Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
dirt aint ready for these bars...not at all...

Old 08-12-2013, 10:31 PM   #121
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saurus View Post
Im not mad. i think youre a joke. You said I was being delusional and arrogant and you cant even provide a simple example. Shut up
I'm a joke because I'm not jumping in the circle-jerk with u guys?

Saurus been mad af today, and i have no idea why

U display arrogance in how u have been communicating with people who don't agree with u since page one

U are delusional if u can't see that

Am I lying? ...Anyone?
Keep the the left field stuff ➡️here⬅️, plz & thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:32 PM   #122
Coldcat206

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Coldcat206 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by megadef View Post
i've won my last 3 battles, adversity, ayem (pnut) and cobalt45 .. Making me the winner of the freshcoast groundzero grand prix bracket. I'm flying to van city to face the vancouver finalist in sept.

And before you bag on gz, .. My groundzero battles all get more views then the shit you put on in colorado...and i've battled diz too

but i was sponsored to battle diz,..i didn't pay him. Fyl

ouch....
Coldcat206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:35 PM   #123
DJQuotes

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
DJQuotes is not the worst person
@6000GP You're right.

@The Saurus You sound salty because Detour beat Diz or at least had a debatable battle with your boy. You told Detour that DIrt was gonna "landslide his life haha." Detour was like, that's cool, you're entitled to your own opinion. And then you post this.

Quote:
I think its a joke to be honest. I cant tell if dude really believes 99% of the shit he says. Talking about his "resumé" for one is pure comedy. Paying for bigger names to come to your city to battle in your tiny league is not an accomplishment. For him it might be, but for them its a paycheck, plain and simple. Look at the material his "top tier" opponents have used and that should paint a clear picture of how seriously he's taken lol
Whether you're right or wrong is besides the point, but you can't front like you're not being arrogant, which was 6000GP's whole point, and how there's a double standard here. Just my opinion, but feel free to call me babygirl or a young ho or whatever because I'm not on your nuts.
DJQuotes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:35 PM   #124
The Saurus
VIP

Mentioned: 458 Post(s)
The Saurus is better than Grind Time AustraliaThe Saurus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
I'm a joke because I'm not jumping in the circle-jerk with u guys?

Saurus been mad af today, and i have no idea why

U display arrogance in how u have been communicating with people who don't agree with u since page one

U are delusional if u can't see that

Am I lying? ...Anyone?

No, youre a joke because you havent read a single thing Ive actually said or provided one example of either me or MegaDef being delusional. There's nothing arrogant about the fact that i think youre an absolute moron. Im nowhere near mad. Im smoking dabs and laughing at your stupidity. The fact that you cant understand that proves how delusional you are baby bitchchild. Now stop talking to me
The Saurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:36 PM   #125
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADEF View Post
I'm light years ahead of Detour....

....I am not delusional by any means lol.
Why u keep doing this to urslelf?

Ur so much more like detour than u even realize

Quote:
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
Old 08-12-2013, 10:39 PM   #126
since83
Stay focused

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
since83 is a PY Poster
TheRealDetour
This message is hidden because TheRealDetour is on your ignore list.

Ill still take a crack at what he said though.

"I got me some big named battles and him not ready for these here barZ! All of yall are trolls and dont wreckonize my raps".

Dirt is going to bag the fuck out of you. Actually hes probably going to just give you the throwaway bars and use his real shit for Bender. Bet that.Hopefully after that you are man enough to and spare us your troll ramblings afterwards.
This is the internet, where we separate the lamb from the killers So if you don't wanna see the ass of a n*gga A pic of a man on the shitter Or a dude abusing an animal litter BITCH STOP WATCHING CALICOE'S TWITTER-
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Vapehop
"he literally 3-0'd tech in the 1st and then blessed us with 2 rounds of street poetry that would make saul williams curl up and die inside erykah badu's deep pussy. "
since83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:40 PM   #127
The Saurus
VIP

The Saurus is better than Grind Time AustraliaThe Saurus is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJQuotes View Post
@6000GP You're right.

@The Saurus You sound salty because Detour beat Diz or at least had a debatable battle with your boy. You told Detour that DIrt was gonna "landslide his life haha." Detour was like, that's cool, you're entitled to your own opinion. And then you post this.

