Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
So when's Mook/Drake gonna be rescheduled and what happened at BO5?

Old 02-11-2015, 03:46 PM   #1
Casual

Mentioned: 450 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
So when's Mook/Drake gonna be rescheduled and what happened at BO5?

Charron spends half this interview talking about how he wasn't allowed to bring Hollohan out because Drake/Mook were supposed to battle next and they didn't wanna risk that.

So what happened? @King Fly @AVOCADO
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 03:47 PM   #2
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Wow!!!
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 03:55 PM   #3
phoenix

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
phoenix is not the worst person
@OrganikHipHop
phoenix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 03:56 PM   #4
The Wise Owl

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
The Wise Owl is not the worst person
LOL @ Charron ACTUALLY crying in that interview.
Old 02-11-2015, 03:58 PM   #5
@VapeHop
Yaki Yaki Yaki

Mentioned: 180 Post(s)
@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE@VapeHop is NICE
the charon neva lost!!!
@VapeHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 03:59 PM   #6
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
So Charron confirmed it, that's dope

I doubt we'll get an explanation, but it only makes sense that Drake backed out.

Mook sure as fuck wouldn't back out and it couldn't be a time thing because they took so many long breaks between battles that could've been avoided/shortened or said fuck the Tycoon Tax battle.
JC
All Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 03:59 PM   #7
The Wise Owl

I was censored!! wahhhh. The title was stolen from me. wahhh. I don't know what to do know!? Like who do I battle, I have no story line now.. waaaahhhh.

LOLOL
Old 02-11-2015, 04:00 PM   #8
The Wise Owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Day View Post
So Charron confirmed it, that's dope

I doubt we'll get an explanation, but it only makes sense that Drake backed out.

Mook sure as fuck wouldn't back out and it couldn't be a time thing because they took so many long breaks between battles that could've been avoided/shortened or said fuck the Tycoon Tax battle.
If you listen to the War report ep last night, you'll hear more of the story from Mook's side on what happened and how it was supposed to go down.
Old 02-11-2015, 04:03 PM   #9
medium sean

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
medium sean is better than Grind Time Australiamedium sean is better than Grind Time Australia
never hopefully

would be garbage on an intergalactic scale
medium sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 04:04 PM   #10
Casual

Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wise Owl View Post
I was censored!! wahhhh. The title was stolen from me. wahhh. I don't know what to do know!? Like who do I battle, I have no story line now.. waaaahhhh.

LOLOL

does kotd even want me back???
Old 02-11-2015, 04:06 PM   #11
The Wise Owl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual View Post

does kotd even want me back???
honestly dude, shit was so pathetic, I listened to it live and was dying.

Dude seemed suicidal n shit
Old 02-11-2015, 04:09 PM   #12
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
I haven't listened to any Charron interviews since BO5 but I feel like he's gonna take a long break. Like he literally spent years building up that moment and failed.
JC
All Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 04:17 PM   #13
uuuununnn
IM SPITTIN OUT THUNDER

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
uuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarcticauuuununnn is better than Grind Time Antarctica
lol he was just wasted
Old 02-11-2015, 04:21 PM   #14
TheGodOfPez
Whiskey for breakfast.

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
TheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time AustraliaTheGodOfPez is better than Grind Time Australia
Mook vs. Drake does not sound like a good matchup at all.
TheGodOfPez is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 04:47 PM   #15
slo_mo
Turnt Up For Lil' Boo

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
slo_mo is a PY Poster
I lost a lot of respect for KOTD after this.

This kid has put in an insane amount of work for them, and unconsciously represents the league wherever he goes. Only to be done like this?

I'm no Charron fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I feel for him on this. I think everyone can safely assume, no one has wanted to win a rap battle, as much as Charron wanted to win this match.

In a league where some of the most disrespectful things have been said/done, KOTD is that quick to pull the plug on the kid who's entire battle rap career has been leading up to that very moment. Pathetic.

On THAT night... fuck Mook, and Drake. Day 2 of BO5 was the Charron, and Pat show -- like it or not. Give the kid ONE FUCKING NIGHT. He's done so much for you...

Fuck KOTD.
slo_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 04:52 PM   #16
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_mo View Post

This kid has put in an insane amount of work for them, and unconsciously represents the league wherever he goes. Only to be done like this?

I'm no Charron fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I feel for him on this. I think everyone can safely assume, no one has wanted to win a rap battle, as much as Charron wanted to win this match.

In a league where some of the most disrespectful things have been said/done, KOTD is that quick to pull the plug on the kid who's entire battle rap career has been leading up to that very moment. Pathetic.

