Battle Memphis Vs Dank Schrader

View Poll Results: Who won?
Dank Schrader 13 54.17%
Memphis 11 45.83%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2014, 01:04 AM   #1
SpecialOh

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Memphis Vs Dank Schrader

Memphis:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haUvVFUfa2c

Dank Schrader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dGjtXPAiL0
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 01:14 AM   #2
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
wooooo we in here

good shit @Memphis, the tekken line, school play, extreme horder and that angry fan bar killed it

i dont say fag alot though, and you can get guns in england, just not in the supermarkets, kinda funny how we both tried predict some angles and some came off and some didnt. also you flow sounds way better here than on the battle addicts ive heard (maybe its just the quality)

real interested to see which way this goes

@Throwback Mike@riffic@SuckaFreeCashier @ukallday @AmityvilLee @Loc @Juicemw @I am LIL ILL @coleowsuz97 @Prelec @JShazo @Yagerbomb @Bobby Bigelow
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED

Last edited by Dank Schrader; 06-28-2014 at 01:21 AM.
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 01:30 AM   #3
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 638 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
"only time im winkin at a nigga is when im looking through the scope of the rifle"

that shit one of the best bars I've heard in a while. This was also the best audio/video battle I have seen on this site. Going to give this a few more watches, but right now, I am probably leaning towards Memphis. But bro, lose that stache
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 01:31 AM   #4
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt.

After one watch, I have no idea who to vote for. I'll have to watch this a few more times at least. Great battle.
Throwback Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 01:31 AM   #5
Loc

Mentioned: 417 Post(s)
Loc is not the worst person
Great battle.
Old 06-28-2014, 01:34 AM   #6
JShazo

Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
JShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Need to watch some more but both snapped. That rifle line was dope
Old 06-28-2014, 02:21 AM   #7
Bobby Bigelow
You dont want no

Mentioned: 389 Post(s)
Bobby Bigelow is not the worst person
Leaning towards Memphis on first listen, will come back for a second one though

Lose the sunglasses, you inside bro
Old 06-28-2014, 02:31 AM   #8
AmityvilLee

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
AmityvilLee is not the worst person
Real good from both, no doubt, it's 3am here now, so I will have to watch it again later on tonight.

However, from what I caught the first time around, Memphis' rifle wink(already been mentioned a few times) and his angry fan lines were dope.

With Danks it was the piss testing hustlers on the block(lol) and shooting across the sea lines, that stood out the most from him, on first viewing.

Keep up the good work guys.

AmityvilLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 02:33 AM   #9
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
@SpecialOh wheres that poll at?
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 06-28-2014, 02:50 AM   #10
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
You've got no pull here, so you've got no poll here. BARS.
Old 06-28-2014, 02:52 AM   #11
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
Quote:
wooooo we in here

good shit @Memphis, the tekken line, school play, extreme horder and that angry fan bar killed it

i dont say fag alot though, and you can get guns in england, just not in the supermarkets, kinda funny how we both tried predict some angles and some came off and some didnt. also you flow sounds way better here than on the battle addicts ive heard (maybe its just the quality)

@Throwback Mike@riffic@SuckaFreeCashier @ukallday @AmityvilLee @Loc @Juicemw @I am LIL ILL @coleowsuz97 @Prelec @JShazo @Yagerbomb @Bobby Bigelow

See this is what I'm talking about. Why don't more people on RMBVA do cam battles? It's how I first started out. It was a good way to start cause people got to see what you look like and see how you was saying things. You could even use props if you wanted or anything for visuals. You have more options at your disposal. RMBVA needs to have sections like Webcam battles. Cause we already got text battles, Battle addict and audio battles. Audio battles can have webcam battles too but it's mainly for diss tracks I think.
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!

Last edited by I am LIL ILL; 06-28-2014 at 02:54 AM.
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 03:01 AM   #12
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
@Dank Schrader This was really close. Performance and bars with everything else on both sides was like 9/9. Too close to call. I don't want to pick a loser cause you both are winners and have won many battles before. You guys got better rap skills than most guys do from all angles like better bars than ones from text battling or even most cats from Battle addict
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
Old 06-28-2014, 03:04 AM   #13
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
@Dank Schrader This was really close. Performance and bars with everything else on both sides was like 9/9. Too close to call. I don't want to pick a loser cause you both are winners and have won many battles before. You guys got better rap skills than most guys do from all angles like better bars than ones from text battling or even most cats from Battle addict
Lil Ill using that Total Slaughter judging system! Call him JoeIll Ortiz.
Old 06-28-2014, 03:04 AM   #14
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwback Mike View Post
oh I love that Total Slaughter judging system. KOTD needs some shit like that shit.
Old 06-28-2014, 03:28 AM   #15
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

