Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Thanks for the love on October bunker card

Old 09-21-2016, 01:00 AM   #41
gordyacres

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
gordyacres is not the worst person
It'd also be cool if Chris and Dan were more organized. Don't get me wrong they're great but just trying to bring some positive criticism to an already great thing. The ppv is so much like a live sporting event it would be great to not have the commentary like "oh, so are they starting?" "you wanna talk to that guy Dan?" "should we go get head ice?" it'd be cool if they had stat sheets for each battler at the event like "so-and-so battled 40 times, averages certain amount of views, he's really good at ____" and talk about there most recent battle. use verse tracker stats n shit. Some more structure, more joe rogan ufc-ish. And u can still have the random banter. Then have the active battlers that night told to go to the ppv both after their battle so chris doesn't have to point at them etc during and yell at them to come over. then obviously random ppl can come by but it'd be so much smoother and top notch to have this and more, specific talking point etc.

I know I'm babbling and don't know if any of it makes sense but the ppv is already great so ya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakneck View Post
He's not gonna come close to winning.

Edit: Vegas betting odds are historically very accurate and they have him at 14% compared to 50% for Hilary right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metazone View Post
bro if he wins I will go to my local shop, buy a video camera and publically say sorry to you on this forum and eric also. You have my word on that. :P
gordyacres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 01:15 AM   #42
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1170 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordyacres View Post
It'd also be cool if Chris and Dan were more organized. Don't get me wrong they're great but just trying to bring some positive criticism to an already great thing. The ppv is so much like a live sporting event it would be great to not have the commentary like "oh, so are they starting?" "you wanna talk to that guy Dan?" "should we go get head ice?" it'd be cool if they had stat sheets for each battler at the event like "so-and-so battled 40 times, averages certain amount of views, he's really good at ____" and talk about there most recent battle. use verse tracker stats n shit. Some more structure, more joe rogan ufc-ish. And u can still have the random banter. Then have the active battlers that night told to go to the ppv both after their battle so chris doesn't have to point at them etc during and yell at them to come over. then obviously random ppl can come by but it'd be so much smoother and top notch to have this and more, specific talking point etc.

I know I'm babbling and don't know if any of it makes sense but the ppv is already great so ya
Totally agree this is something we all need to work on instead of showing up and winging it everytime. thanks man
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 01:55 AM   #43
Ness Lee
VIP

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Ness Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time Australia
Its what a card should look like. I wish I could have accepted the offer my g. Great work
Ness Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 05:18 AM   #44
azhotazice
Instagram @azhotazice

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
azhotazice is not the worst person
Pure fire, original match ups, of course you deserve the love, it comes from a good place. @AVOCADO
Old 09-21-2016, 07:57 AM   #45
JR77

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordyacres View Post
midwest to the bunker: Fresco, Real Deal, Moodswangz, Vesh, Big Kannon, Marv, or Quest
Qleen Paper vs Bigg K
Big T vs Saurus
Fresco vs PNut
Real Deal vs Madflex
Moodswangz vs Reverse Live
Big Kannon vs Everybody Knows
Vesh vs Random
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 04:04 PM   #46
KBomb
2dope4you

Mentioned: 1545 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
@AVOCADO sorry if this has been asked already, but are you/the staff still doing the cash incentive for performance of the night and/or anything like that? Whatever event fresco/saurus was seemed to have a lot of really great rounds and I have to imagine the bonus had at least something to do with that

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 04:26 PM   #47
cooldoctormoney

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
cooldoctormoney is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVOCADO View Post
Glad to see y'all are fucking with it.

Anything I can do to make the event and the ppv more enjoyable? (Within reason)
fire malathion
cooldoctormoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 06:07 PM   #48
AVOCADO
VIP

AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldoctormoney View Post
fire malathion
done.
Old 10-04-2016, 06:07 PM   #49
AVOCADO
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBomb View Post
@AVOCADO sorry if this has been asked already, but are you/the staff still doing the cash incentive for performance of the night and/or anything like that? Whatever event fresco/saurus was seemed to have a lot of really great rounds and I have to imagine the bonus had at least something to do with that
honestly i do it when i can afford it and this month im not able to.
Old 10-04-2016, 06:27 PM   #50
SpecialOh
©

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Totally agree this is something we all need to work on instead of showing up and winging it everytime. thanks man
I disagree man! I don't wanna watch a scripted podcast

I want that feel like I'm at the event plus the random stuff is the funniest
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 06:29 PM   #51
SpecialOh
©

SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness Lee View Post
Its what a card should look like. I wish I could have accepted the offer my g. Great work
*cough* diva *cough*
Old 10-04-2016, 07:35 PM   #52
BigNeck

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
BigNeck is not the worst person
You should encourage peoe to start cyphers inbetween battles. Pass the time and maybe find someone new that can rap
Old 10-04-2016, 08:34 PM   #53
KBomb
2dope4you

Mentioned: 1545 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
Quote:
honestly i do it when i can afford it and this month im not able to.
Didn't realize it came out of your pocket and not the......I don't know, KOTD slush fund or whatever. Forgive my naiveté and keep putting these awesome events on.

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 09:19 PM   #54
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 638 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
I disagree man! I don't wanna watch a scripted podcast

I want that feel like I'm at the event plus the random stuff is the funniest
I think they're more suggesting the type of talk that Joe rogan / michael Goldberg have in between UFC fights.
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 09:28 PM   #55
SpecialOh
©

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
I think they're more suggesting the type of talk that Joe rogan / michael Goldberg have in between UFC fights.
im scared it turns into a

"whats ur fav battles, whos ur fav battler, what was ur fav performance" Q&A session with battlers...AKA every battle interview ever

nxt time some1 asks a battler who they wanna battle next im gonna punch them in the nuts cuz the answer is whoever the fuck some1 is willing to pay them to battle, thats who (#triggered)
Old 10-04-2016, 10:14 PM   #56
Hu$tLe WiLsoN

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Hu$tLe WiLsoN probably likes in here/hair word play
This is a stacked card...and the Grizzle2 guy is going to be there? Damn
Hu$tLe WiLsoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 11:23 PM   #57
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
done.
His time has passed.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 11:25 PM   #58
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjeezy View Post
I like the whole Philly team coming to the Bunker that's a good theme. For instance It would be cool if Detroit invades the Bunker next with Calicoe, Miles, and Gjonaj or Atlanta John John, Syah and Trez whatever. Keep the city theme Bunker matches.
This would be amazing.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 09:31 PM   #59
Ness Lee
VIP

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Ness Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
*cough* diva *cough*
that doesnt even look right b
Ness Lee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
triggered