Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Traffic 3 updates

Old 11-12-2017, 07:12 AM   #41
sleeping dogs

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
sleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australiasleeping dogs is better than Grind Time Australia
welp jc lost to illmac and t-top no surprise. hopefully this deads the discussion of him vs lux yet alone him being anything more than a decent mid tier battler
the market sold imaginations just to keep you in the dark"

top 5: hollow, bigg k, b-magic, conceited, tay roc
sleeping dogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 07:17 AM   #42
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
AVE vs Geechi was fire, could go either way.

Ill Will vs Suge wasn't good. Ill Will 3-0

T-Top clear 3-0 over JC clear.

Rum Nitty vs DNA was good, i edge it to Nitty.

Roc 3-0 Diz, Diz did not look good here.
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 08:19 AM   #43
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Dammit sounds like Diz just can't seem to work out the URL formula.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 08:23 AM   #44
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeping dogs View Post
welp jc lost to illmac and t-top no surprise. hopefully this deads the discussion of him vs lux yet alone him being anything more than a decent mid tier battler
I like JC, but what has he really done this year? BiggK owned him too. Him vs Lux would just be an overwritten mess.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:49 AM   #45
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Heard Diz got smoked

Hahahhahahahahhaha
ICeeZeeI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:14 AM   #46
iamHBY

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Here's who I thought won tonight in the building:

Emerson Kennedy 2-1, 1st and 2nd, against B-Dot in a great battle to set the event off.

Danny Myers 2-1, 2nd and 3rd, against Glueazy in a solid battle on 1 week prep.

I can't call Ave vs. Geechi Gotti, but to me that was the most debatable battle of the entire event.

Ill Will 2-1, 2nd and 3rd, against a Shotgun Suge that started off with some solid momentum, but then ended up kind of tapering off before he choked and abruptly ended his 3rd (I guess he was going to pocket check Will at some point? I dunno).

T-Top 3-0, against a pretty solid JC (I think the 2nd round is the most debatable round), but T-Top had a lot of fuckin' heavy and clever punches in the 1st, and by the time he got to the dancer in the 3rd, Top pretty much had the room in the palm of his hand.

Rum Nitty 3-0 edge against DNA. DNA had a decent concept in the 2nd regarding Nitty's writing process, but I thought Rum Nitty kind of outclassed him in every round.

Aktive and the crowd 6,000,000,000-0 against Billy Boondocks in a battle that wasn't on the PPV. Billy kept repeating some mediocre bars about having 1.1 million views as a battler, and how he was vaulted twice on URL, before getting a "Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye" chant from the crowd (Billy also threatened to fight Smack, and pretty much everyone in the building).

Dizaster 2-1, 1st and 2nd, against Tay Roc in a battle that felt somewhat underwhelming to me (then again, I was exhausted and wanted to get the fuck out of there by the time this match happened).

That said, I had a lot of fun at Traffic 3, and hopefully Beasley brings NOME to Los Angeles, the crowd was really on point tonight.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:27 AM   #47
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
Go read MAth's twitter for a good laugh........Here are some :

DONTDIEVIDEOOUTNOW!‏ @MatHHOFFA
2h2 hours ago

When ya Coke ran out before real nigga time...

2h2 hours ago

When u on ppv w bootleg material.... ����

2h2 hours ago

When "Bingo Boom" can't buy you a life line... ����

2h2 hours ago

When u live up to ur name...

2h2 hours ago

When u jump ship n find out the other boat was a frying pan...
ICeeZeeI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:57 AM   #48
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
Here's who I thought won tonight in the building:

Emerson Kennedy 2-1, 1st and 2nd, against B-Dot in a great battle to set the event off.

Danny Myers 2-1, 2nd and 3rd, against Glueazy in a solid battle on 1 week prep.

I can't call Ave vs. Geechi Gotti, but to me that was the most debatable battle of the entire event.

Ill Will 2-1, 2nd and 3rd, against a Shotgun Suge that started off with some solid momentum, but then ended up kind of tapering off before he choked and abruptly ended his 3rd (I guess he was going to pocket check Will at some point? I dunno).

T-Top 3-0, against a pretty solid JC (I think the 2nd round is the most debatable round), but T-Top had a lot of fuckin' heavy and clever punches in the 1st, and by the time he got to the dancer in the 3rd, Top pretty much had the room in the palm of his hand.

Rum Nitty 3-0 edge against DNA. DNA had a decent concept in the 2nd regarding Nitty's writing process, but I thought Rum Nitty kind of outclassed him in every round.

Aktive and the crowd 6,000,000,000-0 against Billy Boondocks in a battle that wasn't on the PPV. Billy kept repeating some mediocre bars about having 1.1 million views as a battler, and how he was vaulted twice on URL, before getting a "Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye" chant from the crowd (Billy also threatened to fight Smack, and pretty much everyone in the building).

Dizaster 2-1, 1st and 2nd, against Tay Roc in a battle that felt somewhat underwhelming to me (then again, I was exhausted and wanted to get the fuck out of there by the time this match happened).

