Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Yard
Discussion on race in the United States


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2014, 12:36 PM   #41
OGBone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,064
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
OGBone probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
low incoming housing, guns in chicago, planned parenthoods all the through the south, the bell curve becoming the educational litmus test, the CCA controlling the industrial prson population, etc - is not a 'stereotype'

its an open act of war on black/brown people produced by white people
Hey guys this is one of a couple stupid posts im responding to. Just a heads up I'll have a couple back to back ownage posts.

I'm not trying to be mean spirited or undermine what you just said but what the fuck are you talking about? How is anyone of those things racist? Guns in Chicago os racist? I don't know how to make that sound any more dumb than it already is.


An educational test is racist? HOW?

Low income housing? what the fuck are you even talking about? Planned parenthood in the south?????

THESE ARE ASS NAPKIN EDS REASONS FOR BELIEVING IN A FICTIONAL "ACT OF WAR ON NIGGAS".

Sorry for the caps but I want to draw your attention to how dangerously stupid this is. HE THINKS THERE IS A CURRENT WHITE VS BLACK WAR CURRENTLY IN AMERICA. Probably fought by solely him and lady gaga.

Anyway you're too retarded for me to keep fuckn with
__________________
Eat twat smoke pot smile a lot
Winner of RMBVA's 2014 Dave Chappelle haters ball award
OGBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 12:56 PM   #42
OGBone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,064
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
OGBone probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokinstein View Post
Racism is still an ongoing in america ..But it is being overshadow by the gays.
Which doesn't make sense to me.

I remember the time i got pulled over for driving while black.
The cop of course told me, i fit the description of a murder suspect...gtfoh.
I think racism has turned more into stereotypes, now a days.
But i guess you can consider stereotypes a form of racism tho.
LMFAO that's the best impression of an idiot I've ever seen.

holy shit.. Were you serious?

to be perfectly fucking honest I can't tell if you're dumb or trolling.

you were pulled over cuz you were driving while black? Ok I admit I fucking laughed at that. Shits funny.

but then you said the cop said OF COURSE told me I fit the descrip of a murder suspect. You know what bucko, can I call you bucko? Its alright I don't need your permission actually. I'll bite. So a cop pulls you over and misidentifies you for a murderer... Lets say he was racist and was being an asshole. What's the conclusion to your thought about why he misidentified you? To arrest you? To laugh at you and say you all look alike then go down to the precinct and laugh about with all the other white cops?

in what fucking world?

you know what really happened? He made a mistake. The ironic part is you are the racist one. Assuming all white people are racist. You even go as far as to conduct yourself in such a manner to force race issues.

anyway mental midget you should give it a thought. Probably take your head out of your ass and foot out of your mouth would be another good idea

Edit - I forgot to point out you said stereotypes could be a form of racism. WOW. That is some powerful stupid. You don't get stupid like that every day. I just took a deep breath. Just bask in it.
__________________
Eat twat smoke pot smile a lot
Winner of RMBVA's 2014 Dave Chappelle haters ball award

Last edited by OGBone; 06-14-2014 at 01:00 PM.
OGBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:03 PM   #43
OGBone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,064
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
OGBone probably likes in here/hair word play
@ryanbone
__________________
Eat twat smoke pot smile a lot
Winner of RMBVA's 2014 Dave Chappelle haters ball award
OGBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:10 PM   #44
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,876
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGBone View Post
Hey guys this is one of a couple stupid posts im responding to. Just a heads up I'll have a couple back to back ownage posts.

I'm not trying to be mean spirited or undermine what you just said but what the fuck are you talking about? How is anyone of those things racist? Guns in Chicago os racist? I don't know how to make that sound any more dumb than it already is.


An educational test is racist? HOW?

Low income housing? what the fuck are you even talking about? Planned parenthood in the south?????

THESE ARE ASS NAPKIN EDS REASONS FOR BELIEVING IN A FICTIONAL "ACT OF WAR ON NIGGAS".

Sorry for the caps but I want to draw your attention to how dangerously stupid this is. HE THINKS THERE IS A CURRENT WHITE VS BLACK WAR CURRENTLY IN AMERICA. Probably fought by solely him and lady gaga.

