Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Thanks for the love on October bunker card

Old 09-18-2016, 09:00 PM   #1
AVOCADO
VIP

Mentioned: 1181 Post(s)
AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Thanks for the love on October bunker card

Glad to see y'all are fucking with it.

Anything I can do to make the event and the ppv more enjoyable? (Within reason)
AVOCADO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 09:40 PM   #2
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1464 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
everyone on the ppv should have henna tattoos and their faces painted w/ their favorite animal can you make this happen
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 10:02 PM   #3
AVOCADO
VIP

AVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICEAVOCADO is NICE
Lol yes!
Old 09-18-2016, 10:03 PM   #4
Jbruck420

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Jbruck420 is not the worst person
Cant wait to cop the PPV
Jbruck420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 10:13 PM   #5
Neanderthol

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Neanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time AustraliaNeanderthol is better than Grind Time Australia
As I've said multiple times the Bunker is a great new venue and series
but honestly something has to be done about the one big video thing on the PPV

The other night I was trying to watch day 2 battles and I fforward to the end of the first clip, I believe its Quill vs illipsis. I had to wait about 5 minutes before it would actually get to the part that goes to next video, if you try to get it to the exact end it won't work and will start you back at that same "fake end" spot.

Ok then when I bucked up and just let it play(bout 5 mins again,) it finally goes to the next vid and I fforward that one and its on Chilla vs Arcane and that one never does go to next video.
I tried so much to not have to sit thru that battle that I just turned it mute and let it play, figured I'd come back and fforward when it finally skipped, I came back and it was passed the battle on dan and chris and when I tried to fforward that one it was back to quill and illlipsis-wtf?

I actually ended up letting it play til the skip and doing the same thing (turning it down, letting it play, and doin somethin else.)
Forgot all about it this time, but when I was bout to go to sleep hours later, I went to it and it was frozen in the middle of RD vs Bulletz. I refreshed it for the fuck of it and it started over AT THE FIRST CLIP--smfh

I have rewatched the battles before, it has worked before but for the very possibility of these lil quirks alone, and for someone being forced to listen to Arcane's 2012 swag for 15 minutes with hope and prayers it will skip, something needs to be done.

Last edited by Neanderthol; 09-18-2016 at 10:15 PM.
Neanderthol is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 10:14 PM   #6
AVOCADO
VIP

I'll see what I can do about that, seems reasonable
Old 09-18-2016, 10:25 PM   #7
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
the trailers need more Bloodsport tbh

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=LXaE0lINksg

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16

Last edited by RonRon da Dong; 09-18-2016 at 10:27 PM.
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 10:30 PM   #8
Profess

Mentioned: 244 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
@AVOCADO would you ever entertain the idea of breaking away from KOTD, and making the Bunker its own brand?
Profess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 10:54 PM   #9
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
give the event a thematic lighting scheme

uh, make it so the ppv VODs aren't "parts 1-3, forward through it to get to the next section"

idk

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 11:54 PM   #10
riffic
RYD ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
set up a booby trap and the first person to get caught in it is the new kotd champ
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Old 09-19-2016, 12:53 AM   #11
Toronto
rip bambam

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
honestly battle rap has been really boring for me lately but i havent been this excited for a card in a while.

i need to see NH in the bunker tho or just in general
Old 09-19-2016, 01:36 AM   #12
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
u are god

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 01:40 AM   #13
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
This is a great event, I'm gonna buy the ppv whether I can watch it live or not. Just keep doing what you want, it works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
rogermellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 01:41 AM   #14
rogermellie

rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
set up a booby trap and the first person to get caught in it is the new kotd champ
Rosenberg gnna go for a shit and Rone's head is peeping out of the toilet with 3 rounds of fire ready.
Quote:
Quote:
there is no point of rewinding 5 times that 7 guys molested okwerdz family 11 times.
Old 09-19-2016, 01:46 AM   #15
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Quote:
get riffic on ppv
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 02:53 AM   #16
iamHBY

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I'm down to see this.
iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 03:23 AM   #17
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
just love me for me dude...wtf
Old 09-19-2016, 04:49 AM   #18
Casual

Mentioned: 451 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
thanks for keeping battle rap alive.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 05:40 AM   #19
pugonomics
Shooter from the Hooter

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
pugonomics is not the worst person
Set up a drinking game for the viewers that Dan and Chris have to take part in as well.
pugonomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 06:32 AM   #20
andyjeezy

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
andyjeezy is a PY Poster
I like the whole Philly team coming to the Bunker that's a good theme. For instance It would be cool if Detroit invades the Bunker next with Calicoe, Miles, and Gjonaj or Atlanta John John, Syah and Trez whatever. Keep the city theme Bunker matches.
and basically that means you gotta fucking gay name bro"

Locksmith
andyjeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 09:05 AM   #21
mulatto mutant

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjeezy View Post
I like the whole Philly team coming to the Bunker that's a good theme. For instance It would be cool if Detroit invades the Bunker next with Calicoe, Miles, and Gjonaj or Atlanta John John, Syah and Trez whatever. Keep the city theme Bunker matches.
That's an incredible idea, cosign

In no order obv except have the next one be st louis if possible. might be the last chance they can all be on a card together and the hype would be crazy... Don't break the bank for them though, plenty of cities work

Also the thematic lighting scheme, avo you're the best at it so please do it again

Last edited by mulatto mutant; 09-19-2016 at 09:07 AM.
Old 09-19-2016, 12:39 PM   #22
Carl Spackler
Cinderella story

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Carl Spackler is better than Grind Time AustraliaCarl Spackler is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugonomics View Post
Set up a drinking game for the viewers that Dan and Chris have to take part in as well.
Every time you hear Dirt bag Dan of the Dirt bag Dan show have a drink.