Whether you're right or wrong is besides the point, but you can't front like you're not being arrogant, which was 6000GP's whole point, and how there's a double standard here. Just my opinion, but feel free to call me babygirl or a young ho or whatever because I'm not on your nuts.

I havent even watched their battle. I make fun of Diz about it all the time. I could care less about who might have won a promo battle with Diz or anyone Im friends with. The fact that you think that battle weighs into me making fun of someone is absurd. I simply said Dirt would landslide his life. Thats an opinion. Someone then ASKED ME what i thought of Detour's undeserved sense of entitlement and I gave my honest opinion on that as well. Detour interpreted that as me having an insane personal interest in his "career" and the "moves hes making" which I simply laughed off and explained where he was so wrong and misguided.

You kids really need to learn to read better
Old 08-12-2013, 10:41 PM   #128
6000GP
tupac back

Lmao, he called me "baby bitch child" but he's not mad

I think we're done here

Good lookin @DJQuotes ... I know it's a bit dramatic but, "The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing."

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-12-2013, 10:42 PM   #129
The Saurus
VIP

Calling you baby bitchchild is hilarious. Kids like you are exactly whats wrong with the scene
Old 08-12-2013, 10:43 PM   #130
MartyMcFly
Mugiwara

Mentioned: 183 Post(s)
MartyMcFly is not the worst person
it's sad how much this dude needs us to talk to him. regardless of how much he doesn't care about our opinions he continues to post here. colorado must be lonely
MartyMcFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:44 PM   #131
MartyMcFly
Mugiwara

i'd like to say i'd give you the # of several hot chicks in boulder but actually knowing what you look like, here you go homie

http://denver.backpage.com/BodyRubs/
Old 08-12-2013, 10:52 PM   #132
DJQuotes

Quote:
I havent even watched their battle. I make fun of Diz about it all the time. I could care less about who might have won a promo battle with Diz or anyone Im friends with. The fact that you think that battle weighs into me making fun of someone is absurd. I simply said Dirt would landslide his life. Thats an opinion. Someone then ASKED ME what i thought of Detour's undeserved sense of entitlement and I gave my honest opinion on that as well. Detour interpreted that as me having an insane personal interest in his "career" and the "moves hes making" which I simply laughed off and explained where he was so wrong and misguided.

You kids really need to learn to read better
My reading comprehension's fine, and I know someone ASKED YOU, and the fact that you responded to them talking about Detour like that in his thread was condescending as hell. Plus, you referenced his battle with Diz in that post, so what are you talkin about? I think this whole thread is hilarious tbh. Megadef seems humble in his own trolly way. You don't, which is fine, but don't act like you're not being as arrogant, with posts like that, as Detour was being by creating this thread in the first place.
Old 08-12-2013, 10:55 PM   #133
The Saurus
VIP

So its arrogant of me to think someone has an undeserved sense of entitlement?
Old 08-12-2013, 10:57 PM   #134
sporilla

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
sporilla is a PY Poster
if detour is makin such moves and brags about his big name battles and still averages 15k views lets see him holla at organik think he can get on bo or the next vengeance card? doubtful. mega is one battle away from bein on blackout and even if he loses hes done enough to be put on the next big fc card which is far more then detour will ever accomplish. detour should battle manik have to be in a roman coliseum tho cuz theres egos couldnt fit in a normal club
sporilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:59 PM   #135
The Saurus
VIP

Quote:
My reading comprehension's fine, and I know someone ASKED YOU, and the fact that you responded to them talking about Detour like that in his thread was condescending as hell. Plus, you referenced his battle with Diz in that post, so what are you talkin about? I think this whole thread is hilarious tbh. Megadef seems humble in his own trolly way. You don't, which is fine, but don't act like you're not being as arrogant, with posts like that, as Detour was being by creating this thread in the first place.

