Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
Is Fresco secretly/openly a Donald Trump supporter?

Old 01-18-2016, 02:33 AM   #361
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metazone View Post
Fresco and Eric maybe watch this

https://vimeo.com/134895538

this is the criminal you think will "save america"

You guys are a fucking joke....

But I will also say that is the case with Clinton and the rest of them are bought and paid for by big money. Sanders honestly is the only person in your elections (who is still in the race - for either party) who isn't a bought and paid for stooge.
I'm actually watching this btw, really cool flick already. Thinking of watching The Apprentice too
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 02:33 AM   #362
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresco View Post
A video about a man who will stop at nothing to succeed...
Your support for Trump is clearly a mask for a lack of masculinity and security this is hilarious

Beta male seeking racist wealthy white alpha male to keep him safe and make america great again

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16

Last edited by RonRon da Dong; 01-18-2016 at 02:40 AM.
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 02:34 AM   #363
fresco
Dad

Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
fresco is not the worst person
Quote:
Your right I have no right (look at what I said "your election" - shows your ability to actually read smh) to vote in your election, I am from the UK. But the united states fall into far right uber capitalist agenda had a knock on effect. So while I don't have a horse in your race it will along the road create issues for other western countries. But I think you and eric are on the wrong side of history and YOUR election will prove it so.

I still think you are dope battler!
it's cool I'm just glad this post is out there so when trump wins I can say I told you so to any and everyone
Old 01-18-2016, 02:35 AM   #364
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Metazone is better than Grind Time AustraliaMetazone is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
it's cool I'm just glad this post is out there so when trump wins I can say I told you so to any and everyone

bro if he wins I will go to my local shop, buy a video camera and publically say sorry to you on this forum and eric also. You have my word on that. Mind you I won't say sorry for the state your country is in for voting in such a person but I will say "my bad fresco was right". And that would be a dark chapter in the history of western democracy. :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Deuce View Post
I was hungry after the event and had no idea where to go for food and strongly considered just following big t knowing he would lead me to the promised land
Metazone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 02:36 AM   #365
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Typical night at the Fresco home....

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 02:41 AM   #366
King John
AKA Barry McCockiner

Mentioned: 262 Post(s)
King John is not the worst person
Not reading 10 pages of this shit, but Trump the realest in the game right now tbh.
King John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 02:43 AM   #367
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRon da Dong View Post
Your support for Trump is clearly a mask for a lack of masculinity and security this is hilarious

Beta male seeking racist wealthy white alpha male to keep him safe and make america great again
You really don't handle not getting your way very well huh
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 02:44 AM   #368
ca9rl

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
ca9rl is not the worst person
users of a battle rap forum in being garbage human beings shocker
ca9rl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 02:52 AM   #369
averagejoe
©

Mentioned: 1158 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Does ppl really believe global warming is fake or that our emissions don't do anything?

That's kinda fucked up
averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 02:55 AM   #370
ca9rl

ca9rl is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
Does ppl really believe global warming is fake or that our emissions don't do anything?

That's kinda fucked up
or that preventing muslims from entering the usa will do more for the country's safety than stricter gun controls

it's just dumb
ca9rl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 02:57 AM   #371
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Metazone is better than Grind Time AustraliaMetazone is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by ca9rl View Post
or that preventing muslims from entering the usa will do more for the country's safety than stricter gun controls

it's just dumb
BANG BANG!! Talk that shit!

Quote:
I was hungry after the event and had no idea where to go for food and strongly considered just following big t knowing he would lead me to the promised land
Old 01-18-2016, 02:57 AM   #372
FILTH
Jesucio

FILTH is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
So I bring up the topic of rape and you say "you're so blinked it's comical"... this is exactly why you shouldn't be posting in this type of discussion. You don't have anything of value to add.

Nice touch too, "accusations of rape are propaganda". That's so dumb it's not even worth retorting. By you taking the subject matter so light it tells me you really think it is a joke. Essentially you cherry pick and use the world "propaganda" any time you deal with criticism that you don't know how to handle, correct?

