Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Yard
Left Field

Old 04-16-2017, 07:31 AM   #1
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Left Field

Supwiddit...
Keep the the left field stuff ➡️here⬅️, plz & thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 09:07 AM   #2
Rtongsta

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Rtongsta is better than Grind Time AustraliaRtongsta is better than Grind Time Australia
this so left field it went past the foul pole
Old 04-16-2017, 01:33 PM   #3
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 638 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
My dude

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2017, 04:04 PM   #4
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1452 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
banned
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 02:22 AM   #5
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Barry Bonds was good at baseball #HadToGoogleToMakeSureHePlayedLeftField
Old 04-19-2017, 03:40 AM   #6
Triptych
ɥɔʎʇdıɹ⊥

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Triptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time Australia
Today I was a complete normie and went jeans shopping for the first time in a while...and decided right away that skinny jeans are an austere conspiracy to charge the same amount of money for a laughable amount of fabric. What else could it be? It's not comfortable, it makes everyone look feminine, but they're the same price as they always were. I'm 29x32 in Levis and this shit was like slipping on motherfucking leggings, no matter what model number it was. 501 Regulars, tights. 514 Straights, leotards. 541 Athletics, nope. Any model that was supposed to be a looser cut than that, they only had in fat guy sizes. They changed up on me and the betrayal made me kick the air as I walked around the store.

I sat there in the fitting room, gently folding over three pairs of black jeans to considerately place back on the racks, having an existential crisis about my fashion choices. About my choices as a man. What about myself am I not paying attention to, that I could go so long without buying new jeans that I miss out on an entire cycle of clothing trends? Am I old, because I prefer a so-called 'relaxed' fit? I already have a few gray hairs at my temples. Is the next stop a new backyard grill and some Oakley sunglasses? What new technology is about to come out that is gonna mystify me?

I just wanted some comfortable black jeans that don't bunch up over boots. That's all I wanted, Levi's. Fuck you.
Old 04-19-2017, 06:00 AM   #7
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
my wife's been trying to get me to wear those modern pants for years....I stay strong...there's no way....I'm still holdin' onto cargo khakis. What? Fight me. I carry a lot of junk. What am I supposed to do, carry a purse?

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 09:13 PM   #8
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Some jeans are branded as "skinny" but they're really just kinda tapered. Maybe try on a some that are a couple sizes bigger in the waist, and see if you like them. Depending on what kinda shoes you like (I mostly wear pumas or clarks desert boots with jeans) you might be satisfied with the fit. I was averse to "skinny" jeans a long time ago until I realized that it's just branding. Now I have to have my jeans taper, I feel weird if they don't.

Quote:
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
Old 04-20-2017, 10:25 AM   #9
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Its 2017 and im STILL rocking baggy jeans band t shirts and big skater shoes. And i still couldn't give a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 10:28 AM   #10
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
my wife's been trying to get me to wear those modern pants for years....I stay strong...there's no way....I'm still holdin' onto cargo khakis. What? Fight me. I carry a lot of junk. What am I supposed to do, carry a purse?
All this.
You married a man with no style (im speaking for myself here) and you'll widdow or divorce a man with no style

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 10:36 AM   #11
Rusty Shackleford

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Rusty Shackleford is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Some jeans are branded as "skinny" but they're really just kinda tapered. Maybe try on a some that are a couple sizes bigger in the waist, and see if you like them. Depending on what kinda shoes you like (I mostly wear pumas or clarks desert boots with jeans) you might be satisfied with the fit. I was averse to "skinny" jeans a long time ago until I realized that it's just branding. Now I have to have my jeans taper, I feel weird if they don't.
Tapered jeans are the way forward, especially if you wear decent sneakers (desert boots are dope too). They accentuate the shoe without clinging to your thighs, and don't really feel different to other jeans, to me

I haven't bought levis in a long ass time though, so don't know if theyre just tapering or if shits really are that skinny. I find it easier than even to find a really well fitting pair of jeans these days, it can take a little while to find that right one though
Rusty Shackleford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 11:31 AM   #12
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by cripplesunday1 View Post
All this.
You married a man with no style (im speaking for myself here) and you'll widdow or divorce a man with no style
I agree in principal

though we've been together almost 11 years now (married for almost 6 but for all intents and purposes 11, whatever, what's in a label, mannnn?) and she's successfully whittled away some of my insanity into a normal human being....

like I don't surround myself with piles of dirt and cigarette butts anymore....my car is clean enough a baby can ride in it without dying....etc....and while I'm stickin with the cargo pants, I at least stopped buying them 3 sizes too big and I stopped shaving my head.........but I'll be damned if I'm going out in public with no leg room at all...I'm a person here

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 02:28 PM   #13
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Quote:

Tags
hadtogoogletomakesureheplayedleftfield