Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
remember me? cuz i damn sure don't remember u...

Old 03-28-2015, 07:06 PM   #1
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 284 Post(s)
TheRealDetour is not the worst person
remember me? cuz i damn sure don't remember u...

yoooo!!!

been a long time since i graced RMBVA with my presence, ain't it? been busy with the real life shit, same thing i said last time i posted on here…long story short, i got a battle comin up for $600 on 4/19 in CO…shit against some dude named K9 out of TX, he aiight, i'm tryna get this money…

i talked briefly in this video about what happened with the west coast PG's, plus the mr. biscuit battle…that's one a lot of kats, especially in the midwest, seemed to be amped for…unfortunately, he canceled the match about two weeks before the event…as it were, i ended up booking a trip from MN to CO for nothing (i had moved up north for a while) an ended up being at the event anyways, with no battle smh…

as for kats who wonder why i just fell the fuck off with the rap battle shit, i got no showed/canceled on 10x in a row…an all within about two weeks of the events…PG backed out 3x, me an cali smoov got canceled 3x (two of which was for the URL smh), dirt no showed, XQZ backed out shortly before the event, remyd canceled about a week an a half before our match, urban the element backed out last minute (an acted like a bitch about it too, fuckin prick), i had a couple other locals cancel as well, and the list goes on…so in short, i've had matches scheduled left an right since the dizaster joint, but every single one of em has canceled at the last minute pretty much…

but here's the third round against mr biscuit, the best round i had of the battle…i majorly switched my cadence an delivery up for this one, tho u don't really get to see it in full effect in a spazz…but it's a shit ton smoother than it was back in the day…lemme know what y'all think…holla!!! #DUBTREYS #THEBEARJEWISBACK

It takes some skill to engage haters and keep shit going like he did. In truth he made a fool of Thesaurus in an earlier thread.
www.youtube.com/dubtreys
TheRealDetour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 07:09 PM   #2
Toronto
rip bambam

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
welcome back beautiful
Old 03-28-2015, 07:11 PM   #3
ukallday
We FUCK THAT

Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
ukallday is better than Grind Time Australiaukallday is better than Grind Time Australia
We were told you'd quit battling for good, very happy to have you back.
ukallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 07:12 PM   #4
Smokey-Clovn
Krakkka Killa

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Smokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICESmokey-Clovn is NICE
Stupid name and never seen a battle from you but still keep on.....
Old 03-28-2015, 07:14 PM   #5
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

tbh i more or less had…after gettin no-showed so many times, i pretty much came to the conclusion that i wouldn't accept any more battles unless it was either a look so amazing i couldn't possibly say no, or there was $500+ for me to go home with…

as it stands, the only reason i took this one is for the $600…i'm still talkin to norbes an shit about when we can get me on a PG card, since those two got canceled on me, but unless the URL callin, i gotta see big numbers in the contract, be it big view numbers or big dollar signs…

just devoted waaaaay too many hours of my life to writing an preparing an ending up with nothing to show for it, AT ALL, cuz of no shows…felt like i wasted two years of preparations an shit…that was enough for me to call it quits…especially comin off the dizaster win, felt like i was soaring to the top, then just nose dived outta nowhere smh...

It takes some skill to engage haters and keep shit going like he did. In truth he made a fool of Thesaurus in an earlier thread.
www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 03-28-2015, 08:18 PM   #6
system
Shit.

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
system is not the worst person
MC Bob!
system is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 08:22 PM   #7
PillowCase
Banned

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
PillowCase is not the worst person
PillowCase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 08:34 PM   #8
VAallDAY

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
VAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVAallDAY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by system View Post
MC Bob!
lmfaooo
VAallDAY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 08:41 PM   #9
JOBone
Seasoned fan

Mentioned: 501 Post(s)
JOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJOBone is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Talk about synchronicity. I mention Detour in another thread and suddenly he reappears.

People need to stop ducking Detour. That's not way to treat the best in Colorado!
JOBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 08:45 PM   #10
SpecialOh
©

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
hey bbuddy
SpecialOh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 09:09 PM   #11
Step Easy
@stepeasy3rdave

Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Step Easy is not the worst person
Dope.
Step Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 09:39 PM   #12
JarrellOC

Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
JarrellOC is not the worst person
Yeah I remember you were supposed to be on the west coast pg and then you weren't. I brought it up, folks said you quit battle rap. Well good luck
JarrellOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 09:55 PM   #13
Peter Reveen

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Peter Reveen is not the worst person
This the same fool who was trying to pick a 14year old?
Peter Reveen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:01 PM   #14
djpompey
No Coast Chicago

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
djpompey is a PY Poster
Nice material D, welcome back on No Coast's behalf.
djpompey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:02 PM   #15
MELAkNight
Lion-hearted

MELAkNight is not the worst person
What's up...young warrior...how's the bud smoking up in CO???
Old 03-28-2015, 11:04 PM   #16
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOBone View Post
Talk about synchronicity. I mention Detour in another thread and suddenly he reappears.

