Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Why R "Sum" Fans So Desperate For Us To Care About "Blowoff Battles"?

Old 05-06-2014, 08:36 PM   #1
WillyJoeBoo

Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
WillyJoeBoo is a PY Poster
Why R "Sum" Fans So Desperate For Us To Care About "Blowoff Battles"?

?
?

?
?

?
?

?
?

im seeing in increase in posters that are getting mad that we dont care about blowoff battles... but "why" do they want us to care so bad? its like they are seeking our approval... but why care wut we think? if u feel that Fanny Pack Jack beat Head Ice... theres nothing wrong with that... its ur opinion... and u can say it...

however.. they are frustrated because we are not convinced... newsflash dumbshits... we are not gonna be convinced "that way"... in order for us to be convinced... a battler doesnt "battle one of the greats"... he has to have "performances" on par with them in his resume... r u to stu stupid to understand tha lmfao

its very fuckin simple... joe snuffy is not better than Lebron if he beats him in a game of one on one... everyone will laugh... and when it comes time to select their top players... they will include lebron.. and not joe snuffy... do u not understand that lmfao

if joe snuffy wants to regarded as great like lebron... he doesnt beat lebron in a game of one on one... that will do nothing... he has to have "great performances" like lebron... same in battle rap or anything else competitive... its quite simple really lmfao

also... u have one other problem... theres a one sided war going on with the non-street vs street battlers... the non street battlers are all over it... to the street battlers... they dont care at all... they are pushing something that isnt there.. bottom line...

the point of the thread is to educate and hopefully wake up sum of these dumbshits lmfao

in short... stop begging us to stamp these dudes
Old 05-06-2014, 08:47 PM   #2
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
examples plz

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Luke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 08:51 PM   #3
WillyJoeBoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
examples plz
u already know them... why are u trying to play sum mental gymnastics with me right now lmfao...

wut am i supposed to be scared to say them? bahahahs

verb vs ah di boom
verb vs caustic
big t vs bender
fresco vs yung ill
etc...

u already know them
Old 05-06-2014, 08:54 PM   #4
666 ^ChAdiLLaC^ 666

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
666 ^ChAdiLLaC^ 666 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyJoeBoo View Post
?
?

?
?

?
?

?
?

im seeing in increase in posters that are getting mad that we dont care about blowoff battles... but "why" do they want us to care so bad? its like they are seeking our approval... but why care wut we think? if u feel that Fanny Pack Jack beat Head Ice... theres nothing wrong with that... its ur opinion... and u can say it...

however.. they are frustrated because we are not convinced... newsflash dumbshits... we are not gonna be convinced "that way"... in order for us to be convinced... a battler doesnt "battle one of the greats"... he has to have "performances" on par with them in his resume... r u to stu stupid to understand tha lmfao

its very fuckin simple... joe snuffy is not better than Lebron if he beats him in a game of one on one... everyone will laugh... and when it comes time to select their top players... they will include lebron.. and not joe snuffy... do u not understand that lmfao

if joe snuffy wants to regarded as great like lebron... he doesnt beat lebron in a game of one on one... that will do nothing... he has to have "great performances" like lebron... same in battle rap or anything else competitive... its quite simple really lmfao

also... u have one other problem... theres a one sided war going on with the non-street vs street battlers... the non street battlers are all over it... to the street battlers... they dont care at all... they are pushing something that isnt there.. bottom line...

the point of the thread is to educate and hopefully wake up sum of these dumbshits lmfao

in short... stop begging us to stamp these dudes
How can this fuckin diva say he loves selena when he's suckin weinah?
666 ^ChAdiLLaC^ 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 08:57 PM   #5
WillyJoeBoo

the whole situation is funnily similar to a nerd getting dressed up in his best nautica outfit and going over to a cool guys house while hes just bummin around in his baasketball shorts and sayin:

"see see... i do have more swag than u'

"well ya Brett... u do at this exact moment... but im actually just wearing this laying around the house... but i could go pull out my trues, j's, etc and shit on ur gay little outfit if i wanted to... but why even do that... everyone already knows wut it is lmfao"

exit Brett leaving as though he has more swag due to exactly wut happened that moment

thats basically the perfect analogy lmfao
Old 05-06-2014, 08:58 PM   #6
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
How do you feel about the fact that B Magic was on BRA a week or 2 ago saying battle rappers who show up to battles just for a check are idiots because big names are watching and its more beneficial to show up every battle and do your thing than it is to just get paid?
Old 05-06-2014, 09:00 PM   #7
WillyJoeBoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
How do you feel about the fact that B Magic was on BRA a week or 2 ago saying battle rappers who show up to battles just for a check are idiots because big names are watching and its more beneficial to show up every battle and do your thing than it is to just get paid?
i feel as though its the exact right thing he should say... i would say the same if i was him... smart play
Old 05-06-2014, 09:04 PM   #8
ekelon
Banned

Mentioned: 591 Post(s)
ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Knew that verb vs caustic mention was coming...

