Charron 18 46.15%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-06-2016, 02:36 AM   #81
Ryuha

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Ryuha is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emseed View Post
He can use whatever angle he wants, if he takes the lazy approach then he will just make himself look bad. I even said previously in this thread that charrons angles were lazy and played out, I also mentioned his battle with Jonny Storm where he did nothing but played out mexican jokes. Hence why he lost both battles. He can use these angles if he wants but hes only going to make himself look bad. What I like about battle rap is the fact you can say all these things with the understanding that its only a battle and you get over it and shake hands after its done. I think you're being too sensitive for bonnie.
it's not a case of Charron being 'lazy', but rather-the fact that
he is terrible @ battling & desperately needs to resort to shock
value bars to get reactions...

gee...I wonder what Bonnie vs KKKaustic will be like
Ryuha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 04:04 AM   #82
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
lets be honest tho as soon as this battle was announced we knew what it was gonna be and that there was no chance of it surprising us
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 04:52 AM   #83
Emancee

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Fade in:

Brooklyn, 1978. Two young emcees meet on the corner of Nostrand Ave to see which one is better at calling the other a faggot. Later on in the development of hip hop, rhymes would be added.
The few recordings we have of the first battles are more like 'My DJ is the greatest, their DJ is inferior'. Most of the battles were just to add more energy to the jam.

But you are correct that since the relatively early on in rap, 'you're a faggot' has been used as a diss.
Unironic kids movie gun bars
Comparing a gun to a sports star with the same number
You get shot like INSERT PERSON WHO GOT SHOT
Comparing your gangsta to an animal (Wings/ falcon, long nose/ elephant etc)
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 02:28 PM   #84
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
I wish I battled her. If she Dick Checked me she would of felt a lot more. Charron = not worthy of dick check.
tell me more about Charron's dick

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 02:31 PM   #85
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1466 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
The few recordings we have of the first battles are more like 'My DJ is the greatest, their DJ is inferior'. Most of the battles were just to add more energy to the jam.

But you are correct that since the relatively early on in rap, 'you're a faggot' has been used as a diss.
You gotta work on your "yes, and" man
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 02:32 PM   #86
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2902 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emseed View Post
He can use whatever angle he wants, if he takes the lazy approach then he will just make himself look bad. I even said previously in this thread that charrons angles were lazy and played out, I also mentioned his battle with Jonny Storm where he did nothing but played out mexican jokes. Hence why he lost both battles. He can use these angles if he wants but hes only going to make himself look bad. What I like about battle rap is the fact you can say all these things with the understanding that its only a battle and you get over it and shake hands after its done. I think you're being too sensitive for bonnie.
Nah, I mean, she knows what she's getting into, but I'm saying why people shouldn't rap about those things and should move on, as it's cringe worthy as fuck. I think we're in agreeance, tbh, as it's not like I'm saying promoters should stop Charron from saying it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 06:37 PM   #87
ass2myface

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
ass2myface is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Nah, I mean, she knows what she's getting into, but I'm saying why people shouldn't rap about those things and should move on, as it's cringe worthy as fuck. I think we're in agreeance, tbh, as it's not like I'm saying promoters should stop Charron from saying it.
Far from a big corey fan, but other battlers who can rap a lot better then him, have used similar approaches in male/female battles tbh... Was watching the Tay Roc vs C3 battle the other day, and Roc called girl a stankin ass probably 15 times in the 1st round lol....TBH, don't recall many female vs male battles having much replay value...

Seems like you putting on the cape for Bonnie pretty hard on here.. Sure she was aware charron was going to take terrible angles against her, and she signed up for it...
ass2myface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 06:40 PM   #88
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by ass2myface View Post
Far from a big corey fan, but other battlers who can rap a lot better then him, have used similar approaches in male/female battles tbh... Was watching the Tay Roc vs C3 battle the other day, and Roc called girl a stankin ass probably 15 times in the 1st round lol....TBH, don't recall many female vs male battles having much replay value...

Seems like you putting on the cape for Bonnie pretty hard on here.. Sure she was aware charron was going to take terrible angles against her, and she signed up for it...
Tbh, I think I'm more frustrated because I check talkback and see a lot of "CHARRON TAUGHT THAT BITCH A LESSON" and this is kind of what Charron does in battles, so I dislike the approach more.
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:

Old 10-06-2016, 11:09 PM   #89
Battlehogg

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Battlehogg is better than Grind Time AustraliaBattlehogg is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchslap View Post
Charron
Aftershock, Battlehogg, Blaze Won, cooldoctormoney, djpompey, King John, MrMumbles905, Nick Vayne, pity poster, PJ Sumroc, SonnyDaze, The Kang, The Wrist, youdontwannabethatguy

This says it all.
@Battlehogg lookin' shakey!
Cmon homie. I know Charron pretty corny but Bonnie is straight up trash. She never wins.
Battlehogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 01:53 AM   #90
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershock View Post
I think it's kinda bullshit that she did that tbh

if he groped her, people would have swarmed him
double standard I guess
Regardless that it was touching and she got away with it....it wasn't really a bad thing to Charron or the crowd. I guess it was payback for all the pocket checks.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 01:54 AM   #91
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 641 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
tell me more about Charron's dick
I could tell ya........Do you like SHORT STORIES? LOL! LMFAO.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 10:54 AM   #92
pityposter
aka ekelon

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
pityposter User wishes battle rap was all still freestyled
Quote:
This @pityposter? Maybe not, this guy's got a full head of hair.
Ok?