That said, I had a lot of fun at Traffic 3, and hopefully Beasley brings NOME to Los Angeles, the crowd was really on point tonight.

you're the only person i've seen suggest danny or dizaster even won a round let alone the battle
Old 11-12-2017, 10:13 AM   #49
corny

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
corny is a PY Poster
so who was standing with diz? I know a week or so prior to the event diz was like you wont believe who will be standing with me
Old 11-12-2017, 01:32 PM   #50
Goonie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Goonie is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by corny View Post
so who was standing with diz? I know a week or so prior to the event diz was like you wont believe who will be standing with me
he was supposed to come out with eminem and some slaughterhouse members but instead he came out with bishop brigante jus to show he wasnt that mad at kotd
Goonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 02:17 PM   #51
erfworm

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
erfworm is better than Grind Time Australiaerfworm is better than Grind Time Australia
Why does everyone in battle rap think Llamas are native to the Middle-East? They're not, they are native to the Andes region of South America.

Tay Roc - "Ill raise the Llamas, like your mother used to!"

Still funny tho.
erfworm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 02:19 PM   #52
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Lmfao Diz came with one of the best 1st rounds in battle rap and yall still saying 3-0

Never change RMBVA...
Old 11-12-2017, 02:43 PM   #53
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
Why does everyone in battle rap think Llamas are native to the Middle-East? They're not, they are native to the Andes region of South America.

Still funny tho.
Camels spit, llamas spit. You’re right though, well observed.
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 03:16 PM   #54
JR77

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

Still funny tho.
Conceited did a sandpeople/llama line vs Illmac, and everybody just assumed Con knew what he was talking about
Is my theory
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 03:45 PM   #55
Sky2real

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
I like JC, but what has he really done this year? BiggK owned him too. Him vs Lux would just be an overwritten mess.
I tried to tell dudes but they were too dumb to listen. They really thought JC suddenly went from what he’s been for 10+ years to something completely different in the span of like 4 months lmaooo
Old 11-12-2017, 03:58 PM   #56
lukej

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
you're the only person i've seen suggest danny or dizaster even won a round let alone the battle
Yeah.....

HBY is bugging lmfao
lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 04:02 PM   #57
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Is anyone REALLY surprised Diz got 30’ed?
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 04:45 PM   #58
GetPaid

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
GetPaid is better than Grind Time AustraliaGetPaid is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

Still funny tho.
They also thought "good morning Vietnam" was a fire punchline against Dumbfoundead. The reasoning is pretty similar.
GetPaid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 04:59 PM   #59
iamHBY

iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukej View Post
Yeah.....

HBY is bugging lmfao
At least in the building, it seemed like Danny/Glueazy was pretty close, if you had Glueazy winning, coolness. And with Diz/Roc, maybe it was because I was completely drained by that point from standing in the same place for about 10 hours, but it felt like Roc's 1st was mostly just some mediocre name flips, and that Digiorno bar was basically an auto L to me (although I will admit that Diz's 3rd was not good). Also, I'm not sure how it came off on camera, I haven't had a chance to see the PPV, but did it seem like Diz/Roc was more of a friendly sparring session than a full on battle?

Geechi/Ave and JC/Top were the best battles IMO, and hopefully URL does another big event out here soon.
Old 11-12-2017, 05:36 PM   #60
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
but did it seem like Diz/Roc was more of a friendly sparring session than a full on battle?
it seemed like tay roc was not excited and diz was his usual rambling self who tried to take a more friendly approach

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE: WD7DAY2: https://m.twitch.tv/trappingoutthebandwidth

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 07:17 PM   #61
Stolos

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Stolos is not the worst person
Tay Roc 3-0
Stolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 08:04 PM   #62
el gordo
part time head turner..

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
el gordo is not the worst person
Diz is trash now but he got the first

w/e
el gordo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:38 PM   #63
iamHBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
it seemed like tay roc was not excited and diz was his usual rambling self who tried to take a more friendly approach
And that combined with a tired crowd that already lost momentum after booing Billy Boondocks out of the building doesn’t lend itself to a good battle.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:37 PM   #64
Emancee

Really hoping the Boondocks footage makes it out somehow, the world needs to see that undisputed classic.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:41 PM   #65
erfworm

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
erfworm is better than Grind Time Australiaerfworm is better than Grind Time Australia
Diz really thought the LA crowd would be fucking with him just because it was LA and that didnt happen at all.
erfworm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 01:21 AM   #66
iamHBY

Quote:
Really hoping the Boondocks footage makes it out somehow, the world needs to see that undisputed classic.
I've been going to L.A. events consistently for the last four years, and I can maybe count on one hand the amount of times I've seen someone get booed at a battle rap event. Watching the crowd deservedly boo Billy Boondocks in the way they did at Traffic 3 was unlike anything I've ever seen in person.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:56 AM   #67
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
they put the boo in boondocks!!!!!!!

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE: WD7DAY2: https://m.twitch.tv/trappingoutthebandwidth

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 02:10 AM   #68
lukej

Quote:
It's out already

Lmfao
Old 11-13-2017, 02:30 AM   #69
iamHBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukej View Post
They're missing the part where the crowd chanted the chorus from this song to Billy.

