Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Just to help you out..

Old 02-01-2014, 04:53 AM   #1
Thriller

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Thriller is a PY Poster
Just to help you out..

if you watch the hollow-lux battle once, you probably got hollow winning it. i did.

watch it a couple more times, maybe even just once more and you'll realize who really got that. i did.

imagine if lux ended last whew, everybody would be calling it a body for lux.
Thriller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 05:00 AM   #2
WillyJoeBoo

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
WillyJoeBoo is a PY Poster
hollow is responsible for this shit
WillyJoeBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 05:09 AM   #3
Sky2real

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
if you watch the hollow-lux battle once, you probably got hollow winning it. i did.

watch it a couple more times, maybe even just once more and you'll realize who really got that. i did.

True. And that's really not debatable lol.
Sky2real is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 05:18 AM   #4
Kingpen
BANNED CAMP

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Kingpen is not the worst person
sum1 should edit the video so hollow goes first in the first round, and lux goes last in 3rd round lol

hollow
lux
hollow
lux
hollow
lux with the last words

imo the guy who gets the last word usually leaves a better impression with most fans.. cuz at the end of the battle his words r still fresher in peoples minds

*SALTINE SWAGGA CREW*
*DOES CALISTHENICS WITH BIG T CREW*
*ANAL DESTRUCTION TASK FORCE COMMANDER*
Kingpen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 05:23 AM   #5
WillyJoeBoo

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
WillyJoeBoo is a PY Poster
lux has to have a set a record for most fake profiles mad after he lost

this dude alone made like 7 ....
WillyJoeBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 05:24 AM   #6
3Face
Banned

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
3Face is a PY Poster
3Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 06:43 AM   #7
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
if lux went last his round woulda been worse off.

hollow cooked his preacher angle. u think the crowd would a fucked with that shit after hollow brought out cal's dad? lmao u guys are crazy

hollow won that shit shut up with that "WATCH IT 8 TIMES AND YOU'LL GET IT TRUST" bullshit.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 07:57 AM   #8
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
What's whew?
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:13 AM   #9
Thriller

Thriller is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
What's whew?
its whew, like whew that was hot whew. whewhwewhwewhew
Old 02-01-2014, 08:30 AM   #10
Gggyea

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
Quote:

its pretty hilarious that people have to watch a battle mltiple times just to come up with the outcome they wanted the entire time...the first watch is the most important. who gives a shit what u think after watching it 100 times. if somebody wins on the first watch then he is the winner. point blank. theres no reason to keep watching it until u find the outcome that u wanted the whole time. that just sounds pathetic
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:34 AM   #11
Thriller

Thriller is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
its pretty hilarious that people have to watch a battle mltiple times just to come up with the outcome they wanted the entire time...the first watch is the most important. who gives a shit what u think after watching it 100 times. if somebody wins on the first watch then he is the winner. point blank. theres no reason to keep watching it until u find the outcome that u wanted the whole time. that just sounds pathetic
you sound like a dumb fuck.

you don't catch lines by playing it back that you didn't get earlier? and i like hollow more, but lux got it. 'just cos it dont make sense, it ain't nice', thats why you gotta watch it more than once.

and if lux finishes the battle off, its not a question really
Old 02-01-2014, 08:47 AM   #12
Gggyea

@Thriller

i sound like a dumb fuck but ur watching a battle to get the outcome u thought wold happen. why do u love lux so mch? what is ur personal interest in thinking lux is the best rapper ever? and why in the world is noone addressing the fact that he choked AGAAAAIN in this battle?

so u mean to tell me that the "best battler to ever step on a battle stage" cant even remember his raps? and somehow hes the greatest?

who sounds like the dumb fuck? the one who thinks hollow got this battle, or the lux cocksucker who has to watch a battle 10 times to get the result he wanted in the first place and totally disregards the props that lux ses and criticizes hollow for bringing out the man who lux won his last battle by talking about? what made lux win? the fact that he tried to do another gimmick or the fact that he choked for the second time in as many battles? how is hollow corny for using blackface to get his point across and lux isnt corny for dressing in costume for a battle? why is it so hard for ppl to admit what EVERYONE sees? hollow got that battle hands dwn. stop watching the battle begging to hear or see something that u didnt see on the first go round.