@Memphis did you know Dank got to Colab with me on a beat he picked out. I personally know it's DansonBeats which has the best beats and that beat he found I can't find but he had the track finished for his verse and so I downloaded it and rapped over my part. This is a very good way to properly colab cause the volume came out perfect. You both killed it tonight. Please Click my link to my album it's available for free download on Soundcloud.com https://soundcloud.com/lilillunleashed
Old 06-28-2014, 04:03 AM   #16
Loc

Mentioned: 417 Post(s)
Loc is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwback Mike View Post
I wish I could rep you.
Old 06-28-2014, 10:47 AM   #17
Memphis
Coon

Mentioned: 408 Post(s)
Memphis is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Bigelow View Post

I had just came from outSide smoking and said why not, preciate y'all checking it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-28-2014, 10:59 AM   #18
Memphis
Coon

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am LIL ILL View Post
See this is what I'm talking about. Why don't more people on RMBVA do cam battles? It's how I first started out. It was a good way to start cause people got to see what you look like and see how you was saying things. You could even use props if you wanted or anything for visuals. You have more options at your disposal. RMBVA needs to have sections like Webcam battles. Cause we already got text battles, Battle addict and audio battles. Audio battles can have webcam battles too but it's mainly for diss tracks I think.
this was the main reason why I said fuck that battle addict shit, kuz of quality. I was suppose to battle Jrazy live when I went out to charlotte but niggas was making to many excuses so I said fuck it. Even when we battled on I told him it would look and be a better look to record our verse on cam but he insisted on rapping over the phone and look how shitty that came out.
Old 06-28-2014, 11:00 AM   #19
Memphis
Coon

special oh must've been drunk as hell when he made the thread

no auto embled and no poll?
Old 06-28-2014, 11:06 AM   #20
Juicemw
Oh you know..

Mentioned: 114 Post(s)
Juicemw is a PY Poster
This was awesome. I'm also not sure who to edge this to yet. I think memphis had slightly better flow overall, but both of you had some bars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFtastick View Post
big ups to @Juicemw though. thats the homie and your shit was tough. and you remain one of my top picks in the PG. good lookin out yall
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
This was a nice battle by my favorite PGer (juice)
Juicemw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 11:34 AM   #21
Memphis
Coon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckaFreeCashier View Post
"only time im winkin at a nigga is when im looking through the scope of the rifle"

that shit one of the best bars I've heard in a while. This was also the best audio/video battle I have seen on this site. Going to give this a few more watches, but right now, I am probably leaning towards Memphis. But bro, lose that stache

preciate you checking it out, and I been rocking the homeless bum look for a minute my hair is even worse which is why I usually rock a skully or a fitted

Old 06-28-2014, 01:48 PM   #22
SpecialOh

SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:

my bad! i was super busy lol
i thought it was one of those "everybody wins" type things
Old 06-28-2014, 01:50 PM   #23
SpecialOh

loving the despicable me line @Memphis
Old 06-28-2014, 02:06 PM   #24
Memphis
Coon

Quote:
wooooo we in here

@The Chef @krispy @Smokinstein @FatManFromSpace @MFtastick @Dank Schrader @JOBone @Blanco14 @Altair's Carnage
@HEXANE @King John @illipsis @WallaceBread @Skunk Hogan @barz2AM @Ron Jereurghmy @baldjewishman @ChantsDeMaldoror @Cheddah12 @Punch Crunk @Skitzo @ckret306 @Exenexex @Psycho Mantis @GoldenFlamez @PJ Sumroc
Old 06-28-2014, 03:42 PM   #25
The Chef
KingOfThaKitchen

Mentioned: 304 Post(s)
The Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Chef is better than Grind Time Antarctica
rifle line sealed it for me. dopest video battle iv seen hands down
A Feat Would Be To Do Lines Completely Unrelated To A Game Or Movie That Clearly Reference Them.
The Chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 03:47 PM   #26
JShazo

Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
JShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Yeah this was heat on both ends but I gotta give to me mph. The rifle and actout lines were tough af
Old 06-28-2014, 04:25 PM   #27
GoldenFlamez
That Nigga