Anyway you're too retarded for me to keep fuckn with
You asked how is guns in Chicago racist?
do you think 25 black people getting killed every weekend is by coincidence?
do you think if 25 young white males were getting shot by other whites would simply go unnoticed, without relief from the Gov't and the President?
in a place like Seattle, Maine, Montana, or Vermont, do you think this would fly?

were the Tuskegee Airmen who were experimented on and purposely injected and infected with syphilis and gonorrhea - was that an act of war? or just a medical mishap?

- Yes, the Bell Curve Test, has been proven to be very racially in favor for whites. It is constantly criticized for it being extremely racially bias
For instance, one question is - When it is snowing, what do you take with you outside?
a - sled
b - coloring book
c - umbrella
d - jacket

the correct answer according to bell curve is - a) the Sled
this is assuming that whites are already privileged enough and its already a given, that they would have a winter jacket, where black kids choose the 'jacket' because its a necessity for them, so thus they scored low.

Another example from the test
Children are asked, 'Which of the following words best describe the word 'Cup' ?
a- wall
b- saucer
c- table
d -window

Jamal choose 'table' because they don't use saucers in their home. Where as the white student chose the correct answer 'saucer' because he knows at his home tea cups go on top of saucers

so to debunk your 'ownage' attempt,
Educational Testing in America, can, and is often Racist.
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:18 PM   #45
riffic
RYD ;
 
riffic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: apartment c above the gogo spot
Posts: 10,875
Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
a bell curve is a distribution of test scores, not a test itself. are you talking about the SATs / ACTs or something? & those are terrible questions lol

what you're describing is more of a class issue than a race issue, although the two are undeniably linked to one another.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:20 PM   #46
riffic
RYD ;
 
riffic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: apartment c above the gogo spot
Posts: 10,875
Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
low income housing has always been a racist institution
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:22 PM   #47
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,876
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
a bell curve is a distribution of test scores, not a test itself. are you talking about the SATs / ACTs or something? & those are terrible questions lol

what you're describing is more of a class issue than a race issue, although the two are undeniably linked to one another.
I am talking about standardized testing in America
the Bell Curve is the measure now for school/student intelligence since 1994
those terrible questions are used to measure a child's intellect

that's America for ya
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:24 PM   #48
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,876
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
low income housing has always been a racist institution
ofcourse it has, what are the stats on the race of people who live in low income housing?
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:42 PM   #49
riffic
RYD ;
 
riffic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: apartment c above the gogo spot
Posts: 10,875
Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
I am talking about standardized testing in America
the Bell Curve is the measure now for school/student intelligence since 1994
those terrible questions are used to measure a child's intellect

that's America for ya
I'm not disagreeing with your point about standardized testing (I'm from MA which has been at the forefront of it I'm pretty sure), I just don't think there is a 'Bell Curve Test,' as far as I know - a 'bell curve' is a graph that says that test scores will mostly be concentrated towards the middle, with the lowest percentage of test takers ending up on either end of the spectrum

but that's not important. what you're talking about could easily be attributed to the SATs, ACTs, etc. which are incredibly flawed tests that are systematically making America dumber and holding students to an arbitrary standard that doesn't mean shit. more privileged schools have always had a head start on preparing students for the tests that determine their educational future, which in turn makes sure that the privileged students stay privileged

if anyone doesn't think the educational system is problematic, classiest, and a tad racist, consider the fact that the most accurate correlation for your own educational achievement is your parents' educational achievement; and, considering blacks were barred from higher education within the century, they might have some reasonable complaints about the system
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 01:44 PM   #50
riffic
RYD ;
 
riffic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: apartment c above the gogo spot
Posts: 10,875
Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
ofcourse it has, what are the stats on the race of people who live in low income housing?
and that's only half the story - once you start reading about things like isolating low income housing projects via highway placement & selective gentrification, then you start to see that the percentages aren't a mistake
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:47 PM   #51
Im Technical
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: London
Posts: 1,176
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Im Technical is not the worst person
Classism is the real issue in the first world. Poor people get shat on regardless of race, not because of it.
Im Technical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:01 PM   #52
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,876
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
and that's only half the story - once you start reading about things like isolating low income housing projects via highway placement & selective gentrification, then you start to see that the percentages aren't a mistake
you seem to be well-informed
good post
both of them
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:19 PM   #53
OGBone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,064
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
OGBone probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
You asked how is guns in Chicago racist?
do you think 25 black people getting killed every weekend is by coincidence?
do you think if 25 young white males were getting shot by other whites would simply go unnoticed, without relief from the Gov't and the President?
in a place like Seattle, Maine, Montana, or Vermont, do you think this would fly?

were the Tuskegee Airmen who were experimented on and purposely injected and infected with syphilis and gonorrhea - was that an act of war? or just a medical mishap?

