Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
The real reason this site is dead. Shocking details inside.

Old 07-14-2017, 06:48 PM   #81
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADEF View Post
This guy trolled me for 2, 3 years straight, every battle, every thread. I completely fabricated everything, a simple lie and he dropped an apology vlog on some hoe shit begging me to not to ruin his life (which I couldn't) and he stopped for a good year. He get's in a break-up starts running his mouth again. That's weird. I have no access to her or his facebook, never did. It was just easy cause he's stupid. Anyways. I'm not from Chicago.

I was also completely bored the other day because I haven't been in this room since Nam.

::cockver
are you gonna respond to lil ill with a hot round tho?
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 11:09 PM   #82
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
Hes lying cause even Laura tarsi had access to her facebook and mega was buddy buddy with tarsi. He clearly had pictures of my ex. He back on RMBVA cause he's pissed I beat him and he has nothing he could say to me to get to me.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 11:13 PM   #83
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
@wwjjddd? If he says he's not lying about lying that makes him a liar now doesn't it? Hmmmm like lying about a bunch of guns he's never shot? Well other than a hunting rifle
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 07-14-2017, 11:17 PM   #84
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Megadef you no better than my ex the way she lies. But this isn't a Rihanna and Eminem song no one loves the way you lie. Irl you probably married to an ugly bitch and have a few kids with her and your marriage is shit.
Old 07-14-2017, 11:18 PM   #85
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Am I getting warmer you asshole? Yeah you're a pathetic piece of shit.
Old 07-15-2017, 09:21 PM   #86
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 117 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Hes lying cause even Laura tarsi had access to her facebook and mega was buddy buddy with tarsi. He clearly had pictures of my ex. He back on RMBVA cause he's pissed I beat him and he has nothing he could say to me to get to me.
Wasn't he back on rmbva before u "battled," him ? I didn't know Laura tarsi was your ex, wow.
SHOWTIME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 10:17 PM   #87
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME View Post
Wasn't he back on rmbva before u "battled," him ? I didn't know Laura tarsi was your ex, wow.
No Laura tarsi made video that had facebook photos of me and my ex. This was years back. The video got taken down for not have my permission to use the images. Megadef at the time noticed I dissed tarsi and was acting like Mr captain save a hoe

Btw this isn't the first time I battled mega but see the first time was on battle addict and he called in and I didn't have material for him. He had material for me and my ex. I spit bars against him but it was only some bars that I had prepared for anyone

Last edited by I am LIL ILL; 07-15-2017 at 10:20 PM.
Old 07-16-2017, 10:28 PM   #88
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Mentioned: 362 Post(s)
MEGADEF is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post

I don't want that smoke.
Old 07-19-2017, 10:08 PM   #89
Rtongsta

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Rtongsta is better than Grind Time AustraliaRtongsta is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADEF View Post
I don't want that smoke.
so you gonna smoke rosenburg raw this weekend?

Tags
12316, maga