Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Diz yelling at murda mook on angryfan radio

Old 10-27-2015, 03:34 PM   #1
Tyren

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tyren is not the worst person
Diz yelling at murda mook on angryfan radio

the start had me dying diz needs a pr rep. Diz brings up some good obvious but still good points about murda mook being delusional mook seems convinced he can generate more than 100k confirms his battle with surf

Last edited by Tyren; 10-27-2015 at 03:44 PM. Reason: Mods please update title to have " confirms battle with surf is locked in " please
Tyren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 04:19 PM   #2
Casual

Mentioned: 453 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Good for Mook. Even if he is wrong he's still convinced the people that pay him that he's worth that much.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 05:09 PM   #3
d0piatez

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
d0piatez is not the worst person
Diz forgot to take his medication.
d0piatez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 05:17 PM   #4
Chilly_ColdBlood
Im Your Pusherman

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Chilly_ColdBlood is not the worst person
Diz just cant Enjoy his Voctory with Gjonaj,He gotta act a mothafkcin Fool!!

He sounded dumb as hell yelling and making threats when The World saw him on TS.. Looking like a Bitch.

He wasnt trying to Slap/Piss Mook while he was there but he tough on the Phone and out In Cali.

Diz makes Cali look bad.. Not from a Battling Standpoint but from a Being Respected and a Stand Up Dude POV...

He would Die 3-0 to Mook On that URL Stage,especially without Aktive and the rest of those Clowns behind him..

SMH
Old 10-27-2015, 05:27 PM   #5
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 415 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly_ColdBlood View Post
Diz just cant Enjoy his Voctory with Gjonaj,He gotta act a mothafkcin Fool!!

He sounded dumb as hell yelling and making threats when The World saw him on TS.. Looking like a Bitch.

He wasnt trying to Slap/Piss Mook while he was there but he tough on the Phone and out In Cali.

Diz makes Cali look bad.. Not from a Battling Standpoint but from a Being Respected and a Stand Up Dude POV...

He would Die 3-0 to Mook On that URL Stage,especially without Aktive and the rest of those Clowns behind him..

SMH
I get where you're coming from but Diz would beat the absolute dogshit out of mook.

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 05:30 PM   #6
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
I get where you're coming from but Diz would beat the absolute dogshit out of mook.
This tbh.

He may also have had less reason to hate Mook then. That shit was almost a year ago, a lot can change in a year.

It was also a fucking TV show and a huge opportunity that I don't think he wanted to fuck up over a grudge with Mook even if there was animosity...
Old 10-27-2015, 05:32 PM   #7
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
And people need to stop bringing up Aktive in the GJonaj battle.

Diz fucking bodied Swave in New York when people were LITERALLY threatening to beat him up.

Ya it plays a factor in performance but its not impossible to overcome that shit either. Thats what separates the top tier from the new dudes and is exactly why GJonaj woulda lost regardless, he wasn't ready.
Old 10-27-2015, 06:15 PM   #8
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
diz is tripping LMFAOOOO
VAallDAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 06:29 PM   #9
walk with me

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
walk with me is not the worst person
I'm tired of Diz doing this type of shit...

He popped crazy shit about beating cass and got crushed
He popped crazy shit about snuffing math and then he wouldn't do the actual fight

Diz gotta just fall back and chill. He always ends up looking ridiculous and stupid
walk with me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 06:46 PM   #10
Casual

Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
diz finally seeming cool again after DFD and Gjonafsdjfkjadfjkj and then he goes and does this.
Old 10-27-2015, 07:01 PM   #11
VAallDAY

VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
this is kinda smart tho diz can pull a mook battle out of this
Old 10-27-2015, 07:05 PM   #12
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
this is kinda smart tho diz can pull a mook battle out of this
meh i doubt it. mook has his price and that's that. you either got the money (in which case he'll pretty much battle whoever wherever) or you don't. i doubt diz yelling nonsense for 10 minutes is gonna convince mook to drop his price in half for the culture.