The article says by sea.... not raft. Again not everyone that travels by sea is using a raft, in fact in the vast majority of cases they are not using a raft. Why are you still even discussing this? You literally aren't making any sense. Do you know what a raft is? All of that nonsense and at the end of it all, the US still takes more immigrants then Germany lol. So besides just trying to change the topic to weird stuff, you are wrong on the whole premise of the point as well.

I get my info from the news. Not sure where you get your info from lol. Norway is another area experiencing a bigger increase in rapes for example, France is another. And not just classic rapes, but rapes when people are surrounded by large groups of people, which is fairly uncommon - hence the term rape crisis. Liberal priorities are pretty funny tho, minorities > females. Amirite?

I said that you implied the military is bad, so now you are saying the US is instigating wars, but they are not bad. I think you are forgetting the stuff that you write lol. If you didn't try to bring up dumb points we could actually have an intelligent conversation here, I do agree that at many times in history the US has made mistakes in declaring wars on other countries, done so for the wrong reasons, etc. Considering that it's an extremely murky subject, since the US doesn't give it's citizens private details such as why we are going to wars always, it's pretty difficult to determine when they are justified in doing so and when they are not.

So if wars are always for monetary gain, how did the US gain from invading Afganistan?

And stop with the "you are dumb" stuff. You don't even post coherent sentences and forget your own points lol.
opium.. heroin.

As reported by Global Research:

“Immediately following the October 2001 invasion, opium markets were restored…By early 2002, the opium price (in dollars/kg) was almost 10 times higher than in 2000. In 2001, under the Taliban opiate production stood at 185 tons, increasing to 3400 tons in 2002 under the US sponsored puppet regime of President Hamid Karzai.”

Taliban's Ban On Poppy A Success, U.S. Aides Say may 2001
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/20/wo...aides-say.html

june 2001
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/06/13/wo...um-market.html

The director of the United Nations Drug Control Program, Pino Arlacchi, said there was no chance that opium from other sources would compensate this year for the loss of Afghan crops, and the prices of opium and heroin will rise substantially, with opium already worth five to seven times its usual price. His program helped convince the Taliban that opium is a disgrace to Islam.
FILTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 03:01 AM   #373
King John
AKA Barry McCockiner

Quote:

it's just dumb
What are stricter gun control laws gonna do? The guns are already in the country.
Old 01-18-2016, 03:04 AM   #374
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1284 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
My guns aren't registered, so lmao... Yeah I'm def laughing at the idea
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 03:06 AM   #375
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Quote:
Originally Posted by King John View Post
What are stricter gun control laws gonna do? The guns are already in the country.
Your right, you should just give guns to everyone. If the bad guy have guns give guns to all the good guys, that will sort out the gun problem in america!

Carry on........ smh
Quote:
Old 01-18-2016, 03:07 AM   #376
averagejoe
©

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:

it's just dumb
Well I mean the weather thong affects the world on a bigger scale ...

I.e. our extinction

Gun controls is tricky man! I'm in canada right so only hunters and police have guns for the most part obv some illegals

Very very very little gun violence. Theres sum but an example is my cit of 200k ppl has has 0 gun deaths in 15 years or more.

UK is even better right they have virtually 0

But the US is so much more complicated than I hear ppl argue... guns are already everywhere.. kids adults old ppl..err body got guns. It's a lil too late for "control" if u wanna defend urself. I'm 100% against guns but if I lived in the states I'd buy 10
Old 01-18-2016, 03:08 AM   #378
averagejoe
©

I know stricter gun laws don't mean get rid of em all UT say the law was changed to no guns

All abiding citizens wud have 0 and all the criminals wud still have em America needs guns imo

Isint it a right written on that paper u guys got

I think it's the "10 comandments"?
Old 01-18-2016, 03:14 AM   #379
King John
AKA Barry McCockiner

Quote:
Your right, you should just give guns to everyone. If the bad guy have guns give guns to all the good guys, that will sort out the gun problem in america!