So telling someone theyre going to lose and then giving my honest opinion on their undeserved sense of entitlement makes me arrogant? Not really. It makes me someone who replies honestly when asked a question
Old 08-12-2013, 11:04 PM   #136
DJQuotes

Quote:
So its arrogant of me to think someone has an undeserved sense of entitlement?
Talking shit about someone, instead of talking to them when they're obviously right there always comes off as arrogant. You can feel how you feel. That's your opinion, but the way you went about it was condescending, especially since he was being respectful and already acknowledged how you felt about his battle with Dirt. Do you think goin in on his whole battle career because a dickrider asked you a question is a good look for you?
Old 08-12-2013, 11:07 PM   #137
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
So telling someone theyre going to lose and then giving my honest opinion on their undeserved sense of entitlement makes me arrogant? Not really. It makes me someone who replies honestly when asked a question
The arrogance is in ur tone. U are the one with reading comprehension issues if u can't see that. It's either that, or u are lying to urself (which would make u deluisonal).

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-12-2013, 11:10 PM   #138
JarrellOC

Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
JarrellOC is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldcat206 View Post
ouch....
Ouch indeed

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
JarrellOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:11 PM   #139
StabYourself
Seasoned Fan

Mentioned: 337 Post(s)
StabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time AntarcticaStabYourself is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Lol, well I appreciate you answering my question honestly bro. Didn't mean to throw you in the fire by asking. Not really surprised by the lack of reading comprehension here, it seems to be increasing as of late.
StabYourself is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:15 PM   #140
Stad

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Stad is a PY Poster
saurus is ethering people today lol
Stad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:16 PM   #141
The Saurus
VIP

Quote:
Talking shit about someone, instead of talking to them when they're obviously right there always comes off as arrogant. You can feel how you feel. That's your opinion, but the way you went about it was condescending, especially since he was being respectful and already acknowledged how you felt about his battle with Dirt. Do you think goin in on his whole battle career because a dickrider asked you a question is a good look for you?

First of all, the nature of the opening post is condescending to everyone reading it. Ive said the same thing directly to Detour about his sense of entitlement before this, but he wasnt the one asking me the question, the person who i quoted was. I didnt realize I wasnt allowed to give my own opinion on a public forum because someone like yourself might not think it's a "good look." Ultimately me posting in this thread wont effect me at all positive or negative. People will laugh, fewer people will have hurt feelings. Thats it. I dont really care if you interpret that as arrogance. I come to this forum to laugh, to lightweight troll, and to occasionally let people know when they arent as good as they think they are. Today I was just able to do all of the above in one
Old 08-12-2013, 11:17 PM   #142
Agro

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Agro is a PY Poster
Quote:
Yeah dude, the opening post was respectful as fuck lmao stfu
Agro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:17 PM   #143
The Saurus
VIP

Quote:
The arrogance is in ur tone. U are the one with reading comprehension issues if u can't see that. It's either that, or u are lying to urself (which would make u deluisonal).

there is NO tone smart guy, Im typing on a message board. I told you to stop talking to me
Old 08-12-2013, 11:18 PM   #144
DJQuotes

Quote:
I come to this forum to laugh, to lightweight troll...
Same here...keep bangin!
Old 08-12-2013, 11:19 PM   #145
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
detour can you just post this everytime u make a thread
ppl will get the same message

Damn, this shit is catchy. The beat sounds like it should accompany a montage from an 80's movie. A good tune, all around.
Franklin Drebin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:30 PM   #146
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
there is NO tone smart guy, Im typing on a message board. I told you to stop talking to me
Keep telling urself that, man. Hope u feel better later.

Take this way

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-12-2013, 11:38 PM   #147
MartyMcFly
Mugiwara

i heard next ovo fest drake bringin detour out to do versace wif him
Old 08-12-2013, 11:44 PM   #148
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Dirt is a better writer and rapper than you. He might not beat Bender but hes gonna landslide your life haha
on point. not reading whole thread but thesaurus>>>
dirt>>>
bender>>>

ppl dont jus chose battlers to hate for no reason. detours just a peasant and if he never battled again hed be doin hip hop a favor.

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 11:48 PM   #149
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Mentioned: 362 Post(s)
MEGADEF is not the worst person
Detour just wants a ticket to Elysium.

Not on my watch. Lol.

#ActivateMega
Old 08-13-2013, 12:04 AM   #150
rogermellie

rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Damn... 54 posts before someone starts thinking for themself?