On THAT night... fuck Mook, and Drake. Day 2 of BO5 was the Charron, and Pat show -- like it or not. Give the kid ONE FUCKING NIGHT. He's done so much for you...

Fuck KOTD.

im glad they did it.

he still would have lost, he was nowhere near winning. but kotd judges are known for cloudy judgement in those situations. the round doesn't even sound that good, and hollohan was just using him to set up a rematch anyway.

they preserved the culture.
Old 02-11-2015, 04:53 PM   #17
Casual

@Bigzero, @CharronBeatArsonal, @Cheddah12, @diddy_dream, @djsquirrelnutz, @Emancee, @ghettonetics, @JOBone, @JR77, @Klemm Bell, @NotATroll, @PenguinJr, @PriceAintRight, @RonRon da Dong, @Shooter, @SpecialOh, @Water Mage

what ya'll think?
Old 02-11-2015, 04:56 PM   #18
slo_mo
Turnt Up For Lil' Boo

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
slo_mo is a PY Poster
Quote:
im glad they did it.

he still would have lost, he was nowhere near winning. but kotd judges are known for cloudy judgement in those situations. the round doesn't even sound that good, and hollohan was just using him to set up a rematch anyway.

they preserved the culture.
I agree he would of still lost the battle. Regardless, Charron deserved to say, and do whatever he wanted.

It's also a slippery slope when you start censoring.
slo_mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:25 PM   #19
slisky

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
slisky is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_mo View Post

Fuck KOTD.
definitly agree with this, and i dont even like charron or think hes good.

he got screwed here.
slisky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:26 PM   #20
Rusty Shackleford

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Rusty Shackleford is not the worst person
Idk, if mook/drake was supposed to happen and there was a suspicion that it could cause any trouble, ganik was right to stop it

Its not like he had time to mull it over or anything
Rusty Shackleford is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:26 PM   #21
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
lmao, this interview is hilarious.

This fool has seriously lost what little bit of selfworth he had because he didn't win the title. "whats next now that I lost the shot at the chain? do my fans even want to see me battle anymore?" hahaha jesus christ.

This interview has more quotables than his entire career. The DBDShow needs an "I'm sad" button.

"i'm not a tough guy but I said fuck you I'm gonna spit my material, but they didn't let me spit my material" paraphrased but that was the jist of one of his statements.

The best part though is how he keeps saying "I'm not making any excuses" followed by "i would have won if..."

I also feel like he could have just spit the material and redid the last few bars to remove Hollohan being on stage from the equation. A prepared round without the big ending is still better than halfassing it.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:26 PM   #22
ukallday
We FUCK THAT

Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
ukallday is better than Grind Time Australiaukallday is better than Grind Time Australia
Sharon kind of reminding me of DC right now
ukallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:31 PM   #23
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 201 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Glad Mook/Drake didn't happen. Would've ruined the entire event.
Charron shouldn't be doing interviews now I think. Getting jerked sucks but he should just take an extended break now and work on some music.
Nick Vayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:44 PM   #24
Maven

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Maven probably likes in here/hair word play
is he actually crying? wow

and is charron's fault for primarily depending on a set up strictly for shock-value. You win battles with bars, not with gimmicks or shock-value set ups.

surprised no one has mentioned this.

Last edited by Maven; 02-11-2015 at 05:46 PM.
Maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:52 PM   #25
King Koopa
gtfo my castle son

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
King Koopa is not the worst person
He's not taking the loss well, but I can't blame him after hearing how this shit went down. The battle was debatable imo even without the Hollohan-gimmick, so I can see why he's frustrated.

Tbh it makes Pat look like a bitch if he actually said he won't battle or there will be a fight if Hollohan is on the stage.

Was Drake vs Mook really gonna go down? Why didn't it then?
King Koopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 05:53 PM   #26
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
Glad Mook/Drake didn't happen. Would've ruined the entire event.
Charron shouldn't be doing interviews now I think. Getting jerked sucks but he should just take an extended break now and work on some music.
yeah. having drake/mook happen as a surprise battle after the entire scheduled card had already finished would have ruined it.

does charron still make music? if so, why?
Old 02-11-2015, 05:53 PM   #27
Ass Napkin Ed
NEGRO NAZI

Mentioned: 506 Post(s)
Ass Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local leagueAss Napkin Ed is a vet in their local league

I am Malcolm ED
By ANE Means Necessary
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 06:00 PM   #28
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Quote:
yeah. having drake/mook happen as a surprise battle after the entire scheduled card had already finished would have ruined it.

does charron still make music? if so, why?
If you have a great night out and on the way home you get stabbed in the dick. Is your night ruined?
Old 02-11-2015, 06:05 PM   #29
Rednekk

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Rednekk is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wise Owl View Post

LOLOL
I don't get it tbh. As I understood KOTD staff doesn't let Hollohan on the stage and that's it. Now this kid goes to the radio and says he was censored... like WTF? Was he censored because he couldn't bring someone's else friend on the stage?