Carry on........ smh
How does that discount anything? Stricter gun laws aren't going to lessen the death rate, the same way strict drug laws don't stop people from using drugs. The guns are already here, making them illegal aren't going to make them disappear.
Old 01-18-2016, 03:14 AM   #380
FILTH
Jesucio

Quote:

Carry on........ smh
in 2012 wasnt the murder rate in scotland like 3.3 per 100,000 werent those mostly knives
the problem isnt gun violence. its violence.
Old 01-18-2016, 03:16 AM   #381
averagejoe
©

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILTH View Post
in 2012 wasnt the murder rate in scotland like 3.3 per 100,000 werent those mostly knives

Don't quote me on the stats but 9/10 ppl who get stabbed don't die

Like on a personal level out of 20 most recent ppl I know of myself getting stabbed, 1 died
Old 01-18-2016, 03:16 AM   #382
averagejoe
©

Actually 3 but same shit
Old 01-18-2016, 03:24 AM   #383
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
There is no way Democrats can make guns illegal and begin confiscating them door by door, won't happen can't happen, it would take them 150 years to disarm Texas for fucksake. It's propaganda to push sales for weapons manufacturers. Republicans have been saying Obama wants their guns for 8 years and he never came for them, but gun sales skyrocketed smh wake the fuck up people

then rap a whole 16

Last edited by RonRon da Dong; 01-18-2016 at 03:28 AM.
Old 01-18-2016, 03:25 AM   #384
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Quote:

Carry on........ smh
Quote:
How does that discount anything? Stricter gun laws aren't going to lessen the death rate, the same way strict drug laws don't stop people from using drugs. The guns are already here, making them illegal aren't going to make them disappear.
Don't equate gun laws in the US with drug prohibition. One is allowed by the government and sold in stores, the other is run by criminals. The difference is if you restrict guns the majority of people won't look to go get "bootlegged" guns whereas with drugs - people wanna get high. See the difference?

And also what was said in the above post.

Oh...

And Fox is a faggot
Quote:

Last edited by Metazone; 01-18-2016 at 03:27 AM.
Old 01-18-2016, 03:26 AM   #385
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
Quote:
i'll quote this to keep it on deck because you're clearly a moron if you believe he's actually electable. enjoy the bumper sticker rhetoric til he goes the way of sarah palin.
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 03:29 AM   #386
King John
AKA Barry McCockiner

Quote:
Don't equate gun laws in the US with drug prohibition. One is allowed by the government and sold in stores, the other is run by criminals. The difference is if you restrict guns the majority of people won't look to go get "bootlegged" guns whereas with drugs - people wanna get high. See the difference?

And also what was said in the above post.

Oh...

And Fox is a faggot
The ones committing the crimes will.
Old 01-18-2016, 03:32 AM   #387
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdarOne View Post
no its fucking retarded. as are a majority of the things that come out of the guy's mouth. he sounds like a fifth grader trying to get to be class president by having "pizza friday everyday if I'm elected class prez!!"

all this guy does is come up with catch phrase ideas that pander to the lowest common denominator. I'm not surprised that your a fan. after all you are the guy who thought using pedophiles to prove a moronic point was a good idea.

all this shit does is prove that MURICA' is still filled with fucking idiots. most of them border the lower half of america and fill the middle.
ill go ahead and leave this here for all the alphas, lol gtfoh

Last edited by AdarOne; 01-18-2016 at 03:41 AM.
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 03:32 AM   #388
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
gotta love politics amirite guys?
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 03:33 AM   #389
AdarOne
shoots fair ones

Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
AdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICEAdarOne is NICE
so midwest guy and texas guy like trump...didnt see that coming.
AdarOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 03:33 AM   #390
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

Carry on........ smh
How'd you get a photo of Danny Torrance's first orgasm?

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
Franklin Drebin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 03:36 AM   #391
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Quote:
The ones committing the crimes will.
You do realise the majority of gun deaths in america are not the result of "people commiting crimes" most are crimes of passion or mistakes. Even those which are done by "lone gunman wack jobs" could easily be circumvented if the US had more robust laws regarding who has access to guns (especially ones which can hold a large amount of bullets).
Quote:
Old 01-18-2016, 03:36 AM   #392
paddy87

paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by FILTH View Post
you should only really take scotlands knife crime statistics from glasgow tbh,making it a nationwide stat doesn't show how concentrated the violence is.

