Battle Premier Battles l Real Deal vs JShort l Apex

View Poll Results: Who won?
Real Deal 1 50.00%
JShort 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2019, 04:58 PM   #1
iamHBY

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Premier Battles l Real Deal vs JShort l Apex

iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 09:10 AM   #2
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
J Short is actually really good. Crazy rebuttal game. He just needs to polish his timing and delivery a little better. Trevor was crazy especially with his closing bars. That straightedge line was the icing.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 06:31 AM   #3
Emancee

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGodOfPez View Post
J Short is actually really good. Crazy rebuttal game. He just needs to polish his timing and delivery a little better.
Are we watching the same guy?!? He has okay punches, but his flips hit twice out of like seven attempts for me. He also has zero flow and delivery. He has some potential, but I skipped a lot of his second... just boring to listen to.

Real Deal's throwaways coasted to a clear 3:0. That third was just pouring dirt on the coffin.
Go nuts/nutty like a type of nut; Michael Vick/John Wick/ dogs; St. Patrick's Day; gun/ sports star number; kill/ kilt; animal bars (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc), Whatcha know about..., Asians/ cooking cats/ Chins; rebuttling your own clothing; being Bobby Rex...

Last edited by Emancee; 11-26-2019 at 06:36 AM.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 03:46 PM   #4
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Are we watching the same guy?!? He has okay punches, but his flips hit twice out of like seven attempts for me. He also has zero flow and delivery. He has some potential, but I skipped a lot of his second... just boring to listen to.

Real Deal's throwaways coasted to a clear 3:0. That third was just pouring dirt on the coffin.
I liked the dude, I don't know. My first time seeing him but I was impressed with his rebuttal game. I also thought he had pretty decent bars, when I could fully understand his dialect. I think with more polish he might be a threat.

But yes, Deal's 3rd was just end game 2.0 for this battle.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote