Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Iron Solomon 0-8 in his last 8 rounds vs Harlem, Ice vs Iron next please

Old 09-22-2016, 07:04 PM   #1
IKNOWALL

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
IKNOWALL is not the worst person
Iron Solomon 0-8 in his last 8 rounds vs Harlem, Ice vs Iron next please

So last night I watched Iron vs Clips. I was hesitant to watch because the thread said the battle was a let down. After watching it I was surprised it was relatively entertaining battle. Then I realized why it was a let down to many on here. Solomon lost all 3 rounds. Whenever Smack rapper beats a certain type of rapper its a let down to many on the message boards.

Iron has lost his last 8 rounds to Harlem between Mook and Clips. They need to book Head Ice vs Iron so he can go 0-11.
IKNOWALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 07:17 PM   #2
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Completely agree that when the battler that people wanted to win doesn't win, some people say "they both lost" or that "I lost for watching it". (Look at the Cortez vs bigg k thread) Happens all the time.

What I don't get is why people wanna set up battles to watch someone lose. I'd much rather watch a good, competitive battle where the battlers are evenly matched and both have a shot at winning.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 07:28 PM   #3
Nikolas34520

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Nikolas34520 is better than Grind Time AustraliaNikolas34520 is better than Grind Time Australia
More or less I agree. I can't speak for others cause for all I know they're biased but Charlie Clips vs Iron Solomon was lackluster on both ends imo. It would've been more entertaining if Clips bodied Iron but it was so boring. Iron was pretty shit, played out angles and lost the crowd. Clips was underwhelming for all the people that said "clips is taking this serious", his performance didn't reflect that. Since Head ICE won that battle it's only right after Iron Solomon vs The Saurus he should battle ICE.
Nikolas34520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 07:32 PM   #4
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
so you're saying clips even won the 2nd round in which he rapped about his balls for a whole round
youdontwannabethatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 07:33 PM   #5
IKNOWALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
so you're saying clips even won the 2nd round in which he rapped about his balls for a whole round
....yes
Old 09-22-2016, 07:37 PM   #6
IKNOWALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Completely agree that when the battler that people wanted to win doesn't win, some people say "they both lost" or that "I lost for watching it". (Look at the Cortez vs bigg k thread) Happens all the time.

What I don't get is why people wanna set up battles to watch someone lose. I'd much rather watch a good, competitive battle where the battlers are evenly matched and both have a shot at winning.
Sometimes you just want to see an angle. Like IKNOW Bdot would kill Saga I just want to see it because I want to see what Bdot is going to do.

IKNOW Ice is going to clown Iron thus I want to see it.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:42 PM   #7
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
I said that and I wanted Cortez to spaz / body. There's a surge of people talking about how good he is now and I just don't see it.
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 07:43 PM   #8
JR77

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Iron did not lose the first round vs Mook
JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 07:46 PM   #9
IKNOWALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
Iron did not lose the first round vs Mook

Old 09-22-2016, 07:51 PM   #10
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
I didn't mind the battle The issue when you get two big names who are both supposed to be GOAT people now have such high expectations if the battle isnt amazing it will be labelled a let down. I enjoyed the battle and thought it was debatable which is always great

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 07:57 PM   #11
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti View Post
I said that and I wanted Cortez to spaz / body. There's a surge of people talking about how good he is now and I just don't see it.
I hear ya. It's not true for every single time someone says "they both lost" or something to that effect, but it's true more often than not. I see it all the time

Btw, I liked tez vs bigg k, save for bigg k dropping the ball in the 3rd. That was a bit of a letdown because he rapped for 40 seconds but tez finished strong so it was still a good battle imo.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 06:15 AM   #12
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I might be able to agree with op if it didn't require me to believe that Clips could 3-0 anyone these days. If your argument is based around Clips 3-0ing anyone recently, there must be a fundamental flaw...
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Comparing a gun to a sports star with the same number
You get shot like INSERT PERSON WHO GOT SHOT
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 07:22 PM   #13
IKNOWALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
I might be able to agree with op if it didn't require me to believe that Clips could 3-0 anyone these days. If your argument is based around Clips 3-0ing anyone recently, there must be a fundamental flaw...
This post makes no sense
Old 09-23-2016, 08:20 PM   #14
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by IKNOWALL View Post
This post makes no sense
Replace "3-0" with "beat".
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2016, 08:22 PM   #15
Zero
Big Clowns In The Kitchen

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Zero is a PY Poster
Iron "Showtunes" Solomon been suspect since the battle with Ness to be real with you
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote