Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Lord Jamar: Cassidy 3-0'd Dizaster & Spit That Real Hip-Hop

Old 01-13-2015, 09:46 PM   #41
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
1 ) lord jamar is genuinely an ignorant racist with very disgusting views on race and its people like him that hold back communities and society and culture ...... if he were middle eastern or african he would be doing vlad interviews about how its his right to rape women or chop up their vaginas ........ he is an absolute scum bag ((((((((IMO))))))))))))

2 ) he does know that his newfound "fame" or attention from vlad tv comes from him having old racist archie bunker type views on the world ; so he plays that up for the vlad tv camera ........

that being said --- cassidy did beat dizaster ; i mean come on obviously ........ i think ppl could give dizaster the first round honestly cuz diz really did better than i expected in the 1rst ; its a a cassidy victory at the end of the day tho

Last edited by uuuununnn; 01-13-2015 at 09:48 PM.
uuuununnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 09:47 PM   #42
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 506 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecnik View Post
Does he? Didn't he have a terrorist battle once? Doesn't he refer to being middle eastern constantly? Has he ever claimed to be a white boy or that he was repping for white people? You're reaching. That's OK though...

Anyhow, as a white person, I am refusing to be associated with Dizaster in any way. We are passing on him in the next racial draft.
Dizaster is known for the whiteboy-muti-syllable rap associated with white rappers - don't do what you do best here Saltine - and try to change reality.

Stop playing semantics and respect the God Lord Jamar
He is one of the last people out there that speaks the truth

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 09:51 PM   #43
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
1 ) lord jamar is genuinely an ignorant racist with very disgusting views on race and its people like him that hold back communities and society and culture ...... if he were middle eastern or african he would be doing vlad interviews about how its his right to rape women or chop up their vaginas ........ he is an absolute scum bag ((((((((IMO))))))))))))

2 ) he does know that his newfound "fame" or attention from vlad tv comes from him having old racist archie bunker type views on the world ; so he plays that up for the vlad tv camera ........

that being said --- cassidy did beat dizaster ; i mean come on obviously ........ i think ppl could give dizaster the first round honestly cuz diz really did better than i expected in the 1rst ; its a a cassidy victory at the end of the day tho
1 - you are the racist - see whats highlighted fuckboy
2- what is archie bunker about him? hating macklemore's white fag promoting culture that you embrace?

you are a white supremacist and a saltine

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 01-13-2015, 10:30 PM   #44
FILTH
Jesucio

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
FILTH is not the worst person
Quote:

lol at new found fame.hes been famous longer than a lot of people on this site has been alive. he doesnt play up anything. he has consistent 5% views. you understand that you understand where hes coming from. whether you agree or disagree is another issue.
his type of views are of those that influenced hip hop not held it back.. rakim,king sun, brand nubian. etc. those 5% views influenced hip hop big time. after rakim before biggie.. most people don't know fellow group member and 5% grand puba was one of the biggest hip hop stars in 91 92.. 5% views shaped 90s hip hop in ny.. most of you are probably to young to know this

Last edited by FILTH; 01-13-2015 at 10:36 PM.
FILTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 10:39 PM   #45
Battler18

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Battler18 is a PY Poster
Battler18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 10:45 PM   #46
Yagerbomb
FUCK

Mentioned: 486 Post(s)
Yagerbomb is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Napkin Ed View Post
1 - you are the racist - see whats highlighted fuckboy

2- what is archie bunker about him? hating macklemore's white fag promoting culture that you embrace?

you are a white supremacist and a saltine

Talk to these Nabiscos!!!

Da Rebel Neva Lawss
Get 'em a fuccen soda
Yagerbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 10:58 PM   #47
baldjewishman
Jewish Dilemma = Free Ham

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
baldjewishman is not the worst person
Fuck is wrong with the top of Lord Jamar's head?
Old 01-13-2015, 11:03 PM   #48
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Where did this Lord Jamar guy come from? I only know him from being DJ Vlad's house negro. @Ass Napkin Ed ?
Willy Pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 11:05 PM   #49
Yagerbomb
FUCK

Mentioned: 486 Post(s)
Yagerbomb is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Pilgrim View Post
Where did this Lord Jamar guy come from? I only know him from being DJ Vlad's house negro. @Ass Napkin Ed ?

