Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives > Hall of Shame
Is JJDD denying the holocost?

Old 03-15-2016, 02:23 AM   #121
EchosMyron

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
EchosMyron is not the worst person
"so you not gonna believe it just cuz it's Nazi propaganda?" - John John Da Don
LMAO. JJDD takes the infinity L!

Who ever let a little Nazi propaganda get in the way of blind faith?

Last edited by EchosMyron; 03-15-2016 at 02:31 AM.
EchosMyron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 02:41 AM   #122
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by EchosMyron View Post
"so you not gonna believe it just cuz it's Nazi propaganda?" - John John Da Don
LMAO. JJDD takes the infinity L!

Who ever let a little Nazi propaganda get in the way of blind faith?
oh my god
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 03:41 AM   #123
system
Shit.

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
system is not the worst person
JJDD vs Iron Solomon
system is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 03:46 AM   #124
averagejoe

Mentioned: 1159 Post(s)
averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
i love the standards y'all placing on this retard like it's appalling and shocking he's a total retard

this the dude who said the way john clawed the van DAMN!!!!

basically all these battlers are retarded as fuck

averagejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 03:50 AM   #125
averagejoe

averagejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local leagueaveragejoe is a vet in their local league
this hate is not a representation of people with mental disabilities so maybe use another derogatory adjective
Old 03-15-2016, 04:01 AM   #126
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
I dunno though, like she says at the end "Against someone who has disabilities"

Calling an actual disabled person retarded is def really offensive, same with calling a gay person a faggot.

But when its used generally I tend to look at them both as different words.

I can def see both sides of things. All about perception, you got black folks who are offended by Nigga as much as Nigger because they can't not associate the 2 words, despite the differences.

Similarly you got kids growing up today hearing Faggot and Retard used so casually they don't associate those 2 words with the original intent behind them.

At this point I think a lot of people view retard as just an insulting way to say stupid/idioit/moron and describe disabled people as just being disabled/handicapped.

I def throw retard around a lot but I'm not thinking about chicks like her when I do(Thats for when I jerk off....Too much? lol...)
Old 03-15-2016, 04:06 AM   #127
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
At this point I think a lot of people view retard as just an insulting way to say stupid/idioit/moron and describe disabled people as just being disabled/handicapped.
thats the problem. using it as a derogatory term is completely saying that its a negative thing to have a mental disability

imagine having one or having a love one with one and hearing that
its not even an insult..except to ppl with mental disabilities

i know im annoying with that shit but i only said something cuz 90% of his post was the word in a derogatory way
Old 03-15-2016, 04:08 AM   #128
averagejoe

i aint on some moral high horse either. i used the term loosely in the past and i got straight blasted on a public bus of 20 people by a family member of someone who has a mental disability

and she was right and had that never happened idk how many ppl i would of hurt without knowing it.. thats y i point it out whenever i can cuz ppl just dont know like i didnt

saying john john is that girl in that video because he spewing hate and false info
who is that insulting exactly?

Last edited by averagejoe; 03-15-2016 at 04:12 AM.
Old 03-15-2016, 04:15 AM   #129
EchosMyron

Quote:
thats the problem. using it as a derogatory term is completely saying that its a negative thing to have a mental disability
Mental disabilities aren't a good thing. It is negative to have a mental disability.
Old 03-15-2016, 04:21 AM   #130
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
Quote:

i know im annoying with that shit but i only said something cuz 90% of his post was the word in a derogatory way
i expect someone with a mental disability to be stupid because that's the issue. i expect someone with enough functioning brain power to use a computer to not deny the holocaust

jjdd is a retard

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 06:43 AM   #131
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
JJDD confirmed white supremacist. Somehow, deep down, I always knew.

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 08:55 AM   #132
DonnaDaMom
LoM

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
DonnaDaMom is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtongsta View Post
perfect
DonnaDaMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 11:01 AM   #133
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
They shoulda never gave these niggas twitter , literally typing out any retarded thought that pops into their heads
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 12:54 PM   #134
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:

