Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Vault
Megadef's Round v Dre Vishis

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 01:34 AM   #1
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Megadef's Round v Dre Vishis

Old 01-19-2017, 01:35 AM   #2
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
this is probably my favorite mega performance ever

he needs to battle young kannon

hope dre gets another battle soon and goes off, fan of his.
Old 01-19-2017, 01:39 AM   #3
SHOWTIME

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
SHOWTIME is better than Grind Time AustraliaSHOWTIME is better than Grind Time Australia
Megadef been getting a lot of good looks lately. Happy for him. See Vishiss is nice with it too, shame he wasn't feeling well. He'll most likely be back at the bunker.
Old 01-19-2017, 01:41 AM   #4
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i get why, but i'm kinda bummed that the first thread got closed. i had like 3 more skeleton gifs on deck for that thread goddamnit.

Yea, Mega has been performing pretty well as of late. bummer that he could only get one round out. feel bad for both these battlers.
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
Old 01-19-2017, 01:56 AM   #5
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
I know why you guys keep trying to hide shit, and honestly its pretty fucked up.

Just know that it's going to keep coming up. You can't hide it forever.
Old 01-19-2017, 02:07 AM   #6
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
I know why you guys keep trying to hide shit, and honestly its pretty fucked up.

don't worry bro, nobody can hold me and my skeleton gifs down
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
Old 01-19-2017, 02:09 AM   #7
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
don't worry bro, nobody can hold me and my skeleton gifs down
Haha well, I saved the file, so I got the contexts of your posts and still images of your gifs
Old 01-19-2017, 02:13 AM   #8
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
@MEGADEF is the best
14/88

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 01-19-2017, 02:26 AM   #9
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Quote:

I'm honestly not trying to hide anything

I have no ties to cadalack ron even remotely

I just want everyone to enjoy this place without negativity and disrespect you know me and the man I am, not sure why you think I'm trying to hide anything.

There is no ulterior agenda or motive besides what I just stated
Old 01-19-2017, 02:39 AM   #10
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post

I just want everyone to enjoy this place without negativity and disrespect you know me and the man I am, not sure why you think I'm trying to hide anything.

Are black people here 'negative' for speaking out against a white racist white supremacist battle rapper? Is this not a place that 'saltines' feel safe while sympathizing with a white supremacist battle rapper?
pray do tell

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary

Last edited by Ass Napkin Ed; 01-19-2017 at 02:42 AM.
Old 01-19-2017, 02:42 AM   #11
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
Are black people here 'negative' for speaking out against a white racist white supremacist battle rapper? Is this not a place that 'saltines' feel safe sympathizing with a white supremacist battle rapper?
pray do tell
No and you are not wrong.

However I don't think in a thread about megadef battling dre vishis there needs too be a spiel about some people on this boards friend being used for target practice.

By all means go to the off topic section and talk about your issues with white people.

6k has interacted with me off the board plenty and knows who I am, no need to defend myself, there is a time and place for most things and that wasn't it.

Last edited by ledge; 01-19-2017 at 02:46 AM.
Old 01-19-2017, 02:47 AM   #12
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
No and you are not wrong.

However I don't think in a thread about megadef battling dre vishis there needs too be a spiel about some people on this boards friend being used for target practice.

By all means go to the off topic section and talk about your issues with white peole.

6k has interacted with me off the board plenty and knows who I am, no need to defend myself, there is a time and place for most things and that wasn't it.
Mega said Dre was 'crunchy black' that goes back to slavery with blacks being overly black, townhouses referred to the darker ones as 'crunchy'
So this is proof practicing racism is very important to white battle rappers.
Now imagine a white battle rapper (Ron) that was FACTUALLY part of a white supremacist terrorist California gang. This is breaking news!
A white racist person that is into rap? Say it ain't so

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 01-19-2017, 02:50 AM   #13
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Quote:
Mega said Dre was 'crunchy black' that goes back to slavery with blacks being overly black, townhouses referred to the darker ones as 'crunchy'
Now imagine a white battle rapper (Ron) that was FACTUALLY part of a white supremacist terrorist California gang. This is breaking news!

You tip-toed around what I said and didn't mention a word about the reason I closed the thread.

We can drop this if you want to keep going on.
Old 01-19-2017, 02:51 AM   #14
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
You tip-toed around what I said and didn't mention a word about the reason I closed the thread.

We can drop this if you want to keep going on.
Are you a white racist sympathizer (Cadillac Ron) ?
lets talk turkey

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 01-19-2017, 02:54 AM   #15
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:

I hear you man, and you already know you're aces in my book. The whole mod team is. But I still believe you referencing negativity and disrespect is contradictory, because I think throwing a celebration of a white supremacist in people's faces is negative and disrespectful, and to not be able to address it seems unfair. But I'm over it for now, I gotta do some other stuff.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:00 AM   #16
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I hear you man, and you already know you're aces in my book. The whole mod team is. But I still believe you referencing negativity and disrespect is contradictory, because I think throwing a celebration of a white supremacist in people's faces is negative and disrespectful, and to not be able to address it seems unfair. But I'm over it for now, I gotta do some other stuff.
Cadalack Ron has been dead for over a fucking year and you still wont shut the fuck up about him.

You can make your own thread for it in the BVA, or in the OT section- whatever one you see is more relevant. It will stay open and you can feel free to talk about it in there whenever you want, however if you continue to continually bring up the issue in other threads you and the others who have been warned will be banned. We don't want to silence you, and understand that you have issues that you feel need to be discusses, however it has become a detriment to the forum to have this issue repeatedly come up and derail other threads.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:03 AM   #17
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
Cadalack Ron has been dead for over a fucking year and you still wont shut the fuck up about him.

You can make your own thread for it in the BVA, or in the OT section- whatever one you see is more relevant. It will stay open and you can feel free to talk about it in there whenever you want, however if you continue to continually bring up the issue in other threads you and the others who have been warned will be banned. We don't want to silence you, and understand that you have issues that you feel need to be discusses, however it has become a detriment to the forum to have this issue repeatedly come up and derail other threads.
If it's in the battle, it's relevant to the discussion

It's not like I ever bring it up out of nowhere
Old 01-19-2017, 03:05 AM   #18
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 836 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
shit is fucked up yo
Old 01-19-2017, 03:12 AM   #19
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Mentioned: 363 Post(s)
MEGADEF is not the worst person
Quote:

Smh, ....

Last edited by MEGADEF; 01-19-2017 at 03:14 AM.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:14 AM   #20
Fingers

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Fingers is not the worst person
Megadef been on a dope lil run.

Can he go to Blackout?

He's bested all the Cali Faves for real; Caustic, PNut, MadFlex, Reverse Love. His battle with GMayn was hella tense. That Ncredable battle was just nasty too. He's hella mean.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:16 AM   #21
Fingers

MegaDef vs Rosenburg
Old 01-19-2017, 03:28 AM   #22
Fingers

Quote:
so
I don't want to take this any further but, 'Crunchy Black' is from Three 6ix Mafia. He used the name after a Three 6ix Mafia scheme. It worked.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:57 AM   #23
iamHBY

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingers View Post
I don't want to take this any further but, 'Crunchy Black' is from Three 6ix Mafia. He used the name after a Three 6ix Mafia scheme. It worked.
Exactly.
Old 01-19-2017, 04:10 AM   #24
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Mentioned: 363 Post(s)
MEGADEF is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingers View Post

I imagine he knows that and is just trollin, ..but you never know,..he could be slow.
Old 01-19-2017, 06:56 AM   #25
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

closed
Closed Thread