Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Dizaster Says Tsu Surf Is The Most Overrated Battler Ever.

Old 07-26-2013, 06:07 PM   #41
NatGeografik

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
NatGeografik is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray209 View Post
You might be right but surf has never had such a bad scheme one fish two fish ... Prove me wrong
Surf's had some real bombs while freestyling in case you don't remember...
NatGeografik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:14 PM   #42
system
Shit.

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
system is not the worst person
system is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:18 PM   #43
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by young future View Post
Intervention time for everyone saying this is "ironic" and that Diz is actually the most overrated battler...

umm... I can't find a single person that would try to argue that Diz is on a hot streak or has even had a hot performance since the Canibus battle... everyone knows Diz has been ass for a while

meanwhile there are people legitimately pushing the idea of Surf vs Loadex Lux

lmfaoooooo

yeah... ok guys...

the guy that everyone shits on is the overrated one and the guy that people want to see vs loaded lux isn't
quoted for truth... wow @ the idiocy in this thread

someone who thinks Diz is overrated... show me the last time Diz had a universally praised performance? Tell me who actually rates Diz high now?

stop trying to be cool, think for urselves you dolts

I'm lookin' at you @system @thelegendarylegend @DontDoDat @Casual @Oscar Wilde @AREpee420 @smacking bunz @rogermellie
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:23 PM   #44
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
shouts to @Tittyfuckin @NatGeografik @Serge T @JOBone for not bein little fuckboys
Old 07-26-2013, 06:31 PM   #45
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Diz isn't overrated tbh. The fact that he's battling in URL NOW and not for the last 2 years shows how underrated he's been, if anything.

It bothered me how he mentioned Illmac though. Illmac shit the bed against Hollow, Con and Arsonal. Those battles are looks that Diz has fought tooth and nail to get. The Arsonal rematch is going to be a classic, especially with the hype that Diz vs Rex will get.

He lost to 'tez but you can tell that his focus wasn't all there. That battle should've been in a bigger venue at a bigger event in front of a bigger crowd. It could've been a classic.

You guys can't imagine the hype I saw at the botched Armageddon event. People were VERY much looking forward to seeing Diz vs Rex. People that were not fans of KOTD at all but DID say that Pat Stay should have battled in URL years ago etc. Maybe a lot of fans indeed do overrate Diz, but for the most part, I think he's rated properly.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:42 PM   #46
AREpee420
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
AREpee420 is a PY Poster
Quote:

someone who thinks Diz is overrated... show me the last time Diz had a universally praised performance? Tell me who actually rates Diz high now?

I'm lookin' at you @system @thelegendarylegend @DontDoDat @Casual @Oscar Wilde @AREpee420 @smacking bunz @rogermellie
Quoted for STUPIDITY. Look up the meaning of "overrated" dude.

The fact Diz HASN'T had a truly solid performance Ina while and people (yes there are thousands and thousands of fans outside this forum) actually hold him in high regard is why he is overrated..smh.
AREpee420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 06:50 PM   #47
smacking bunz
Awful Poster, Ok Tagger

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
smacking bunz is a PY Poster
Quote:

that annoying ass oprah gif works like a mf'er

u cant rebuttal that shit
smacking bunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 07:50 PM   #48
DontDoDat
Rap Game Hugo Chavez

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
DontDoDat is a PY Poster
Quote:

Look at the bigger picture moron. Yes in the little battle rap nerd community Diz is known for this. But the dude has more than triple the twitter followers than anyone else in KOTD and the views to support it.

Have you ever seen his fanbase comment on his vids? Gas him up on twitter? They're the ones who have this guy delusional and lazy. And yes, he's overrated by just about anyone who is not on this forum.