Even by that stupid logic he wasn't the first battle rapper to got censored.... As far as I remember Daylyt was... He was stopped during taking shit on the stage and couldn't spit his 3rd round

If Charron was said that he cannot spit anything he has planned in the 3rd round, then it really sucks. But if couldn't bring Hollohan to the stage and because of that he decided to freestyle or whatever, then it was his decision to do it that way.
He could do numerous things and still spit that round without Hollohan being involved. I think if he would freestyle something about what has happened behind the scenes and then spit the rest of 3rd round then it might have a much better effect than his original idea.
Rednekk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 06:07 PM   #30
Casual

Quote:
If you have a great night out and on the way home you get stabbed in the dick. Is your night ruined?
Old 02-11-2015, 06:09 PM   #31
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Oh right, forgot to mention that the dickstabbing is a 'surprise'.
Old 02-11-2015, 06:14 PM   #32
Casual

Quote:
Oh right, forgot to mention that the dickstabbing is a 'surprise'.
thankfully there's not many weirdos like you wandering the streets of canada.
Old 02-11-2015, 07:16 PM   #33
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach

NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is not the worst person
Nick vayne doesn't know how analogies work.
NinjaTurtlesAtTheBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 07:24 PM   #34
Jack Deuce
Media

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Jack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICEJack Deuce is NICE
Oh nick lol
Old 02-11-2015, 07:40 PM   #35
ukallday
We FUCK THAT

Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
ukallday is better than Grind Time Australiaukallday is better than Grind Time Australia
How is sharon trying to spin this as if most people think that he took the battle and the decision was wrong? He seems to have caught a case of the Diz's just listening to and retweeting anybody who's telling him he won.

Why does he keep going on about his flips? They were shit, just cause he did a load of them doesnt matter if they were all wank. He goes on and on about rebuttals as if they are the thing that matters most in a battle.

Why does he keep contradicting himself, one minute he says he won the battle 2-1 the next minute he says he would have for sure won if his antic had of happened and then later on he says he doesnt know if he would have won even with the antic.

This is what happens when people with little to no self awareness surround themselves with yes men, eventually they are going to fail and they arnt able to just say yeah i lost ill move on. Instead they do like sharon has and act like a bitch crying all over the place making loads of excuses.

"I dont even know what to do now, do i battle on smack?" wtf sharron has really lost his fucking mind over this shit.
ukallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 07:44 PM   #36
DonnyOni
Cleto Reyes Gloves

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
DonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time AntarcticaDonnyOni is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukallday View Post
How is sharon trying to spin this as if most people think that he took the battle and the decision was wrong? He seems to have caught a case of the Diz's just listening to and retweeting anybody who's telling him he won.

Why does he keep going on about his flips? They were shit, just cause he did a load of them doesnt matter if they were all wank. He goes on and on about rebuttals as if they are the thing that matters most in a battle.

Why does he keep contradicting himself, one minute he says he won the battle 2-1 the next minute he says he would have for sure won if his antic had of happened and then later on he says he doesnt know if he would have won even with the antic.

This is what happens when people with little to no self awareness surround themselves with yes men, eventually they are going to fail and they arnt able to just say yeah i lost ill move on. Instead they do like sharon has and act like a bitch crying all over the place making loads of excuses.

"I dont even know what to do now, do i battle on smack?" wtf sharron has really lost his fucking mind over this shit.
TALK DAT SHIIIIIIT!!!

Repeat it to eurgh! 24/7 3-0!
DonnyOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 07:56 PM   #37
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukallday View Post

talk that shit uk!!!!

on point af.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:36 PM   #38
mapleleaf
bumpin onyx in the jag

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
mapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarcticamapleleaf is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Jesus Charron is delusional

"I'm not making any excuses"

"I would have killed him if I could do my third round. I obviously out barred him that battle."
mapleleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 08:56 PM   #39
Casual

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf View Post
Jesus Charron is delusional

"I'm not making any excuses"

"I would have killed him if I could do my third round. I obviously out barred him that battle."

just like he outbarred b magic.
Old 02-11-2015, 09:14 PM   #40
Briscoe

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Briscoe is not the worst person
ukallday catching bodies.

Added to that, Charron also seemed pretty certain that he took a deserved L in his post-battle interview with Chris. It's a shame he's been polluted since then smh.
Briscoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
charron cries real tears., i don't have my third round., take a 'd' for the culture