Brand Nubian, rap group in the 80's
Get 'em a fuccen soda
Yagerbomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 12:14 AM   #50
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Quote:
i dont have any problems with ANYONE being racist or showing hatred toward or contempt for another race ;
You what?
Keep the the left field stuff ➡️here⬅️, plz & thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
Well thanks, I don't know how long this will last, but if you let me post I won't let you down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
also the Venn diagram of people who wanna hear me use venn diagrams to explain things and people who care what I have to say, is nearly a perfect circle so I dunno what's what anymore....
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 01:07 AM   #51
Tecnik

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tecnik is a PY Poster
Quote:
Dizaster is known for the whiteboy-muti-syllable rap associated with white rappers - don't do what you do best here Saltine - and try to change reality.

Stop playing semantics and respect the God Lord Jamar
He is one of the last people out there that speaks the truth
Since when are multis a white person thing? Did you listen to hip-hop before battle rap or are you a post 8 Mile'r? You def give off that "I'm an idiot that just exited my teenage years and discovered hip-hop not long ago" vibe which is why I ask. Also... saltine? Are you guys serious with this stupid shit? lol. Grow up, young blood.
Tecnik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 01:14 AM   #52
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
lord jamar was great as "Supreme Allah" and he's pretty much right about the cass/diz battle...but he's a piece of shit.

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 04:03 AM   #53
system
Shit.

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
system is not the worst person
I KNEW he was gonna say some shit about eminem.
system is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 05:41 AM   #54
ass2myface

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
ass2myface is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstrakt View Post
lord jamar was great as "Supreme Allah" and he's pretty much right about the cass/diz battle...but he's a piece of shit.
yeah he uses that 5 percenter angle in real life, like he did on the show...

Tbh, not even mad at him, it's Vlad's fault for giving him a platform to spew his nonsense... Kind of a slap in the face to somebody like Immortal Tech who for years been trying to get his message out about real racial issues... that's why I asked outside of Vlad, does Jamar do anything for the cause lol... .Cause Tech actually talks on at least semi respected platforms, and articulates himself very well, regardless if you agree on all his views or not

played out racial rap debates and talks of somebody being gay, get the most views though, so again it will keep going on... hence Daylyt talking about fucking dudes in the ass still gets views, despite him beating the topic to death.. yeah jamar and day are both trolling for the most part, but it dumbs down the real convos that could come out interviews from people that get a lot of views...
ass2myface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:32 AM   #55
Poems 4 Man

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ass2myface View Post
.. yeah jamar and day are both trolling for the most part.
Wtf. Lord Jamar isn't trolling at all.
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:41 AM   #56
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by system View Post
I KNEW he was gonna say some shit about eminem.
eminem is the best in saltine world right?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 01-14-2015, 03:41 PM   #57
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ass2myface View Post
yeah he uses that 5 percenter angle in real life, like he did on the show...
you think the 5% ideology 'thing', should be in a fake virtual life?
only online?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 01-14-2015, 03:43 PM   #58
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
wow jamar and Vladimir Puttin in work!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 03:46 PM   #59
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

russians will always support the radical negro

- according to my stormfront brothers

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 01-14-2015, 03:53 PM   #60
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Quote:
russians will always support the radical negro

- according to my stormfront brothers
haha definitely...guilty pleasure of mine RT was crushin america durin the height of the mike brown shit!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Old 01-14-2015, 05:17 PM   #61
Rusty Shackleford

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Rusty Shackleford is not the worst person
Being a white dude from England that likes hip hop but comes from much more of a punk/alternative background - I'm actually shocked how little some people know. How do you miss Brand Nubian? One For All is a bonafide classic album regardless of genre
Rusty Shackleford is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 05:29 PM   #62
Poems 4 Man

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Poems 4 Man is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Shackleford View Post
How do you miss Brand Nubian?
youth bro.
Poems 4 Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:59 PM   #63
Rusty Shackleford

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Rusty Shackleford is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poems 4 Man View Post
youth bro.
That can't be right cause I'm still refusing to accept aging

There's the internet now, surely kids listen to some older music
Rusty Shackleford is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 08:22 PM   #64
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Willy Pilgrim is better than Grind Time AustraliaWilly Pilgrim is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yagerbomb View Post
Brand Nubian, rap group in the 80's
Oh word. I'll ask my dad if he's ever heard of them.
Old 01-14-2015, 08:32 PM   #65
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

still a banger

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 01-14-2015, 08:38 PM   #66
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:

