Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
BOTZ 5 recap

Old 01-10-2016, 04:25 PM   #1
wyzdumb

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
wyzdumb is not the worst person
BOTZ 5 recap

Sasquatch Josh vs Blackstone
This match started off the event. Sasquatch Josh started off first and he was very composed I didn't hear too many haymakers mostly violence multi's as the match went on he had a few funny lines and creative name flips. Blackstone had a lot of energy in his performance. he was very animated and that combined with funny lines made this an overall decent battle. It had it's moments.

Knox overstreet vs od wordsmith
Od started off this interesting match. this match had everything, from dedications to the deceased, to round house kicks, to mom's finishing bars, rebuttals, and spoken word verses. interesting to watch.

Billy Shakes vs Rocksteady
This match proves how deadly comedy can be. with 100$ on the line Billy Shakes wins the coin toss and decided to go first. Rocksteady had an up hill battle after that and had some really good writing fall flat against his opponent. the crowd began rocking with rock more as the battle went on but the judges ultimately gave the battle to Billy.

Young sphinx vs MK
MK was very impressive in this battle. Young sphinx did his thing as well clowning on MK pretty viciously but MK had an amazing performance it was one of the best of the night. in the room mk took it on cam it might be a different story. I need to wait for the footage to drop.

Inovate vs Wyzdumb
I had the best performance I've ever done. Both inovate and myself wanted to go first. I pointed out he was late and he let me go first. If inovate went first it may have swayed the crowd in his favor. He did fat joke after fat neatly packaged in seamless multis. they were hilarious. if not for a few slip ups this coulda been match of the night. I can't wait for the footage to drop. props to inovate

Jay vicious vs randumb
This was a really fairly matched battle I had randumb edging in the first round. entering the second it looked like this would be hard to pick a winner but Jay picked up a pace Randumb couldn't keep up with. a fairly decent battle that could be been better if randumb didn't slip. it's pretty bad when the host gives you a chance then has to call time.

Patron vs Reverse live
Patron had a very very very good performance this time around. He went for it. Reverse had the punch of the battle that shook the room I was walking in circles shaking my head after his "complex" line. I'll let y'all check it. for me this was battle of the night. I need to view this match a few times when it drops. good shit!!

THE ROYAL RUMBLE
There was confusion going into the order of who was going first. Fredo almost for picked to go first again his screw face saying "fuck that" made me laugh pretty hard.
so...

I began drinking after my battle at this point it's catching up with me here's what I recall

Zman goes first freestyling and kinda got caught up a bit looking for the call of TIME to save him.

Frak was next. frak jumps in with comedy all the way around the circles good first round

cutter jumps in going at caustic right off the back then goes in on everyone very impressive first for him.

caddy jumps in continues the momentum in a roasting session all around gets those walking the line type of punches in.

Fredo was next, he called out dan on buttering him up to do the royal rumble. "dan hit me up, tryna butter me up like. what up you monster?" funny af

Caustic By this time I was pretty gone, I just remember caustic saying all five of the other dudes hit him up like, we're not getting too personal right?

from then on from what i recall is CADDY SLAPPED FRAK!

they had to calm down caddy and frak did a world star Charron rebuttal

at one point after that during caddys round he told caustic he inspired his style so much that caustic called arsonal a Mooley, ncredable asked caddy and caustic why I would be the first to call someone a nigger. they look at each other for a second then started playing paper rock scissors

BILL COLLECTOR VS NCREDABLE
I was pretty much gone on this one. Bill collector had a good first later he couldn't remember his shit crowd was rocking with ncredable pretty hard. I need to watch it when it drops to call it.

over all it was a very good event. a huge step up from Botz 4.5
wyzdumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 04:45 PM   #2
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
thanks for the recap , but cant help but mention u kinda fucked up the best part of the story

anyone that can add to the Caddy/Frak story would be apprecciated
Neanderthol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 05:02 PM   #3
Feral Linguist

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Feral Linguist is not the worst person
Hooray for reverse live!
Feral Linguist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 05:07 PM   #4
wyzdumb

he said he touched him or pushed his hat... caddy was seriously pissed. they talked after but it was a wild thing to go down
Old 01-10-2016, 05:58 PM   #5
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is not the worst person
wow at all of those horrible monikers

i've seen caddy ron in several battles look like he wants no problems, but he smacks little ol frak?
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 06:05 PM   #6
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Damn, I wanted Zman to kill shit. Was he at least entertaining?
Old 01-10-2016, 06:41 PM   #7
Skr33
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Skr33 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
Damn, I wanted Zman to kill shit. Was he at least entertaining?
He was decent, he just didnt stand up too well against the others. He had some good shit (I wanna say he told Frak he'd refill his inhaler with Zyklon B) and he's definitely a fun guy to watch rap. Definitely seemed like he had fun with it.