Quote:
i aint on some moral high horse either. i used the term loosely in the past and i got straight blasted on a public bus of 20 people by a family member of someone who has a mental disability

and she was right and had that never happened idk how many ppl i would of hurt without knowing it.. thats y i point it out whenever i can cuz ppl just dont know like i didnt

saying john john is that girl in that video because he spewing hate and false info
I agree that saying "retard" casually is insensitive and it's def something I am guilty of and I need to work on that. I wanted to ask you though, how do you feel about this sort of language being used for the sake of comedy? For example, a few weeks ago on the DBD show they were talking about Organik referring to Charron as a "suicidal retard" and saying "he said it himself!" I though that shit was hilarious. I think highly offensive and insensitive things can and should be used in comedy. It's cheap when it's solely for shock value but packaged with creativity and a message it's gold. Louis CK is really good at walking that line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
i expect someone with a mental disability to be stupid because that's the issue. i expect someone with enough functioning brain power to use a computer to not deny the holocaust

jjdd is a retard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOLbuFVG0fs
You do realize that Michael Scott clips hurts your case right? Lol
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 01:16 PM   #135
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
calling someone stupid is insensitive to dumb people who mean well!

"Nigga, I'll untwist your corn rows with a crossbow and toss your lost soul to the crossroads." - Pumpkinhead (RIP)
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 01:38 PM   #136
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 414 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
...and they say Jews are pushy

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. calicoe
5. pat stay
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 02:22 PM   #137
EchosMyron

Quote:
You could just as easily use this logic to claim it's not okay to say any number of words. My brother got shit sleep because he was up all night studying for a test. When I saw him in the morning I jokingly said "dude it looks like you developed stage 4 leukemia over night." This is using a medical condition as an insult to remark on someones physical appearance. It could very well offend someone with cancer. But only the most overly sensitive or disingenuous among us could think I intended malice toward sick people. You would need to use the least charitable interpretation of my words to be offended.

Similarly an old friend of mine in highschool could never tell when girls were obviously being flirtatious or even straight up flirting. Sometimes I'd tell him "yo what the fuck are you blind?" Using another tragic medical condition as an insult. A way of saying 1. He cant see in the literal sense 2. He lacks the clarity of mind to be aware of his opportunities. Again, this could clearly be offensive to blind people. But offense is rarely given and often taken.

Do you or would you use these words this way? If so can you justify their use considering your stance on the word "retard?" Is it just special pleading to your specific sensibilities because of what happened to you on a bus one time? Or do you think "blind" and my other example are also off the table?

Do you recognize that it's more than a bit exploitative to use that video clip -- clearly as a shaming tactic -- when even the women in the video herself specifies the term not be used against people with mental disabilities? Why are you offended on her behalf when the scenario she's complaining about didn't even happen?

Quote:
Deliberately dishonest. Nobody said this. This is the least charitable interpretation possible. You shouldn't have to lie like this to justify your offence.
Old 03-15-2016, 03:01 PM   #138
Triptych
ɥɔʎʇdıɹ⊥

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Triptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time AustraliaTriptych is better than Grind Time Australia
I appreciated how the primary candidate ballots were in multiple choice format today.
Old 03-15-2016, 03:23 PM   #139
Jaybird

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Jaybird is not the worst person
John John kind of sucks too. When you think about all the people out there that are somewhat original or unique Jjdd just seems kinda paint by numbers.

My grandfather had an eye taken out and 6 fingers blown off by a nazi grenade after escaping treblinka. Shit definitely happened
Jaybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 03:31 PM   #140
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 564 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
They shoulda never gave these niggers twitter , literally typing out any retarded thought that pops into their heads
fixed that for you

I'm sure this is what you meant to say
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 04:38 PM   #141
Franklin Drebin
Police Squad

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Franklin Drebin is better than Grind Time AustraliaFranklin Drebin is better than Grind Time Australia
Hitler coming to power made every Jew wimble then.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.
Franklin Drebin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 05:08 PM   #142
rogermellie

rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
fixed that for you

He's black.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityposter View Post
And yes, I promise you, on everything, you don't want any of this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamHBY View Post
I'd say Chef Trez is my Bangz

Last edited by rogermellie; 03-15-2016 at 05:11 PM.
rogermellie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 05:17 PM   #143
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
fixed that for you

Foh
Old 03-15-2016, 05:21 PM   #144
averagejoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
I agree that saying "retard" casually is insensitive and it's def something I am guilty of and I need to work on that. I wanted to ask you though, how do you feel about this sort of language being used for the sake of comedy? For example, a few weeks ago on the DBD show they were talking about Organik referring to Charron as a "suicidal retard" and saying "he said it himself!" I though that shit was hilarious. I think highly offensive and insensitive things can and should be used in comedy. It's cheap when it's solely for shock value but packaged with creativity and a message it's gold. Louis CK is really good at walking that line.

You do realize that Michael Scott clips hurts your case right? Lol
idk thats tuff. when i got put on blast for saying it it wasnt in a derogatory way and i still offended people.. living with a mental disability or some1 with one is such a huge struggle i would never want to add any negativity to their life no matter wat "my intention" is. its how it affects them. now how i perceive it "should" affect them
Old 03-15-2016, 05:32 PM   #145
averagejoe

Quote:
Do you recognize that it's more than a bit exploitative to use that video clip -- clearly as a shaming tactic -- when even the women in the video herself specifies the term not be used against people with mental disabilities? Why are you offended on her behalf when the scenario she's complaining about didn't even happen?
ur whole post is so offensive to me. and EG wasnt at all when he said it

nobody is being shamed. nobody is being insulted. the women in the video did specify that. your using a shaming tactic because ur completely ignoring the massive movement (which i clearly talked about) about the world in general and SPECIFICALLY in a derogatory way. being a victim herself is an EXAMPLE of a derogatory way

FACT OF THE MATTER (for anyone else who is as ignorant is this pos)

when you use retard as a synonym for stupid or idiot, you are saying that all people with intellectual disabilities are stupid

^ And this is not fucking true

Last edited by averagejoe; 03-15-2016 at 05:34 PM.
Old 03-15-2016, 05:39 PM   #146
averagejoe

@EchosMyron why dont u hear it from ppl who are affected

this video specifically is about people using it not directly and not just in a derogatory way since u wanna attack me for not posting it

yall like to argue but i would put a thousand bucks on any of u guys making any of ur arguments to someone who is affected by this. u wouldnt cuz ur not actually pieces of shit u just like to pretend... i need a break dont expect a response ass hole
Old 03-15-2016, 06:20 PM   #147
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
He's black.
That's cool. I'm a flying saucer. You can be whatever you want on the Internet.
Old 03-15-2016, 06:25 PM   #148
youdontwannabethatguy
VIP

Quote:
No he knows because he knows who i am in real life , inspector Clouseau you aint.
Old 03-15-2016, 06:30 PM   #149
Ryuha

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Ryuha is not the worst person
Quote:
you lack fundamental social awareness...don't you know that buses
have functions/sections on them especially made for 'disabled people'?

Like...I don't walk into a room full of white people & address my 'nigga'
across the room like:

"AYE!!!! WADDUP MY NIGGA"!!!!!!

you aware of the concept of 'barber shop talk'?
Ryuha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 07:36 PM   #150
EchosMyron

Quote:
ur whole post is so offensive to me. and EG wasnt at all when he said it

nobody is being shamed. nobody is being insulted. the women in the video did specify that. your using a shaming tactic because ur completely ignoring the massive movement (which i clearly talked about) about the world in general and SPECIFICALLY in a derogatory way. being a victim herself is an EXAMPLE of a derogatory way
You're rambling. Half this shit makes no sense. I watched the video again and she clearly says "against someone who has a mental disability." Though from how poorly you worded it; it's possible you're acknowledging that. Wouldn't match your tone, though.

Also, dude... Ignoring something isn't a shaming tactic. Which I didn't even do. Deliberately mischaracterizing what someone said to suggest they're directly insulting a little handicapped girl IS a shaming tactic.

Quote:
FACT OF THE MATTER (for anyone else who is as ignorant is this pos)

when you use retard as a synonym for stupid or idiot, you are saying that all people with intellectual disabilities are stupid

^ And this is not fucking true
People have different opinions than you. No matter how big you make the font you'll never be the arbiter of metaphorical language. People use the same argument for why you shouldn't call someone a "Pussy." That it's disparaging to all women via the association. Others disagree. There's an argument to be made for both sides of that discussion. Similar to the one I attempted to have with you. The only difference is I dont consider my stance to be the only morally just stance to take. I dont call people who disagree with me "ignorant pieces of shit."

It seems you're incapable of having this discussion because you're too busy getting triggered and typing in size 5 font.

Quote:
@EchosMyron why dont u hear it from ppl who are affected

this video specifically is about people using it not directly and not just in a derogatory way since u wanna attack me for not posting it
How did I attack you for not posting this video? I didn't even attack you period. I pointed out you were being dishonest because you were. What the fuck are you talking about? Do you wanna actually address my points or just link to videos parroting your previously established views?

