Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Dumbest shit you've read on KOTD's "talk back" FB group???

Old 01-29-2017, 05:52 PM   #401
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1466 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
"He literally at least liked the comments"

lost it
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 06:05 PM   #402
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Still banned from Talkback for making fun of Bishop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 06:17 PM   #403
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
do you want to be unbanned
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 01-29-2017, 06:19 PM   #404
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze Won View Post
Steven Padley is the homie. He's good peoples as far as battle rap goes. He supports the shit and fans like him are the reason you have free product to sit at home and spend time wasting your meaningless life to talk shit about dude's hat collection on a forum based around the culture he spends money on.

I swear you guys are fucking self hating goobers
Goddamn, idk who he is. I just saw a picture that relates to a common issue on talkback, I wasn't intentionally mocking him. I know for a fact if this was the other way around I wouldn't be getting the same defence so all this "... is the homie" bs means nothing to me. At least have the courtesy to direct this to me instead of grouping everyone, smh.

FYI I also support this "culture" too or whatever so foh.

Last edited by Nikolas34520; 01-29-2017 at 06:44 PM.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 06:25 PM   #405
riffic
RYD ;

I dunno, Steven Padley blocked me on fb and I'm a pretty swell guy. I don't think I've ever interacted with him but he posted in the RMBVA group and his name was gray. With that in mind he's probably the worst.
Quote:
Old 01-29-2017, 06:27 PM   #406
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
Steven Padley is the homie. He's good peoples as far as battle rap goes. He supports the shit and fans like him are the reason you have free product to sit at home and spend time wasting your meaningless life to talk shit about dude's hat collection on a forum based around the culture he spends money on.
lol do you think people on this forum don't buy the PPVs? you're not on OTBVA

also why is clowning a hat collection so sacrilegious
Quote:
Old 01-29-2017, 06:39 PM   #407
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
I swear Viewpoint & Talkback is unhealthy for these battlers & staff members. They're too used to yes men sucking up to them all of the time. That T Shirt design is awful and nobody should approve of it.
People within battle rap don't even know what "Take that fucking mirror down" means
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 06:44 PM   #408
acidzero
lookin oinkish : ux9

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
acidzero is better than Grind Time Australiaacidzero is better than Grind Time Australia
cannot stop laughing holy shit
acidzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 07:01 PM   #409
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Blaze Won is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
lol do you think people on this forum don't buy the PPVs? you're not on OTBVA

also why is clowning a hat collection so sacrilegious
I am on OTBVA.
And I was referring strictly to people taking shots at the fact dude supports KOTD.
Old 01-29-2017, 07:35 PM   #410
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
An appreciation post for Gjonaj, in reaction to him commenting on the other Gjonaj appreciation post
This is an amazing sentence sir.

It's an endless cycle of dick riding like meatspin.
RandallFlagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 07:42 PM   #411
Nikolas34520

Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I am on OTBVA.
And I was referring strictly to people taking shots at the fact dude supports KOTD.
Then refer to the PERSON taking shots cause there's no one else.
Old 01-29-2017, 07:58 PM   #412
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
I am on OTBVA.
you are currently on RMBVA
Quote:
Old 01-29-2017, 08:00 PM   #413
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

Quote:
you are currently on RMBVA
my bad...I misunderstood what you were saying....I thought you were telling me that I wasn't a member on there as well.
Old 01-29-2017, 08:02 PM   #414
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikolas34520 View Post
Then refer to the PERSON taking shots cause there's no one else.
I made a general statement. I'm not gonna call out people one by one.
If what I said applied to you then it was directed to you....if not...why the fuck would you be crying about it?
Old 01-29-2017, 08:10 PM   #415
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
If what I said applied to you then it was directed to you....if not...why the fuck would you be crying about it?
I like supporting KOTD, but their clothing lines are horrendous so I totally see clowning someone when they're buying ugly stuff. Mind you, the hats aren't nearly as bad as some of the shirts (especially battler apparel) they sell.