- Yes, the Bell Curve Test, has been proven to be very racially in favor for whites. It is constantly criticized for it being extremely racially bias
For instance, one question is - When it is snowing, what do you take with you outside?
a - sled
b - coloring book
c - umbrella
d - jacket

the correct answer according to bell curve is - a) the Sled
this is assuming that whites are already privileged enough and its already a given, that they would have a winter jacket, where black kids choose the 'jacket' because its a necessity for them, so thus they scored low.

Another example from the test
Children are asked, 'Which of the following words best describe the word 'Cup' ?
a- wall
b- saucer
c- table
d -window

Jamal choose 'table' because they don't use saucers in their home. Where as the white student chose the correct answer 'saucer' because he knows at his home tea cups go on top of saucers

so to debunk your 'ownage' attempt,
Educational Testing in America, can, and is often Racist.
You should abandoned the guns in Chicago thing. Its racist to give blacks guns because they will shoot people? You how fucking racist that is. You think its a terrible idea to let black people have guns.

I live in Texas asswipe. You can't make this shit up to me. If the bell curve is somehow racist (spoiler alert..its not. You're just stupid) it would be racist for Mexicans and any other foreigner.

How do you believe the stupid shit you say?
__________________
Eat twat smoke pot smile a lot
Winner of RMBVA's 2014 Dave Chappelle haters ball award
OGBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 05:59 PM   #54
Og Smokinstein
Deathstro da great
 
Og Smokinstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: fayettnam
Posts: 2,165
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Og Smokinstein is better than Grind Time AustraliaOg Smokinstein is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGBone View Post
LMFAO that's the best impression of an idiot I've ever seen.

holy shit.. Were you serious?

to be perfectly fucking honest I can't tell if you're dumb or trolling.

you were pulled over cuz you were driving while black? Ok I admit I fucking laughed at that. Shits funny.

but then you said the cop said OF COURSE told me I fit the descrip of a murder suspect. You know what bucko, can I call you bucko? Its alright I don't need your permission actually. I'll bite. So a cop pulls you over and misidentifies you for a murderer... Lets say he was racist and was being an asshole. What's the conclusion to your thought about why he misidentified you? To arrest you? To laugh at you and say you all look alike then go down to the precinct and laugh about with all the other white cops?

in what fucking world?

you know what really happened? He made a mistake. The ironic part is you are the racist one. Assuming all white people are racist. You even go as far as to conduct yourself in such a manner to force race issues.

anyway mental midget you should give it a thought. Probably take your head out of your ass and foot out of your mouth would be another good idea

Edit - I forgot to point out you said stereotypes could be a form of racism. WOW. That is some powerful stupid. You don't get stupid like that every day. I just took a deep breath. Just bask in it.


I expect that from some suburban white kid, who uses hip hop to identify with blacks. I would feel what you was saying, if the killer didn't look like the complete opposite of me. I got dreads, the killer had a brush cut. Im dark skinned, the killer was light skinned.

I think the cop pulled me over, thinking i was a drug dealer. He thought he was going to make a lucky arrest, but when he found nothing.. He used the murder suspect as an excuse.

Dead at you for assuming that i don't know the difference between racial profiling and a cop doing his job. He pulled me for no reason.
So don't act like racial profiling doesn't exist.

Stereotypes are racist...

If a black man walks in to a restaurant and a white waiter takes his order,and the white waiter says" I know what u want.. U want fried chicken". He is assuming that the black man wants chickens, because of stereotypes about black people.

So that's not racist tho??

You know nothing about staying in poverty stricken hoods, and dealing with police harassment because of some shit other niggas did,or just off the fact that you live there you must be a criminal.

But's its all good tho cause....
__________________
The night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting. Thatís pride fucking with you. Fuck pride.
Pride only hurts, it never helps
-Marsellus

You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on a drug
Especially when itís waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye"- Raoul Duke
Og Smokinstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 06:21 PM   #55
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,876
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGBone View Post
You should abandoned the guns in Chicago thing. Its racist to give blacks guns because they will shoot people? You how fucking racist that is. You think its a terrible idea to let black people have guns.

I live in Texas asswipe. You can't make this shit up to me. If the bell curve is somehow racist (spoiler alert..its not. You're just stupid) it would be racist for Mexicans and any other foreigner.

How do you believe the stupid shit you say?
explains everything
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 06:26 PM   #56
OGBone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,064
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
OGBone probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokinstein View Post
I expect that from some suburban white kid, who uses hip hop to identify with blacks. I would feel what you was saying, if the killer didn't look like the complete opposite of me. I got dreads, the killer had a brush cut. Im dark skinned, the killer was light skinned.

I think the cop pulled me over, thinking i was a drug dealer. He thought he was going to make a lucky arrest, but when he found nothing.. He used the murder suspect as an excuse.

Dead at you for assuming that i don't know the difference between racial profiling and a cop doing his job. He pulled me for no reason.
So don't act like racial profiling doesn't exist.

Stereotypes are racist...

If a black man walks in to a restaurant and a white waiter takes his order,and the white waiter says" I know what u want.. U want fried chicken". He is assuming that the black man wants chickens, because of stereotypes about black people.

So that's not racist tho??

You know nothing about staying in poverty stricken hoods, and dealing with police harassment because of some shit other niggas did,or just off the fact that you live there you must be a criminal.

But's its all good tho cause....
He pulled me over for no reason except that he thought I fit the description of a murderer.

Yeah he had absolutely NO REASON to pull you over

No shit stereotypes are racist.. I was mocking you for saying you thought they were a form of racism. I'm agreeing with you. How fucking stupid are you that you don't even know when I'm agreeing with you?

Kinda funny you don't want me you to make assumptions and sterotype you but that's exactly what you do

I expect that from a white suburban kid

You know nothing of poverty, ghettos, police harassment and everyday struggles

You're light as fuck kid. I don't even have to try to make you look stupid. I just point out the things you say
__________________
Eat twat smoke pot smile a lot
Winner of RMBVA's 2014 Dave Chappelle haters ball award

Last edited by OGBone; 06-14-2014 at 06:56 PM.
OGBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 06:31 PM   #57
OGBone
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,064
Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
OGBone probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
explains everything
Not Texan nice try moved here last year. Would like to point out dipshit you been crying bout stereotypes and then you sterotype me. Lmfao

You're brain dead nigga
__________________
Eat twat smoke pot smile a lot
Winner of RMBVA's 2014 Dave Chappelle haters ball award
OGBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 08:11 PM   #58
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta
 
Vanilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4,021
Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriko View Post
yes ?
__________________
http://i60.tinypic.com/15gaz6f.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 09:25 PM   #59
Og Smokinstein
Deathstro da great
 
Og Smokinstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: fayettnam
Posts: 2,165
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Og Smokinstein is better than Grind Time AustraliaOg Smokinstein is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGBone View Post
He pulled me over for no reason except that he thought I fit the description of a murderer.

Yeah he had absolutely NO REASON to pull you over

No shit stereotypes are racist.. I was mocking you for saying you thought they were a form of racism. I'm agreeing with you. How fucking stupid are you that you don't even know when I'm agreeing with you?

Kinda funny you don't want me you to make assumptions and sterotype you but that's exactly what you do

I expect that from a white suburban kid

You know nothing of poverty, ghettos, police harassment and everyday struggles

You're light as fuck kid. I don't even have to try to make you look stupid. I just point out the things you say
No.. you light nigga... I didn't say anything stupid.. If i dont look like the murder suspect why pull me over??

I only implied you where a lil white pussy, to give u a taste of your own medicine. Your attempts at sarcasm sucks.
By the comment u made, tells me u know nothing about what iam talking about.You just a lil bitch that, reads through comments jus to play devil's advocate.
ok cool .. u got it .. u know everything ..after all your are an og.lol
__________________
The night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting. Thatís pride fucking with you. Fuck pride.
Pride only hurts, it never helps
-Marsellus

You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on a drug
Especially when itís waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye"- Raoul Duke
Og Smokinstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 09:33 PM   #60
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,876
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokinstein View Post
No.. you light nigga... I didn't say anything stupid.. If i dont look like the murder suspect why pull me over??

