Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Announcement So ux9 passed away last night... (RIP)

Old 03-13-2017, 06:18 PM   #201
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 426 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
I've gotta admit something that I've felt guilt over since this happening...

ux9 was a great poster and sometimes was brilliant in some of his posts... but his negativity got really dark one day on here and I said "I wish ux9 would leave" (the site not earth)

If I in any way contributed to his death then I am beyond sorry.... this is why I haven't been posting lately. I suffer from bipolar disorder so I Def understand what he went through. Just want him and everyone here know that that was a "piece of shit" thing for me to say and if people want me gone from here I understand.

RIP brother... I assure u it was in jest
Quote:
I feel you... but we live in a different climate nowadays... bullying is now like rape and murder (hyperbole).... people want bullies killed. I know more was going on in his life obviously that led him to this but my comment could've been the icing on there cake for him. Not trying to be arrogant saying my opinion is that potent but u get what I mean.

I am sorry a thousand times
Quote:
Will watch bigg k when I get home in honor of him . He loved bigg k almost as much as Willy
hey dude,

you are all good...ive had my disagreements with ux9 on here too and we've had some vicious back and forths. the fact of the matter is, nick unfortunately had MANY issues and demons he was dealing with on a day to day, and this site and the banter was one of the few things he had that he enjoyed thoroughly. you aren't responsible for any of his real world issues at all, as he was struggling with relationship issues, vices, etc that were hard for him to conquer....this place was his release including all the shit talking...

i'll leave it at this, i talked to him one on one about a week before he passed and he apologized about the way he was acting on the site and talked to me about certain real life issues and said he loved everyone here. EVERYONE. I was pretty devastated in that I talked to him right before it happened and was left feeling like I had no impact on him and could have said or done something else to help...I couldn't have, just talking to him was enough for him, all of you talking to him kept him around for as long as he was...that's 100% on anything. I realized the bigger picture and his passing wasn't related to or had anything to do with us and if anything we kept him around for as long as he was. I know it sounds corny because this is a dumb battle rap site, but it truly meant a lot to him.

cheer up homie, you always got someone to talk to.
Old 03-15-2017, 09:06 PM   #202
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:

ux9 was a great poster and sometimes was brilliant in some of his posts... but his negativity got really dark one day on here and I said "I wish ux9 would leave" (the site not earth)

If I in any way contributed to his death then I am beyond sorry.... this is why I haven't been posting lately. I suffer from bipolar disorder so I Def understand what he went through. Just want him and everyone here know that that was a "piece of shit" thing for me to say and if people want me gone from here I understand.
Guilt is a very noble thing to feel, but I can assure you that whatever he was going through had absolutely nothing to do with you. I bet his exchanges with you actually did more good for him than bad.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 05:27 PM   #203
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Thanks guys

Just had to get that load off my chest (and talk about my guilt for ux9 )

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 12:15 AM   #204
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 829 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

RIP brother... I assure u it was in jest
ur ok dude we understand
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 12:51 AM   #205
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Thanks guys

Just had to get that load off my chest (and talk about my guilt for ux9 )
Youre a good dude man its evident

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 07:07 PM   #206
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
damn was just thinking about how much ux9 wouldve loved the watch series
Old 05-11-2017, 07:13 PM   #207
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
culturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
damn was just thinking about how much ux9 wouldve loved the watch series

he would've been in the chat really goin wild on how no one is appreciating nunu nellz for who she is or something wacky

love u ux9 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
u might pocket check erik but u wouldnt pull up on t top, the nigga built like a uzi in human forms
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormFromOTBVA View Post
your 5 sigs look horrendous
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 05:36 AM   #208
acidzero
lookin oinkish : ux9

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
acidzero is better than Grind Time Australiaacidzero is better than Grind Time Australia
legend.
acidzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 12:56 AM   #209
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
still miss you man
justin0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 10:21 AM   #210
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 829 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
just thought of a funny story about ol ux9...on the old RM he had a slightly different user name but pretty similar and all of a sudden he got it in his head that he really wanted to be a mod. so we we like 'ok so why do you want to be a mod?' and he would just get all enthusiastic and say he had so many ideas and he would make the site great and yada yada, so he basically talked ef into making him a mod, and he didn't do a damn thing lmao, oh man. this is meant to be funny not negative, some of u might remember this, it was probably around like 2012-2013, which now im getting really confused because i cant remember if it was during the end of the old site or the very beginning of this site. thinking it might have even been this site. he was passionate about many things, no matter how trivial they may seem to someone. for example, nu nu nellz, etc
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 01:40 PM   #211
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
just thought of a funny story about ol ux9...on the old RM he had a slightly different user name but pretty similar and all of a sudden he got it in his head that he really wanted to be a mod. so we we like 'ok so why do you want to be a mod?' and he would just get all enthusiastic and say he had so many ideas and he would make the site great and yada yada, so he basically talked ef into making him a mod, and he didn't do a damn thing lmao, oh man. this is meant to be funny not negative, some of u might remember this, it was probably around like 2012-2013, which now im getting really confused because i cant remember if it was during the end of the old site or the very beginning of this site. thinking it might have even been this site. he was passionate about many things, no matter how trivial they may seem to someone. for example, nu nu nellz, etc
so good hahaha. reminds me of how thrown-off he was when the links to the sub-forums (the yard, the vault, hall of shame) were added to the top of the BVA page. he kept clicking those by mistake and would post in the yard with shit like "how did i get here?" hahahaha and he legit campaigned to have those removed from the top of the page. his exchanges with riffic about this were my favorite. so fuckin funny. RIP ux9
u a cracked out fatty like butts are
~fever
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 07:20 AM   #212
justin0

Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
justin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICEjustin0 is NICE
still missing you brother
justin0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 03:59 PM   #213
Crescent Swerve

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Crescent Swerve is a PY Poster
Haven't posted in about a year with occasional drop boys , but had to sign in to say RIP , and say that Ux9 was not one of the reasons I stopped posting, but one of the reasons I stayed posting the last tear that i did.
RIP , addiction is horrible , all fools try not to keep a toxic community , and help each other if you can.
Crescent Swerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 01:50 AM   #214
RickyProehl
RickyWatters

Mentioned: 421 Post(s)
RickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRickyProehl is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crescent Swerve View Post
Haven't posted in about a year with occasional drop boys , but had to sign in to say RIP , and say that Ux9 was not one of the reasons I stopped posting, but one of the reasons I stayed posting the last tear that i did.
RIP , addiction is horrible , all fools try not to keep a toxic community , and help each other if you can.
Thanks for dropping in fam hope alls well

Rip ux9
RickyProehl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 10:07 PM   #215
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

every once in a while i think about all the new battle related outlets and stories and i always think back to how much fun this fool would be having.
Old 10-04-2017, 11:43 PM   #216
WallaceBread
Shit like that

Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
WallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time AntarcticaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I was laughing today thinking about some of the reps I got from him. Miss you man
WallaceBread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 11:51 PM   #217
tomHAHA

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
tomHAHA is not the worst person
Wtf!!!!

RIP ux9. Dude was GOAT poster and big character.
tomHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 06:02 PM   #218
Zero
Big Clowns In The Kitchen

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Zero is a PY Poster
Damn, really? Dude was kinda funny. RIP
Zero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
299, forever