Clowning stuff is fine. Padley's a good dude who I talk to on Facebook here and there, but he's not impenetrable to jokes. Like if someone makes jokes about me being lumbersexual. Clowning helps prevent "look at me when I'm killing you" re-releases and stops "Iron Kyke Tyson" shirts.
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:

Old 01-29-2017, 08:11 PM   #416
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
do you want to be unbanned
I want to have the right to go back to Talkback when I feel like it.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 01-29-2017, 08:15 PM   #417
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

Quote:
I like supporting KOTD, but their clothing lines are horrendous so I totally see clowning someone when they're buying ugly stuff. Mind you, the hats aren't nearly as bad as some of the shirts (especially battler apparel) they sell.

Clowning stuff is fine. Padley's a good dude who I talk to on Facebook here and there, but he's not impenetrable to jokes. Like if someone makes jokes about me being lumbersexual. Clowning helps prevent "look at me when I'm killing you" re-releases and stops "Iron Kyke Tyson" shirts.
I'm all for clowning the gear....but not for someone supporting the culcha.
And their gear isn't nearly as terrible as I see most cats rocking these days.
Old 01-29-2017, 08:17 PM   #418
Nikolas34520

Quote:
You made a general statement about something very specific. There's only one person to call out. It's wack af cause you know who you're talking about yet your referring to one person as "you people". See how I'm referring to you about an issue I have with you, that's my point. Say it's me and we can work it out instead of this wack shit.
Old 01-29-2017, 08:23 PM   #419
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

Quote:
You made a general statement about something very specific. There's only one person to call out. It's wack af cause you know who you're talking about yet your referring to one person as "you people". See how I'm referring to you about an issue I have with you, that's my point. Say it's me and we can work it out instead of this wack shit.
You posted a screenshot of a dude showing off his KOTD hats on a topic that asked for "dumbest shit you've read on talkback"

Thats not even dumb.

I responded because a couple people piggybacked off of your comment....I figured I would throw a general statement to anyone before and after me stating what I stated. and honestly it wasn't until NOW that I went back and actually saw that you were the one that posted it. I don't memorize names on here. I know a few people and those are the people I really even value an opinion on. YOU are not one of them. I'm sorry I didn't show you the attention you were desperately craving for.

If you are implying that I was too scared to speak to you directly over the intrawebz then you are a much larger nerd than anyone on talkback.
Old 01-29-2017, 08:52 PM   #420
Nikolas34520

Quote:
You posted a screenshot of a dude showing off his KOTD hats on a topic that asked for "dumbest shit you've read on talkback"

Thats not even dumb.

I responded because a couple people piggybacked off of your comment....I figured I would throw a general statement to anyone before and after me stating what I stated. and honestly it wasn't until NOW that I went back and actually saw that you were the one that posted it. I don't memorize names on here. I know a few people and those are the people I really even value an opinion on. YOU are not one of them. I'm sorry I didn't show you the attention you were desperately craving for.

If you are implying that I was too scared to speak to you directly over the intrawebz then you are a much larger nerd than anyone on talkback.
I wasn't implying you were scared, I don't care if you were or not. I didn't realize anyone piggybacked off it cause the reception to that was lukewarm. I didn't like the way your post was worded so I replied back though there's no point continuing this seeing as my opinion holds no value to you.
Old 01-29-2017, 09:34 PM   #421
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

Quote:
though there's no point continuing this seeing as my opinion holds no value to you.
Facts.
Old 01-29-2017, 10:19 PM   #422
acidzero

acidzero is better than Grind Time Australiaacidzero is better than Grind Time Australia
Old 01-29-2017, 10:20 PM   #423
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
@Seanzo
Don't clown KOTD's merch, they sell a lot of it okay ?
And the hoodies are comfy as f*ck (make sure yo girl don't steal it)
And Iron solomon greenlit that Iron kyke t shirt OKAY !!!