I don't really know what to say in these types of situations, weirdo.
Old 10-07-2016, 10:56 AM   #93
pityposter
aka ekelon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
white trash posse rolling through!!!! how's the cross burnin party goin guys!?
You know your life's sad when you accuse other people of being white trash or racist just because they enjoyed Charron.
Old 10-07-2016, 02:30 PM   #94
riffic
RYD ;

Mentioned: 1466 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
You know your life's sad when you accuse other people of being white trash or racist just because they enjoyed Charron.
Of course you used the format of a Jeff Foxworthy joke to say this
i have buddies who told me about a guy falling while snowboarding and injuring his ribs to the point that it messed up his breath control, so he had to sit out of his hobby for a few months. something tells me they were talking about psycoses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 02:56 PM   #95
Ryuha

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Ryuha is not the worst person
Quote:
mite bee redneck
Ryuha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 04:10 PM   #96
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 427 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

if you mentioned any other battler I'd agree
Old 10-07-2016, 09:20 PM   #97
pityposter
aka ekelon

Quote:
Who the fuck is Jeff Foxworthy?
Old 10-07-2016, 09:45 PM   #98
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Upon reflection one of the worst battles this year
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 07:07 AM   #99
Hitchslap
Plz don't touch my RAF

Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Hitchslap is not the worst person
Quote:
Ok?

I don't really know what to say in these types of situations, weirdo.
You're an old, bald, loser.
Hitchslap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 03:09 PM   #100
Hughms

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Hughms is not the worst person
in what world could Bon Bon the Don be construed as even worth a chuckle?
Hughms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2016, 03:42 PM   #101
pityposter
aka ekelon

Quote:
You're an old, bald, loser.
I'm in my 20s and I keep a buzz cut. I think that still counts as not bald
Old 10-08-2016, 04:11 PM   #102
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
I'm in my 20s and I keep a buzz cut. I think that still counts as not bald
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-08-2016, 05:17 PM   #103
rogermellie

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
You'd think after Charoon got his title shot and Pat proved why he should never have been in contention for it, that he would move on and so would his fans but no, he still has to talk about how he should be the next champ in every battle and his fans still post stupid shit like "When is Charron gonna get that title shot!"
Quote:
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 09:51 PM   #104
Skr33
Registered Loser

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Skr33 is not the worst person
Quote:
This shit leaned me.

Who had a line about giving off "that Chet from Weird Science vibe"?

EDIT: Was it Reverse Live?
Skr33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 12:11 AM   #105
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
You'd think after Charoon got his title shot and Pat proved why he should never have been in contention for it, that he would move on and so would his fans but no, he still has to talk about how he should be the next champ in every battle and his fans still post stupid shit like "When is Charron gonna get that title shot!"
I think we just have to accept that eventually Charron will get the title. As KOTD's poster boy, it is only a matter of time before they can't find a contender and give Charron his chance again.
Old 10-26-2016, 06:17 AM   #106
MrMumbles905
Repping East905

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
MrMumbles905 is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
I think we just have to accept that eventually Charron will get the title. As KOTD's poster boy, it is only a matter of time before they can't find a contender and give Charron his chance again.
Hes hardly been KOTD poster boy

That would be Diz who has been handed titleshots
Charron has prob had to work the hardest for his shot other than Arcane.

He def is in contention for the title, But not #1 contender

BMTO - SNOW WHITE ON DA BLOCK vs MZBLACKPEARL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBrh4rIwjQ

DAT KING SHIT!!! Entertainment blog
MrMumbles905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 09:41 AM   #107
Emancee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMumbles905 View Post
Hes hardly been KOTD poster boy

That would be Diz who has been handed titleshots
Charron has prob had to work the hardest for his shot other than Arcane.

He def is in contention for the title, But not #1 contender
Diz is kotd's biggest talent (note, didn't say best),so always gets the benefits of that.

I think Charron is definitely the poster boy of kotd. Sure he got his shot late, but he was getting guys like Clips, Saurus and pre-retardation DNA on the way there. He also keeps having his big performances on other leagues (There are only four Charron performances I rate and none are kotd ones), got Pat after some very shaky performances, and he got their TV spot.
Old 10-26-2016, 10:49 AM   #108
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
His angle shouldn't have been "you're a female therefore I am saying these things" because that's lazy as fuck and lame. Why can't he battle Bonnie and criticise how she is in battles, or her attitude, or something else about her other than her gender? Also, imagine that he battles someone black and his entire angle is around the fact that battler is black, and all he uses are really bad racial stereotypes. Imagine him doing that in Toronto and not New York. In Toronto he'd get away with it, and in New York he'd get his ass whooped. Same situation with rapping about how Bonnie is a woman the entire time. He was safe in a room mainly full of white dudes, basically calling a black woman a slut.