People need to stop ducking Detour. That's not way to treat the best in Colorado!
hahaha u comin out to the event on 4/17-19?

we got urs truly with the cash battle, we got s. youngin vs cityy towers, we got j-money vs nov from AHAT, plus saint mic, syd vicious, uno lavoz an some more names u'd probably recognize…

gonna be a 3-day event all together…me, cityy, youngin, etc., battlin on day 3…the 19th…u should come see it live!!!

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 03-28-2015, 11:05 PM   #17
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MELAkNight View Post
What's up...young warrior...how's the bud smoking up in CO???
smhhhhhhhhhh pretty good…now that i'm off paper, i can actually enjoy the shit lmao…blue dream, white poison, jah kush, sfv og kush, blue widow, snow goddess, king chem, og bubba kush…the list goes on an on...

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 03-28-2015, 11:06 PM   #18
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpompey View Post
Nice material D, welcome back on No Coast's behalf.
thx fam!!! how u been? ain't seen much of u since the theory battle (y'all both went in btw, if i didn't tell u that back then)...

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 03-28-2015, 11:07 PM   #19
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Reveen View Post
This the same fool who was trying to pick a 14year old?
wtf? me? no…not at all...ever...

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 03-28-2015, 11:50 PM   #20
MELAkNight
Lion-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDetour View Post
smhhhhhhhhhh pretty good…now that i'm off paper, i can actually enjoy the shit lmao…blue dream, white poison, jah kush, sfv og kush, blue widow, snow goddess, king chem, og bubba kush…the list goes on an on...
That's what's up...I'm in the nation's cap so...we will be getting on y'all level soon...not soon enough...4/20/2015 by the washington monument...what u know bout that tho??? Haaaa when getting in the ring next and with who???
Old 03-29-2015, 12:01 AM   #21
All Day
Drink8cokesAday

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
All Day is better than Grind Time AustraliaAll Day is better than Grind Time Australia
i checked versetracker like 2 weeks ago to see what u been up to and it surprised me to see uve had like 1 battle in the last 2 years or some shit
JC
All Day is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 07:53 PM   #22
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MELAkNight View Post
That's what's up...I'm in the nation's cap so...we will be getting on y'all level soon...not soon enough...4/20/2015 by the washington monument...what u know bout that tho??? Haaaa when getting in the ring next and with who???
that's the K9 battle on 4/19…the event starts 4/18, but i'm on the main day card…i'd love to burn one at the washington monument lol i actually think it's dope the way DC went about legalization…from what i heard, the state has no control or regulatory oversight…i.e., they just made it legal an congress said let the people do what they want with it, basically…i could be wrong, of course…here, it used to be like that, the wild wild west of weed, an it was great, but then they started legislating an regulating shit cuz they saw the potential profit in taxation...

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 03-29-2015, 07:54 PM   #23
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Day View Post
i checked versetracker like 2 weeks ago to see what u been up to and it surprised me to see uve had like 1 battle in the last 2 years or some shit
smh that's exactly what i was sayin earlier lol…i got no showed/canceled on 10x in a row, had a battle set up every couple months since the dizaster joint, an every single opponent either backed out or just didn't show up…shit's been retarded, kinda gave up on the battle shit after the ninth/tenth time...

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 03-29-2015, 08:23 PM   #24
Breakneck
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Breakneck is better than Grind Time AustraliaBreakneck is better than Grind Time Australia
Salute ! Detour is a friend of mine irl so glad to see him back again. He really is the best out of Colorado and wouldn't surprise me if he won his PG when he finally gets it.
Old 03-29-2015, 09:28 PM   #25
XQZapproved
Battle Royale Participant

XQZapproved is a PY Poster
Oh shut up

First the Dot Mobb break up, now everyday I wake up, somebody got a problem with Deetz
XQZapproved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 09:30 PM   #26
XQZapproved

Nah welcome back tho deetz

First the Dot Mobb break up, now everyday I wake up, somebody got a problem with Deetz
Old 03-29-2015, 09:46 PM   #27
Beaux Jangles
bojangles snappin!!!

