He let one ring? Got the vest that this weasel won't break through
This ain't Tolkien, J, so the eagle won't save you
J thinks he's the tightest, but this kid will not beat me
I got him in hot water, so his lid comes off easy
I'll kill Shazo and his crew, you'll never see these carcasses
This embarrassment get buried quick like E.T. cartridges

@JShazo

Plot on me, J generous with that shotty so homie you can recieve these bucks
Few shots to his core'll leave pieces of Bread scattered on the ground like feeding ducks
Show em what these arms for,got goons that'll run up on Wall that's parkour
Head shot'll make his top pour when we spray cans on Wall like marking our turf
40 with that beam folk,talking shit'll just get your whole team smoked
That heat I got will make Bread rise and no one in the kitchen fixin yeast rolls
Attack the obvious,all I do is gun bars and nameflips its known so that angle wont phase me
J the truth, that K'll shoot and leave clips all on Wall street like Martin Scorsese
Back to back with the bars, i'ma make em regret agreeing to this "return of the legends" shit
So I'm the under dog? I'm not sweating it, cause dude wont that nice even when he was relevant
This battle a extra off Ren and Stimpy you peep this direction this will go fam
Thinking you fucking wit me, please these punches'll put a body on Bread like powdered toastman
This not a situation you can coast fam, hollows in that .357 chrome with the pearl hand
Try n run and i"ll have these bullets sticking to Wall like nervous kids at a boy girl dance
But I dont always gotta buck and pop,gotta barong that'll make ya jugular drop
Legend my ass...I just ran through Wall easily, bitch "I'm the juggernaut

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 03:02 AM   #2
KBomb
2dope4you

Mentioned: 1545 Post(s)
KBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICEKBomb is NICE
@mdk @Cheddah12 @CollarboneSnap @Dank Schrader @SpecialOh @I am LIL ILL @BLEEZY @Count Crappingsworth @gordo @Bawlin

thanks for voting so far, we need some votes on this one too!

but con go line made a don demarco come out my speakers for no reason
KBomb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 03:07 AM   #3
SpecialOh
©

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
fuck u kbomb
@KBomb @Seanzo @riffic

i was promised a willy battle.. this is the second time u guys book this guy and he no-shows. i want my monay back

if ur gonna be a proffesional text league, get ur shit together
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 03:11 AM   #4
SuckaFreeCashier

Mentioned: 638 Post(s)
SuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local leagueSuckaFreeCashier is a vet in their local league
Wallace flow was straight bonkers. Read perfectly imo. Villainous role like william dafoe, DARE assembly, great depression were all dope. I really liked shazos parkour, wall street/martin scorsese, boy and girl dance and the closing two.

Real close battle. I've got wallace with the better flow / structure and shazo with the slightly harder hitting punches. Edging to wallace
But at least KOTD balances its unscrupulousness with some equitable intentions, like providing a few working-class men with a lawful income, whereas in this era more and more channels and media outlets are nothing but predatory tabloidesque trouble-makers.
SuckaFreeCashier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 03:31 AM   #5
JShazo

Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
JShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Ahh good shit @WallaceBread
Old 01-30-2015, 03:33 AM   #6
WallaceBread
Shit like that

Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
WallaceBread is better than Grind Time AustraliaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time AustraliaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by JShazo View Post
Ahh good shit @WallaceBread

You too man, this is a good one
WallaceBread is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 03:59 AM   #7
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 829 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh View Post
fuck u kbomb
@KBomb @Seanzo @riffic

i was promised a willy battle.. this is the second time u guys book this guy and he no-shows. i want my monay back

if ur gonna be a proffesional text league, get ur shit together
willy isn't gonna no show I don't think. he's probably just lagging like me

im writing right now tho, boss @KBomb
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 04:26 AM   #8
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Man this was real good....when I get to a pc I wanna do the vintage 3 bar...

The structure was really clean for both, real easy to flow and get through.... that great depression bar was filthy

Shazo crazy azz gun bars as always ..nice flow too... will be back

Was worried about you for a min Wallace glad to see u back in top form

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 04:43 AM   #9
SpecialOh
©

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdk View Post
willy isn't gonna no show I don't think. he's probably just lagging like me

im writing right now tho, boss @KBomb
i was wrong

he already showed
SpecialOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 04:44 AM   #10
mdk
Hetero Killer Whale

Mentioned: 829 Post(s)
mdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarcticamdk is better than Grind Time Antarctica
oh shit its on me then
mdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 07:25 AM   #11
Cheddah12