OT Genesis - Cut It (Feat. Young Dolph)

Gucci Mane - 1st Day out the Feds

Lan Louie - JUUG

Young Thug - With Them

Drake - Weston Road Flows

Schoolboy Q - #BETiGOTSUMWEED

Kevin Gates - Really Really

Kendrick Lamar - P&P (Feat. Ab-Soul)

Logic - Like Whoa

Desiigner - Panda
DontDoDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 07:55 PM   #49
DontDoDat
Rap Game Hugo Chavez

DontDoDat is a PY Poster
And Pat and RD are 2 white boys who would eat Diz alive at his best and fight tooth and nail to get a little bit of shine. Well RD does, Pat doesn't really give a fuck. Yes I'm Salty, they are so much more talented and relegated to BET and Arcane.

Lan Louie - JUUG

Young Thug - With Them

Logic - Like Whoa

Desiigner - Panda

Last edited by DontDoDat; 07-26-2013 at 07:58 PM.
Old 07-26-2013, 07:55 PM   #50
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontDoDat View Post
Look at the bigger picture moron. Yes in the little battle rap nerd community Diz is known for this. But the dude has more than triple the twitter followers than anyone else in KOTD and the views to support it.

Have you ever seen his fanbase comment on his vids? Gas him up on twitter? They're the ones who have this guy delusional and lazy. And yes, he's overrated by just about anyone who is not on this forum.
Yeah but Fliptop has a 15 million view battle. Those views, like most of Diz's fans, are a fart in the wind. You have to look at WHO he's being rated so highly by in the first place. This reminds me a lot of the discussion I had with Kingfly about who was the face of battlerap when Lux's popularity was at its peak during the Caleco battle hype. His contention was that Diz is more popular the world over because the 5-6 fans in West Bumblefuck, Normandy knew about Diz and not Lux, lol.

Btw: Twitter followers aren't exactly the right way to gauge who is overrated and who isn't, brothaman. Just my two cents.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:08 PM   #51
DontDoDat
Rap Game Hugo Chavez

DontDoDat is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
Yeah but Fliptop has a 15 million view battle. Those views, like most of Diz's fans, are a fart in the wind. You have to look at WHO he's being rated so highly by in the first place. This reminds me a lot of the discussion I had with Kingfly about who was the face of battlerap when Lux's popularity was at its peak during the Caleco battle hype. His contention was that Diz is more popular the world over because the 5-6 fans in West Bumblefuck, Normandy knew about Diz and not Lux, lol.

Btw: Twitter followers aren't exactly the right way to gauge who is overrated and who isn't, brothaman. Just my two cents.
Valid Argument. Diz fans are still some of the most delusional people I've ever dealt with. And I would say they are at least enough battle fans to watch all of his battles.

And I said of all time, as in back when people were saying he could beat Lux, Hollow, Verb and saying he beat Ars. LOL.

Lan Louie - JUUG

Young Thug - With Them

Logic - Like Whoa

Desiigner - Panda
Old 07-26-2013, 08:11 PM   #52
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Quote:
Valid Argument. Diz fans are still some of the most delusional people I've ever dealt with. And I would say they are at least enough battle fans to watch all of his battles.

And I said of all time, as in back when people were saying he could beat Lux, Hollow, Verb and saying he beat Ars. LOL.
I want to make it clear that I didn't mean ALL of his fans, but for the most part, yeah, there are some crazy people out there. That doesn't mean that you have to be one of those to have watched all of Diz's battles. I have and will continue to, even though I only saw the DNA one once because fuck 1 hour battles. Diz was just calling Ars a pussy for not wanting a 3rd round unlimited. To me, no unlimited Diz is a Godsend.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:13 PM   #53
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray209 View Post
You might be right but surf has never had such a bad scheme one fish two fish ... Prove me wrong
That was pretty bad. I am, by no means, a Diz fan, though. I think both Diz and Surf are incredibly overrated. Overall, Surf makes much better music but when Diz is on, he's a much better battler.

Diz is like Pass...incredible potential but lazy writing.