Mentioned: 386 Post(s)
Beaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICEBeaux Jangles is NICE
Quote:
that's the K9 battle on 4/19…the event starts 4/18, but i'm on the main day card…i'd love to burn one at the washington monument lol i actually think it's dope the way DC went about legalization…from what i heard, the state has no control or regulatory oversight…i.e., they just made it legal an congress said let the people do what they want with it, basically…i could be wrong, of course…here, it used to be like that, the wild wild west of weed, an it was great, but then they started legislating an regulating shit cuz they saw the potential profit in taxation...
how do you not have a fundamental understandin of how our government works??? i mean even on a remedial level smh

this is why you cant win a battle
GoldRaffleBojangles,SnowsCastleBojangles,QuoteSnap pleBojangles,ClothesNaturalBojangles,BrosBlackHole Bojangles,PulpedMangosBojangles,WroteDjangoBojangl es,SoakedFlannelBojangles,RogueAngelBojangles,Home NashvilleBojangles,CrowsHateLawsBojangles,ToveAvri lBojangles,ThrowShrapnelBojangles,GrossRainbowBoja ngles,NoRacialBojangles,RomeStatueBojangles
Beaux Jangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 10:01 PM   #28
MELAkNight
Lion-hearted

Bj...u suck...wordplay...!
Old 03-30-2015, 01:30 AM   #29
Vanilla
Original RMBVA Dondatta

Mentioned: 729 Post(s)
Vanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time AntarcticaVanilla is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Hey what's up detour....

How do you feel about ME blowing you up with these hands bitch !? I wanna kick your ass !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganikHipHop View Post
after all of this.. yall will still call us hill billys downplay our role and our history... but it aint gonna change shit
Vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 01:36 AM   #30
SpecialOh
©

Mentioned: 1155 Post(s)
SpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local leagueSpecialOh is a vet in their local league
@TheRealDetour we finaly did it btw

our song together (ish) is over 2k views!!!!!
my most viewed piece of work ever
SpecialOh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 10:07 AM   #31
MCVeteran

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
MCVeteran is a PY Poster
Who???
MCVeteran is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 05:47 PM   #32
InsertBigTGunSound
BLOCKA BLU BLOCKA

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
InsertBigTGunSound is better than Grind Time AustraliaInsertBigTGunSound is better than Grind Time Australia
Lets be real, norbes is not going to upload a battle of yours on the URL channel. Maybe TWR channel
Old 03-30-2015, 08:14 PM   #33
Casual

Mentioned: 450 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
$600 battle? congratulations. you're either broke or not very confident.
Casual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 08:34 PM   #34
Bar4Bar

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Bar4Bar is not the worst person
SMACK, who is this nigga?

You a battler? What's your best 3 rounds? I've got 45 mins spare before I go to bed
Old 04-02-2015, 09:39 AM   #35
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mage BTM View Post
Salute ! Detour is a friend of mine irl so glad to see him back again. He really is the best out of Colorado and wouldn't surprise me if he won his PG when he finally gets it.
thanks for the props my dude! an yeah breakneck is the homie for sure…had fun rockin at a couple shows with this guy…

word @ "when he finally gets it" hahaha…smh ain't that the truth…

@InsertBigTGunSound he uploaded a profecy battle so i should be golden tbh…

@SpecialOh smh…just smh…

@XQZapproved ur one of those ten in a row cancellations/no shows…i hate u bro…an i still killed u on the radio battle…#DETOURSEGOSOMETHINUGOTTADEALWIT

@Bar4Bar u should check either me vs dizaster, syd vicious, t-rex, s. youngin…those probably my best ones…frankie wapps was good, but that was looong ago an i've changed drastically since then...

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 04-02-2015, 10:46 AM   #36
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
i like your garage

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 02:57 PM   #37
XQZapproved

Quote:

@XQZapproved ur one of those ten in a row cancellations/no shows…i hate u bro…an i still killed u on the radio battle…#DETOURSEGOSOMETHINUGOTTADEALWIT
Well if it's any consolation, battling over the phone prevented people from seeing your P. Miller hoodie.

tell mook I said whattup when you battle him b.

Old 04-03-2015, 08:51 AM   #38
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
i like your garage
wasn't my garage but i'll tell the camera man u said so lol...

www.youtube.com/dubtreys
Old 04-03-2015, 09:04 AM   #39
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
wasn't my garage but i'll tell the camera man u said so lol...
thats ok. it was more theoretical than anything

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 07:12 AM   #40
TheRealDetour
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wrist View Post
thats ok. it was more theoretical than anything
lol word…

for the newcomers to the thread…

www.youtube.com/dubtreys

Tags
8230, chedda bob shootin from the hip, detoursegosomethinugottadealwit, dubtreys, thebearjewisback