Idgaf about detour hyping himself up, being arrogant, delusional, etc... Damn near every battler does that shit. But I guess only the west coast rappers are allowed to do that on here

Detour manipulating tf out of this website, and good for him I guess

Btw, he's not exactly wack, and he tied diz in a 2 rnd battle imo

Jus throwin that out there to counter-balance the circle jerk
Nah to be perfectly honest there is a definite mix of circle jerking and justified roasting. But ask yourslf this why did he make this thread? I allready asked him this without dissing him and he didn't answer maybe he assumed i'm a troll, maybe he didn't care enough to answer, maybe he doesn't even know or maybe he expects and wants this reaction because he is bored? You can interpret what I said in any way you want but I wasn't trolling or "circle jerking" seeing as I got no reference for anyone on this site and could care less about their opinion of me it just seems very very obvious that therealdetour wants attention and is getting it. If thesaurus or any west coast battler made a thread like this I would think they are equally worthy of ridicule, they probably wouldn't get it, but they would deserve it. The circle jerk is those people not being ridiculed because of their talent not this guy being ridiculed for his ridiculous behavour
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:04 AM   #151
HASH WEDNESDAY

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
HASH WEDNESDAY is a PY Poster
damn detour jus tryn be cool, negative attention isnt good attention..you jus lookin like a stupid asshole, someones gotta talk to dude on some big brother shit
HASH WEDNESDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:07 AM   #152
WillyRotel

Mentioned: 210 Post(s)
WillyRotel is a PY Poster
now this is a thread
WillyRotel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:08 AM   #153
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
this thread is proof that getting ppl to talk to u on a message board will not translate to views on youtube lmao

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE: WD7DAY2: https://m.twitch.tv/trappingoutthebandwidth

the voice of The People©
The Peoples© champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:12 AM   #154
recluse_czech
Senior Citizen

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
recluse_czech probably likes in here/hair word play
Quote:
Originally Posted by brocavic View Post
Damn, shit just got incredibly real!
Yeah, notice he's been very quiet now.
recluse_czech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:12 AM   #155
rogermellie

rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
@6000GP & @DJQuotes heroes >

Last edited by rogermellie; 08-13-2013 at 12:15 AM.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:30 AM   #156
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
Nah to be perfectly honest there is a definite mix of circle jerking and justified roasting........ //......... If thesaurus or any west coast battler made a thread like this I would think they are equally worthy of ridicule, they probably wouldn't get it, but they would deserve it. The circle jerk is those people not being ridiculed because of their talent not this guy being ridiculed for his ridiculous behavour
Agreed

Quote:
Quote:
Old 08-13-2013, 12:31 AM   #157
zonal

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
zonal is not the worst person
This 16 page and counting hatethread is a real feather in Detour's cap.

He should add a URL for this on his CV or his Linkedin page.
zonal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:31 AM   #158
MEGADEF
gunbars.edu

Mentioned: 362 Post(s)
MEGADEF is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by sporilla View Post
mega is one battle away from bein on blackout and even if he loses hes done enough to be put on the next big fc card which is far more then detour will ever accomplish.

Repped.
Old 08-13-2013, 12:42 AM   #159
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
TheRealDetour is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
Lmao at the word "resumé" coming out of the mouth of an unheralded battlerapper. Paying people to battle you when you couldve been interning and building an actual resumé in the real world that lead to respectable employment makes you look like such a fucking loser.

It makes me cringe so hard every time I see shit like this.
once again, i was sponsored for that shit...i didn't pay the mufuckah to come out...RBN did that...
TheRealDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:43 AM   #160
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
TheRealDetour is not the worst person
Quote:
Damn... 54 posts before someone starts thinking for themself?

Idgaf about detour hyping himself up, being arrogant, delusional, etc... Damn near every battler does that shit. But I guess only the west coast rappers are allowed to do that on here

Detour manipulating tf out of this website, and good for him I guess

Btw, he's not exactly wack, and he tied diz in a 2 rnd battle imo

Jus throwin that out there to counter-balance the circle jerk
lmao this is one of the smartest posts i've seen so far in this thread...good shit man...
TheRealDetour is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
activatekruger, activatemega, bangbangbang, bring back the manson look, detour collects forks, detour collects rabbit poo, detour has permanent koolaid mustache, detour smokes out of soda can, detour smokes the spice, detoursucksowndick, dirt takes a detour, fact, puppetsonastring, the real spike dudley, the saurus dont bore us