Seriously, Bonnie's a person and, as such, is flawed. If someone insists on using battle rap as insult comedy, maybe they should find something that's interesting to say and not just "lol women r cunts" jokes that appeal to the worst fucking people like Nick Vayne.
weird post tbh.

criticise charron for words,then excuse bonnies actions because shes a human and therefor flawed :/ no excuse for charrons material in this day and age,but trying to say bonnie can grab a guys dick because she's human is just stupid.

this is such a weird subject,but your opinions on it are fucked.

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 12:21 PM   #109
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Seanzo is tumblrkin, he cant help himself
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 01:28 PM   #110
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
weird post tbh.

criticise charron for words,then excuse bonnies actions because shes a human and therefor flawed :/ no excuse for charrons material in this day and age,but trying to say bonnie can grab a guys dick because she's human is just stupid.

this is such a weird subject,but your opinions on it are fucked.
I wasn't saying Bonnie is allowed to slap Charron's dick because she's flawed; I was saying that, because she's flawed, if you want to go "personal", there are other things to rap about in regards to her than just her gender.

Also, Nick Vayne believes women always lie about rape and are only trying to hide shame for sex they had. He's a horrible person.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-26-2016, 01:31 PM   #111
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
I wasn't saying Bonnie is allowed to slap Charron's dick because she's flawed; I was saying that, because she's flawed, if you want to go "personal", there are other things to rap about in regards to her than just her gender.

Also, Nick Vayne believes women always lie about rape and are only trying to hide shame for sex they had. He's a horrible person.
it just seemed a really weird post,i get what you mean though.

yeah i aint a fan of vayne nor do i endorse his views on anything,let alone victim blaming.

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 11:52 PM   #112
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Some sure do. You're still Tumblrkin tho and you'll have to live with that for the rest of your life.
Old 10-27-2016, 12:14 AM   #113
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
Some sure do. You're still Tumblrkin tho and you'll have to live with that for the rest of your life.
I'm positive you've spent more time having non-consensual sex with women than I have spent on Tumblr
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-27-2016, 12:41 AM   #114
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Quote:
I'm positive you've spent more time having non-consensual sex with women than I have spent on Tumblr
That's probably true. My girl won't accept it when I'm tired, and I've got a busy life so I'm tired a lot.

Doesn't make you any less of a lovechild of the typical non-binary, gender-is-a-social-construct pansexual tumblrkins tho.
Old 10-27-2016, 01:20 AM   #115
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
That's probably true. My girl won't accept it when I'm tired, and I've got a busy life so I'm tired a lot.

Doesn't make you any less of a lovechild of the typical non-binary, gender-is-a-social-construct pansexual tumblrkins tho.
It's funny how you assume not being okay with rape makes me a social justice warrior. Maybe it's just that you're an awful human being?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-27-2016, 01:30 AM   #116
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Quote:
It's funny how you assume not being okay with rape makes me a social justice warrior. Maybe it's just that you're an awful human being?
You've never seen me claim it's okay, just that some women lie about it.

You being a raging SJW has nothing to do with that subject tho, you just ooze the everything-is-transphobic, safe-space-having, only-autocorrect-is-stopping-me-from-typing-womyn vibe.
Old 10-27-2016, 01:44 AM   #117
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
You've never seen me claim it's okay, just that some women lie about it.

You being a raging SJW has nothing to do with that subject tho, you just ooze the everything-is-transphobic, safe-space-having, only-autocorrect-is-stopping-me-from-typing-womyn vibe.
We've seen the quotes from you, Nick. How many rape allegations have been made against you?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-27-2016, 01:52 AM   #118
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Quote:
We've seen the quotes from you, Nick. How many rape allegations have been made against you?
Than don't tumblrinterpret a perfectly valid statement. And 0, obvisouly.

How many womyn have you saved on the internet tho? And how many of those have rewarded you with the sex?
Old 10-27-2016, 02:02 AM   #119
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
Than don't tumblrinterpret a perfectly valid statement. And 0, obvisouly.

How many womyn have you saved on the internet tho? And how many of those have rewarded you with the sex?
Pretty sure I'm not coming to any women's rescue anywhere, and I do just fine for myself. Especially considering I live in a world where consent matters.

Nice try with the straw man, though. Do you run into a lot of social justice warriors there in the Netherlands, and you're lashing out because of that?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 10-27-2016, 02:09 AM   #120
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Pretty sure I'm not coming to any women's rescue anywhere, and I do just fine for myself.
So that's a definite 0.

Shocker.

Tags
wd6ix