ur reaching and it makes u look like a dickrider. ur hero got slayed. its not the end of the world...for gods sake he got a battle against mook from this battle...what is he gonna dress like next battle? maybe the cookie monster or cleveland from the family guy!!! yea thatd be dope lux come dressed like somebody from bebes kids and talk to mook about how bad it hurt to not have a father in his life.

lux is wild corny and it astonishes me that people wont admit that he got stomped out. its really embarrassing to the battle world. and it provs why the battle circuit needs a credible judging system. so faggots cant piss and moan about the outcome when its painfully obvious to see what happened
Old 02-01-2014, 08:49 AM   #13
Thriller

Thriller is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
@Thriller

i sound like a dumb fuck but ur watching a battle to get the outcome u thought wold happen. why do u love lux so mch? what is ur personal interest in thinking lux is the best rapper ever? and why in the world is noone addressing the fact that he choked AGAAAAIN in this battle?

so u mean to tell me that the "best battler to ever step on a battle stage" cant even remember his raps? and somehow hes the greatest?

who sounds like the dumb fuck? the one who thinks hollow got this battle, or the lux cocksucker who has to watch a battle 10 times to get the result he wanted in the first place and totally disregards the props that lux ses and criticizes hollow for bringing out the man who lux won his last battle by talking about? what made lux win? the fact that he tried to do another gimmick or the fact that he choked for the second time in as many battles? how is hollow corny for using blackface to get his point across and lux isnt corny for dressing in costume for a battle? why is it so hard for ppl to admit what EVERYONE sees? hollow got that battle hands dwn. stop watching the battle begging to hear or see something that u didnt see on the first go round.

ur reaching and it makes u look like a dickrider. ur hero got slayed. its not the end of the world...for gods sake he got a battle against mook from this battle...what is he gonna dress like next battle? maybe the cookie monster or cleveland from the family guy!!! yea thatd be dope lux come dressed like somebody from bebes kids and talk to mook about how bad it hurt to not have a father in his life.

lux is wild corny and it astonishes me that people wont admit that he got stomped out. its really embarrassing to the battle world. and it provs why the battle circuit needs a credible judging system. so faggots cant piss and moan about the outcome when its painfully obvious to see what happened
so you had all this time to write this trash up but you couldnt take a couple seconds to read that i said i like hollow more? word?

i aint even gonna read the rest of this, next.
Old 02-01-2014, 08:53 AM   #14
Gggyea

i dont care who u like more...i was commenting on the fact that u are watching a battle multiple times BEGGING to chage ur mind when its cleare what u saw the first time...but dont read my shit bro. i obviously dont care what u think anyway. ur one of them type of people who just want to be different and get attention. so u cling on to anything u can to try to back up ur statements. u want to have something to talk about so u keep watching the battle until u feel like lux won. thats corny as hell homie.
do u tho...im sure ull have plenny of other people to argue with. seeing as how ur just looking for a reason to say lux won because everyone else is saying the opposite....ur the same as howard stern bill oreiley and rush limbaugh. u say shit u dont believe to get a reaction. even if u dont believe it urself.

uve been owned. move on homo
Old 02-01-2014, 08:57 AM   #15
Gggyea

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
if lux went last his round woulda been worse off.

hollow cooked his preacher angle. u think the crowd would a fucked with that shit after hollow brought out cal's dad? lmao u guys are crazy

hollow won that shit shut up with that "WATCH IT 8 TIMES AND YOU'LL GET IT TRUST" bullshit.
fucking exactly!!!!!! why is there so many exceptions when lux gets beat? now all of the sudden were editing battles to make someone go first or not and watching battles 10 times to figure out who won n shit. its fucking pathetic how these dickriders are reaching so bad cause their hero got demolished....

BUT WAIT IF U WATCH THE BATTLE 63 TIMES IN BLACK HISTORY MONTH ON A THURSDAY THEN LUX CLEARLY GOT THIS SHIT!