So...by what you're saying.

If caustics next battle is better or on par with verbs last opponent/performance, caustic, caustic is better than verb?

The forced delusion is obv. Sorry.
ekelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 09:06 PM   #9
WillyJoeBoo

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Knew that verb vs caustic mention was coming...

So...by what you're saying.

If caustics next battle is better or on par with verbs last opponent, caustic, caustic is better than verb?

The forced delusion is obv. Sorry.
what is the last grade u "completed" young man?
Old 05-06-2014, 09:06 PM   #10
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2889 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
100% agree with this thread. Kind of sick of watching battles where better battlers don't turn up and then people act as if it's meaningful that they lost.

I don't want to watch battles where both people didn't try to win. So, yeah, Caustic beat Verb and Charron beat Arsonal. Both battles were lousy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 09:08 PM   #11
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Luke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time AustraliaLuke is better than Grind Time Australia
Honestly I dont think you can compare Verb vs Goodz to Big T vs Bender.

Why? Because Verb vs Goodz is a traditional matchup - one "brand" of battlers battling each other....And within this brand, Goodz doesn't deserve to battle Verb. That's just laughable. It's like letting Young Kannon battle Loaded Lux or something loool.

But Big T and Bender is a "brand" clash - and the "work put in" and "tier" differs greatly according to which camp you fall into. Bender has put in just as much work and is rated just as highly by the KOTD fans as the URL fans rate Big T.

Top Five Best at "Flow", all time - Joey Jihad, E Ness, Arsonal, Calicoe, Yung Ill (when he is on point)
Old 05-06-2014, 09:10 PM   #12
WillyJoeBoo

@Luke did i miss a post? whos comparing verb vs goodz to big t vs bender? or are u just telling us for our own knowledge that we shouldnt compare the two in case we are planning to in the future?
Old 05-06-2014, 09:12 PM   #13
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
The only reason Canibus didn't prepare for Dizaster was that Canibus knew if he trolled Diz he would win without having to win. It's like what Daylyt does he can troll you in a battle and win in the end without really having to win. That's why shit like this happens and it's crazy but it works depending on what you're doing.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 09:17 PM   #14
ekelon
Banned

ekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokesekelon Three rounds of Loe Pesci chokes
Quote:
what is the last grade u "completed" young man?
2nd.

School holds you back.
Old 05-06-2014, 09:17 PM   #15
efarrell
VIP

efarrell is not the worst person
Quote:
the whole situation is funnily similar to a nerd getting dressed up in his best nautica outfit and going over to a cool guys house while hes just bummin around in his baasketball shorts and sayin:

"see see... i do have more swag than u'

"well ya Brett... u do at this exact moment... but im actually just wearing this laying around the house... but i could go pull out my trues, j's, etc and shit on ur gay little outfit if i wanted to... but why even do that... everyone already knows wut it is lmfao"

exit Brett leaving as though he has more swag due to exactly wut happened that moment

thats basically the perfect analogy lmfao
Love this lmaooooo so true

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 05-06-2014, 09:18 PM   #16
ekelon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
The only reason Canibus didn't prepare for Dizaster was that Canibus knew if he trolled Diz he would win without having to win. It's like what Daylyt does he can troll you in a battle and win in the end without really having to win. That's why shit like this happens and it's crazy but it works depending on what you're doing.
Umm no

Canibus prepared...

Just not up to par with 2013 battle material.

He trolled himself if anything.
Old 05-06-2014, 09:34 PM   #17
Trill Murray

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Trill Murray is not the worst person
Quote:
Honestly I dont think you can compare Verb vs Goodz to Big T vs Bender.

Why? Because Verb vs Goodz is a traditional matchup - one "brand" of battlers battling each other....And within this brand, Goodz doesn't deserve to battle Verb. That's just laughable. It's like letting Young Kannon battle Loaded Lux or something loool.
no it's not thats a terrible comparison hahahahaahahaha

list of people Goodz has battled:

Head ICE
Conceited
Hollow
Hitman Holla
Arsonal
K-Shine
X-Factor
Tech 9 (when he was that nigga)

some of the best to ever do it are on that list, and he hasn't gotten bodied by a single one of them.....so why shouldn't he battle verb? plus the vlogs leadin up to it could be funny as shit seeing as how clips/verb/goodz are the funniest at that shit

the highest person YK has battled is JC

I just hope youre trolling lol
you play for the worst team and you the 3rd string option,you gettin yo ass whooped, and everybody on the first team watchin, this we clap hammers here batman premiere that clip release got at least 13 droppin!!" -JC against Chilla
Trill Murray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 10:06 PM   #18
WillyJoeBoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill Murray View Post
no it's not thats a terrible comparison hahahahaahahaha

list of people Goodz has battled:

Head ICE
Conceited
Hollow
Hitman Holla
Arsonal
K-Shine
X-Factor
Tech 9 (when he was that nigga)

some of the best to ever do it are on that list, and he hasn't gotten bodied by a single one of them.....so why shouldn't he battle verb? plus the vlogs leadin up to it could be funny as shit seeing as how clips/verb/goodz are the funniest at that shit

the highest person YK has battled is JC

I just hope youre trolling lol
nah @Luke isnt trolling... he just has a lot to learn
Old 05-06-2014, 10:34 PM   #19
Trill Murray

yeah at the end of the day, if you wanna move up, you need to face the battlers that are stepping stones, and put on your best performances against them, not the niggas who you won't benefit from battling....some battlers need to realize raising your stock is from calculated shit...until you've put in the work and faced better and better comp...then you might get a good performance from a top battler

the only reason the PGs are pushing to battle top tier dudes is b/c URL is in a spot where there are only the most popular battlers, and the new unheard of PG battlers...and nothing really in between...and since URL needs to thrive, they gotta promote what they have....

verb said he didn't even know who ah di boom was he just told the league to give em somebody hahah

it's like if you playin somebody you know is weak in madden....yeah you might have the pats and I pick the raiders just for fun, and you beat me...but I could easily switch to a evenly matched team and 30 piece you if I wanted to
you play for the worst team and you the 3rd string option,you gettin yo ass whooped, and everybody on the first team watchin, this we clap hammers here batman premiere that clip release got at least 13 droppin!!" -JC against Chilla
Old 05-06-2014, 10:45 PM   #20
ShadyKnight
That dude since 1905

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
ShadyKnight is a PY Poster
I agree that you can't improve your standing by beating somebody who isn't trying, but the fact that performers would even do that (put on a subpar performance and claim it didn't count) is fucking pathetic. If you're not willing to put in 100%, don't take the fucking battle. You're disrespecting the culture and showing your greed.

Click here for my instrumentals
ShadyKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:48 PM   #21
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
this thread just bodied that norweigan's thread

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE: WD7DAY2: https://m.twitch.tv/trappingoutthebandwidth

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 11:53 PM   #22
Ness Lee
VIP

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Ness Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time Australia
i cant front my nigga, i'm sick of this whole "non street vs street" shit. the "non street" niggas are steadily trying to prove their worth to the "street" niggas by pushing this agenda

when lo and behold....they are infact just making the "street" niggas more important by proving that something has to be proven to them.

just battle. yall dont get it?

i dont give a fuck about a type of battler. i battle who i want and go where i want. there is a reason for that
Ness Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 12:00 AM   #23
j4remi

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
j4remi is a PY Poster
You know who deserves a pass, DBD...That dude was doing big things and didn't bother prepping for Clips, who came out trying way too hard. DBD >>> Clips obviously, because Clips tried and Dan didn't.
j4remi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 12:00 AM   #24
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness Lee View Post
i cant front my nigga, i'm sick of this whole "non street vs street" shit. the "non street" niggas are steadily trying to prove their worth to the "street" niggas by pushing this agenda

when lo and behold....they are infact just making the "street" niggas more important by proving that something has to be proven to them.

just battle. yall dont get it?

i dont give a fuck about a type of battler. i battle who i want and go where i want. there is a reason for that
It'd be hilarious if the next BOLA announcement was you vs. Yung Ill.
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:

Old 05-07-2014, 12:03 AM   #25
thatguy

Mentioned: 765 Post(s)
thatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticathatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
this thread just bodied that norweigan's thread
Sweden v Norway. battle of Scandinavia!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
Dizaster is my most favorite battle rapper of all time.
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 12:05 AM   #26
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguy View Post
Sweden v Norway. battle of Scandinavia!!
Imma merge 'em...like the Kalmar Union.

BARS.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-07-2014, 12:07 AM   #27
Chromium
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Chromium is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by efarrell View Post
Love this lmaooooo so true

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Willy sounds like an angry, self-hating gay may. Who else gives a flying fuck about swag and what you're wearing lmmaaaaaaaaoooooffffff???

This 'weirdo' is just so 'weird' its become a really good comedy 'show'.

That being said that ridiculous and obviously back-peddling reach of these absolutely asinine attempts to frame someone's bad performance as 'not turning up' is beginning to be just as entertaining.
Chromium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 12:19 AM   #28
Ness Lee
VIP

Ness Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
lol. not interested. i'm sure he can get much bigger than me anyway
Old 05-07-2014, 12:26 AM   #29
J.V.L.
Banned

Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
Quote:
Quote:
lol. not interested. i'm sure he can get much bigger than me anyway
International Ness is just bein humble. Hey boss weren't Uno and Lexx supposed to battle too? How did those battles go?
J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 12:41 AM   #30
Ness Lee
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.V.L. View Post
International Ness is just bein humble. Hey boss weren't Uno and Lexx supposed to battle too? How did those battles go?
lexx and deadman went. lexx caught body of the year so far. deadman caught a competitive 3-0 in his best performance to me
Old 05-07-2014, 12:44 AM   #31
3Face
Banned

Mentioned: 253 Post(s)
3Face is a PY Poster
Quote:
lexx and deadman went. lexx caught body of the year so far. deadman caught a competitive 3-0 in his best performance to me
Ness Lee vs The Deadman

The two best lyricists you can't understand.
3Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 01:18 AM   #32
Luke
Midwest Movement.

Quote:
nah @Luke isnt trolling... he just has a lot to learn
Um. K Shine has battled alot of people.

Doesn't mean he deserves to battle Aye Verb lol

Old 05-07-2014, 01:22 AM   #33
Luke
Midwest Movement.

@Trill Murray
Goodz vs:

Head ICE - He was basically sucking ICE's dick in this battle. Laughing at his jokes, going "UH HUH" to his lines, etc.... and wasn't good himself lol

Conceited - Yeah he was ok in this.

Hollow - .... got bodied and literally maybe has one good line from the battle.

Hitman Holla - Holla had one of the worst chokes ever..... and still won. Goodz was having a panic attack on stage in front of those Columbia/STL audience members.

Arsonal - Haven't watched

K-Shine - Mediocre.

X-Factor - Worst battle i've ever seen.... from both.

Tech 9 - Haven't watched.

Old 05-07-2014, 01:57 AM   #34
Trill Murray

Quote:
@Trill Murray
Goodz vs:

Head ICE - He was basically sucking ICE's dick in this battle. Laughing at his jokes, going "UH HUH" to his lines, etc.... and wasn't good himself lol

Conceited - Yeah he was ok in this.

Hollow - .... got bodied and literally maybe has one good line from the battle.

Hitman Holla - Holla had one of the worst chokes ever..... and still won. Goodz was having a panic attack on stage in front of those Columbia/STL audience members.

Arsonal - Haven't watched

K-Shine - Mediocre.

X-Factor - Worst battle i've ever seen.... from both.

Tech 9 - Haven't watched.
damn i forgot battlers can't enjoy themselves in a battle, my fault

he ain't get bodied but hollow...he lost, but didn't get bodied

he beat hitman, and I'm a big hitman holla fan

he did his thing against arsonal

he styled on k shine what you talkin about

x factor battle was weak, but x factor isn't anyone to be serious about right now

watch the tech9 battle

so what about verb lately has made you say, damn goodz doesn't deserve to battle him? He's kind of in the same pedigree as clips where its tough to really body him
Old 05-07-2014, 02:35 AM   #35
Luke
Midwest Movement.

... because verb is top five all time and goodz is bottom five lol

Old 05-07-2014, 03:36 AM   #36
Blanco14
I'm from Houston homie

Mentioned: 644 Post(s)
Blanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICEBlanco14 is NICE
Quote:
100% agree with this thread. Kind of sick of watching battles where better battlers don't turn up and then people act as if it's meaningful that they lost.

I don't want to watch battles where both people didn't try to win. So, yeah, Caustic beat Verb and Charron beat Arsonal. Both battles were lousy.
Difference is charron was winning whether or not arsenal tried....
Can't say the same for caustic vs verb..
But its verbs fault on that URL I ain't never lost tip...
But iits all bullshit..
A battle is still watched....
Don't matter who the fuck you are facing don't get bodied do bad you fake a trip to the hospital....
Verb made his loss a bigger deal then it was himself...
Quote:
I don't have girls in my bed. I don't bring anyone to my house
Blanco14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 03:41 AM   #37
Gggyea

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Gggyea is not the worst person
JOE SNUFFY BODIED THE FUCK OUTTA CLIPS THO... i cant remember if it was JOE SNFFY or BIG T tho. forgive me
Gggyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 04:16 AM   #38
festeelerfan
Hm...

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
festeelerfan is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Umm no

Canibus prepared...

Just not up to par with 2013 battle material.

He trolled himself if anything.
Good thing that battle was in 2012
festeelerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 04:32 AM   #39
J.V.L.
Banned

Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
Quote:
Impressive. You sure you aren't sayin that cause you share a common nemesis?
J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 04:48 AM   #40
Ness Lee
VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.V.L. View Post
Impressive. You sure you aren't sayin that cause you share a common nemesis?
I never talk out of spite. Ill tell pesci how talented he is while slapping his face off of his face