Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Give 1 battle rap confession

Old 07-31-2013, 09:43 PM   #121
Bpayne

Mentioned: 265 Post(s)
Bpayne is a PY Poster
^ I don't think you Understand.

I know when and when not to capitalize words, by the way you keep Misspelling capitalize..
Hint(It's not with an S moron)

I just don't care to because I'm on a Forum..
I'm not interested in your approval on my grammatical abilities
Being a hipster grammar nazi and frequenting HipHop sites Should not go together at all.. but oh well.. Not like you could talk this way to people in real life and get away with it.. So Enjoy!
I actually use to tutor people in english and I write Stories and Songs both of which probably better than you could ever muster..

Your immature attempt at trying to argue with someone over the Correct English of their forum post Truly shows your pathetic mind-state..
Go Tongue kiss a butterfly knife you Retarded Mule Anus
Bpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:47 PM   #122
NatGeografik

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
NatGeografik is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bpayne View Post
LMAO, whyyyyyyyyyyyyy did you capitalize Understand

I doN't tHinK yOu unDersTaNd hOw retarDed yOu ArE
NatGeografik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 09:59 PM   #123
Bpayne

Bpayne is a PY Poster
I dunno "whyyyyyyyy" I did it.. are we really explaining why we don't type in perfect english? How much of a Lame Faggot are u?

C'mon Son.. I love the fact that People come on a Rap Forum and then Try to call out someone on whether or not their English and pronunciation is perfect Man.. Get the Fuck outta here with that corny shit

Old 07-31-2013, 10:38 PM   #124
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2890 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:

I know when and when not to capitalize words, by the way you keep Misspelling capitalize..

I just don't care to because I'm on a Forum..
I'm not interested in your approval on my grammatical abilities
Being a hipster grammar nazi and frequenting HipHop sites Should not go together at all.. but oh well.. Not like you could talk this way to people in real life and get away with it.. So Enjoy!
I actually use to tutor people in english and I write Stories and Songs both of which probably better than you could ever muster..

Your immature attempt at trying to argue with someone over the Correct English of their forum post Truly shows your pathetic mind-state..
Go Tongue kiss a butterfly knife you Retarded Mule Anus
Being that I am Canadian, it is perfectly fine for me to spell criticise with an s. Here is why. Checkmate, son.

Also, I could totally crack jokes about silly things like this to people in real life, and then talk back to them if they threw insults my way. Why wouldn't I be able to? Would you be threatened by being outwitted? Are you going to write a short story about how sad you are at being made fun of on the internet?
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:06 PM   #125
khowyunfat

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
khowyunfat is not the worst person
I fucked D Rect girl.....

I think it was d rect is he fat if so then yeah
khowyunfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:41 PM   #126
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1278 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by khowyunfat View Post
I fucked D Rect girl.....

I think it was d rect is he fat if so then yeah
I've never seen him as fat... You should youtube Drect and see if it's who you're talking about
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:45 PM   #127
Patton's Ghost
FCMG x LOM x SEVENS

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Patton's Ghost is a PY Poster
i am biased towards NY rappers. we get our good dope from NY mostly so most of my big homies have homies that are from NY, maybe thats why. but i just think NY battlers bring the proper product. probably because its a huge city thats built on hustlers and competition. thats why you dont get the same product from a widwest kid. these NY battlers take their art serious because its a float or drown type situation for them.

baltimore got some of those kinda cats too we just really havent had any leagues that were that popular or legit. pit fights was really it, i think daylyt came out once and put on his worst show ever imo because i felt like he didnt respect the area he was rapping in.

tay rocc is doing battles out of state for obvious reasons, gets him more money and views. but if he decided to build up the bmore scene, we'd be up there with philly and NY battlers for sure. and we'd CRUSH west coast battles (for the most part), just bar them to death with that street aggression thats breed into us. my opinion ofc, hate if you want. i love my city.
chillin on air force one, it feel good to be up here
-BIG G.W. BUSH
Patton's Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:58 PM   #128
DJQuotes

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
DJQuotes is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by luxcorridor View Post
i am biased towards NY rappers. we get our good dope from NY mostly so most of my big homies have homies that are from NY, maybe thats why. but i just think NY battlers bring the proper product. probably because its a huge city thats built on hustlers and competition. thats why you dont get the same product from a widwest kid. these NY battlers take their art serious because its a float or drown type situation for them.

baltimore got some of those kinda cats too we just really havent had any leagues that were that popular or legit. pit fights was really it, i think daylyt came out once and put on his worst show ever imo because i felt like he didnt respect the area he was rapping in.

tay rocc is doing battles out of state for obvious reasons, gets him more money and views. but if he decided to build up the bmore scene, we'd be up there with philly and NY battlers for sure. and we'd CRUSH west coast battles (for the most part), just bar them to death with that street aggression thats breed into us. my opinion ofc, hate if you want. i love my city.
Yeah, I didn't think Daylyt did great in that battle either, and I fucks with Day heavy, but Danja went in....
DJQuotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:04 AM   #129
KinCalm

Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
KinCalm is not the worst person
Quote:
are we really explaining why we don't type in perfect english? How much of a Lame Faggot are u?
Quote:
Go home Bpayne ... you are drunk.
KinCalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:14 AM   #130
khowyunfat

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
khowyunfat is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikForeman View Post
I've never seen him as fat... You should youtube Drect and see if it's who you're talking about
Word up I'm so lazy the story is actually kinda funny long story short I fucked his girl on memorial day weekend back in '09 and she was surprised when I knew what Grindtime was maybe I should tell the long story in its own thread
khowyunfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:18 AM   #131
Wird of Pley
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Wird of Pley is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike rigs View Post
One time while I was imitating Swave Sevah's voice by myself at my house i fell down a flight of stairs on accident while caring my laundry.

fuck swave
I used to be able to do Juveniles voice perfectly.