I only implied you where a lil white pussy, to give u a taste of your own medicine. Your attempts at sarcasm sucks.
By the comment u made, tells me u know nothing about what iam talking about.You just a lil bitch that, reads through comments jus to play devil's advocate.
ok cool .. u got it .. u know everything ..after all your are an og.lol
just ignore him bro
he is offering no constructive input
if what we are saying is - illogical, stupid, untrue, etc

please explain what and why you disagree with the information
he is just spewing insults
a total waste of time
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 12:03 AM   #61
Og Smokinstein
Deathstro da great
 
Og Smokinstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: fayettnam
Posts: 2,165
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Og Smokinstein is better than Grind Time AustraliaOg Smokinstein is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
just ignore him bro
he is offering no constructive input
if what we are saying is - illogical, stupid, untrue, etc

please explain what and why you disagree with the information
he is just spewing insults
a total waste of time
Yeah im done .. He's jus a lame trying to get a rise outta me.
It's crazy tho how, some white people get more sensitve than blacks about the issue of race.
__________________
The night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting. Thatís pride fucking with you. Fuck pride.
Pride only hurts, it never helps
-Marsellus

You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on a drug
Especially when itís waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye"- Raoul Duke
Og Smokinstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 12:31 AM   #62
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,876
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokinstein View Post
Yeah im done .. He's jus a lame trying to get a rise outta me.
It's crazy tho how, some white people get more sensitve than blacks about the issue of race.
Ever hear some white people say, 'We need a safe place where we can talk about the issues of Racism'
I wonder do they (whites) ever consider why they feel there is a danger zone when bringing up the most obvious thing that divides us as human beings.

Whites have told me frequently, 'Lets not discuss Racism, the reason Racism is still alive today, is because I, Ed, keep talking about it'

It's like saying, Smokestein, let's never bring up the issue of World Hunger....see this way if we don't talk about it, People will just have food fall out of the sky, the problem will fix itself if we just never talk about it.

See how white supremacy works and gives them the option to 'ignore' what makes you uncomfortable and is wiped off as 'other people problems'
as long as I don't have to deal with 'those people'
There is no problem in the World as far as I see it
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 12:50 AM   #63
barz2AM
NawmSayin
 
barz2AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Pilipinas
Posts: 1,286
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
barz2AM is a PY Poster
Black people are not the only victims of racism you know, just sayin. And so what if there is still racism? What you gonna do? "Oh I know,I'll be a keyboard warrior and complain on a forum." Man,just work your butt, earn some money, or do something.

__________________
THREAD HYPEMAN
barz2AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 12:56 AM   #64
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,876
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by barz2AM View Post
Black people are not the only victims of racism you know, just sayin. And so what if there is still racism? What you gonna do? "Oh I know,I'll be a keyboard warrior and complain on a forum." Man,just work your butt, earn some money, or do something.

I am speaking about all non-white people. Maybe you missed that earlier on.

What I am gonna do you ask?
answer: Attempt to continue to shine light on the issue until the powers that be, consider replacing the global system of white supremacy, with one that holds 'Justice' as its highest merit.

Do you think black people don't 'work hard enough' and that is the reason why they haven't accumulated wealth?

you tell me to 'do something'
i thought i was doing something here, I got a blessing with your enlightening response
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:08 AM   #65
riffic
RYD ;
 
riffic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: apartment c above the gogo spot
Posts: 10,875
Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by barz2AM View Post
Black people are not the only victims of racism you know, just sayin. And so what if there is still racism? What you gonna do? "Oh I know,I'll be a keyboard warrior and complain on a forum." Man,just work your butt, earn some money, or do something.

you're confusing not having a job & complaining all day with using leisure time to discuss something that's pretty important. so he's really talking about racism instead of Bartone
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:08 AM   #66
barz2AM
NawmSayin
 
barz2AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Pilipinas
Posts: 1,286
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
barz2AM is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Do you think black people don't 'work hard enough' and that is the reason why they haven't accumulated wealth?
ok..they ,, so what did you do? this?. gtfo
__________________
THREAD HYPEMAN
barz2AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:14 AM   #67
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,876
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by barz2AM View Post
ok..they ,, so what did you do? this?. gtfo
yes white people
if you followed the thread or threads, I often use the terms 'White' and 'Non-White.