Here's another one you can watch. It's got a celebrity cameo and everything.

Quote:
yall like to argue but i would put a thousand bucks on any of u guys making any of ur arguments to someone who is affected by this. u wouldnt cuz ur not actually pieces of shit u just like to pretend... i need a break dont expect a response ass hole
So you're not going to address the actual post. You're just gonna get emotional, call me an asshole and a piece of shit, then rage quit. Wow, what a really great progressive guy you are!

Old 03-15-2016, 08:03 PM   #151
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
language is arbitrary. words only hold the meanings we associate with them. the reason things like the current discussion in this thread (which originally had a different topic that was both more entertaining and more unsettling imo) come to be and become so heated is because of the very fact that different people may well have formed very different associations with the same words. it would therefore be retarded as fuck to say everybody who doesn't like using the R-word is a fucking pussy. that's faggot shit.

you see what i did there? i hold absolutely no grudge against handicapped or homosexual people, and i love women (and their vaginas. ooooh yeah). i can still use those words cause if i use them like i did above, for me personally, there's no connection to these more literal definitions of the terms. the entire intention of that sentence was for me to say "it is dumb to say everybody that doesn't like using the R-word is oversensitive. that is an idiotic attitude".

and if you really wanna break it down to what certain words historically meant "originally", you're kind of at a dead-end there. not only would i argue that that is not really relevant in the first place, but then you'd end up with a "faggot" being a bundle of sticks. the relation to a deragatory term for gay men is rather transparent, but that is exactly the point: it's a metaphorical relation. just like taking the same word, keeping the deragatory part but removing the homosexual connection is a metaphorical relation. and words like "stupid" also used to refer specifically to mentally handicapped people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 08:33 PM   #152
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 509 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Me and Eurgh shared a fag when he came to DC
(yes homo)

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 08:45 PM   #153
EchosMyron

John John never elaborated on this joint...

I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he meant that he agrees on the commonly accepted history for Hitler's plan. But considering his other blatantly anti semitic posts about the jewish plot to overthrow America... I can't be sure.

Ganik's reaction was great.
Old 03-15-2016, 08:47 PM   #154
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 509 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:

I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he meant that he agrees on the commonly accepted history for Hitler's plan. But considering his other blatantly anti semitic posts about the jewish plot to overthrow America... I can't be sure.

Jews have never done anything to no one
now shut your white mouth and vote for Bernie

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 09:11 PM   #155
rogermellie

rogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICErogermellie is NICE
Quote:
Lol why are you just making baseless assumptions about somebody's race though? I've met him twice, I have no reason to lie.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-15-2016, 09:42 PM   #156
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:

how stupid would a black man have to be to agree with a plan that ends in the doom of him and his people. i think it's pretty clear he means that he doesn't disagree with the common historical narrative of what Hitler's plan was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 09:48 PM   #157
SushiX

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
SushiX is not the worst person
What in the actual fuck is wrong with Jon Jon.
SushiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 09:50 PM   #158
EchosMyron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Diary View Post
how stupid would a black man have to be to agree with a plan that ends in the doom of him and his people. i think it's pretty clear he means that he doesn't disagree with the common historical narrative of what Hitler's plan was.
Well stupidity aside because JJDD has proved himself to be plenty stupid over the last few days. My post was saying that his intention was probably that he doesn't dispute the history on that specific point. He's not agreeing or disagreeing with the plan. He's agreeing about what the plan was historically.

But it's funny that the way he worded it makes it seem like he's pro Hitler.
Old 03-15-2016, 09:53 PM   #159
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogermellie View Post
Lol why are you just making baseless assumptions about somebody's race though? I've met him twice, I have no reason to lie.
I didn't say what he was or wasnt, but I'm still pretty sure that I fixed the quote to be what he meant to say
Old 03-15-2016, 10:13 PM   #160
rogermellie

Quote:
I didn't say what he was or wasnt, but I'm still pretty sure that I fixed the quote to be what he meant to say
I cant argue with that to be fair. He's normally on the nazis side in debates.
Quote:
Quote:

Tags
8230, ed is right, ed the only reason i come here, ed's a gay white crack addict, facts, half white gp overcompensates again, hitler was right, its okay to be retarded, more liek lolocaust amirite?, staywoke, white is right chimp, white people retarded