Also, the whole Caddy/Frak thing. Basically Frak had a line about Caddys haircut and accidentally bumped his hat tryna point to it and Caddy open palmed him on reflex. Things were tense for about 10 seconds (One of the funniest parts was DBD just looking at Caddy like "Bro, what the FUCK?!") but then they hugged it out and all was cool. Definitely shook Frak up a little bit because he was snapping and it seemed kind of hard for him to get back into his groove after that.

The whole royal Rumble was awesome, everyone was into it and it was a fun atmosphere. I cant remember a whole lot of what was said but overall it was dope. I definitely have either Frak or Caustic taking it, but everyone did their thing.

Battle of the Night for me besides the rumble was probably Reverse vs Patron. I think it was also possibly the most even match of the night besides Sasquatch Josh vs Blackstone. There seemed to be a lot of one sided battles at this event. Billy Shakes MURDERED RockSteady and NCredable 3-0d Bill Collector.

Shouts to Inovate AKA young fat multis AKA Heir Jordans Heir. He actually fucking killed it. He had pretty bad stumbles in all 3 rounds so I cant really give him the win because Wyzdumb was on top of his shit, but those fat jokes had me DYING. With some work he could be a solid mid tier jokey multi-y guy.

OH I almost forgot, MK killed his battle, definitely someone Im gonna be watching for now.

Last edited by Skr33; 01-10-2016 at 06:48 PM.
Skr33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 06:56 PM   #8
wyzdumb

word. thanks for the nod.
Old 01-10-2016, 07:12 PM   #9
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
u da man wyzdumb
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 11:12 PM   #10
wyzdumb

you are too, phil
Old 01-11-2016, 12:33 AM   #11
DonnyOni
Cleto Reyes Gloves

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
DonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Sam Kolt vs Dot didn't happen?

Tnx for the recap anyways.
DonnyOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 01:23 AM   #12
wyzdumb

Dot missed his flight.
Old 01-11-2016, 02:01 AM   #13
Frak
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Frak is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skr33 View Post
He was decent, he just didnt stand up too well against the others. He had some good shit (I wanna say he told Frak he'd refill his inhaler with Zyklon B) and he's definitely a fun guy to watch rap. Definitely seemed like he had fun with it.

Also, the whole Caddy/Frak thing. Basically Frak had a line about Caddys haircut and accidentally bumped his hat tryna point to it and Caddy open palmed him on reflex. Things were tense for about 10 seconds (One of the funniest parts was DBD just looking at Caddy like "Bro, what the FUCK?!") but then they hugged it out and all was cool. Definitely shook Frak up a little bit because he was snapping and it seemed kind of hard for him to get back into his groove after that.

The whole royal Rumble was awesome, everyone was into it and it was a fun atmosphere. I cant remember a whole lot of what was said but overall it was dope. I definitely have either Frak or Caustic taking it, but everyone did their thing.

Battle of the Night for me besides the rumble was probably Reverse vs Patron. I think it was also possibly the most even match of the night besides Sasquatch Josh vs Blackstone. There seemed to be a lot of one sided battles at this event. Billy Shakes MURDERED RockSteady and NCredable 3-0d Bill Collector.

Shouts to Inovate AKA young fat multis AKA Heir Jordans Heir. He actually fucking killed it. He had pretty bad stumbles in all 3 rounds so I cant really give him the win because Wyzdumb was on top of his shit, but those fat jokes had me DYING. With some work he could be a solid mid tier jokey multi-y guy.

OH I almost forgot, MK killed his battle, definitely someone Im gonna be watching for now.

i cosign this
Frak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 10:07 AM   #14
ToddMargaret

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
ToddMargaret is not the worst person
haha i always liked caddy but thats the biggest pussy shit i ever heard of !
He been in a lot of battles where it could have gone down, but he never stepped to anybody like that.
But when frak accidentaly touches him he slaps him?
Maybe caddy aint so real as he proclaims..
ToddMargaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 10:48 AM   #15
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I know literally 1 battler in that line up
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 01:04 AM   #16
NCREDABLE
VIP

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
NCREDABLE is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frak View Post
i cosign this
Frak got Bars.I enjoy his unique style of rhythm.
Mk is dope.Definitely not someone you sleep on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
NCREDABLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 01:10 AM   #17
NCREDABLE
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyzdumb View Post
Dot missed his flight.
Dot never even got on or tried to board his flight.He just got the money and called like "I aint goin".
Bitch move...

NCREDABLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 01:17 AM   #18
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
Deposit over travel.
Carl Spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 01:58 AM   #19
NCREDABLE
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Spackler View Post
Deposit over travel.
Battles over everything.