Surf really isn't all that talented. He has these weird spell-out-the-word bars that don't make sense. Diz had a point but like a previous poster said - it's like the pot calling the kettle a black faggot.

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic

Last edited by Abstrakt; 07-26-2013 at 08:15 PM.
Abstrakt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 08:19 PM   #54
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadet View Post

Diz is like Pass...incredible potential but lazy writing.
I won't argue that because that's a case of when you reap what you sow, but he DOES live up to that potential a lot. It'd be really dope if he did it more frequently against worthy comp for sure, though.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:23 PM   #55
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
What bothers me (even more than Diz stans) are the Diz-haters that won't recognize his skill. I think T Rex battle will change a lot of people's minds about Diz. Of course, they won't admit it online because apparently admitting being wrong is sign of weakness.

I thought Verb would smoke Arsonal, but apparently Arsonal came correct and made it debatable. BTW, it seems like nobody cares about flow anymore...Arsonal has CRAZY good flow/delivery and people think he's trash on this site.

#RNT
#lameshit

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Old 07-28-2013, 05:49 AM   #56
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Quote:

But here's the thing... there are people right now that think Surf could beat Lux... lmao

people these days
Old 07-28-2013, 07:35 AM   #57
ThrillCosby
RealEyesRealizeRealLies

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
ThrillCosby is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
that's a little fucking ironic.
Exactly.
ThrillCosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 04:10 PM   #58
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
fact is diz can still keep his head above water with very little effort or writtens involved, something a lot of your 'top tier' including surf are incapable of doing...
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 06:36 PM   #59
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
fact is diz can still keep his head above water with very little effort or writtens involved, something a lot of your 'top tier' including surf are incapable of doing...
Damn... this really is on point.

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Old 07-28-2013, 08:02 PM   #60
Ronarch

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Ronarch is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatGeografik View Post
LOL, who rates Diz high? He's actually way underrated now
This. I can't understand how a guy everybody hates can somehow also be overrated.
Old 07-28-2013, 10:10 PM   #61
HASH WEDNESDAY

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
HASH WEDNESDAY is a PY Poster
hes def overrated
HASH WEDNESDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:44 AM   #62
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:

I don't think you realise that I actually keep logs of ever single youtube and forum poster who say's something about Diz that I disagree with , and can actually meet this riduclous demand that has nothing to do with anything.
KOTDwande, 16:53 27/07/2013-Diz is up there with Illmac nd saurus as the best KOTD rappers eva
123sNAKE, 14:15 17/07/2012-Diz is one of the best of all time, his schemes are slept on tbh
sephirothluv, 18:15 22/07/2013-URL DF KOTD, no matter what league you put Diz in he's the best
CrispCommentz, 12:11 13/06/2013- Diz goes bannanas ere!!! Anyone saying Rex or any Url guy could beat Diz is crazy. Gun Barz vs Real Talk
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:51 AM   #63
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
But here's the thing... there are people right now that think Surf could beat Lux... lmao

people these days
If only they had learned to fly planes in the friendly skies they might be as educated as yourself, it's a shame that most can't think on your higher plain of conciousness.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:19 AM   #64
Dark Magic

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Dark Magic is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
I don't think you realise that I actually keep logs of ever single youtube and forum poster who say's something about Diz that I disagree with , and can actually meet this riduclous demand that has nothing to do with anything.
KOTDwande, 16:53 27/07/2013-Diz is up there with Illmac nd saurus as the best KOTD rappers eva
123sNAKE, 14:15 17/07/2012-Diz is one of the best of all time, his schemes are slept on tbh
sephirothluv, 18:15 22/07/2013-URL DF KOTD, no matter what league you put Diz in he's the best
CrispCommentz, 12:11 13/06/2013- Diz goes bannanas ere!!! Anyone saying Rex or any Url guy could beat Diz is crazy. Gun Barz vs Real Talk
This dude's crazy as fuck.
Dark Magic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
lameshit, rnt