Old 11-13-2017, 07:44 AM   #70
Castor

Castor is not the worst person
Diz hears two bars about al qaeda and the taliban and claims roc is racist, but has said the n word like 30 times on cam. trash.
Castor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 09:20 AM   #71
illastrate

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
illastrate is a PY Poster
Emerson vs B-Dot has to be battle of the year!
illastrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 11:20 AM   #72
Bwdawatt

Bwdawatt is not the worst person
Apparently I'm the only one that thinks B-Dot is corny and embarrassing. Like we get it, we've all read BLM's talking points...

Geech is simple and unwatchable due to how much people gas his bars too, but he has some nice lines sprinkled in there too. I guess it's just a 'West' thing, like how people used to say that Okwerdz was good.
Bwdawatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 12:46 PM   #73
lukej

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwdawatt View Post
Apparently I'm the only one that thinks B-Dot is corny and embarrassing. Like we get it, we've all read BLM's talking points...

Geech is simple and unwatchable due to how much people gas his bars too, but he has some nice lines sprinkled in there too. I guess it's just a 'West' thing, like how people used to say that Okwerdz was good.
The fact that you think B.Dot's material can be reduced to "BLM's talking points" is more corny and embarrassing than anything else.

But do you

Old 11-13-2017, 01:37 PM   #74
Sky2real

Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor View Post
Diz hears two bars about al qaeda and the taliban and claims roc is racist, but has said the n word like 30 times on cam. trash.
He had no problem coming with 3 rounds of Asian jokes for dumbfounded or anti-semitism vs Iron
Old 11-13-2017, 01:57 PM   #75
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Only read the first page of this thread.

I'm glad JC lost cause his ass overrated as fuck
and Diz losing could be a better for the culture.
Tay Roc scared of Danny Myers. This is a fact

Last edited by god level; 11-13-2017 at 02:01 PM.
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 08:58 PM   #76
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 426 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
was there live working the ppv with avo

+ b dot beat emerson, was close other then the third, b dot's third was crazy
+ glueazy won pretty handedly.
+ geechi vs ave could go either way, pretty awesome battle.
+ will beat suge, really enjoyed this live...two real good performers
+ top is one of the best performers in battle rap man...and although JC did good, he would not have beat lux, hollow, or anyone on that level with that performance regardless.
+ billy boondocks no matter what is the most entertaining person in battle rap.
+ roc won by a good margin, everyone at the venue said it, everyone online said it, I could see people giving diz the first...other then that wasn't close.

best crowd i've ever been around in battling in a long time.
Old 11-13-2017, 10:08 PM   #77
iamHBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
was there live working the ppv with avo

+ b dot beat emerson, was close other then the third, b dot's third was crazy
+ glueazy won pretty handedly.
+ geechi vs ave could go either way, pretty awesome battle.
+ will beat suge, really enjoyed this live...two real good performers
+ top is one of the best performers in battle rap man...and although JC did good, he would not have beat lux, hollow, or anyone on that level with that performance regardless.
+ billy boondocks no matter what is the most entertaining person in battle rap.
+ roc won by a good margin, everyone at the venue said it, everyone online said it, I could see people giving diz the first...other then that wasn't close.

best crowd i've ever been around in battling in a long time.
Shout out to ledge being the man, and for having a glorious beard.
Old 11-14-2017, 12:22 AM   #78
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
cue someone explaining the obvious half of the punch
and right on cue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky2real View Post
The “bus” scary like jeepers creepers. Rappers often use bust and bus interchangeably because they sound so similar.

Jeepers creepers was a scary movie which had a monster that at one point terrorizes people by standing on top of the bus they’re in and trying to claw its way inside.
LOL

yeah no shit man, i get that part of it. i am saying the other half is what? a gun busting? what is the other bus? ignoring the fact bus/bust are completely different words, what bust is he referring to and why is it scary?

you literally think mysonne and loyd banks have super hot punchlines tho
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 02:44 AM   #79
Emancee

Quote:
and right on cue

LOL

yeah no shit man, i get that part of it. i am saying the other half is what? a gun busting? what is the other bus? ignoring the fact bus/bust are completely different words, what bust is he referring to and why is it scary?

When I bust my gun, it will be a scary sight, surely? But we'll have to hear the set up for it to completely make sense.
Old 11-14-2017, 04:37 AM   #80
Sky2real

Quote:
and right on cue

LOL

Are you trolling or are you legitimately unable to grasp a punchline as simple as this? Lmao Let’s try this again.

Step 1: I’ve already explained that rappers use bus/bust interchangeably since they sound similar enough to get away with it. I’ll assume (perhaps incorrectly?) that you understand that part.

Step 2: Punchlines are not math problems. There is no “half” or “two thirds”. When he says the bus scary....he means busting his gun is scary. Also the bus (you know the big yellow thing that transports kids to school?) from that horror movie is also scary.

Now don’t read the rest champ. Time for the grownups to speak. You did good though. Way to try Stop reading here.

Holy fuck that guy is a moron!! Lmaoooo

Tags
55357, 56435, 56619, 56834, 8207, 8217, 8220, 8221, irvsucks(dick), irvy the gay pervy, stankfaggy, traffic3