Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Ok which one of you is this?

Old 11-26-2016, 06:18 PM   #1
BLEEZY
Capped In America

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
BLEEZY is better than Grind Time AustraliaBLEEZY is better than Grind Time Australia
Ok which one of you is this?

Don't fuckin lie to me

BLEEZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 06:21 PM   #2
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 06:27 PM   #3
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I saw it. But. No coast innit. Standard fruity suburban behaviour

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 06:46 PM   #4
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Further proof that No Coast is the corniest league. People like that should be turned away at the door. Can you imagine what would happen if someone wore that to a URL event lol.
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 07:49 PM   #5
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
Further proof that No Coast is the corniest league. People like that should be turned away at the door. Can you imagine what would happen if someone wore that to a URL event lol.
no, what would happen?
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 08:24 PM   #6
sikwidit

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
sikwidit is not the worst person
That shit fresh af idk what yall talking about. I got that same outfit in elephant, hippo and meerkat.
"Your chick's a freak, in other words a LOVELY SINGER" "The only time he SHOP at the GAP is when he LOOK in my MOUTH" "Like I don't get it when I blam it" "I hope your dads leg gets stuck in the EQUATOR of an earthquake""I'm HOT like a FAN" "GET THEM JEANS THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!"
sikwidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2016, 11:31 PM   #7
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
no coast stay losing

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 12:21 AM   #8
Emancee

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
We've seen some pretty weird outfits at Smack's events too. The security guard would probably be like 'so that's what you're wearing, huh?' though
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 12:41 AM   #9
RandallFlagg
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
RandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time AustraliaRandallFlagg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Can you imagine what would happen if someone wore that to a URL event lol.
Groups of dudes would light heartedly take pictures and post them on social media with captions like "When youre blah blah " and "That moment when". The few females there would surely get selfies. All in all I'd imagine it to be a rather mundane experience likened to walking by one of those artsy street performers.
Old 11-27-2016, 01:17 AM   #10
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
i miss community. that was one of my favorite shows ever and i never watched the final season. i forget what streaming site it aired on but i completely missed it. so disappointing
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 01:26 AM   #11
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLEEZY View Post
Don't fuckin lie to me

it's this guy but this photo was 6 years ago and this ^^^ Photo is him today

Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 01:26 AM   #12
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 640 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
this is his dad LMFAO

Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 01:29 AM   #13
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
gosh gee willickers, guise!!! just be yourself!!

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 01:30 AM   #14
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
i miss community. that was one of my favorite shows ever and i never watched the final season. i forget what streaming site it aired on but i completely missed it. so disappointing
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/tagged/originals/
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 11-27-2016, 01:33 AM   #15
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
thank you riffic. have you seen all of season 6? did you like it? i watched season 5 back when it originally aired so i hope it hasn't been too long for me to appreciate season 6 considering the brilliant repetition within the wrting of this show
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2016, 01:45 AM   #16
The Kurgan

Mentioned: 290 Post(s)
The Kurgan is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kurgan is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kurgan is better than Grind Time Antarctica
It's the heavy cold sleepless dark dead eyes that really complete the ensemble.

Respect.
Old 11-27-2016, 02:20 AM   #17
riffic
RYD ;

Quote:
thank you riffic. have you seen all of season 6? did you like it? i watched season 5 back when it originally aired so i hope it hasn't been too long for me to appreciate season 6 considering the brilliant repetition within the wrting of this show
it's not the best season, but it's definitely very good TV. I think you can jump in without a refresher
Quote:
Old 11-27-2016, 06:29 PM   #18
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
yeah this made watching the micky worthless vesh battle very weird for me
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
#pityposterapparel