Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Soo Did Dizaster Actually Run KOTD Up Out of the West?

Old 04-12-2018, 03:57 PM   #1
Poems 4 Man

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
Soo Did Dizaster Actually Run KOTD Up Out of the West?

Does KOTD still operate there?
Seem's KOTD has been MIA ever since Dizaster went off on them.

Haven't heard a significant peep from either side since Dizaster drew the Jerry Mcquire line in the sand.
I see the West coast dudes lowkey dissing KOTD on those Avocado Watch Now series.

Looks like Diz kinda sabotaged his own battlerap career as well as KOTD's image with that move.
Sad state of affairs indeed.

Last edited by Poems 4 Man; 04-12-2018 at 04:00 PM.
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 04:12 PM   #2
Poems 4 Man

When Dizaster posted this monstrosity of a flyer (which is basically a total rip-off of West Coast Connection), and was whining about KOTD... I replied to him to quit talking and show some action by starting his own league, which he had been alluding to for weeks prior as if it was so easy. He then blocked me.

Months later, here we are, and no Dizaster league or Left Coast Connection project. So maybe not so easy huh. Seems battle rap's peak is in the rear view mirror anyways.

Anyways not tryna shit on Dizaster but everytime he talk's a big game, his followers go in for him.... and when nothing happens, no one says a damn thing!
Rass.
Old 04-12-2018, 05:21 PM   #3
thagodzombie

thagodzombie is a PY Poster
On one of the recent watch videos, Lush said they are planning a new BOTB now, I believe it was the Soul vs. Tony D watch episode.
thagodzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 07:19 PM   #4
corny

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
corny is a PY Poster
it hasn't been long enough to establish if diz can start a battle league or not

I can guarantee you kotd gives zero fucks about diz starting his own league or whether or not they can or can't host on the west coast, diz runs absolutely nothing

now diz surrounds himself with people that are possibly a threat but in the long run I don't think it really matters much,

a few weeks back diz got emotional again and was like i love you organik or some shit like that, then he got his feelings hurt that organik didn't return the love so diz is definitely going to try to put together some battles
Old 04-12-2018, 07:34 PM   #5
iamHBY

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I know at the start of Diz trying to run KOTD out of the West Coast, there was that GZ event Tha Come Up Seazon with Ness Lee vs. Alias and Rahney vs. Laugh N' Stalk that happened. I think Diz also said in an interview that the members of LSC were allowed to battle on KOTD, even though he said KOTD was the only league not allowed to book some all LSC card he was trying to make happen somewhere.

I'm also a little confused by Diz publicly trying to talk things out with Math and Organik after Bender died, but then going back in on calling KOTD snakes after that one IG post from Avi Rex. However, it sounds like Lush is working on a new BOTB event soon, and I'm sure they'll continue to throw events out West.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 08:30 PM   #6
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Here's the thing that's weird about the whole thing

Diz is going to try KOTD out of the West coast
But isn't that run by Lush WHo is his manager?

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 08:55 PM   #7
Poems 4 Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
but then going back in on calling KOTD snakes after that one IG post from Avi Rex.
Can you post the IG post in this thread.
I definetly aint gonna follow AviRex but am curious.

If you cant post it, what did it say?

Was Avi Rex exiled from KOTD or something?
Why wasnt there a thread about this here!?
Old 04-12-2018, 08:57 PM   #8
Poems 4 Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by corny View Post
a few weeks back diz got emotional again and was like i love you organik or some shit like that, then he got his feelings hurt that organik didn't return the love so diz is definitely going to try to put together some battles
Just went back to see these tweets. Big surprise, Dizaster acting emotional and bi-polar again. He's mental.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:42 PM   #9
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
you guys are gonna forget the west coast even existed when KOTD announces a ward's and shotti p's next opponents omg
peace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 02:57 AM   #10
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
it hasn't been long enough to establish if diz can start a battle league or not

I can guarantee you kotd gives zero fucks about diz starting his own league or whether or not they can or can't host on the west coast, diz runs absolutely nothing

now diz surrounds himself with people that are possibly a threat but in the long run I don't think it really matters much,

