Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
RMBVA Q&A with CADALACK RON. Tonight at 8pm PST

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2015, 06:06 PM   #201
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Why are White People here outraged that a Black Person is calling Ron a racist?
Ron said he ran with the Peckerwoods (a white supremacist gang) that is known for violently attacking black people because they are simply 'black'

what is 6000GP saying that is so out of line?
Why are whites coming in here to support an admitted white supremacist?
I don't think we can expect too much though. This is the same battle RAP company that has only been able to produce one black MC(100Bulletz)out of an entire country. Battle rap has changed Hip Hop. In the 90s there wasn't any Caddilac Ron's or Hollohan's yet. That fact that someone is allowed to be a rapper and make songs like the one below blows my mind tbh.

Old 08-31-2015, 06:08 PM   #202
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Why are White People here outraged that a Black Person is calling Ron a racist?
Ron said he ran with the Peckerwoods (a white supremacist gang) that is known for violently attacking black people because they are simply 'black'

what is 6000GP saying that is so out of line?
Why are whites coming in here to support an admitted white supremacist?
I don't have an issue with people saying Ron is racist. They're entitled to their opinion about the subject, and, tbh, I can understand why. My remark was more about my intentions with this. Why people are being defensive about it I don't know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Old 08-31-2015, 06:09 PM   #203
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 511 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
I don't think we can expect too much though. This is the same battle RAP company that has only been able to produce one black MC(100Bulletz)out of an entire country. Battle rap has changed Hip Hop. In the 90s there wasn't any Caddilac Ron's or Hollohan's yet. That fact that someone is allowed to be a rapper and make songs like the one below blows my mind tbh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfyhYUscf64
I like how its 6000GP's fault. He is the racist here, but we have an admitted white supremacist gang member doing a Q&A and the white people are blaming the black guy as the racist. lmao

Saltine Logic 101

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 06:10 PM   #204
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
I wanna know when the Toronto Star or Vice magazine is going to write a responsible article about battle rap and KOTD for once. I'm especially really disappointed with Vice. They're always trying to "expose" who's racist and homophobic and misogynist. Not KOTD though. Can't upset Drake.
Old 08-31-2015, 06:15 PM   #205
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

I think the Toronto Sun should do a nice article about KOTD. Joe Warmington seems to be a big Drake fan. I might have a story for him
Old 08-31-2015, 06:16 PM   #206
GMajor

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
GMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time AustraliaGMajor is better than Grind Time Australia
I don't really wanna get in the mix on the back n forth here, but just from skimming through the thread, the one thing that jumped out at me most---I'm not sure if a bunch of people on this forum actually believe this, but I saw one poster say something along the lines of "if black people can call white people crackers, then white people should be allowed to say racist shit back" I'm paraphrasing, but that was the general message.

Obviously, people re allowed to say whatever they want about anyone, but that type of "logic" is some of the most ignorant, misguided bullshit I've read (especially on a "hip-hop" forum, no less). It's sad that people actually believe shit like.

**And if you're one of the people who believe that, because you heard Captain Ron, or your daddy, or your "cool" uncle say it, I would encourage you to practice some free thinking. (or bleach drinking....either or)...#multis...
Old 08-31-2015, 06:18 PM   #207
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Is this what Drake and KOTD have been passing off to us as Hip Hop? smh

Old 08-31-2015, 06:19 PM   #208
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMajor View Post
I don't really wanna get in the mix on the back n forth here, but just from skimming through the thread, the one thing that jumped out at me most---I'm not sure if a bunch of people on this forum actually believe this, but I saw one poster say something along the lines of "if black people can call white people crackers, then white people should be allowed to say racist shit back" I'm paraphrasing, but that was the general message.

Obviously, people re allowed to say whatever they want about anyone, but that type of "logic" is some of the most ignorant, misguided bullshit I've read (especially on a "hip-hop" forum, no less). It's sad that people actually believe shit like.

**And if you're one of the people who believe that, because you heard Captain Ron, or your daddy, or your "cool" uncle say it, I would encourage you to practice some free thinking. (or bleach drinking....either or)...#multis...
Exactly ^^

I call my mom, Mommy, that doesn't mean you should call Ms Napkin, Mommy too.

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 06:22 PM   #209
matmus

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
matmus is not the worst person
I'm new to this forum and found it quite interesting reading all your posts. Its a shame it seemed to get a bit heated but anyway. This is the way I see It, in real life we shouldn't be racist, sexist, homophobic etc. Let people live. In battle rap anything should go. Rules don't work in that setting. I'm interested to see what you all think.

@caddy how do you feel your bars have changed over your time in battle rap, it almost seems like you've got more lyrical. What do you think? Thanks
Old 08-31-2015, 06:26 PM   #210
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by matmus View Post
I'm new to this forum and found it quite interesting reading all your posts. Its a shame it seemed to get a bit heated but anyway. This is the way I see It, in real life we shouldn't be racist, sexist, homophobic etc. Let people live. In battle rap anything should go. Rules don't work in that setting. I'm interested to see what you all think.

@caddy how do you feel your bars have changed over your time in battle rap, it almost seems like you've got more lyrical. What do you think? Thanks
Nah I see a clear white supremacist agenda being furthered by KOTD. This isn't some freedom of speech issue. This is an issue of stealing another art form from black people using white supremacy just like what happened with rock n roll.
Old 08-31-2015, 06:27 PM   #211
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Not too mention KOTD is owned by admitted white supremacists.
Old 08-31-2015, 06:29 PM   #212
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
I like how its 6000GP's fault. He is the racist here, but we have an admitted white supremacist gang member doing a Q&A and the white people are blaming the black guy as the racist. lmao

Saltine Logic 101
Lol, it's fucking crazy
Old 08-31-2015, 06:30 PM   #213
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Not too mention KOTD is owned by admitted white supremacists.
what? And is the J.V.L. account working for you yet?
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:

Old 08-31-2015, 06:32 PM   #214
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
what? And is the J.V.L. account working for you yet?
Who's JVL? The world doesn't need another shitty white rapper. Gotta run. Dad's buying me dinner.
Old 08-31-2015, 06:32 PM   #215
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 06:32 PM   #216
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
Who's JVL? The world doesn't need another shitty white rapper.
okay okay okay

But anyways, when did KOTD owners admit to being white supremacists?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-31-2015, 06:34 PM   #217
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
okay okay okay

But anyways, when did KOTD owners admit to being white supremacists?

Aren't bikers usually white supremacists? Isn't Organik's family bikers?
Old 08-31-2015, 06:37 PM   #218
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
Dude not every thread needs to turn into racism.. 6000 has brought up his points enuf times why do it EVERY day
because he feels the need to?

i mean the way i look at it is like.. if something bothers u that u read on a forum, you can either ignore it or if it really bothers you, you can comment on it.

when i see someone who thinks there's some racist shit going on, i think it makes sense that he'd be bothered enough about it to post about it.

on the flip, if someone sees someone speaking AGAINST racist shit.. i don't think it makes sense at all that they'd be bothered enought hat they'd feel the need to post against that person.

and i think part of the reason that people feel the need to speak against all the innately racist shit that goes on around here is because over half the time people don't even realize what they're doing or saying.

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
Old 08-31-2015, 06:37 PM   #219
matmus

Quote:
Nah I see a clear white supremacist agenda being furthered by KOTD. This isn't some freedom of speech issue. This is an issue of stealing another art form from black people using white supremacy just like what happened with rock n roll.
Personally I agree with dizaster on this issue, the white people who do or are into battle rap are mostly not the problem. We hopefully see what black people and the culture have to offer. The worst thing is that I just wrote that sentence and I really feel why should I differentiate between black and white? This is the problem. Shouldn't culture of any kind be for everyone? For instant's what about women in battle rap? Or the way homosexuals are talked about?
Old 08-31-2015, 06:40 PM   #220
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
I don't think there should be any actual rules for what you say in a battle but it's down to you as a battler to decide what lines you won't cross, anything goes but that doesn't mean you shouldn't have to answer for what you say.

Even without the racism some of the shit Caddy says in interviews is fucked but he is a good battler/rapper and is pretty honest about his flaws and beliefs in a way which makes you forgive the shit you would normally object to. I don't watch his battles vs ab hogish, dre etc because of the overly racist shit and before it just felt like part of him being this reckless junkie character, now it's gotten harder to just dismiss it as a shock value thing. Also it's just not very creative or entertaining to me when anyone takes the race angle.
100% agree with what JVL said on the last page about how calling a white person a redneck and referencing lynching is not comparable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz

Last edited by rogermellie; 08-31-2015 at 06:43 PM.
Old 08-31-2015, 06:41 PM   #221
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
Aren't bikers usually white supremacists? Isn't Organik's family bikers?
That's kind of a reach, isn't it? I don't know about Organik's family, but the Hell's Angels aren't white supremacists. Also, even if Organik's family are racist (not saying they are; I know nothing about his family) that says nothing about his organisation.

Hell, what white person in North America doesn't have a racist family member or family past? By your logic, pretty much all North Americans are white supremacists.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-31-2015, 06:41 PM   #222
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Personally I agree with dizaster on this issue, the white people who do or are into battle rap are mostly not the problem. We hopefully see what black people and the culture have to offer. The worst thing is that I just wrote that sentence and I really feel why should I differentiate between black and white? This is the problem. Shouldn't culture of any kind be for everyone? For instant's what about women in battle rap? Or the way homosexuals are talked about?
I agree. KOTD should really be put under the microscope by our local media for their homophobia misogyny as well as racism. I personally don't think I could participate in battle rap again because of the content. I want to be in a position to help people not tear them down. I also don't agree with clowns like Arcane flagrantly promoting gun violence when that's a reality he's never had to live.
Old 08-31-2015, 06:43 PM   #223
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
While I kind of wanted to see that Agent Smith vs Neo epic confrontation with Ed and Caddy Ron, I don't think it's a big deal if him or 6gp didn't want to ask him questions, and in a way, borderline "thumbs up" the guy in the process.

I do think you guys put entirely WAY too much weight into his battle verses though. I think it's a matter of "It's just rap" to him and "it's way more then just rap" to you guys, but I don't think you're going to change his mind.
Old 08-31-2015, 06:45 PM   #224
CBA

Quote:
I agree. KOTD should really be put under the microscope by our local media for their homophobia misogyny as well as racism. I personally don't think I could participate in battle rap again because of the content. I want to be in a position to help people not tear them down. I also don't agree with clowns like Arcane flagrantly promoting gun violence when that's a reality he's never had to live.
Dude if you're going to do this white knight shit, at least do it on a forum where someone would actually give a shit about what you say.
Old 08-31-2015, 06:47 PM   #225
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
While I kind of wanted to see that Agent Smith vs Neo epic confrontation with Ed and Caddy Ron, I don't think it's a big deal if him or 6gp didn't want to ask him questions, and in a way, borderline "thumbs up" the guy in the process.

I do think you guys put entirely WAY too much weight into his battle verses though. I think it's a matter of "It's just rap" to him and "it's way more then just rap" to you guys, but I don't think you're going to change his mind.
Is it just rap, if it's coming from a guy who is a member of a white supremacist gang?

like if I am a member of Al-Queda and I battle rap, is it just rap if I talk about how happy I was the day the Twin Towers fell in NY?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 06:49 PM   #226
CBA

Quote:
Is it just rap, if it's coming from a guy who is a member of a white supremacist gang?