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 01-29-2017 at 10:22 PM.
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 10:23 PM   #424
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
People within battle rap don't even know what "Take that fucking mirror down" means
Hahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallFlagg View Post
It's an endless cycle of dick riding like meatspin.
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 10:26 PM   #425
acidzero

this dude posting long pieces like this multiple times a day
Old 01-29-2017, 10:30 PM   #426
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Why on gods earth would anyone want to see Verb vs any mid tier KOTD battler ? Tell me how much does talkback love shotti p ?
I can't tolerate KOTD's comments. So stupid. Filled with hatred for URL.
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 11:56 PM   #427
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post

fanboy alert
Old 01-29-2017, 11:57 PM   #428
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

fanboy alert.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:03 AM   #429
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Lmaooooooo

Who the fuck would wear that?
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 01:03 AM   #430
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
fanboy alert.

Edit- This post makes less sense now I've refreshed and seen @Hitchslap posted in between me and @youdontwannabethatguy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 01:57 AM   #431
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/I6l7jX3.jpg[/I

I've only read the first sentence of this and it made me laugh out loud. Really hard. "I consider myself to be a fan of battle rap" lmfao well I hope so because if not you're way fuckin lost being a member of talkback! (i am referencing one of my favorite moments from Weekly Battle Feed @Laugh N' Stalk you my dog)
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 03:28 AM   #432
Scartown

Scartown is better than Grind Time AustraliaScartown is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Why? Did you forget to take the mirror down?
Scartown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 03:48 AM   #433
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scartown View Post
Why? Did you forget to take the mirror down?
He released a shirt that says "take that fucking mirror down" and I gave an honest opinion of what I thought of it.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 01-30-2017, 04:12 AM   #434
Prison Mike
And it hoit!

Prison Mike is not the worst person
Quote:
He released a shirt that says "take that fucking mirror down" and I gave an honest opinion of what I thought of it.
Your absence is definitely felt, especially in the midst of a Charron call out.

I'm guessing Bishop banned you?
Old 01-30-2017, 05:34 AM   #435
StankDaddy

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
StankDaddy User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
"i didn't like the way you said it"

oH fuck no.
StankDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 07:24 AM   #436
Prison Mike
And it hoit!

Prison Mike is not the worst person
Quote:
I've only read the first sentence of this and it made me laugh out loud. Really hard. "I consider myself to be a fan of battle rap" lmfao well I hope so because if not you're way fuckin lost being a member of talkback! (i am referencing one of my favorite moments from Weekly Battle Feed @Laugh N' Stalk you my dog)
They were talking about Chris Benoit and he just had to share this story..

Hopefully that gave the girl that push she needed to friend zone him.
Old 01-30-2017, 12:06 PM   #437
Marcus

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Marcus is better than Grind Time AustraliaMarcus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Mike View Post
They were talking about Chris Benoit and he just had to share this story..

Hopefully that gave the girl that push she needed to friend zone him.
According to the story he was there long before.
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 12:07 PM   #438
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
If the guy was a real fan of battlerap he would know better than to show pictures of his kid to battle fans

"Heres my ugly waterhead baby for you vicious anti-social cunts to make fun of. God bless!"
RandallFlagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 12:31 PM   #439
NolyKey
I <3 Battew Wap

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
NolyKey is a PY Poster
Quote:
get your tickets now
lol nah
NolyKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 12:31 PM   #440
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Why on gods earth would anyone want to see Verb vs any mid tier KOTD battler ? Tell me how much does talkback love shotti p ?
I can't tolerate KOTD's comments. So stupid. Filled with hatred for URL.
Let's not forget the suggestion of Goodz vs JeFFrey on the previous page
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
128079, 128175, 128293, 128514, 129301, 55357, 56399, 56462, 56495, 56613, 56834, allyoucaneatbuffet, battlerapruinedmylife, classic, communityammo, gameover, nposeisshit, orderkylepizza, plateup, skwahd, stuntedonmewithvirginstrength, thejohnwelshthread, thirdtimesacharm, trusttheplug, yungrepublican