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Cheddah12 is not the worst person
Dammm Wallace was insane to me. I think J is dope but everything wally said was refreshing and new to me not to mention dope AF , very easy to read. Good shit fellas
Cheddah12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 01:49 PM   #12
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
it's tied
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 10:39 PM   #13
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Edging to my dude WB in a really close battle. Shazo had some dope name flips, but Wallace kind of negated that approach with his opening bars, which were both strategically great and strong on their own merits. The Pepsi line was really amusing to me; though I thought the middle lagged a bit, he brought it back hard in the last bars (I'm a sucker for Tolkein references, and that shit had me screwfacing). Shazo had that Wall Street line and the feeding ducks hit for me as well, was just a little less impactful given the pre-emptive approach Bread took.
Old 01-30-2015, 10:45 PM   #14
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 506 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league
wallace with the clean polish
good shit though J

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 03:10 PM   #15
SonnyDaze
#NoHardFeelings

Mentioned: 941 Post(s)
SonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICESonnyDaze is NICE
Real neck and neck battle. I think this was Wallace's best performance yet. He came with an extremely clean and well structured verse where the only slight dry spot was his middle 4 bars.

Shazo cemented his spot as one of the top name flippers- if not the best on the site- and brought that raw shit from start to finish. I was feeling the first 8 bars a bit more than the last 8, but it was still a very good verse.

Had to barely edge it to Wallace for just being a tad more consistent, but this was the most competitive battle of the event for me and a great look for both of you.
SonnyDaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 10:25 PM   #16
JShazo

Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
JShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJShazo is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Alarm clocking. @Throwback Mike. @Dank Schrader @Vanilla @WillyRockBags @Memphis @Blanco14 @mdk @Smokinstein @StabYourself @etc
Old 02-01-2015, 05:46 AM   #17
Memphis
Coon

Mentioned: 408 Post(s)
Memphis is not the worst person
Wallace 3/4th of his verse I didn't get so I'm a just call it trash

shazo bread line was crazy and toastman line made me laugh

Very lack luster from both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-01-2015, 03:39 PM   #18
Og Smokinstein
Deathstro da great

Mentioned: 508 Post(s)
Og Smokinstein is better than Grind Time AustraliaOg Smokinstein is better than Grind Time Australia
I got shazo taking, his flow and his punches,were too much for Wallace in the end.
I didn't see anything from either,that was super cold cold, but a couple were cold enough.
And them bitches, came from jshazo.

You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on a drug
Especially when itís waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye"- Raoul Duke
Og Smokinstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 02:06 PM   #19
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
jesus christ this battle was crazy, wallaces opener was dope, the is pepsi ok line made me laugh, dare assembly was fuckin fire, next 4 had a sick flow to it, final punch could have been harder but still villainous role like willam defoe >>>> netx 4 were all ok, and then the closer was again bonkers. flow through out on point, real good shit

j started off a little weak for me, feeding ducks just wasnt doing it for me, that parkour line was sick as fuck though, shame the line that followed it didnt hit harder and also just didnt rhyme for me. yeast rolls seems like a weird way of saying bread, kinda forced. clips on wall street was dope, powdered toast man was fire and i liked the boy and girl dance bar too. the closer again didnt rhyme too well for me and the bar didnt hit as hard as the other wall flips.

really good stuff from both, hard to chose, shazos hardest bars probably hit harder, but wallace was more consist ant and i had the problem of a couple of shazos lines not rhyming imo so by the slightest margin im voting wallace
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 03:51 PM   #20
Throwback Mike
I'M NOT PAT STAY

Mentioned: 805 Post(s)
Throwback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThrowback Mike is better than Grind Time Antarctica
This is a crazy battle. I've had to read it so many times just to come up with a winner. It's one of those where, after reading each verse, I feel like that person won, but then change my mind when I read the other person's again. It was that close.

Wallace came out swinging. Those first six bars were fire. All the punches were landing. The next four didn't really measure up for me though. The writing was crisp and it read well, but didn't have a whole lot of impact. The last six were dope though, but still not quite on the level of the opening six. I was definitely feeling the Tolkien bar. I was gonna write something similar once, but couldn't come up with a good way to word it. That was the highlight of the last six bars since I thought the last two punches were cool, but nothing too crazy.

Shazo came with a lot of name flips as Wallace was smart to predict, but it doesn't really take anything away from their impact when the punches are as heavy as most of the ones in this verse. I thought Shazo started off a little slow though. The feeding ducks bar was cool, but nothing crazy. That parkour line was hard, but the following line didnít rhyme, so it threw the whole thing off. The verse really picked up after that though. The next four were all solid and the last six were fire. That Powdered Toast Man punch had me going going crazy. Ridiculous. The ďbullets sticking to Wall like nervous kids at a boy girl danceĒ bar was wild too. And the closer was dope.

So, this was really a tossup to me, but Iíve gotta pick a winner, soÖ.

Iím going with Shazo. His best punches were just too good. Wallace was going off too though. This is an RMBVA classic. No one really loses.
Throwback Mike is offline   Reply With Quote