like if I am a member of Al-Queda and I battle rap, is it just rap if I talk about how happy I was the day the Twin Towers fell in NY?
Eh, Dizaster did that stuff in New York, granted he's not actually a terrorist or anything, but I don't think anyone was actually offended. I think Ron probably at some point in his life actually was a racist but I doubt he is now lol, well not in the sense of someone that is shooting at black people or burning crosses. I'm sure if there's a black person standing behind him at an ATM or something he may be nervous. But that's not the same thing lol.
Old 08-31-2015, 06:50 PM   #227
brodeezy

Mentioned: 630 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Eh, Dizaster did that stuff in New York, granted he's not actually a terrorist or anything, but I don't think anyone was actually offended. I think Ron probably at some point in his life actually was a racist but I doubt he is now lol, well not in the sense of someone that is shooting at black people or burning crosses. I'm sure if there's a black person standing behind him at an ATM or something he may be nervous. But that's not the same thing lol.
Diz isn't a member of Al-Queda

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
Old 08-31-2015, 06:51 PM   #228
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Even you had to laugh at that.
Racists don't always burn crosses or shoot people. There are racists that use other outlets to practice their racism. Some even battle rap

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 06:56 PM   #229
CBA

Quote:
Even you had to laugh at that.
Racists don't always burn crosses or shoot people. There are racists that use other outlets to practice their racism. Some even battle rap
I think it's a matter of "the degree of racism". For the Al Qaeda example, what's worse, the guy that just attends the meetings, is usually quiet, and says prayers with the group, or the guy that's actually decapitating people? Obviously the first one. In fact I think if this guy moved to America and pretty much said "hey I was in Al Qaeda, and I fucked up, but I left and now i don't believe in that shit"..... most people would give him a pass. Maybe not everyone, but the majority. I think it's kind of the same thing here.
Old 08-31-2015, 06:56 PM   #230
matmus

Quote:

Why does battle rap have to be so serious? Why does it have to be taken out of context of what it really is? Which in my eyes is two adults being nasty to each other with hood poetry/rap. No offence to anyone but its just entrainment. Why do we have to bring it into the much larger and more sombre context of real life?

Last edited by matmus; 08-31-2015 at 06:59 PM.
Old 08-31-2015, 06:58 PM   #231
matmus

Fuck didn't mean to quote everybody. Still leaning how this app works.
Old 08-31-2015, 07:03 PM   #232
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Why does battle rap have to be so serious? Why does it have to be taken out of context of what it really is? Which in my eyes is two adults being nasty to each other with hood poetry/rap. No offence to anyone but its just entrainment. Why do we have to bring it into the much larger and more sombre context of real life?
Its because some people, some black people, who have family and friends as well as themselves, are directly affected by white racism today. So they will not tolerate racism at any event, (workplace, school, rap battles, etc)

Some black people will not tolerate an admitted white supremacist rapping about "hanging your black grandfather from a tree"

So some things are not 'just entertainment'

I can't show child pornography to a group of parents and say, "Its just entertainment"

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 07:06 PM   #233
matmus

See I don't think Caddy Ron is currently a racist. I think in his own way he's trying to promote equality in battle rap. However I also feel that people are entitled to disagree with him.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2015, 07:07 PM   #234
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
I think it's a matter of "the degree of racism". For the Al Qaeda example, what's worse, the guy that just attends the meetings, is usually quiet, and says prayers with the group, or the guy that's actually decapitating people? Obviously the first one. In fact I think if this guy moved to America and pretty much said "hey I was in Al Qaeda, and I fucked up, but I left and now i don't believe in that shit"..... most people would give him a pass. Maybe not everyone, but the majority. I think it's kind of the same thing here.
To answer they are both equally the same
Is the passenger in a drive-by shooting less worse than the guy in the backseat doing the shooting?

No Jew in the world is giving a Nazi a pass. If we find out there is a living Nazi 99 years old, his ass is still getting tried for murder, right?

So why should Black people forgive any 'former' white supremacist for anything they used to do.

Racism is a crime, young saltine
We have to start treating it that way

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 08-31-2015, 07:12 PM   #235
CBA

Quote:
To answer they are both equally the same
Is the passenger in a drive-by shooting less worse than the guy in the backseat doing the shooting?