Old 01-14-2015, 09:08 PM   #67
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

I find Lord Jamar entertaining but like all "radical activists" I find him to be a pure hypocrite. Excusing some of his views cause he is "old school" is no different than excusing Jim Bob Ray the white supremacist's views for the same reason imo. @Ass Napkin Ed
Old 01-14-2015, 09:33 PM   #68
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
I find Lord Jamar entertaining but like all "radical activists" I find him to be a pure hypocrite. Excusing some of his views cause he is "old school" is no different than excusing Jim Bob Ray the white supremacist's views for the same reason imo. @Ass Napkin Ed
How is Lord Jamar a racist?
my crispy thin wafer

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 01-14-2015, 09:39 PM   #69
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
How is Lord Jamar a racist?
my crispy thin wafer
I didn't call Lord Jamar a racist. I actually agree with some of his views on race such as white people being guests in the house of Hip Hop. Once you start going into the white devil Yakub's seed NOI/5 percenter stuff it gets a little bit out there but he also says black people can be devil's too and that the white devil came from a black devil. I'm talking more about his views on homosexuality and it being a choice and what can or can't be hip hop.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:52 PM   #70
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

I also find it a little suspect that Lord Jamar's biggest outlet for his opinions are through a rich white Russian Jew's youtube channel who is known for promoting controversy to get views. Lord Jamar is 5 percenter which shares a lot of similarities with Nation of Islam. I know you know what NOI's views are on the holocaust and Jews because you've expressed the same views on this forum. @Ass Napkin Ed.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:57 PM   #71
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
I also find it a little suspect that Lord Jamar's biggest outlet for his opinions are through a rich white Russian Jew's youtube channel who is known for promoting controversy to get views. Lord Jamar is 5 percenter which shares a lot of similarities with Nation of Islam. I know you know what NOI's views are on the holocaust and Jews because you've expressed the same views on this forum. @Ass Napkin Ed.
what do you mean Yakub?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 01-15-2015, 12:12 AM   #72
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

all religions are goofy but followin a pedophile (catholic priest or mohammed ) is pathetic!!!
Old 01-15-2015, 12:26 AM   #73
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToeCamelBojangles View Post
all religions are goofy but followin a pedophile (catholic priest or mohammed ) is pathetic!!!
what religion wasn't started by a pedophile?

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 01-15-2015, 01:36 AM   #74
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Quote:
what religion wasn't started by a pedophile?

even tay rock said he'd shoot a child!!!
Old 01-19-2015, 08:17 PM   #75
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
what do you mean Yakub?
I mean the same way you constantly race bait but have a thing for racist white battle rappers and storm front. The same way DJ Star goes on about white people but has a white mother and votes for Mitt Romney. The same way Jay Electronica goes on about the synagogue of Satan but can be off sniffin coke with Kate Rothchild. Its a bunch of hypocritical fluff with little to no substance thats only purpose is to stir controversy.
Old 01-19-2015, 11:42 PM   #76
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Quote:
I mean the same way you constantly race bait but have a thing for racist white battle rappers and storm front. The same way DJ Star goes on about white people but has a white mother and votes for Mitt Romney. The same way Jay Electronica goes on about the synagogue of Satan but can be off sniffin coke with Kate Rothchild. Its a bunch of hypocritical fluff with little to no substance thats only purpose is to stir controversy.
I just have one question - Would you consider a female Saltine a Saltina?

White Flour!

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Old 01-19-2015, 11:44 PM   #77
griminey

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
griminey is not the worst person
Quote:
Valid.
griminey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 01:04 AM   #78
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
I just have one question - Would you consider a female Saltine a Saltina?

White Flour!
Old 01-20-2015, 02:09 AM   #79
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Quote:
republicans aren't as racist as democrats in america...the democratic party wants to keep black people on the plantation and it's pretty obvious!!!
Old 01-20-2015, 02:13 AM   #80
Willy Pilgrim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToeCamelBojangles View Post
republicans aren't as racist as democrats in america...the democratic party wants to keep black people on the plantation and it's pretty obvious!!!
MLK was a republican. True Story! Peace to Ben Carson.

Tags
ekelon cries real tears, ekelon raises frail white wrist, ekelon wipes mayo on sweatpants, god stopped the gun, i'm famous for being racist on vladtv, lord jamd ar, punks jump up to gte beat down, saltine premiums, slow down, special dreams about lord jamar