Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Yard
your favorite breaking bad characters

Old 09-08-2014, 02:15 AM   #1
OGBone

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
OGBone probably likes in here/hair word play
your favorite breaking bad characters

i cant help but notice you idiots only make garbitch threads. im here to contribute something more of value other than lil ills stupid ass jennifer lawerence threads

lets discuss your favorite breaking bad characters

mine

Pinkman - jessie is an internally conflicted character but for the most part good guy. pinkman is suicidal over the things he has done and things that are even just associated with him. he is not just black and white. he does evil things but he also does good things. jessie is a nuanced character

saul - who the fuck doesnt love saul?

gus - calculating professional badass

hank - easily the good guy. sure hes a bit cheeky but his heart is generally in the right place. it was a horrible shame he died to the nazis. his death pissed me off

mike - if you dont like mike, take your life

least favorites -

walter white - scummy ass piece of shit. by the end of the show hes literally one of the most unlikable characters

Lidia - evil bitch

the nazis - im gonna go ahead and go out on a limb here and make the claim Todd might be the evilest character in the show. pinkman chokin the boy was great. good fucking riddance

honorable mentions go to jessies friends badger and skinny pete. sure they are punk ass little dildos but they aarent really bad guys. they had a serious problem pushing meth to people in rehab. they also felt some kinda way for just pointing laser pointers at a rich couple. even tho they wouldnt have hurt them they knew that they were scaring the shit out of them.

edit: i forgot to mention this review might contain spoilers. so if you havent seen the show yet and dont want it spoiled, warning this review contains spoilers

Last edited by OGBone; 09-08-2014 at 02:18 AM.
OGBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 02:18 AM   #2
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
this thread brought to you by 2011.
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 02:21 AM   #3
OGBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by @VapeHop View Post
this thread brought to you by 2011.
great input by an amazing person
Old 09-08-2014, 07:01 AM   #4
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
get over breaking bad it wasnt that hot
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 09:40 AM   #5
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
Favourites

Saul and mike were easily the best

Opposite to op I always liked skinny pete and badger, they weren't evil at all, just a little miss-guided, or just stupid. Badgers star trek plot was amazing.

I also liked walter, the way that he just got more an more evil seemed locigcal to me, and he did some real bad ass shit.

Least favourites

Skylar, god damn she's was annoying

Walter junior, again he was real annoying, the scene where walt got him drunk was awesome though

Jane, there's just something about her that I don't like, maybe her fringe

As serious as the whole thing was, I tend to like bits of humor, or find them in the wrong places, so of all the non dramatic scenes 2 of my favourites were the one where walter addressed the school about the plane crash and the one where he gave meth cooking advice in the hardware store.

Also despite my name hank was meh to me, he did come into his own in the last seasons second half though.finally, I'd let marie smoke my lil purple dank
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 09:54 PM   #6
OGBone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
Favourites

Saul and mike were easily the best

Opposite to op I always liked skinny pete and badger, they weren't evil at all, just a little miss-guided, or just stupid. Badgers star trek plot was amazing.

I also liked walter, the way that he just got more an more evil seemed locigcal to me, and he did some real bad ass shit.

Least favourites

Skylar, god damn she's was annoying

Walter junior, again he was real annoying, the scene where walt got him drunk was awesome though

Jane, there's just something about her that I don't like, maybe her fringe

As serious as the whole thing was, I tend to like bits of humor, or find them in the wrong places, so of all the non dramatic scenes 2 of my favourites were the one where walter addressed the school about the plane crash and the one where he gave meth cooking advice in the hardware store.

Also despite my name hank was meh to me, he did come into his own in the last seasons second half though.finally, I'd let marie smoke my lil purple dank
i shoudlve been more clear about badger and skinny pete. i like them. i thought they were hilarious. remember when badger was busted at the park bench? or when his phone was tapped and they said he spent 3 hours talking about babylon 5?
Old 09-08-2014, 10:01 PM   #7
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGBone View Post
i shoudlve been more clear about badger and skinny pete. i like them. i thought they were hilarious. remember when badger was busted at the park bench? or when his phone was tapped and they said he spent 3 hours talking about babylon 5?
Hahaha yeah, him sitting one the wrong bench was amazing, dunno if you watch the office but he is in a few episodes as dwights cousin and is real funny in that too. I hope the two of them make some apperences in better call saul
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote