Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Total Slaughter Is The Worst Kind Of Hot Garbage... They Shoulda Did Their Homework..

Old 06-26-2014, 02:03 AM   #121
Soda Popinski
Bitches Love Soda

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Soda Popinski is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
It would've helped if he had invited dialogue and not titled the thread "total Slaughter is hot garbage".
Excellent point. He gotta get the thread poppin' somehow though.
Old 06-26-2014, 02:39 AM   #122
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
It would've helped if he had invited dialogue and not titled the thread "total Slaughter is hot garbage".
why shy away tho? if he thinks something is hot garbage then say it. since when did a battle rap forum start promoting sugar coating shit

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE: WD7DAY2: https://m.twitch.tv/trappingoutthebandwidth

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:44 AM   #123
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
exactly...willy gets 10 plus pages of responses by pissing nerds off... if he makes a boring thread title (like i would) then he'll get 3 pages max yheard..nahmean

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:46 AM   #124
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
why shy away tho? if he thinks something is hot garbage then say it. since when did a battle rap forum start promoting sugar coating shit
It's click-bait. Why not have the exact same discussion without trying to chastise people? This is what's run off league staff tbh. Granted, a lot of sensitive people can't take criticism but taking a tabloidesque approach to discussion isn't a good look and to keep it 100, I really don't like that we've let it get this far. That's not how the site started.

He's got great points about things I agree with, especially about how battlers aren't really in their element on the show. But it's one thing to say that and another to start a circlejerk. It reflects badly on us and when people do this constantly, I can't tell whether it's trolling or actual discussion anymore. It's getting really annoying honestly.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:48 AM   #125
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
if you are too sensitive for a willy thread...you really dont belong in battle rap

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:50 AM   #126
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
Quote:
It's click-bait. Why not have the exact same discussion without trying to chastise people? This is what's run off league staff tbh. Granted, a lot of sensitive people can't take criticism but taking a tabloidesque approach to discussion isn't a good look and to keep it 100, I really don't like that we've let it get this far. That's not how the site started.

He's got great points about things I agree with, especially about how battlers aren't really in their element on the show. But it's one thing to say that and another to start a circlejerk. It reflects badly on us and when people do this constantly, I can't tell whether it's trolling or actual discussion anymore. It's getting really annoying honestly.
if you cant tell whether or not its trolling after reading the op that's your problem. its pretty clearly not trolling and there's nothing incorrect with calling it hot garbage after reading the op - the term applies perfectly and it isn't even that insulting if you understand what it means without just reading garbage and assuming its trolling.

and most league staff have been retarded posters anyway that get super emotional when people do anything OTHER than jerk them off. if a criticizing post didn't start with "oh hey dude first and foremost I still want to suck your cock but I think that so and so could've been better" theyd bitch about not supporting the brand and not understanding what they go through and how it's not their fault etcetcetc. better off without those types of people.

and fuck yes that's how the site started lmfao. ganik was typing emo posts every other day and 100 bullets threatened to leave the site like 8 times before leaving for good

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE: WD7DAY2: https://m.twitch.tv/trappingoutthebandwidth

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:51 AM   #127
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadet View Post
if you are too sensitive for a willy thread...you really dont belong in battle rap
Some people don't get that when they come here though. We are the single most demanding fan base because, I believe, we're the most credible to talk about it. Point blank period. No other community knows its shit about battlerap more than this group and we've become a bit elitist about it. "Seasoned fans" etc. It's fun and all but sometimes it can look like we're all just being trolls.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:06 AM   #128
WillyBoFung

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
WillyBoFung is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soda Popinski View Post
Excellent point. He gotta get the thread poppin' somehow though.
serge is just in a different place than the majority of us that post on the forum... we want a place where we can accurratelt discuss our opinions... his goal is to convince battle rappers he is "down"...

total slaughter is even posting in here for crying out loud... and we are all talking respectfully with them discussing this... if they are in here talking respectfully "with us" in "this thread"... what does that tell u
@Serge T are u the owner of this forum?

Last edited by WillyBoFung; 06-26-2014 at 03:22 AM.
WillyBoFung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 03:17 AM   #129
barz2AM
NawmSayin

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
barz2AM is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodeezy View Post
smfh the reason battle rap hasn't gotten anywhere is because dumb shits like you accept all forms of mediocrity as relevant and promote it and then when people come to see what battle rap is about they're exposed to steaming piles of shit. if u don't support quality control u don't support battle rap "going anywhere." blindly encouraging everything just because its battle rap related is not a good look.

if you don't think total slaughter could've and should've picked better battlers you're being the equivalent of a groupie. why should a potential mainstream fanbase be exposed to currently irrelevant and mid tier battlers? when was the last time cortez, marv, diz, mook and almost even rex did something relevant in battle rap? when were their last good performances?

I fully support what totalslaughter is doing and hope it thrives but I support doing it right and not just sucking them off because they're giving it a go.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:19 AM   #130
WillyBoFung

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCadet View Post
right...

everyone was posting happily to... not a problem in the workd... even reps from the league in here having respectful conversation... then here comes serge...causing problems smh

why even click the thread if ur gonna f up good conversation with the reps
Old 06-26-2014, 03:24 AM   #131
J.V.L.
Banned

Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
Total Slaughter might not be reflective of the current state of battle rap but its decent for a reality show. Id rather watch this than John and Kate Plus 8 or Wylin Out.
J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 03:30 AM   #132
WillyBoFung

@Serge T ur obsession with me is getting creepy and ur mod abuse is out of hand... no need to cry any more... your ruining the forum and its embarrassing... u need time to become a man still...

i will go ahead and bounce no need to cry anymore... i will come back when ur mod abuse slows down... and only try to post when i see u are not logged in... im no longer interested in playing ur childish games lmfao

have fun on u r little mod power trip lmfao... i will post when ur done...

wut a creep smh lmfao

#willyout
Old 06-26-2014, 03:33 AM   #133
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyBoFung View Post
serge is just in a different place than the majority of us that post on the forum... we want a place where we can accurratelt discuss our opinions... his goal is to convince battle rappers he is "down"...

total slaughter is even posting in here for crying out loud... and we are all talking respectfully with them discussing this... if they are in here talking respectfully "with us" in "this thread"... what does that tell u
@Serge T are u the owner of this forum?
Is it that are do you try too hard to be different? You went as far ad to register a different name to cosign yourself. I could care less about who thinks im down with what because the fact is that I get caught in the middle. Now you're trying to take shots at me as if anything I said wasnt accurate. The site started as a hub for discussion, not blatant antagonism. You feed off of drama and its lame as hell. If you can't get with what I'm telling you, there's another site that thrives off that shit.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:36 AM   #134
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Lol@"mod abuse". Ive never banned him, closed a thread or even threatened to. I did though, run an ip check and caught him cosigning himself on another name. If that's. Mod abuse, let me know. In the mean time: Good riddance.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:40 AM   #135
Soda Popinski
Bitches Love Soda

Quote:
Lol@"mod abuse". Ive never banned him, closed a thread or even threatened to. I did though, run an ip check and caught him cosigning himself on another name. If that's. Mod abuse, let me know. In the mean time: Good riddance.
Drop a name or you pump faking.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:44 AM   #136
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2889 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Drop a name or you pump faking.
I can confirm. No need to go into details, as it wouldn't be the first time someone on the site has done this, but Serge is 100% telling the truth.

Anyways, the point being made here is there's a difference between honest discussion and flat out chastising and circle jerking. Threads like this are the latter. No league is asking to not be criticised or have complaints, but when it comes in this form, the result is more likely that they won't fuck with us and we will have little say.

For now, total slaughter seems interested in discussing this here, and with people on the board. If we give our take, disagree, that's fine. It'll probably help later versions of the show, but why would anyone want to make content of which we're the core audience, if we act like a bunch of children who are yet to discover intelligent and level headed ways to discuss our opinions?

And that's a problem with 99% of the discussion on this board. Most people are actually incapable of having a discussion like adults.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 03:53 AM   #137
Clarke KillingSouls
Banned

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Clarke KillingSouls is a PY Poster
#willygofuckyourself
Clarke KillingSouls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 03:55 AM   #138
WillyBoFung

forgot my pencil

@ErikForeman hit me up when u get rid of this weirdo

he brings nothing to the table and only fucks up the site... no one likes him here... the only posters that liked him are the trolls that left and went to otbva... hes nothing but problems on this forum

and lol at ip checkin me... serge ur a creep... if u did that why dont u retract all those posts from back in the day about me being from sweden... if u "really" ip checked me like a creep then u know...

and i hope ur not referring to the two fake accounts i made for like one week or two..that i told sum people on here about before i did it as a joke to piss off dude with all the profiles... u idiot

serge got that weird bitch trait in him ip checkin on me... like they have a word in real life for people like that... they call them "creeps"... fuckin weirdo.,.

