Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Can I get my red name now?

Old 01-16-2018, 11:08 AM   #41
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by HinduRock View Post
Yeah I guess it's better to never attend a battle rap event live and just watch them online Aka never support the culture. Why go out in public and observe your hobby up close and personal when u can jerk off and waft ur own farts into your face. Wonderful contribution you're making. You said "you must not be that big I've never heard of you" when you've never even took the time to look. You online fans are sumthin else man lemme tell ya
yeah i guess it's better not to watch a battle on the league i can't remember the name of and instead pay for PPVs and support leagues through other channels for providing quality content instead of quantity nonsense. i'd rather toss smack $40 and enjoy a whole night than take a 10% chance i'll enjoy anything at your bum ass event.

why go out in public and watch "quick vs commando" with 8 people when i can sit at home, make a fucking truckload of pasta and watch tay roc outrap your entire shitty little movement in a single round. you're not big if you have to explain to me that your league exists and then try to act like everyone knows about you. you're battling for your own title on your league. don't try to act like you're some RBE sized small league, or even SDH sized you're a footnote and you should act like it

man fuck you honestly

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 12:51 PM   #42
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Yeah I guess it's better to never attend a battle rap event live and just watch them online Aka never support the culture. Why go out in public and observe your hobby up close and personal when u can jerk off and waft ur own farts into your face. Wonderful contribution you're making. You said "you must not be that big I've never heard of you" when you've never even took the time to look. You online fans are sumthin else man lemme tell ya
If my only option was to go to an art of war event I'd skip the live one too.

That's like saying "oh you like basketball? Well how come you ain't never been out live to watch the south Antarctica transsexual midgets in wheelchairs G league"

I mean, you got 72 battles with a total of 200k views. It's not far fetched he wouldn't have heard of your league, it basically doesn't exist.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 01:48 PM   #43
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
just give the man a red name cause this is getting sad to watch
Old 01-16-2018, 01:55 PM   #44
HinduRock

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
HinduRock has seen da-feet
Mods?
HinduRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 02:10 PM   #45
Assassin Ben

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Assassin Ben is better than Grind Time AustraliaAssassin Ben is better than Grind Time Australia
LOL @ Hindu Rock not having a red name already.

@ Hindu Rock, how have you still amassed a squadron of haters in 2018? It's a skill

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChopChoiceBeats
www.facebook.com/ChopChoiceBeats

1. Nas
2. Pharoahe Monch
3. MF Doom
4. Notorious BIG
5. Rick Ross
Assassin Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 02:19 PM   #46
HinduRock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin Ben View Post
LOL @ Hindu Rock not having a red name already.

@ Hindu Rock, how have you still amassed a squadron of haters in 2018? It's a skill
Lmao idk man it's super weird cuz I don't remember doing anything to deserve this kind of treatment. I come in here I post my leagues battles and try to get my name out there like everyone else. Really don't get it
Old 01-16-2018, 02:30 PM   #47
Casual

Casual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battleCasual is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Lmao idk man it's super weird cuz I don't remember doing anything to deserve this kind of treatment. I come in here I post my leagues battles and try to get my name out there like everyone else. Really don't get it
we got hate for incredibly mediocre dime a dozen battlers who beg us to watch their shit.

like don't take this the wrong way...i've honestly never seen one of your battles. but your versetracker says you got 71 battles averaging 3k views. even that number seems to be inflated by a bunch of old grind time ones that have like 10k views.

what i'm trying to say is that, we clearly aren't missing anything. im not gonna waste 20 minutes watching one of your battles and you posting them under a red name instead of a green one ain't gonna change that.
Old 01-16-2018, 02:30 PM   #48
TheFakeDetour
Battle Rapper

TheFakeDetour is not the worst person
This is worse than when that benedict arnold megadef tried to mail himself to canada to save #gas but was discovered by the package handler for bein too damn fat and smelly nice one megadef u sorry son of a bitch nobodies watchin ur ground zero battle against barzinga or mr biscuits or whatever other mamad up freak ass alias hindu rock goes by to keep gettin battles every week so listen up megadef u pasty g*ddamn hilibilly frig off already nobody wants to hear ur deer raps so shove the egg up ur ass and beat it fatboy mama mia these bars are almost ready get outta the way!
TheFakeDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 02:34 PM   #49
HinduRock

I've officially lost control of this thread and no longer know wtf is going on anymore
Old 01-16-2018, 05:06 PM   #50
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Blaze Won is not the worst person
nope.
Old 01-16-2018, 05:41 PM   #51
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
yeah i guess it's better not to watch a battle on the league i can't remember the name of and instead pay for PPVs and support leagues through other channels for providing quality content instead of quantity nonsense. i'd rather toss smack $40 and enjoy a whole night than take a 10% chance i'll enjoy anything at your bum ass event.

why go out in public and watch "quick vs commando" with 8 people when i can sit at home, make a fucking truckload of pasta and watch tay roc outrap your entire shitty little movement in a single round. you're not big if you have to explain to me that your league exists and then try to act like everyone knows about you. you're battling for your own title on your league. don't try to act like you're some RBE sized small league, or even SDH sized you're a footnote and you should act like it

man fuck you honestly
*Danny Myers voice* GODDAMNN!
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 06:07 PM   #52
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 422 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Red nammeeeeeeees