he has a point as well about "how long we gonna keep pushing the culture further" (before we get ours)...cause at the rate they're going, if the culture ever gets to that point, they won't be around to collect. i mean it's cool and all that diz had a mediocre battle with cassidy, but in the grand scheme of things id take the 100k over that.

at the very least i respect him for being honest and saying he wants money and that's that...unlike lux who is always on some bullshit.
Old 10-27-2015, 09:38 PM   #13
rapisawesome

rapisawesome probably likes in here/hair word play
Diz calling Mook hypocritical

But Mook would call Diz hippo critical like a dying hippopotamus.
rapisawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 10:51 PM   #14
Artemisdoom

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Artemisdoom is a PY Poster
'you know whats weird Diz gets a lot of shit for punching Math (despite being dared to)
But nobody gives Math or Hollow shit for trying to jump Diz 2 years before the punch.. which was pretty well known about for a minute. I don't know how many of you actually come from a hood. But if a nigga try to jump you in his hood and don't succeed for whatever reason, you gotta get them niggas back. Real talk. It's a lot of weird Diz hate here on this site. Don't get me wrong, he acts like an ass 8 times outta 10 but hes actually a cool dude; but has absolutely no emotional control.
Old 10-27-2015, 11:12 PM   #15
wreckedangle
@wreckedangle

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
wreckedangle is not the worst person
any episode ive ever listened to of this battle rap radio shit is always terrible, unlistenable, and straight up obnoxious

diz comes across hella insecure here but not the first time we've seen that side from him.. definition of a dude who feels himself way too hard
whoa
ONLY DUMB NIGGA'S THINK ITS THE SAME PAIR I GOT SO MANY I COULD START A LINE...SLIME
WHOA!!!!
wreckedangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2015, 11:38 PM   #16
corny

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
corny is a PY Poster
Haha diz still has that yahoo troll mentality he needs to snap into reality
Old 10-28-2015, 12:09 AM   #17
CBA

Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
CBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICECBA is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post
meh i doubt it. mook has his price and that's that. you either got the money (in which case he'll pretty much battle whoever wherever) or you don't. i doubt diz yelling nonsense for 10 minutes is gonna convince mook to drop his price in half for the culture.

he has a point as well about "how long we gonna keep pushing the culture further" (before we get ours)...cause at the rate they're going, if the culture ever gets to that point, they won't be around to collect. i mean it's cool and all that diz had a mediocre battle with cassidy, but in the grand scheme of things id take the 100k over that.

at the very least i respect him for being honest and saying he wants money and that's that...unlike lux who is always on some bullshit.
To be fair Diz got Cassidy, which was way more expensive. Seems these freshcoast guys have a knack for finding investors so I wouldn't be surprised if this battle did in fact go down... seems like Diz vs Hollow will be going down first tho.

As for who would win, people seem to think Mook sucks for some reason lol. The guy bodied Solomon and Lux, yes they weren't at the top of their game but I wouldn't be surprised if Mook did the same for Diz, and I'm a fan of the guy.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 01:59 AM   #18
VAallDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisdoom View Post
'you know whats weird Diz gets a lot of shit for punching Math (despite being dared to)
But nobody gives Math or Hollow shit for trying to jump Diz 2 years before the punch.. which was pretty well known about for a minute. I don't know how many of you actually come from a hood. But if a nigga try to jump you in his hood and don't succeed for whatever reason, you gotta get them niggas back. Real talk. It's a lot of weird Diz hate here on this site. Don't get me wrong, he acts like an ass 8 times outta 10 but hes actually a cool dude; but has absolutely no emotional control.
ppl dont care about math and hollow pulling knives on diz cuz it was off cam

ppl are juts mad diz did it in a battle.. why couldnt he wait til the battle was over to go up to him and be like "yo math" and just swing, no one would care lol
Old 10-28-2015, 02:06 AM   #19
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
They're both delusional fuckers... Leave 'em to battle amongst themselves.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 02:07 AM   #20
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisdoom View Post
This is exact mentality that i fucking LOATHE in battle rap/life in general. Put your big boy pants on, get a job and get the fuck up out of a place where people will try to jump you for no reason. And if there is a reason, take the L and move on.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:04 AM   #21
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Crystal clear audio quality, it's like HD for your ears.
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
Franklin Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:13 AM   #22
peace
Mr. Claypots 😎