Mentioned: 267 Post(s)
GoldenFlamez is not the worst person
nice shit from both, memphis been stepping his shit up a lot lately. Dope
GoldenFlamez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 05:07 PM   #28
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
this was the main reason why I said fuck that battle addict shit, kuz of quality. I was suppose to battle Jrazy live when I went out to charlotte but niggas was making to many excuses so I said fuck it. Even when we battled on I told him it would look and be a better look to record our verse on cam but he insisted on rapping over the phone and look how shitty that came out.
Yeah it's mainly been for the interviews for the rappers and promoters. It's for people who don't like the web cam battle thing. I've personally done every type of battle format so I personal think it's okay cause you get only one shot being recorded and can't slip up and start all over. It is a lot of pressure sometimes. I still fucks with Battle Addict cause it's the only way I could have got to have a battle with Danny Myers. I know Myers would never do a webcam battle I just think him and a few others are cool with doing it live right on the spot. The Quality on Battle addict maybe bad but >>>> Click download <<< Then open in windows media player then click on media player soundboard and adjust the bass and vocal volume higher. You can heard everything way better.
Old 06-28-2014, 05:09 PM   #29
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
special oh must've been drunk as hell when he made the thread

no auto embled and no poll?
For other parts for help on the site you can inform Kbomb as well.
Old 06-28-2014, 05:16 PM   #30
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
loving the despicable me line @Memphis
yeah I love the line too. When it's a kind of line not even I'd probably think up it's always a good feeling I get from hearing it cause you know that shit was good. I was like.... Ohhhh Shitttt... at a number of those lines.
Old 06-28-2014, 05:24 PM   #31
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Honestly this was a clean TIE! If you watch both videos again you'll see it was good on both peoples side.
Old 06-29-2014, 09:19 AM   #32
barz2AM
NawmSayin

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
barz2AM is a PY Poster
@Memphis haaaa despicable me bars... didn't think inuyasha reached usa.haha all in all, good shit, gotta watch @Dank Schrader rounds more, still not used to the accent, lol
Old 06-29-2014, 11:16 PM   #33
Memphis
Coon

Quote:
wooooo we in here

good shit but you got out barred

Old 06-29-2014, 11:22 PM   #34
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Quote:
good shit but you got out barred
yeah man, im man enough to admit it, you did real good
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 06-29-2014, 11:49 PM   #35
Memphis
Coon

Quote:
yeah man, im man enough to admit it, you did real good

You get a real nigga salute, most these other niggas scared to battle but you did your thing plus British bitches >

Old 07-02-2014, 10:49 PM   #36
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

@SpecialOh any chance you can make the poll public? wanna see whos voted so i can tag people who havent, this shit needs more shine

@Seanzo i'll tag you as you may be able to fix my problem and also i didnt originally tag you since you were off at bola
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 07-02-2014, 11:01 PM   #37
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2889 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
you can't actually change to make it public once the poll has been made, unfortunately.

And I went and watched it a couple hours back finally! I hadn't noticed that it was up while I was away, but real glad I gave it a listen. Edged to Memphis based on vocal projection (confidence plays a big part), and the fact I thought he had a few hard hitting bars (I screw faced at the sights line). Definitely a dope battle, tho'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 12:11 AM   #38
LOwLIFE
#InShabbaWeTrust

Mentioned: 241 Post(s)
LOwLIFE is not the worst person
This was cool. Both had bars. Imma chalk this up as a win for the watchers no cliche
Old 07-03-2014, 01:52 AM   #39
Bobby Bigelow
You dont want no

Mentioned: 389 Post(s)
Bobby Bigelow is not the worst person
Quote:

Yeah Memphis definitely took this for me. The sights line, school play and his projection/flow were a big part of why he took the battle. Dank was good in spots but got overwhelmed by a better flow, and more consistent bars. Looking forward to seeing more of Memphis audio-wise. Definitely comes off better than in his text battles because once you hear the flow, its hard not to rock wit em nh. Hope Dank keeps cookin on audio too, this section could definitely use more activity.

Still waiting on @Throwback Mike to debut
Old 07-03-2014, 07:02 AM   #40
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Quote:
Yeah Memphis definitely took this for me. The sights line, school play and his projection/flow were a big part of why he took the battle. Dank was good in spots but got overwhelmed by a better flow, and more consistent bars. Looking forward to seeing more of Memphis audio-wise. Definitely comes off better than in his text battles because once you hear the flow, its hard not to rock wit em nh. Hope Dank keeps cookin on audio too, this section could definitely use more activity.

Still waiting on @Throwback Mike to debut
Stay tuned.

Tags
cubaflag