Such fun.
Wird of Pley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:15 AM   #132
Bpayne

Bpayne is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Being that I am Canadian, it is perfectly fine for me to spell criticise with an s. Here is why. Checkmate, son.

Also, I could totally crack jokes about silly things like this to people in real life, and then talk back to them if they threw insults my way. Why wouldn't I be able to? Would you be threatened by being outwitted? Are you going to write a short story about how sad you are at being made fun of on the internet?
wow you are fucking retarded..lol Go away.. now
Old 08-01-2013, 01:21 AM   #133
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
wow you are fucking retarded..lol Go away.. now
Don't you mean "wow You are Fucking Retarded..lol go Away..Now"?

Also, good one, champ. There might be a reason no one likes you here.
Old 08-01-2013, 01:31 AM   #134
KinCalm

This thread still live as fuck s/o to all the confessors
Old 08-01-2013, 01:36 AM   #135
Bpayne

Bpayne is a PY Poster
Quote:
Don't you mean "wow You are Fucking Retarded..lol go Away..Now"?

Also, good one, champ. There might be a reason no one likes you here.
The simple fact that you are Arguing over English on the Internet with a perfect stranger makes every single point you hope to establish Invalid

Blow your brains out in front of a hungry Dog Please.. I'm done entertaining your foolishness. I have stuff to do, Hope you Savor your little "english language" victory you think you have lol.. Being a Lame faggot comes so natural to you.. Only on the Internet can you think you won some sort of prize by grading someones forum post negatively.. Lame
Old 08-01-2013, 01:53 AM   #136
Wird of Pley
Battle Rapper

Wird of Pley is a PY Poster
When I first started watching a lot of grindtime Madness was hands down my favorite battle rapper.

I remember getting laughed at in tinychat for that so I guess its a confession.
Wird of Pley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:54 AM   #137
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
The simple fact that you are Arguing over English on the Internet with a perfect stranger makes every single point you hope to establish Invalid

Blow your brains out in front of a hungry Dog Please.. I'm done entertaining your foolishness. I have stuff to do, Hope you Savor your little "english language" victory you think you have lol.. Being a Lame faggot comes so natural to you.. Only on the Internet can you think you won some sort of prize by grading someones forum post negatively.. Lame
I'm pretty sure based on the reps I'm receiving for mocking you that I'm not the only one who thinks I'm winning here.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:03 AM   #138
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
I think most dudes on kotd west coast are not very good rappers... At all, really

I could maybe count on one hand all the people from the west coast battle scene that I respect as actual rappers

The rest just rhyme words imo
Keep the the left field stuff ➡️here⬅️, plz & thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....

Last edited by 6000GP; 08-01-2013 at 02:08 AM.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:08 AM   #139
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
I'm pretty sure based on the reps I'm receiving for mocking you that I'm not the only one who thinks I'm winning here.
I got no problems with u, but I accidentally repped u, when I meant to neg u, because ur posts come off as super douchey, and grammar nazism on a hip hop message board is extra lame

I kinda agree with @Bpayne

Quote:
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
Old 08-01-2013, 02:21 AM   #140
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
I got no problems with u, but I accidentally repped u, when I meant to neg u, because ur posts come off as super douchey, and grammar nazism on a hip hop message board is extra lame

I kinda agree with @Bpayne
Meh. Innocuous remark joking about the inability to properly capitalise, and the rest was just owning the guy for being such an ass hat about it.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:25 AM   #141
LP..

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
LP.. is a PY Poster
I've jerked it to a few battles...what too much?
LP.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 02:37 AM   #142
6000GP
tupac back

@Seanzo, yea, Idk how innocuous it was, I mean, clearly u were kinda condescending, but it was a joke, I get it

My reps are worthless, either way, and I normally enjoy a good roasting sesh.. I guess I just kinda feel bad for how everyone picks on that dude. No biggie tho, jus clearing that up.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-01-2013, 03:04 AM   #143
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 638 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by LP.. View Post
I've jerked it to a few battles...what too much?
Only a few? Step your life game up
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:21 AM   #144
bells720
Posts Things

Mentioned: 200 Post(s)
bells720 is not the worst person
I usually talk about the WRC's as my intro to battles. But I got to them by watching Freestyle Fridays of Jin on youtube.
bells720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:34 AM   #145
Toronto
rip bambam

Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
im actually a fan of Skelly from KOTD
Old 08-01-2013, 08:03 AM   #146
Emseed

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Emseed is not the worst person
Jonny Storm and J-Pro are in my top 10, J-Pro and JC are in my top 5. JC could be no. 1 if he keeps up his streak

Ayeverb vs Hitman Holla bored the shit outta me, the only good part was Ayeverbs 'thats the way you talk to your son'

I just don't like QP or Tsu Surf, I'm openly a Tsu Surf and QP hater, I've got no problem admitting that, I think most of their word play is corny and forced, except for Tsu Surf's rounds against Hollow, that was the best I've ever seen him

Tony Montana is fucking awful and needs to quit and come back when he's better, because new guys like him are lowering the standard of battle rap
Emseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:27 AM   #147
Fuck You
willy is a fuckboy.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Fuck You is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emseed View Post
Jonny Storm and J-Pro are in my top 10, J-Pro and JC are in my top 5. JC could be no. 1 if he keeps up his streak

Ayeverb vs Hitman Holla bored the shit outta me, the only good part was Ayeverbs 'thats the way you talk to your son'

I just don't like QP or Tsu Surf, I'm openly a Tsu Surf and QP hater, I've got no problem admitting that, I think most of their word play is corny and forced, except for Tsu Surf's rounds against Hollow, that was the best I've ever seen him

Tony Montana is fucking awful and needs to quit and come back when he's better, because new guys like him are lowering the standard of battle rap
your a fucking retard
Fuck You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 12:59 PM   #148
Emseed

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Emseed is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuck You View Post
your a fucking retard
*you're

..retard

Last edited by Emseed; 08-01-2013 at 01:08 PM.
Emseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 01:03 PM   #149
KinCalm

I love how all the ground zero level trolls have found there way over here.....
Old 08-01-2013, 04:57 PM   #150
Fuck You
willy is a fuckboy.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Fuck You is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emseed View Post
*you're

..retard
i now how to spell wat u tink i 4th grade or sutin?
Fuck You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:09 PM   #151
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaNigga View Post
Due to hearing how horrible Mook vs Solomon was after it dropped, I can honestly say I never watched it
I was the same, but without the expectation for it to be good it was hilariously bad when I did watch it. The highlight for me was "You've only got one testicle" -"don demarco", probably the best don demarco in URL history.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:32 PM   #152
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
I was the same, but without the expectation for it to be good it was hilariously bad when I did watch it. The highlight for me was "You've only got one testicle" -"don demarco", probably the best don demarco in URL history.
Was it on the level of like O solo vs Swave?? Cause that was hilarity...I like funny bad sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:45 PM   #153
NatGeografik

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
NatGeografik is not the worst person
I actually watched the Mook's first round and part of Solomon's round, then I watched the part of the skittles. All of this because I didn't trust y'all that the battle could be that bad. It actually was worse than I expected!
NatGeografik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:41 PM   #154
BATTLERAP BITCH
I'm a white boy

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
BATTLERAP BITCH is not the worst person
I've never watched a whole URL battle in my life.. after 40 seconds I'm like: wtf are they saying.

2nd confession: I really like to watch battles from Uno Lavoz.. he makes me laugh all the time.
BATTLERAP BITCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:01 AM   #155
Water Mage

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Water Mage is not the worst person
yea i dont understand URL battles its like greek to me O_o only URL rapper I can fully understand is conceited
Water Mage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:36 AM   #156
_Artifact

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
_Artifact is a PY Poster
I admittedly didn't get into URL until like a year and a half ago.

Also one time when I was 14 I thought I was alone in my friends house for a little before he came home so I started jumping around his bedroom and VERY LOUDLY rapping the illmac verses against swan at scribble until his mom shouted from her bedroom, "MIIIITCH, I LOVE YOU SWEETIE BUT I'M TRYING TO TAKE A NAP HERE..." and it's been nine whole years and I haven't one time stopped being embarrassed by it ever.
_Artifact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #157
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BATTLERAP BITCH View Post
I've never watched a whole URL battle in my life.. after 40 seconds I'm like: wtf are they saying.

2nd confession: I really like to watch battles from Uno Lavoz.. he makes me laugh all the time.
I got clowned for thinking Hitman said "shoots thru him" instead of actual "shoot soon". You'll learn soon enough. And stop watching Uno Lavoz lol

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 09:25 PM   #158
KinCalm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BATTLERAP BITCH View Post

Watch anything with tech 9 in... that will get you started in the right direction.

Old 08-03-2013, 04:20 AM   #159
Gustavo Fring

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Gustavo Fring is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatGeografik View Post
I never finished watching K-Shine vs Tsu Surf

Man I couldn't undertand a thing

^ Word I couldn't sit thru none of those battles the hand mics were killing me.
Gustavo Fring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 05:31 AM   #160
Rtongsta

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Rtongsta is better than Grind Time AustraliaRtongsta is better than Grind Time Australia
i can't stand watching UFF on tv cuz everything is censored and hearing "smmmmddddaaack" from my family room is just weird.

Tags
supanega = turd burglar, supanega luvs d n a, supawigga bukake cum dumpster, supernegger is a fag