flat earth debates recently, it's astounding how many people believe in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u8uVx6GMFs

Too many questions for the guy.

Quote:
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
Old 03-21-2018, 01:49 PM   #25
Dog Debarko
Pupper In Charge

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Dog Debarko is not the worst person
AG of Showbiz & AG is also a flattard. Check his IG. "Runaway Slaves" LP is still a classic tho.

*Press SFX buttons*

CLICK ME ->Dog Debarko Hits The Airhorn
Dog Debarko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:05 PM   #26
iamHBY

Quote:

Wait....what?
Old 03-21-2018, 02:21 PM   #27
rogermellie

rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Wait....what?
Yeah it's pretty ridiculous. I don't know if the "urine therapy" or Flat Earth shit is worse.
Quote:
Quote:
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
Old 03-21-2018, 05:40 PM   #28
Water Mage

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
Quote:
he never got anywhere near my questions about the South Pole or how lunar eclipses work.
A lot of ball earthers in this threat, I'll try my best to share some knowledge

The South Pole does not exist at all and Antarctica is a gigantic ice-wall extending the circumference of Earth holding in the oceans like a giant bowl, or a “world cup" if u will. It is a FACT that if you set a bearing due South from anywhere on Earth, inevitably at or before 78 degrees Southern latitude, u will find urself face-to-face with an enormous ice-wall towering 100-200 feet in the air extending to the East and West the entire circumference of the world.

Sunsets and sunrises are optical illusions.. The sun flies above a flat earth horizontally.. It appears to be rising but its just moving away from our perspective...

I will now tell u what MOOK told me once when we had a beer together after GNOME.. This is wut really woke me up.... Mook held a coin on a table and told me to get down on my knees... He moved the coin away from my perspective and the coin appeared to "set" below the table even though MOOK moved the coin horizontally, not vertically... God moves the sun horizontally around various parts of the earth to keep everything heated so nothing stays too cold for too long

Last edited by Water Mage; 03-21-2018 at 05:46 PM.
Water Mage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 06:02 PM   #29
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Mook held a coin on a table and told me to get down on my knees..

Pause?!?!?
And ha

Quote:
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
Old 03-21-2018, 06:29 PM   #30
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Quote:

ok when this dumbass starts talking about the globe earth conspiracy being created to make people feel insignificant..I think thats it right there...these flat earthers can't handle feeling insignificant..thats why they decide to believe this bullshit. Also saying they believe this bullshit gets them attention and makes them feel special

BATTLE ADDICT

-YOUTUBE-
Old 03-21-2018, 07:40 PM   #31
iamHBY

Quote:
ok when this dumbass starts talking about the globe earth conspiracy being created to make people feel insignificant..I think thats it right there...these flat earthers can't handle feeling insignificant..thats why they decide to believe this bullshit. Also saying they believe this bullshit gets them attention and makes them feel special
That makes sense, because otherwise, I can't see the motivation or point behind the government lying to the public about the shape of the Earth. Also, whoever battles Cojay next has to bring up how he drinks his own pee.
Old 03-21-2018, 07:53 PM   #32
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2898 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
A lot of ball earthers in this threat, I'll try my best to share some knowledge

The South Pole does not exist at all and Antarctica is a gigantic ice-wall extending the circumference of Earth holding in the oceans like a giant bowl, or a “world cup" if u will. It is a FACT that if you set a bearing due South from anywhere on Earth, inevitably at or before 78 degrees Southern latitude, u will find urself face-to-face with an enormous ice-wall towering 100-200 feet in the air extending to the East and West the entire circumference of the world.

Sunsets and sunrises are optical illusions.. The sun flies above a flat earth horizontally.. It appears to be rising but its just moving away from our perspective...

I will now tell u what MOOK told me once when we had a beer together after GNOME.. This is wut really woke me up.... Mook held a coin on a table and told me to get down on my knees... He moved the coin away from my perspective and the coin appeared to "set" below the table even though MOOK moved the coin horizontally, not vertically... God moves the sun horizontally around various parts of the earth to keep everything heated so nothing stays too cold for too long
This would look like a great piece of sarcasm from anyone else..
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 08:20 PM   #33
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Quote:

so do your own research, see through the lies man etc.

but by coincidence his dad is one of the main dudes peddling this horse plopp.

where's the piss video?
Cuntoffs are Jumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 01:56 AM   #34
Feral Linguist

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
apart from it making no sense, why would anyone be interested in proving this scenario if it were plausible?

like how would it change human life?
Old 03-22-2018, 02:40 AM   #35
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
apart from it making no sense, why would anyone be interested in proving this scenario if it were plausible?

like how would it change human life?
Although he was talking about something else (Homeopathy), Richard Dawkins said that anyone who genuinely believes in this kind of thing should be working day and night to prove it. If the world is flat, it literally rewrites the fundamental rules of gravitational physics, astronomy, geoscience etc. etc. It would literally change our scientific understanding of the world.

Mook for the Nobel prize?!?
Old 03-22-2018, 07:47 AM   #36
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
The original flat earth movement in the 1800s was from a guy who believed that a spherical earth contradicts the bible. And the bible is true. Therefore the earth is flat. So yeah, it's closely tied to the whole "the universe was created for mankind" ideology.
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 10:09 AM   #37
rogermellie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
where's the piss video?
I haven't seen the piss video it's one of his dads I think and tbf Cojay said he doesn't drink his own piss currently because he isn't seriously ill but if he needed to he would.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-22-2018, 10:03 PM   #38
el gordo
part time head turner..

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
el gordo is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaget Magnet View Post
Was watching the Dirtbag Dan show and they spent like 30 minutes roasting him and freestyling flat earth bars. Is Mook still the GOAT after this fiasco?
Which episode is this ??

w/e
el gordo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 10:07 PM   #39
el gordo
part time head turner..

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
el gordo is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metazone View Post
When I heard about the whole flat earth "movement" a year or so back I thought it was an elaborate trolling campaign dreaming up by the likes of 4chan or something.

When I realised people actually really believe this crap well.... smh. But if there was going to be someone who would believe it Mook would be damn near the top of my list.
I️ believe it WAS an elaborate troll that’s took on a life of its own.

w/e
el gordo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 05:02 AM   #40
iamHBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gordo View Post
Which episode is this ??
The episode from this past Monday. Sidebar, Irish Rasta is da Bar Pong gawd.

Tags
65039, 8217, 8220, 8221