Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Announcement Rare Breeds Battle #5 Announcement - RBE

Old 07-03-2018, 11:12 PM   #1
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Rare Breeds Battle #5 Announcement - RBE

iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 11:29 PM   #2
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Blaze Won is not the worst person
Although this will prolly be the best battle on cam from the card....I'm still not that excited about it. But a fan of both of course and will watch it.
Old 07-03-2018, 11:45 PM   #3
gordyacres

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
gordyacres is not the worst person
The card is fire!

BUT - serious question - is it too much? 10 battles? The 5 already announced will sell out the event and get great PPV sales. The more battles just means more likely the crowd will get tired drunk and annoying. The main event battlers get fatigued too. Don't get me wrong I'm copping the PPV but shit, I'd prefer only 5 battles honestly. What you think?
gordyacres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 01:22 AM   #4
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordyacres View Post
The card is fire!

BUT - serious question - is it too much? 10 battles? The 5 already announced will sell out the event and get great PPV sales. The more battles just means more likely the crowd will get tired drunk and annoying. The main event battlers get fatigued too. Don't get me wrong I'm copping the PPV but shit, I'd prefer only 5 battles honestly. What you think?
I thought it was going to be 8 battles. But yeah, it seemed like it worked really well with Pearly Gates 2 as far as having 2 undercard battles that were a round each, and then going through the 4 main battles rather quickly.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 05:18 AM   #5
Sky2real

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
If it’s 8-10 battles, they should make it a 2 day event.
Old 07-04-2018, 07:16 AM   #6
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Ill will 10000000-0 big t borderline trash now
Old 07-04-2018, 03:45 PM   #7
Dusted123

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Dusted123 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordyacres View Post
The card is fire!

Yup

This shit is hilarious to me! From what I heard there are some long ass round times as well? So basically Mook vs Aye Verb is going to have the Iron/Mook affect in that its so late into the night everyone is already burnt out and the last 2 rounds of that battle are unlimited so it might as well just be a 5 round battle again?
Dusted123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 06:52 PM   #8
Marcus

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusted123 View Post
Yup

This shit is hilarious to me! From what I heard there are some long ass round times as well? So basically Mook vs Aye Verb is going to have the Iron/Mook affect in that its so late into the night everyone is already burnt out and the last 2 rounds of that battle are unlimited so it might as well just be a 5 round battle again?
Unlimited rounds are just a bad idea
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags