Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Lush caught bodies last night.

Old 01-24-2018, 01:16 AM   #1
Peter Reveen

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Peter Reveen is not the worst person
Lush caught bodies last night.

First off I don't want to clown lush as he truly cares for caddy and his family.

With that being said.... lush had the greatest performance last night on ruinyourday and fucking bodied the clowns that (names need not mentioning) fronted on caddy.

UUUUNNOOO

#caddyday
#freshcoast
Peter Reveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 02:04 AM   #2
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
names need mentioning!! come on!
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 02:20 AM   #3
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
legit looked like he was having a breakdown was sad to watch , i wouldn't glorify that behaviour tbh
Old 01-24-2018, 04:58 AM   #4
el gordo
part time head turner..

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
el gordo is not the worst person
How you gonna come in here and not drop names ??

This is literally the only place to do so. Give it up.

w/e
el gordo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 05:20 AM   #5
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Mentioned: 346 Post(s)
PJ Sumroc is not the worst person
goddamit i fucking missed the stream last night ..Everyone keeps making vague comments about what happened,,, i guess Lush went off on people in the comments?

BATTLE ADDICT
THE WAX DRIPPING GERALDO RIVERA MEMORIAL AWARD WINNING RADIO SHOW

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/battleaddict

https://twitter.com/Battle_Addict

-YOUTUBE-
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qL...?feature=watch
PJ Sumroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 05:35 AM   #6
Dusted123

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Dusted123 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ Sumroc View Post
goddamit i fucking missed the stream last night ..Everyone keeps making vague comments about what happened,,, i guess Lush went off on people in the comments?
He was going in on old affiliates of his and Caddy and you really didn't miss much, it was awkward and disheartening because you could tell how broken up he is over that shit. The more it went on the worse I felt for him.

Its best that this isn't online and was the only negative part of what was otherwise a really great stream.
Dusted123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 05:38 AM   #7
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusted123 View Post
He was going in on old affiliates of his and Caddy and you really didn't miss much, it was awkward and disheartening because you could tell how broken up he is over that shit. The more it went on the worse I felt for him.

Its best that this isn't online and was the only negative part of what was otherwise a really great stream.
word, thank you for clarifying

BATTLE ADDICT

-YOUTUBE-
Old 01-24-2018, 06:57 AM   #8
corny

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
corny is a PY Poster
if he didn't call out dizaster he a bitch for life!

no mention of daylyt and imma fuck his WIFE!
Old 01-24-2018, 11:38 AM   #9
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
ANE Vs Lush. Setitup

Gutted I missed the stream.but bumped the last known photograph..... And watched Caddy vs Tantrum......... And shot some Gatorade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.
cripplesunday1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 02:44 PM   #10
Profess

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I saw it and it was hard to decipher what went on aside from the general- Lush is bugging. However, I'll give you my take in it so just take this as you see fit.

Ron's baby mamma is sitting at the Watch table with Lush and a few guys. She is telling stories about Ron and as she is mentioning her favorite songs of his.. Lush chimes in about how the record company is going to pay her 10k because that is the right thing. Also this moves into a group breaking up and this broke Ron's heart. The news of the breakup wasn't relayed in person. Now Lush has raised his voice and talking about gangs and breaking hands. Then the stream dies for a few minutes.
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 03:39 PM   #11
lukej

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
lukej is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
I saw it and it was hard to decipher what went on aside from the general- Lush is bugging. However, I'll give you my take in it so just take this as you see fit.

Ron's baby mamma is sitting at the Watch table with Lush and a few guys. She is telling stories about Ron and as she is mentioning her favorite songs of his.. Lush chimes in about how the record company is going to pay her 10k because that is the right thing. Also this moves into a group breaking up and this broke Ron's heart. The news of the breakup wasn't relayed in person. Now Lush has raised his voice and talking about gangs and breaking hands. Then the stream dies for a few minutes.
Wtf lmao
lukej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 04:38 PM   #12
Profess

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukej View Post
Wtf lmao
I might be off base but it seemed like the betrayal of the group breaking up led to a bad turn for Ron.

In other words, it seems like Lush's sorrow, anger, and frustration are aimed at the indy record label he and Ron were signed to.

Also, more fuel was added because after Ron's death the label used his death for marketing purposes, and that rubbed Lush the wrong way.

Again, it seemed like he started off trying to stay positive.. saying "they will pay her the 10k" but his emotions got the best of him.

Maybe someone can confirm this.. the situation happened quick and Lush was using a lot of slang.. so this might not be fully accurate.
Old 01-24-2018, 04:40 PM   #13
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Go to lush’s Twitter to see the full drama

Edit: nvm it’s all been deleted. Essentially it’s him vs Isaiah tooth taker and mestizo. Lush calling them bitches and alluding to several things. Them saying he’s fake and some other bullshit. Mostly just name calling.

Last edited by AdarOne; 01-24-2018 at 04:44 PM.
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 06:34 PM   #14
lukej

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
I might be off base but it seemed like the betrayal of the group breaking up led to a bad turn for Ron.