Every time Dan repeats what he feels the differences are between comedy and battling have a drink.

If anyone brings up Dans childhood sexual experiences have a drink.

If Dan shows his west west bias have a drink.

If Chris starts randomly dancing during an interview have a drink.

If Dan gets drunk and starts sing-talking have a drink, or two to cope with it.

If your liver isn't on Oshae/Madness level you might need your stomach pumped..

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Carl Spackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 04:04 PM   #23
Casual

Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
i think i speak for most jaded battle rap fans when i say that bunker events are the reason im still following battle rap.

venue is fire, vibe is fire, matchups are fire and not played out. also, the (almost) monthly thing so so dope cause as soon as ones over and the battles are getting released, you're getting hyped for the next one. it's enough good battles to keep be satisfied and engaged but not so many where it ends up getting boring.

i mean, the last bunker ppv got more play from me than all of WD6...and WD6 was about twice as many battles.

Avo and J-Pro are the guys getting it right. Maybe cause Avo doesn't post on talkback.
Old 09-19-2016, 04:54 PM   #24
AVOCADO
VIP

thanks for all the feedback guys, taking this all into account!
Old 09-19-2016, 05:07 PM   #25
StayScheming

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
StayScheming is not the worst person
JC vs sonsQP and some point pls and thx

Otherwise this card is bananas. Big-ups Avocado and J Pro
StayScheming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 05:13 PM   #26
eMc K
Deus Scribendi

eMc K is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayScheming View Post
JC vs sonsQP and some point pls and thx

Otherwise this card is bananas. Big-ups Avocado and J Pro
YES. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS POST. PLEASE @AVOCADO

And as long as we're throwing out fire matchups:

JC vs Illmac also needs to happen
Bigg K vs Calicoe (if you can swing that, don't know if Cal is trying to do KOTD again or his price range)
Pat Stay vs Bender?
Madflex vs Ness Lee
Pnut vs JC
eMc K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 05:32 PM   #27
AVOCADO
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eMc K View Post
YES. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS POST. PLEASE @AVOCADO

And as long as we're throwing out fire matchups:

JC vs Illmac also needs to happen
Bigg K vs Calicoe (if you can swing that, don't know if Cal is trying to do KOTD again or his price range)
Pat Stay vs Bender?
Madflex vs Ness Lee
Pnut vs JC
yes!!
Old 09-19-2016, 05:40 PM   #28
Casual

bunker seems like a dope spot for some particular rematches too.

i generally hate rematches BUT i feel like battle rap is full of matches that were fire on paper but got fucked up due to circumstances (venue, crowd, etc). bunker is the perfect spot to right the wrongs.

and yes, the bunker needs JC.
Old 09-19-2016, 05:54 PM   #29
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Just dont stop what you're doing really enhoying it so far
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 05:57 PM   #30
riffic
RYD ;

book Charron and give him the wrong address to the venue
Quote:
Old 09-19-2016, 06:17 PM   #31
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
book Charron and give him the wrong address to the venue

Old 09-19-2016, 06:26 PM   #32
eMc K
Deus Scribendi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
bunker seems like a dope spot for some particular rematches too.

i generally hate rematches BUT i feel like battle rap is full of matches that were fire on paper but got fucked up due to circumstances (venue, crowd, etc). bunker is the perfect spot to right the wrongs.

and yes, the bunker needs JC.
Give me a fire rematch card.

I'd watch:

JC vs Chilla II
Thesaurus vs Iron II
Bigg K vs B Magic II

No other ones really jump out at me
Old 09-19-2016, 07:59 PM   #33
pnut
VIP

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
pnut is a PY Poster
Quote:
THIS is amazing, esp the ATL part.
pnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 08:18 PM   #34
eMc K
Deus Scribendi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnut View Post
THIS is amazing, esp the ATL part.
Battle JC. Do it. Do eeet
Old 09-19-2016, 08:30 PM   #35
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
bring illmac out of his hidey hole and just have him battle exclusively at the bunker
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 08:48 PM   #36
rogermellie

Quote:
I like this idea a lot.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-19-2016, 08:53 PM   #37
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Event should sell out super fast.
TheGodOfPez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 05:19 AM   #38
Schwarzer_Negger

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Schwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time AustraliaSchwarzer_Negger is better than Grind Time Australia
Avo you considered a subscription style service for the Bunker? Like you are doing 5-6 events a year, instead of getting $20 each event get people to pay $80 for the year or something. Prob a million holes in the idea but I reckon it could be a cool way to get a good income stream and take pressure off the promotion.
Schwarzer_Negger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 12:36 PM   #39
Jaybird

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Jaybird is not the worst person
This might not be doable for piracy reasons but watching on a phone is near impossible (iOS at least. Scrolling to the end with their weird navagation takes baby fingers. I know I haven't proposed a solution but for us car-les New Yorkers it's difficult.
Jaybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 12:52 AM   #40
gordyacres

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
gordyacres is not the worst person
midwest to the bunker: Fresco, Real Deal, Moodswangz, Vesh, Big Kannon, Marv, or Quest
gordyacres is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
triggered