that said,we have recently lost the title of "murder capital of europe" which is something i suppose.

also deeead at english guys in here talking shit about trump and republicans,when they elected tht pig fucking weasel cameron last year,smh

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 03:38 AM   #393
EndlessMike

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
EndlessMike is a PY Poster
This thread is worthy of a battle video archive forum?
EndlessMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 03:39 AM   #394
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
you should only really take scotlands knife crime statistics from glasgow tbh,making it a nationwide stat doesn't show how concentrated the violence is.

that said,we have recently lost the title of "murder capital of europe" which is something i suppose.

also deeead at english guys in here talking shit about trump and republicans,when they elected tht pig fucking weasel cameron last year,smh
Hey it is disgusting I know, but that asshole does not speak for all of us south of the border!

I am just glad we still have you in the union so we can maybe in the next election get rid of this tory scum government!
Quote:

Last edited by Metazone; 01-18-2016 at 03:41 AM.
Old 01-18-2016, 03:43 AM   #395
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin Drebin View Post
How'd you get a photo of Danny Torrance's first orgasm?

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

then rap a whole 16
Old 01-18-2016, 03:49 AM   #396
paddy87

paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Hey it is disgusting I know, but that asshole does not speak for all of us south of the border!

I am just glad we still have you in the union so we can maybe in the next election get rid of this tory scum government!
that aint gonna happen,you had your chance in may,we took 56/59 seats,and there was only 1 tory MP in scotland,theres not much mpre we can do,you fucked it up for yourselves,and us!

tbh camerons actions over the course of this parliament are gonna work wonders for the indy2 cause,even those who support a union in principle are gonna be driven to the good side because of his shit!

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-18-2016, 03:53 AM   #397
King John
AKA Barry McCockiner

Quote:
You do realise the majority of gun deaths in america are not the result of "people commiting crimes" most are crimes of passion or mistakes. Even those which are done by "lone gunman wack jobs" could easily be circumvented if the US had more robust laws regarding who has access to guns (especially ones which can hold a large amount of bullets).
Murder isn't the only crime associated with guns. If you're talking strictly gun related deaths, most are suicides. Unintentional deaths are the lowest percentage by far. Don't know where you got the "crime of passion" stat from.
Old 01-18-2016, 03:56 AM   #398
FILTH
Jesucio

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
Don't quote me on the stats but 9/10 ppl who get stabbed don't die

Like on a personal level out of 20 most recent ppl I know of myself getting stabbed, 1 died
fair enough. cant argue that point considering ive been stabbed myself and am still here.
i was just pointing out violence is the problem. be it by guns, knives, bats, whatever.
Old 01-18-2016, 04:00 AM   #399
Metazone
(⌐■_■)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
that aint gonna happen,you had your chance in may,we took 56/59 seats,and there was only 1 tory MP in scotland,theres not much mpre we can do,you fucked it up for yourselves,and us!

tbh camerons actions over the course of this parliament are gonna work wonders for the indy2 cause,even those who support a union in principle are gonna be driven to the good side because of his shit!
The indi issue isn't even a thing for the forseeable future, lets just stop these fucking nutjobs getting us out of europe. Then come back to that!
Quote:
Old 01-18-2016, 04:26 AM   #400
paddy87

Quote:
The indi issue isn't even a thing for the forseeable future, lets just stop these fucking nutjobs getting us out of europe. Then come back to that!
yes it is,more than most realise.if the rUK votes to leave the EU then scotlands parliament will declare a UDI.

the funny thing is,i thnk y'all are daft enough to vote to leave the EU,which will leave me with a smile for weeks

@hectorbizerk

Tags
8217, 8220, 8221, 8230, block, bring cologne to chicago, cantstumpthetrump, cba has hiv, druggies hatin trump, erikforeman confirmed weed hating nazi, every1 in here works 4 min wage, fresco >>, hippie circlejerk, i like bernie cuz he like rappers, noslug, omg lets go hug a tree gais, racism and pedophilia team up, sandersisthefuture, sjw's unite, socialistsanders, trigger: leftwingbubblesburst, trump winning, trump>>> do some research ppl, trump4prez, white fear of genetic annihilation