No Jew in the world is giving a Nazi a pass. If we find out there is a living Nazi 99 years old, his ass is still getting tried for murder, right?

So why should Black people forgive any 'former' white supremacist for anything they used to do.

Racism is a crime, young saltine
We have to start treating it that way
I'd be careful about the crime thing Ed. What if Rick Perry in Texas is upset that he can't use the word "nigga" but black people can, and then says it's racist and makes up legislation accordingly?

I think both aren't the same thing though. I guess it boils down to public opinion here, but most people would forgive the Al Qaeda guy that wasn't really active but the one that was active would get sent to Guantanamo Bay, if they both were to come to America.

Even with your Nazi example, yes the 99 year old guy would get tried and go to jail. But the neo nazi's in America that go to parties where they drink booze, play cornhole, and talk about how they hate blacks and jews aren't going to be going to jail. One group just has really bad opinions, the other group did some seriously evil shit. Even though they share the same title, there's still pretty big differences.
Old 08-31-2015, 07:13 PM   #236
matmus

Quote:
Its because some people, some black people, who have family and friends as well as themselves, are directly affected by white racism today. So they will not tolerate racism at any event, (workplace, school, rap battles, etc)

Some black people will not tolerate an admitted white supremacist rapping about "hanging your black grandfather from a tree"

So some things are not 'just entertainment'

I can't show child pornography to a group of parents and say, "Its just entertainment"
I get what you saying but I feel that some of the examples are a bit out of context.
Battlerap is not a parents meeting nor is it a proper work place or a school, its in a venue where two people say really mean un pc shit to each other, the audience do generally know what they're getting.
Do you feel that people shouldn't say anything racist to Asians or women or homosexuals then in battle rap? Where's the line?

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2015, 07:16 PM   #237
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
because he feels the need to?

i mean the way i look at it is like.. if something bothers u that u read on a forum, you can either ignore it or if it really bothers you, you can comment on it.

when i see someone who thinks there's some racist shit going on, i think it makes sense that he'd be bothered enough about it to post about it.

on the flip, if someone sees someone speaking AGAINST racist shit.. i don't think it makes sense at all that they'd be bothered enought hat they'd feel the need to post against that person.

and i think part of the reason that people feel the need to speak against all the innately racist shit that goes on around here is because over half the time people don't even realize what they're doing or saying.
I'm not even "bringing it up everyday" tho. There are lots of ongoing discussions that have to do with race, and people get super pissed when I have an opinion that differs from theirs, mostly because they're uncomfortable confronting their own racism. The mental gymnastics here are incredible.

If you are racist, I. Don't. Care. But don't be a coward about it, just admit it. Admit that Ron is a white supremacist gang member and that you support him with that in mind. Admit that it makes you uncomfortable to have a black man point this fact out to you. You're experiencing mental stress from having contradictory beliefs when you come at me for saying this, and you look stupid as hell to me. So many of you guys have exposed yourselves as white supremacists apologists in this thread, but you're the ones who have to live with that not me.
Old 08-31-2015, 07:18 PM   #238
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
"I refuse to address caddy ron in his own q&a, but I'm down to hang out in the thread and talk down to everyone else for participating"
Old 08-31-2015, 07:21 PM   #239
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
"I refuse to address caddy ron in his own q&a, but I'm down to hang out in the thread and talk down to everyone else for participating"
Again, what the fuck do you want me to say to him?

I'm responding to the people who are talking to/about me. I didnt ask for a Q&A with a white supremacist gang member, you guys did.
Old 08-31-2015, 07:23 PM   #240
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
We have said over and over, its not about Caddy Ron
keep up klansman

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Closed Thread

Tags
6000gp sonning these heauxes, 6000gp still a giant pussy, 9786, assnapkined has a dream..., chatlivesmatter, cracklivesmatter, drapetomania, fags gettin turned up, gotta run dad's buying me dinner, gp is a faggot, multis, peckerwoods prison gang, willy dolezal