try to keep up and use logic over emotion
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:21 AM   #68
Dank Schrader
Something whitty
 
Dank Schrader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Leeds, England
Posts: 5,282
Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post

answer: Attempt to continue to shine light on the issue until the powers that be, consider replacing the global system of white supremacy
i agree with pretty much all the stuff you've said here, although being from the UK, i dont feel the white supremacy thing is the case, racism exists here, but its more against brown or eastern european people nowadays.

lower income family's over here at least in my area tend to be white, not to say there arent black people struggling but i dunno, racism towards black people isnt much of a thing here. maybe because we have had such an influx of other races over the years, i know in the 60s/70s black people had some problems here but nothing like the states have seen.

i dont really know where im going with this, just thought id add something since i read through the whole thread.

fuck any type of judgement based on grouping people together be it as class race or what ever else though
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
After battling a professional rapper like Dank and btw he's the only real professional I ever battled, I'm not going back to battling trash like this wack troll weirdo.
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:26 AM   #69
barz2AM
NawmSayin
 
barz2AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Pilipinas
Posts: 1,286
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
barz2AM is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
yes white people
if you followed the thread or threads, I often use the terms 'White' and 'Non-White.

try to keep up and use logic over emotion
non-white? all I see are "I'm black, they are White, don't like em." what? and your bell curve argument,, stop it man.
__________________
THREAD HYPEMAN
barz2AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:27 AM   #70
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,876
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
i agree with pretty much all the stuff you've said here, although being from the UK, i dont feel the white supremacy thing is the case, racism exists here, but its more against brown or eastern european people nowadays.

lower income family's over here at least in my area tend to be white, not to say there arent black people struggling but i dunno, racism towards black people isnt much of a thing here. maybe because we have had such an influx of other races over the years, i know in the 60s/70s black people had some problems here but nothing like the states have seen.

i dont really know where im going with this, just thought id add something since i read through the whole thread.

fuck any type of judgement based on grouping people together be it as class race or what ever else though
So let me ask, you are in the UK, do you identify as a white person there?
If so, feel that whites are more advantageous in any part of the world, can you name a place where non-white people have 'Supreme' power over law, politics, economics, media, etc?
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:30 AM   #71
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,876
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by barz2AM View Post
non-white? all I see are "I'm black, they are White, don't like em." what? and your bell curve argument,, stop it man.
its a little more than the obvious statements you mentioned
more reading and less speaking may benefit you here
I think I am speaking much more on the mistreatment of 'non white' people handed down by 'whites' if anything else
I am speaking more about 'Injustice'
I do hope that you will re-read to get a better understanding on that
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:36 AM   #72
Dank Schrader
Something whitty
 
Dank Schrader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Leeds, England
Posts: 5,282
Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
So let me ask, you are in the UK, do you identify as a white person there?
If so, feel that whites are more advantageous in any part of the world, can you name a place where non-white people have 'Supreme' power over law, politics, economics, media, etc?

erm i am white, but id say i far more identify with the fact that im working class than the fact that im white.

the middle east and asia all tend to be run by non whites
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
After battling a professional rapper like Dank and btw he's the only real professional I ever battled, I'm not going back to battling trash like this wack troll weirdo.
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:37 AM   #73
barz2AM
NawmSayin
 
barz2AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Pilipinas
Posts: 1,286
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
barz2AM is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
its a little more than the obvious statements you mentioned
more reading and less speaking may benefit you here
I think I am speaking much more on the mistreatment of 'non white' people handed down by 'whites' if anything else
I am speaking more about 'Injustice'
I do hope that you will re-read to get a better understanding on that
no man, I know, I get your point, I just don't agree on some of your arguments about racism coz most of it are theoretical. and you're right, there is injustice, always has been, and always will be,all, I'm askin is what are you gonna do about it?
__________________
THREAD HYPEMAN
barz2AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:41 AM   #74
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,876
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
erm i am white, but id say i far more identify with the fact that im working class than the fact that im white.
the middle east and asia all tend to be run by non whites
do you think whites who are unemployed or have low income are treated the same as blacks in the UK?
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:50 AM   #75
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,876
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by barz2AM View Post
no man, I know, I get your point, I just don't agree on some of your arguments about racism coz most of it are theoretical. and you're right, there is injustice, always has been, and always will be,all, I'm askin is what are you gonna do about it?
- Do you think the prison population being 90% black (non white) is a theory?
- Can you name when a Black Cop shot a white kid in the back while patrolling a white neighborhood?

