Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > The Yard
How do I get my Facebook back? :jordan:

Old 10-26-2016, 11:57 PM   #1
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
How do I get my Facebook back? :jordan:

Some hatin ass, coward ass snitch (probably from here or talkback) reported me for not using my government name, and now facebook wants me to identify myself. Can't do that because I work in civil service and so my name and title are public info, and I'd prefer to keep that out of private for obvious reasons. Plus, I don't want any of these weirdos that hate me for expressing my opinions to have access to my personal info, nor the info of my family and friends.

So what do I do, now? Facebook won't except any of my names.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 12:00 AM   #2
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Step 1:

Use your real name

You sign up to play by their rules if your want to use their services. Simple as.
You can keep all your info private if you'd want that. Just not your name.
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 12:05 AM   #3
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 943 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Damn, that's stupid.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 12:18 AM   #4
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
Step 1:

Use your real name

You sign up to play by their rules if your want to use their services. Simple as.
You can keep all your info private if you'd want that. Just not your name.
Ehhh, not gonna happen. People have been stalking and trying get intel on me for years, and I'm assuming there's a reason for it. If they're going so far as to report me in an attempt to obtain some of my personal information, I can only imagine what they would try and do with it, but I'm super cool off that. To be completely real, it's actually pretty disconcerting that someone cares this much to do this to me. I've never even been tempted to try and dig into anyone's personal lives, that type of thinking sounds crazy and obsessive to me.

But, I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles...
Old 10-27-2016, 12:34 AM   #5
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Ehhh, not gonna happen. People have been stalking and trying get intel on me for years, and I'm assuming there's a reason for it. If they're going so far as to report me in an attempt to obtain some of my personal information, I can only imagine what they would try and do with it, but I'm super cool off that. To be completely real, it's actually pretty disconcerting that someone cares this much to do this to me. I've never even been tempted to try and dig into anyone's personal lives, that type of thinking sounds crazy and obsessive to me.

But, I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles...
Oh yeah, people on Facebook can be crazy obsessive for sure. But if you don't want anyone to obtain your personal info, couldn't you just leave all that info out?
Don't add city, work, school, personal pics etc, use a throwaway e-mail account. Just your real name like Facebook wants you to. Sure there are 1000's of people with your name out there so noone would know it's you.
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 12:55 AM   #6
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
Oh yeah, people on Facebook can be crazy obsessive for sure. But if you don't want anyone to obtain your personal info, couldn't you just leave all that info out?
Don't add city, work, school, personal pics etc, use a throwaway e-mail account. Just your real name like Facebook wants you to. Sure there are 1000's of people with your name out there so noone would know it's you.
Yeah, but I already got a facebook with my name on it, and it has hella personal info
Old 10-27-2016, 03:06 AM   #7
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
you might just have to make a new one with a new name or something, i dunno if theres actually way around this i guess other than trying to plead your case to facebook?? idk how any of this shit works tbh never had this happen
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 11:10 PM   #8
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Yeah, but I already got a facebook with my name on it, and it has hella personal info
so you have a regular fb with your real name + a separate one you use anonymously for battle rap groups? i'm failing to understand how fb knows the anonymous fb account belongs to you? like it will only accept your real name? how?

and why not just abandon the anonymous one and make a new one?
wwjjddd? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 11:11 PM   #9
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
just now realizing this thread is old af
wwjjddd? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 12:43 AM   #10
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
Do you really think Charron fans will try to ruin your real life because you don't like Charron's battles?

The correct answer is "yes".
JC
All Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 01:00 AM   #11
6000GP
tupac back

Eh. I'm over it.
Old 11-08-2016, 08:25 PM   #12
VonKaiser

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
VonKaiser is not the worst person
Stop regularly arguing about fucking battle rap?

You're a grown man, ffs.
VonKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 11:46 PM   #13
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by VonKaiser View Post
Stop regularly arguing about fucking battle rap?

You're a grown man, ffs.
Who's arguing?

And what does that have to do with anything?