In other words, it seems like Lush's sorrow, anger, and frustration are aimed at the indy record label he and Ron were signed to.

Also, more fuel was added because after Ron's death the label used his death for marketing purposes, and that rubbed Lush the wrong way.

Again, it seemed like he started off trying to stay positive.. saying "they will pay her the 10k" but his emotions got the best of him.

Maybe someone can confirm this.. the situation happened quick and Lush was using a lot of slang.. so this might not be fully accurate.
I didn't even know Ron was signed...what label is this???
Old 01-24-2018, 07:00 PM   #15
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post
Go to lushís Twitter to see the full drama

Edit: nvm itís all been deleted. Essentially itís him vs Isaiah tooth taker and mestizo. Lush calling them bitches and alluding to several things. Them saying heís fake and some other bullshit. Mostly just name calling.
From what I know about toothtaker (ie how he got his name), he would not be a good dude to cross.
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 08:05 PM   #16
Feral Linguist

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Cadalack Ron is a legend

Lush One is an embarassment

Nothing new here
Feral Linguist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 09:32 PM   #17
MCVeteran

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
MCVeteran is a PY Poster
Lush need to drop the gang worshipping. Shit makes me cringe
MCVeteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 10:05 PM   #18
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral Linguist View Post
Cadalack Ron is a legend

Lush One is an embarassment

Nothing new here
Whys he a legend? What did he ever do that would give him legendary status?
Battlehogg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 06:32 AM   #19
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlehogg View Post
Even Ron himself wasn't down with the hero worship. He wore the King of the Mid Tier thing as a badge of honor, lol.
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Comparing a gun to a sports star with the same number
You get shot like INSERT PERSON WHO GOT SHOT
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 04:04 PM   #20
PJ Sumroc
FormerBattleAddictCoHost

Quote:
I guess its easy to make an argument that Ron wasnt a legend based on his self proclaimed status as king of the mid tier. But I think his ability to push boundaries and remain well liked is pretty legendary. At the very least I feel like dude was a very talented battler and song writer..and his comedic timing was impeccable. I genuinely miss the dude (and I never even met him ha) and I feel like he's definintely one of the most unique characters battle rap will ever see.

EDIT.I take that back I did meet him at MOB now that I think of it

BATTLE ADDICT

-YOUTUBE-

Last edited by PJ Sumroc; 01-26-2018 at 04:07 PM.
Old 01-26-2018, 04:24 PM   #21
Battlehogg

Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I guess its easy to make an argument that Ron wasnt a legend based on his self proclaimed status as king of the mid tier. But I think his ability to push boundaries and remain well liked is pretty legendary. At the very least I feel like dude was a very talented battler and song writer..and his comedic timing was impeccable. I genuinely miss the dude (and I never even met him ha) and I feel like he's definintely one of the most unique characters battle rap will ever see.

EDIT.I take that back I did meet him at MOB now that I think of it
Well he was a unique character. Iíll give him that much.
Old 01-26-2018, 05:15 PM   #22
rikkymang

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
rikkymang is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukej View Post
I didn't even know Ron was signed...what label is this???
I know Ron had signed with a few small indy labels, I'm pretty sure he never signed to a major.
Blunt Boogie was one of the earlier labels that released his music. He signed with EverReady records after to release an EP and they paid for the Space Cadalack music video.
Then Ron, Lush, Plex (I think Kap Kallous) and a few others signed to Machina Muerte. MM was a small indy label started by Mestizo & Isaiah Toothtaker (the 2 guys Lush was having beef with)
After MM broke up he was releasing music through FullPsycho records which was started by his wife Annie Hardy. I thought I heard him mention 5150 records which may have been his own label to self release his music.
rikkymang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 06:46 PM   #23
lukej

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikkymang View Post
I know Ron had signed with a few small indy labels, I'm pretty sure he never signed to a major.
Blunt Boogie was one of the earlier labels that released his music. He signed with EverReady records after to release an EP and they paid for the Space Cadalack music video.
Then Ron, Lush, Plex (I think Kap Kallous) and a few others signed to Machina Muerte. MM was a small indy label started by Mestizo & Isaiah Toothtaker (the 2 guys Lush was having beef with)
After MM broke up he was releasing music through FullPsycho records which was started by his wife Annie Hardy. I thought I heard him mention 5150 records which may have been his own label to self release his music.
Thanks for the info
Old 01-27-2018, 07:50 AM   #24
SBOfficial
RUOfficial?

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
SBOfficial is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntoffs are Jumps View Post
From what I know about toothtaker (ie how he got his name), he would not be a good dude to cross.
Scared bro? Put on ya man pants...

My name is Soul Snatching Bone Snapper... Do you fear me now? lmao.

..... on another note.

Didn't know he was signed either, what's the label?
Old 01-28-2018, 09:39 AM   #25
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBOfficial View Post
Scared bro? Put on ya man pants...

My name is Soul Snatching Bone Snapper... Do you fear me now? lmao.

..... on another note.