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 06:16 PM   #53
HinduRock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze Won View Post
nope.
Dude r u still holding a grudge from 7 years ago? Please tell me that's not the case
Old 01-16-2018, 06:18 PM   #54
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

R u still asking for a red name on a battle rap message board after 7 years of battling? Please tell me thats not the case. haha
Old 01-16-2018, 06:20 PM   #55
HinduRock

Quote:
R u still asking for a red name on a battle rap message board after 7 years of battling? Please tell me thats not the case. haha
I mean what's wrong with that? I don't get what the joke is that I still don't have one. If a mod can at least offer an explanation as to why a guy with over 70 battles online doesn't have a red name then I'd at least have a reason. But right now nobody has given me a reason why
Old 01-16-2018, 06:22 PM   #56
HinduRock

Like honestly I don't even need the red name that much I just wanna know why I don't have one and ppl with like 1 battle have one. Like what's the reasoning
Old 01-16-2018, 06:23 PM   #57
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

Why do you still care is my question? I have one and never asked for one. I have like 14 battles and haven't battled in 2 years. Ask yourself why you think having one will redeem your existence on here and what you are doing wrong not to have one. Thats where I would start....

Always begging for one is prolly not the best step to take...
Old 01-16-2018, 06:24 PM   #58
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

Dude said he didn't need the red name THAT much....
Bruh...
Old 01-16-2018, 06:25 PM   #59
HinduRock

Ok so because I asked? That's the reason?
Old 01-16-2018, 06:26 PM   #60
HinduRock

I just don't get it. Someone please explain to me
Old 01-16-2018, 06:34 PM   #61
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

give it some more time. put in some more work.
Old 01-16-2018, 06:35 PM   #62
HinduRock

Quote:
give it some more time. put in some more work.
It's been 9 years and 72 battles lmao. Was that a serious response?
Old 01-16-2018, 06:38 PM   #63
HinduRock

I'm like #14 in the WORLD as far as amount of battles. I've been active af since I started
Old 01-16-2018, 06:42 PM   #64
Pause
Certified clown

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Pause is not the worst person
This thread makes me feel good about myself
Pause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 06:43 PM   #65
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

And yet....you still here begging for a red name.
Old 01-16-2018, 06:43 PM   #66
Casual

Quote:
Like honestly I don't even need the red name that much I just wanna know why I don't have one and ppl with like 1 battle have one. Like what's the reasoning
probably cause their 1 battle contributed more to the scene than your 72.

i mean, you got 72 battles and no one knows who you are and your battles average 3000 views.
Old 01-16-2018, 06:48 PM   #67
HinduRock

Alright so I'm gonna go ahead and assume the mods just enjoy seeing me ask over and over again for years about the red name and not give any response. Either that or just blatant racism. I'm done with this site. Y'all can collectively fuck yourselves. Peace out
Old 01-16-2018, 06:50 PM   #68
Casual

Quote:
Alright so I'm gonna go ahead and assume the mods just enjoy seeing me ask over and over again for years about the red name and not give any response. Either that or just blatant racism. I'm done with this site. Y'all can collectively fuck yourselves. Peace out
we're racist now guys
Old 01-16-2018, 06:50 PM   #69
Blaze Won
Gravy Crockett

who you battling next?
Old 01-16-2018, 09:56 PM   #70
PaulWhite

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
PaulWhite is not the worst person
I haven't been on this website in like 2 years, but I can't stress enough how happy I am that this is the first thread I happened to land on after all that time. I feel a relapse coming.
PaulWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 10:18 PM   #71
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I NEED more threads like this. Great job guys.
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 11:24 PM   #72
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Red names for hindu!!!

Rip ux9
Old 01-17-2018, 12:58 AM   #73
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Purple it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 01:45 AM   #74
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Purple it is.
Honestly thats fair

Hes a purple level fledgling talent

He may have started battling in an era that all but guarantees a red name and has red name staying power but we gotta keep the guy hungry hes basically mediocrity incarnate throw the kid a bone with purple (yh) and maybe another 8-10 years hell snag that red

Rip ux9
Old 01-17-2018, 03:47 AM   #75
KebertXela
after school pottery star

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
KebertXela is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Purple it is.
Could you just make the lower mid tier of his name red?
KebertXela is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 04:00 AM   #76
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
I just wanted to get in on this thread. Ricky made me laugh so hard with the research. The only thing I know about Hindu rock is he got his ass whooped on camera. Someone please post to complete this thread.

AdarOne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 04:27 AM   #77
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post
I just wanted to get in on this thread. Ricky made me laugh so hard with the research. The only thing I know about Hindu rock is he got his ass whooped on camera. Someone please post to complete this thread.

Old 01-17-2018, 04:35 AM   #78
Frank_Dux
Fuck a Title

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Frank_Dux is not the worst person
Blaze won has a red name? Hahahha
Frank_Dux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 05:58 AM   #79
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
That hurt me to watch

Yea purple it is thats fight screams purple

Rip ux9
Old 01-17-2018, 08:15 AM   #80
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I'm like #14 in the WORLD
i fell out my chair. that hurt

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
55357, 56834, 56846, 65533, 8217, 8220, 8221, claypotted, gas, hindurocktravelban, https, reddotredname, rednameplease!, youngrepublicans