@ErikForeman hit me up when get rid of this goof... he brings literally nothing to the table... no traffic comes here because of him... which is the whole purpose of a site... all he does is chase away the goid posters that people actually want to read and comment with..

. why? because he has a sick fantasy that a forum will be built where dna, clips, etc post and every (especially him) sucks their dicks in every post? thats not gonna happen no one else is a creep like him

alright now im out
Old 06-26-2014, 03:55 AM   #139
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.V.L. View Post
Total Slaughter might not be reflective of the current state of battle rap but its decent for a reality show. Id rather watch this than John and Kate Plus 8 or Wylin Out.
Yea, people keep forgetting that this is a reality TV show first, and the battle aspect of the show is secondary. That is to say, it's a super typical reality tv show that just so happens to have a battle rap theme. Simple as.
Keep the the left field stuff ➡️here⬅️, plz & thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 03:55 AM   #140
Sky2real

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Sky2real is better than Grind Time AustraliaSky2real is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
People are so used to instantly calling Willy a troll that when he comes through spitting some real shit, it's dismissed. He's bringing up some valid points in this thread. All things that I was thinking while watching the show.

ESPECIALLY that T-Rex/Cortez ambush bullshit. That was foul and it ended up being a terrible battle.
I felt the same way about the "ambush" at first. And then I remembered Cortez has been calling out Rex for years now. Dude didn't have enough material memorized to last a 90 second round for someone he's been calling out for years. He's an idiot
Sky2real is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 03:59 AM   #141
Clarke KillingSouls
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyBoFung View Post
forgot my pencil

@ErikForeman hit me up when u get rid of this weirdo

he brings nothing to the table and only fucks up the site... no one likes him here... the only posters that liked him are the trolls that left and went to otbva... hes nothing but problems on this forum

and lol at ip checkin me... serge ur a creep... if u did that why dont u retract all those posts from back in the day about me being from sweden... if u "really" ip checked me like a creep then u know...

and i hope ur not referring to the two fake accounts i made for like one week or two..that i told sum people on here about before i did it as a joke to piss off dude with all the profiles... u idiot

serge got that weird bitch trait in him ip checkin on me... like they have a word in real life for people like that... they call them "creeps"... fuckin weirdo.,.

@ErikForeman hit me up when get rid of this goof... he brings literally nothing to the table... no traffic comes here because of him... which is the whole purpose of a site... all he does is chase away the goid posters that people actually want to read and comment with..

. why? because he has a sick fantasy that a forum will be built where dna, clips, etc post and every (especially him) sucks their dicks in every post? thats not gonna happen no one else is a creep like him

alright now im out
WILLY YOU MAD!?!? Nigga stays mad!!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2014, 04:01 AM   #142
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Lmao. The butt hurt is real. Just grow the fuck up and learn to act or just finish leaving.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:02 AM   #143
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
LMAO @ this shit again

But I'm hella fucking weak, cuz I KNEW willy created those aliases, @NatGeografik tell me I'm lying LOL

That said, willy is far more valuble to the site than serge. I think we should have a vote
Keep the the left field stuff ➡️here⬅️, plz & thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 04:03 AM   #144
Clarke KillingSouls
Banned

Quote:
Lmao. The butt hurt is real. Just grow the fuck up and learn to act or just finish leaving.
#willyexposedpt2 #willygofuckyourself #willylovesbmagicschlong

TWO!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2014, 04:04 AM   #145
ErikForeman
Gggyea / ux9

Mentioned: 1278 Post(s)
ErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time AntarcticaErikForeman is better than Grind Time Antarctica
God damnit
erik foreman is like the vince mcmahon of this shit ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gggyea View Post
holy shit FOREMAN is a ruthless mother fcker!!! he sees an idea working and makes it his own. ur a sly businessman my friend. crushing the opposition every chance u get.
ErikForeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 04:06 AM   #146
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
LMAO @ this shit again

But I'm hella fucking weak, cuz I KNEW willy created those aliases, @NatGeografik tell me I'm lying LOL

That said, willy is far more valuble to the site than serge. I think we should have a vote
I'm not winning any popularity contests. Im also not going anywhere. The thing you can be sure of is thst no one is above being called out for what this dudes doing. I dont even disagree with his positions but the approach is unnecessary. That's that.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:15 AM   #147
Soda Popinski
Bitches Love Soda

Watching this Math/Dizaster battle... proves this thread's point.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:16 AM   #148
J.V.L.
Banned

Mentioned: 182 Post(s)
J.V.L. is not the worst person
I love that I got lots of people saying goof and goofball on this site now. Those words are way better than faggot.
J.V.L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 04:19 AM   #149
Clarke KillingSouls
Banned

@WillyBoFung @WillyGoFuckYourselff
Old 06-26-2014, 04:46 AM   #150
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Quote:
Watching this Math/Dizaster battle... proves this thread's point.
I made a simple observation while agreeing with him. He went on to diss me and make the thread about me. Its all roght there. Thing is that every time some gets cslled out by a mod, they feel singled out. I wish people were just more chill about it as opposed to going full retard. Tell him to post my pms to him about chillin out with how he goes about it. Ive got no beef with him and notice how i haven't made a single personal attack. He got too sensitive too fast, mind you, while I agreed that some folks suck at taking criticism. He's more than welcome to stick around but not if hes going to encourage other "unseasoned" folks to be on the same tip.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:48 AM   #151
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Typos I'm on my phone
Old 06-26-2014, 04:51 AM   #152
Soda Popinski
Bitches Love Soda

Quote:
I made a simple observation while agreeing with him. He went on to diss me and make the thread about me. Its all roght there. Thing is that every time some gets cslled out by a mod, they feel singled out. I wish people were just more chill about it as opposed to going full retard. Tell him to post my pms to him about chillin out with how he goes about it. Ive got no beef with him and notice how i haven't made a single personal attack. He got too sensitive too fast, mind you, while I agreed that some folks suck at taking criticism. He's more than welcome to stick around but not if hes going to encourage other "unseasoned" folks to be on the same tip.
Damn, I'm off that feud y'all got going. I was just commenting on the point he made in the thread.
Old 06-26-2014, 10:39 PM   #153
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
Willy and Brodeezy are the types of fans we need. They identify problems and crises and recommend methods to resolve them. If we ignored debacles, and celebrated everything, then improvements would never get made.

Total Slaughter's casting was undemocratic. When they were planning the show they should've asked us who we want to watch, they shouldn't have let people less informed than us dictate affairs. Having said that I think Total Slaughter is a very necessary and potentially progressive venture, so I'm thankful.

Maybe we're cynical, but in this day and age you HAVE to be combative to grab peoples attention to ensure they implement reforms.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 10:55 PM   #154
My Kall

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
My Kall is better than Grind Time AustraliaMy Kall is better than Grind Time Australia
I'm watching episode 1 now, and the comraderie and small-talk looks hilariously unnatural, and the meetings look hilariously contrived. They would all be such wooden actors.

And I never noticed the background music in US reality TV until it got mentioned in this thread. But god damn why does it always have to be like 2000s trap music instrumentals lol?

And I give props to Total Slaughter for making the episode shorter than actual battles! Organizers take note.
My Kall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 11:18 PM   #155
Gopher D'Gusto

Mentioned: 118 Post(s)
Gopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaGopher D'Gusto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
After watching the first two episodes, I take back what I said about battling needing to revert to 60-90 second rounds. These dudes are rapping, for the most part, like fish out of water. The result is unfortunately what the TS producers were trying to avoid: watering down battle rap. Battling has evolved, and it deserves a televised format that more accurately represents it. At this point, I'd say BET's UFF has been more enjoyable to watch.
Gopher D'Gusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 07:55 PM   #156
Cheddah12

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Cheddah12 is not the worst person
@WillyBoFung I owe you an apology, While hes not in steady rotation for me, YG's My Krazy Life is a dope album. I still think he can improve, but no doubt theres some bangers on there
Cheddah12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 07:58 PM   #157
Battler09
Banned

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Battler09 is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kall View Post
Willy and Brodeezy are the types of fans we need. They identify problems and crises and recommend methods to resolve them. If we ignored debacles, and celebrated everything, then improvements would never get made.

Total Slaughter's casting was undemocratic. When they were planning the show they should've asked us who we want to watch, they shouldn't have let people less informed than us dictate affairs. Having said that I think Total Slaughter is a very necessary and potentially progressive venture, so I'm thankful.

Maybe we're cynical, but in this day and age you HAVE to be combative to grab peoples attention to ensure they implement reforms.
Battler09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
em negs willy, willyexposedpt2, willygofuckyourself, willyinternet, willylovesbmagicschlong, willyout, willyoutofthecloset