Didn't know he was signed either, what's the label?
alpha pup I think https://www.alphapuprecords.com/labels/machina-muerte/, + watch - someone less drunk than me will know the dvd but Isiah initially informally did Rhymesayers security (discussed on DVD) and got the name from knocking people out..plus he copped some charge for torturing someone in his tattoo shop...anyway that's a grand ol' ton of speculation, but he seemed a cool dude I use to listen to his and Murs' podcast + he posted a mix one time stating that Mike Ladd's Foxwood's is a classic (which is motherfucking true. I'm old)
Old 01-28-2018, 12:31 PM   #26
Battlehogg

Quote:
alpha pup I think https://www.alphapuprecords.com/labels/machina-muerte/, + watch - someone less drunk than me will know the dvd but Isiah initially informally did Rhymesayers security (discussed on DVD) and got the name from knocking people out..plus he copped some charge for torturing someone in his tattoo shop...anyway that's a grand ol' ton of speculation, but he seemed a cool dude I use to listen to his and Murs' podcast + he posted a mix one time stating that Mike Ladd's Foxwood's is a classic (which is motherfucking true. I'm old)
How did this guy work security. Looks frail as fuck.
Old 01-29-2018, 06:59 AM   #27
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Quote:
How did this guy work security. Looks frail as fuck.
https://www.tucsonweekly.com/tucson/...nt?oid=3668116

towards the bottom + throughout the article he discusses his background etc.

details about his felonies here https://ugsmag.com/isaiah-toothtaker/

+ in article above says about being in over 400+ street fights.

I'm fucking detective google, I'll be Soul Khan printing out his annual earnings next.

+ something about the size of the fight in the dog, + from my limited experience crazy can go a long way. I would generally not look to fight dudes with daggers tattooed on one side of their face.

also the podcast was 'Werd2Murs'
Old 01-29-2018, 10:32 AM   #28
rogermellie

rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:

I'm fucking detective google, I'll be Soul Khan printing out his annual earnings next.

+ something about the size of the fight in the dog, + from my limited experience crazy can go a long way. I would generally not look to fight dudes with daggers tattooed on one side of their face.

"In hip hop culture, street cred has historically been crucial to success. However, as of late, this need has apparently dissipated with the prominence of artists like Kanye West and Drake. Tucson rapper Isaiah Toothtaker is the epitome of street cred, and is making a wholehearted attempt to revive the street legitimacy of hip hop. Sporting a shaved head, a mouthful of gold teeth, tattoos covering his entire body, a rap sheet a mile long, and often a pair of suspenders, Isaiah Toothtaker is one of the most menacing rappers out there today. Repping the often looked-over region of the Southwest, his own tattoo parlor, and his label Machina Muerte, he is also one of the most industrious. I talked with him over the phone all the way from the arid Southwest to figure out what he is working on, the deal with Machina Muerte, and the life of a Tucson street thug."

Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 01:16 PM   #29
Battlehogg

Quote:

One of the felonies that Iím fucking convicted of recently, I fought seven people by myself at once, I think like five of them were six foot and taller and Iím 5' 10".

Na this guy is full of shit. If he has been in over 400 street fights heís one of those guys that goes around beating up people that are no challenge to him. You donít get props for that. That just makes him a pussy.

If he has had that many fights Iím sure there would be some YouTube videos of his shit. Or at least him training. This is all I could find when I typed in Toothtaker fight.

Old 01-29-2018, 03:20 PM   #30
Profess

Lush should start training and take this guys tooth in a fair one
Old 01-30-2018, 03:35 AM   #31
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
does anyone know why they didnt release this so everyone could see it

i mean i loved dude and i fucking cried at my desk last week when i saw all the tribute posts, still been pretty down about it, but 6pm on a weekday is not a time when i can be streaming videos unfortunately
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 04:49 AM   #32
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
because Avo hated it

i turned on the live stream right after lush went on his rant i think because avocado seemed pretty pissed and said caddy day wasn't supposed to be for negativity
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 05:36 PM   #33
Destro
Waxy Gordon

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Destro is not the worst person
Damn, guess this isn’t ever coming out? I’m a paying member of the RYD Patreon, but it looks like this one isn’t dropping because there’s streams done before + after it posted up there. Oh well, I’m probably only interested due to the hype about this shit, sounds like it was awkward for everyone involved.
Destro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 09:40 PM   #34
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destro View Post
Damn, guess this isnít ever coming out? Iím a paying member of the RYD Patreon, but it looks like this one isnít dropping because thereís streams done before + after it posted up there. Oh well, Iím probably only interested due to the hype about this shit, sounds like it was awkward for everyone involved.
Lush channelled his inner Pac ala Hit 'em up
Old 01-31-2018, 10:29 PM   #35
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Yo Lush is the Bar Pong savant though as he said on Watch + he styles in his freestyles, though the ‘cat in the sea’ bar was the best.

Last edited by Cuntoffs are Jumps; 01-31-2018 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Context DBD show 137 - 53mins on
Old 02-01-2018, 04:02 AM   #36
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
no one recorded this? pm?
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
667, 8216, 8217, caddyday, freshcoast