do you know why you can't? because it doesn't exist
how could this be an ongoing occurrence in black neighborhoods where cops kill black kids?

is this some theory that someone came up with in a college lecture hall?
or is this real life?
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:52 AM   #76
Dank Schrader
Something whitty
 
Dank Schrader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Leeds, England
Posts: 5,282
Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
do you think whites who are unemployed or have low income are treated the same as blacks in the UK?
i cant be sure , but honestly when you see reports on unemployed people in papers or tv shows trying to put them down, the first thing they will show is chavs (which is basically the UK version of white trash).

alot of racism in this country is based more on people coming in and taking jobs, black people have been a part of our country since what the 50s maybe longer (im not super up on history), since then we have seen immigration from indians and pakistanis, eastern europeans and middle eastern all looking for a better life and i really feel like its kind of taken racism away from black people. on a daily basis i will here or see someone or something tv/papers) complaining about immigrants, but blacks are not included in this

im sure there are still some high ups nd rich folk who dont like black people, but im sure they have the same feelings to all lower class folk
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
After battling a professional rapper like Dank and btw he's the only real professional I ever battled, I'm not going back to battling trash like this wack troll weirdo.
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:58 AM   #77
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI
 
Ass Napkin Ed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 2 LETTER MAN
Posts: 7,876
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
i cant be sure , but honestly when you see reports on unemployed people in papers or tv shows trying to put them down, the first thing they will show is chavs (which is basically the UK version of white trash).

alot of racism in this country is based more on people coming in and taking jobs, black people have been a part of our country since what the 50s maybe longer (im not super up on history), since then we have seen immigration from indians and pakistanis, eastern europeans and middle eastern all looking for a better life and i really feel like its kind of taken racism away from black people. on a daily basis i will here or see someone or something tv/papers) complaining about immigrants, but blacks are not included in this

im sure there are still some high ups nd rich folk who dont like black people, but im sure they have the same feelings to all lower class folk
I understand there is a different racial dynamic in other places outside the US
our history of enslavement goes back to 1555 in this soil
But, I do understand that in other places whites can be more 'refined' when practicing racism. For instance, denying home loans, denying job advancement, neglecting applications based on the name of the applicant, etc
We have this weird idea - that racism is a KKK hood, a swastika, or a hail hitler sign. Racism has had a makeover from the typical stereotype we are programmed to viewing
__________________
I STILL HAVE TIME FOR THE BULLSHIT

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:59 AM   #78
barz2AM
NawmSayin
 
barz2AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Pilipinas
Posts: 1,286
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
barz2AM is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
- Do you think the prison population being 90% black (non white) is a theory?
- Can you name when a Black Cop shot a white kid in the back while patrolling a white neighborhood?

do you know why you can't? because it doesn't exist
how could this be an ongoing occurrence in black neighborhoods where cops kill black kids?

is this some theory that someone came up with in a college lecture hall?
or is this real life?
and why did they get in prison in the first place? coz they are black? is that what you're tellin here? oh i forgot,, you just included non white.. ok so,, they're in prison because? of racism? so, that 100% of the 90% are in prison because of racism and they didn't do something.? or people that are racist made them do it?. ok. I get it, I'm done.
__________________
THREAD HYPEMAN
barz2AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 02:01 AM   #79
riffic
RYD ;
 
riffic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: apartment c above the gogo spot
Posts: 10,875
Mentioned: 1465 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by barz2AM View Post
and why did they get in prison in the first place? coz they are black? is that what you're tellin here? oh i forgot,, you just included non white.. ok so,, they're in prison because? of racism? so, that 100% of the 90% are in prison because of racism and they didn't do something.? or people that are racist made them do it?. ok. I get it, I'm done.
you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by peace View Post
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 02:02 AM   #80
barz2AM
NawmSayin
 
barz2AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Pilipinas
Posts: 1,286
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
barz2AM is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about
enlighten me. please.
__________________
THREAD HYPEMAN
barz2AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
8212, 8217, 8220, 8221


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Forum Stats
Members: 5,552
Threads: 27,181
Posts: 733,692
Total Online: 1914

Newest Member: ykowel

Latest Threads
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY
- by iamHBY



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:28 AM.