I think he only said the i love you shit when bender died cause he reached out to math as well that time so im not really gonna old him to that , problem is kotd would still take him back in a heartbeat especially now
Old 04-13-2018, 04:02 AM   #11
corny

corny is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
I think he only said the i love you shit when bender died cause he reached out to math as well that time so im not really gonna old him to that , problem is kotd would still take him back in a heartbeat especially now
I wouldn't be so sure about that, I don't even think diz is banned from kotd or nothing but in my eyes kotd is probably tired of diz's bull shit, he is a ticking unpredictable time bomb who has already gotten away with all kinds of shit

and he also tried to make kotd fold with threats of releasing information if they didn't meet his demands lol...btw they didn't fold.

and of course he only reached out because bender passed (god rest his soul), dizaster is notorious for taking advantage during peoples hard times/sad news..he basically takes tragic situations and tries to put the spot light on himself, the guy is a delusional attention whore and always has been, I like him as a battler but as a person he is a piece of shit.

-edit, I would also go as far to say that dizaster will be begging kotd to be on their cards again, not the other way around..I bet he regrets what he done

nobody will show love for diz the way the kotd fans do, except for the russians even I can admit he locked in the oxymiron thing pretty good but in my eyes even that will only last for so long

Last edited by corny; 04-13-2018 at 04:07 AM.
corny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 07:34 AM   #12
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Cuntoffs are Jumps is not the worst person
Itís almost as if Diz is a tad impulsive and sometimes doesnít follow through on all the crazy shit he says
Cuntoffs are Jumps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 07:37 AM   #13
Cuntoffs are Jumps

+ re:above A-ward vs Im I’m so surprised some cornball promoter hasn’t set up a Muslim vs Christian battle yet
Old 04-13-2018, 01:25 PM   #14
Casual

Mentioned: 452 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
didn't KOTD run themselves out of the west by deciding to cut Avocado's bunker budget in favour of having more shitty mid tier new yorkers on Toronto cards?
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 03:29 PM   #15
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
didn't KOTD run themselves out of the west by deciding to cut Avocado's bunker budget in favour of having more shitty mid tier new yorkers on Toronto cards?
Haha! That is totally not the reason the Bunker shut down.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 04:27 PM   #16
corny

corny is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Haha! That is totally not the reason the Bunker shut down.
lol yeah I forget what happen with the bunker, maybe it was a safety issue I forget, definitely don't remember it being a money issue though

the bunker seemed to do pretty good numbers so i'm surprised they haven't tried it again some where else
Old 04-13-2018, 05:08 PM   #17
Cabbagetown

Cabbagetown is not the worst person
Quote:
I wouldn't be so sure about that, I don't even think diz is banned from kotd or nothing but in my eyes kotd is probably tired of diz's bull shit, he is a ticking unpredictable time bomb who has already gotten away with all kinds of shit

and he also tried to make kotd fold with threats of releasing information if they didn't meet his demands lol...btw they didn't fold.

and of course he only reached out because bender passed (god rest his soul), dizaster is notorious for taking advantage during peoples hard times/sad news..he basically takes tragic situations and tries to put the spot light on himself, the guy is a delusional attention whore and always has been, I like him as a battler but as a person he is a piece of shit.

-edit, I would also go as far to say that dizaster will be begging kotd to be on their cards again, not the other way around..I bet he regrets what he done

nobody will show love for diz the way the kotd fans do, except for the russians even I can admit he locked in the oxymiron thing pretty good but in my eyes even that will only last for so long
agreed with all of this 100%

...Except for the 'unpredictable ticking time bomb'. If a time bomb is ticking it's going to go off, which means it's actually very predictable. If it were to stop ticking it would become unpredictable.... in case there was any confusion about time bombs predictability patterns.
Cabbagetown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2018, 11:14 PM   #18
corny

corny is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbagetown View Post
agreed with all of this 100%