Last edited by Gggyea; 02-01-2014 at 08:59 AM.
Old 02-01-2014, 09:01 AM   #16
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I don't listen to battles over because I want to find a new outcome.

I listen cause the battle has replay value...

Telling me you caught every thing Lux(Or Hollow tbh) had to say and found no new value in what he said after 1 watch is like saying the same thing abotu The Matrix.

Personally, I zone out all the fucking time. I'll take 3 horus to watch a 2 hour movie cause I zone out. I got the attention span of a 5 year old. I'm sure I'm not the only one here with that problem.

I literally need to watch a battle more than once to catch everything. And thats not exclusive to Lux but its more true about him.
Old 02-01-2014, 09:21 AM   #17
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
its whew, like whew that was hot whew. whewhwewhwewhew
Lol my bad...yea I kind if agree with u tho

But I pretty much preferred Lux from jump
Old 02-01-2014, 09:27 AM   #18
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

@Gggyea sorry but you or anyone else who thinks that he choked in the second round are complete morons. They let him go for 7 minutes and he stopped rapping or got cut off by someone who was off cam. It was quite obvious that he had rapped for long enough and he was simply done. Even if he wasn't feeling pressure from the timekeeper, which both rappers were for the entire first two rounds, its not a choke when you spit a 7 minute round and then let the other guy go. It's remarkable to me how people really think that he choked. Smh x1000
Old 02-01-2014, 09:37 AM   #19
ekelon
Banned

Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
*If you watch the battle and skip past Hollow's verses you can clearly see that Lux bodied him, also please note if they would have made a time machine and made Lux and Hollow battle in the late 60's early 70's, Hollow would have been put in the biggest bodybag in history!* -said the die hard Lux nutsack huggers
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 09:51 AM   #20
TurboMikey

TurboMikey is a PY Poster
If you have to watch a battle again and imagine it happened differently so somebody else can look like they won it doesn't change what actually happened tho.

I don't get all the threads trying to convince everyone that Lux won. If you think Lux won then that's your opinion, it doesn't matter what the majority thinks. It wasn't judged so everyone is entitled to their opinion. It's not like anyone got anything except for the overall consensus of being the winner.
TurboMikey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:26 AM   #21
VonKaiser

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
VonKaiser is not the worst person
I had Hollow on first watch, but Lux is fucking great in this.

I think it's hard to re-watch battles, but I guess this one might deserve it.
VonKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:35 AM   #22
Psycho Mantis

Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Psycho Mantis probably likes in here/hair word play
I had kid twist on the first watch, gave it to porich on the 2nd though
If marv won woulda went 2nd though, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. different story completely
Old 02-01-2014, 03:48 PM   #23
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
First:battles that are not rewatchable are not good point blank

tb 100% honest:it was opposite for me tho

on first watch I thought it was a great battle that Lux had took 3-0,
I felt Hollow had great moments but that he was Diz-esque in his delivery and was kinda corny overall-I can admit even being gassed off the Blacface shit on some WWE shit so I called it a classic early(for entertainment sake) but had Lux killin dat boy

after being burned out from the weekend and kinda turned off by the boards and the bullshit for a sec,
Im thinkin -"damn these muhfuckas hate Lux dat bad that they just gon give Hollow the win?"--I just chilled for a few days, lightweight disgusted by the community.

BUT UPON MULTIPLE WATCHES Alot of Hollow's corn dulls and I was able to digest more of what he was saying without the "first time shock" and just listen and he did realy good. I like him in this battle alot now. I still feel Lux won clearly but I view it as an extreme classic-like a Top 5 OAT battle
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 12:08 PM   #24
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
When/if the youtube vid drops more people will say Lux won. I'm watching it for the third time now and I'm struggling to give Hollow a round tbh. Tough one to call.

@brodeezy - "if lux went last his round woulda been worse off." - Yeah Cosign
Assassin Ben is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 04:51 PM   #25
Redtyrant
Stand Lean Cool Bricks

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Redtyrant is a PY Poster
Quote:

I agreed Lux's rounds will definitely stand the test of time, and more people may give him the W that gave it to Hollow at first. All of that is what makes this a classic battle.
Redtyrant is offline   Reply With Quote