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
peace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarcticapeace is better than Grind Time Antarctica
mook has an innate ability to infuriate rappers just by having an opinion about himself. it's incredible.
peace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:22 AM   #23
WALSH81189

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
WALSH81189 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapisawesome View Post
Diz calling Mook hypocritical

But Mook would call Diz hippo critical like a dying hippopotamus.
lmao You know what's funny man I was just watching a T Money bagz interview on RapGrid and they mentioned that line, which I COMPLETELY forgot about , then I see this post
WALSH81189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 03:27 AM   #24
WALSH81189

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
WALSH81189 is not the worst person
Diz was fucking childish and annoying as fuck, thing is though, I agreed with most of what he said. Mook has a huge following, alot of people WOULD like to see him battle again real soon, but he's not willing to give his fans what they want unless he gets 100K ...

as far as Mook requesting to have footage edited out of Road to Total Slaughter...yo I can't like I kind of believe that shit...Mook danced around that one , he was like "yeah like im sittin in a room editing videos all day" or whatever he said...if anyone on that show had Pull, I'd say it's him and Lux...so yeah I do absolutely believe what Diz said there...

Besides 'you fuckin fake ass new york cat pussy ass mark" and shit, Diz was actually realisitic and respectful toward Mook's talent and legendary status, he said more than once "Mook I'm not dissing you or questioning your brand...", so yeah, besides all the yelling and interrupting (which he did solely to make this more interesting , no way in fuckin hell the shit was actually bothering him that much) ,I actually side with Diz on this one.
WALSH81189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 02:58 PM   #25
Casual

why doesn't diz just get drake to tell mook that he gotta battle diz first if he want him?

worked for surf.
Old 10-28-2015, 11:44 PM   #26
culturedboy
NEVERcultured.com/tag/br

Mentioned: 120 Post(s)
culturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ posterculturedboy is a GZ poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
And people need to stop bringing up Aktive in the GJonaj battle.

Diz fucking bodied Swave in New York when people were LITERALLY threatening to beat him up.

Ya it plays a factor in performance but its not impossible to overcome that shit either. Thats what separates the top tier from the new dudes and is exactly why GJonaj woulda lost regardless, he wasn't ready.
rt

bigg k jus slaughtered caustic in the bay area lmfao

click the con face to learn yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 03:59 AM   #27
Maven

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Maven probably likes in here/hair word play
diz is so wack

pass is the best from cali
Maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 06:14 AM   #28
brodeezy

Mentioned: 629 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAallDAY View Post
ppl are juts mad diz did it in a battle.. why couldnt he wait til the battle was over
or the 50+ times he saw him in between the jump and the battle

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 06:50 AM   #29
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
thAT AINT HIP HOP I'LL BAR YOU OUT!!!!!! WHAT U LAUGHIN AT???????
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 07:03 AM   #30
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
how do some of u guys listen to this show all the time?? this sound quality is just the worst ive ever heard
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 04:03 PM   #31
Pause
Certified clown

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Pause is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
how do some of u guys listen to this show all the time?? this sound quality is just the worst ive ever heard
There's just nothing else to listen to so we have to deal
Pause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 07:31 PM   #32
Flamazide

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Flamazide is not the worst person
I agree with Dizaster although he sounded like a child throwing a temper tantrum.
Flamazide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 06:16 PM   #33
rapisawesome

rapisawesome probably likes in here/hair word play
Caustic predicted this

"Try to get at me on some unworthy shit, but the truth is that your probably gonna stalk Murda Mook until you 36"
rapisawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 07:52 PM   #34
VAallDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapisawesome View Post
Caustic predicted this

"Try to get at me on some unworthy shit, but the truth is that your probably gonna stalk Murda Mook until you 36"
damn