...Except for the 'unpredictable ticking time bomb'. If a time bomb is ticking it's going to go off, which means it's actually very predictable. If it were to stop ticking it would become unpredictable.... in case there was any confusion about time bombs predictability patterns.
dizasters time bomb is set to unlimited though
Old 04-14-2018, 02:39 AM   #19
griminey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
Where's your God now?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 08:25 AM   #20
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
What has Diz really done since leaving KOTD? I expected something huge and he gave us... a battle against a no-name German comedian!
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 02:15 PM   #21
corny

corny is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
What has Diz really done since leaving KOTD? I expected something huge and he gave us... a battle against a no-name German comedian!
I remember diz kept hyping up all kinds of shit and the only thing that came of it was the battle against the no-name and blazing a few sets with oxymiron

diz still has quite a few cards left when it comes to his battle career but imo he threw away his best card when he decided to shit on kotd
Old 04-14-2018, 03:45 PM   #22
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
leftside connection lol
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 07:02 PM   #23
ICeeZeeI
Oliver ClothesOff

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
ICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time AustraliaICeeZeeI is better than Grind Time Australia
I truly cant see Rum Nitty leaving URL and all his build up for a shitty no name left-side connection.

That sounds absolutely retarded.

They obviously put rums name on here to make themselves look and feel cool.
ICeeZeeI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 04:16 PM   #24
Peter Reveen

Peter Reveen is not the worst person
Nahhhh

IF IT AINT RUIN YOUR DAY IT DOESNT COUNT
Peter Reveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 09:20 PM   #25
Paradox

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Paradox is not the worst person
this sub legits hate on everything diz does. even when hes inactive yall find a way to hate him cause he blocked you on twitter lmao

leftside connection probably an internet clique and just for jokes. no different than hockey team/innuedo and all those other ones
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2018, 06:57 AM   #26
Emseed

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Emseed is not the worst person
We've seen this shit so many times now. Diz and Lush are going to start a new league again with some naive guy trying to get into the business, the money to pay the battlers is going to disappear somewhere, Lush is going to check himself back into rehab until the battle fans forget all about it then move onto something else.
Old 04-17-2018, 03:00 AM   #27
Grayfox215th
Digitalfox Studios

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Grayfox215th is a PY Poster
Send a message via AIM to Grayfox215th
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
If I remember correctly, KOTD didn't offer shit to The Bunker but their name. I think they (Avo, J Pro, etc) did everything on their own.
Grayfox215th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 05:10 AM   #28
corny

corny is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayfox215th View Post
If I remember correctly, KOTD didn't offer shit to The Bunker but their name. I think they (Avo, J Pro, etc) did everything on their own.
I think you could be half right, pretty sure avo and whoever definitely set up the bunker on their own but I would highly doubt kotd only offered their name, I would say they provided the funds as well
Old 04-19-2018, 04:57 PM   #29
Poems 4 Man

Sub-tweet much? lol.
I guess leftside connection is over before it even started!

Also, by a rule of thumb, its never good to announce anything before whatever you're announcing is ready or close to done. (ie.your own battle league.)
Old 04-19-2018, 11:56 PM   #30
griminey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
Diz can provide some good battles here and there, but on a human level the dude is a piece of shit.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
griminey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 02:49 AM   #31
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1464 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poems 4 Man View Post
https://twitter.com/MRDIZASTER/statu...24276225114112

Sub-tweet much? lol.
I guess leftside connection is over before it even started!

Also, by a rule of thumb, its never good to announce anything before whatever you're announcing is ready or close to done. (ie.your own battle league.)
they actually just premiered their first song on ryd last night
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 03:48 PM   #32
Poems 4 Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
they actually just premiered their first song on ryd last night
lolololol.

post the link immediately.
Old 04-20-2018, 08:27 PM   #33
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1464 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poems 4 Man View Post
lolololol.

post the link immediately.
nah it's behind a paywall

it was good though
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 11:08 PM   #34
Cuntoffs are Jumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
nah it's behind a paywall

it was good though
Loosely connected I like sheet of cid - Dan kills + Lush on NP4 and his new solo is occasionally offbeat in a slightly discordant way (that may be intended) but is good for a listen or three.

Also back against the wall.

Tags
8217, lololol @ "to push the culture" foh!, who's coming with me?