Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Announcement Attention THESAURUS.

Old 01-19-2016, 12:08 AM   #281
RonRon da Dong
Ronald R. McDongald

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
RonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time AntarcticaRonRon da Dong is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
Damn bro.. you gotta embed that stuff. This reminds me of Detours feud with Peter a few years ago. Have you seen that thread?

http://www.rmbva.com/showthread.php?t=2712

Quote:
Originally Posted by XQZapproved View Post

I got 4 more bars hold on ..

then rap a whole 16
RonRon da Dong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 12:08 AM   #282
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCREDABLE View Post
Im undefeated. Not him. #fact

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Everybody knows Everybody Knows bodied you!(shout out to the goat)

but for real you're entertaining as fuck, but this was def the wrong approach. BUt this is battle rap and I think battle rappers should be able to go at anyone they want. But now you're gonna have a buncha people here who hate on you for nothing.

I'd like to see this battle because of this topic but I don't blame Saurus for not wanting to take it.

I said but way too many times in this post...
Old 01-19-2016, 12:09 AM   #283
Profess

Mentioned: 243 Post(s)
Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kang View Post
Saurus has a lot of shitty nobodies trying to goad him into a battle...Lexx being one of them and this dude,who Ive never heard of another....If I was in his position I wouldnt battle wither of them without the 5k either...I watch a lot of battles while im working and if I dont now who you are,its not a good sign your career is going well
This reminds me of the reality show I suggested awhile back Beat Peat
Profess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 12:12 AM   #284
6000GP
tupac back

Mentioned: 562 Post(s)
6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vayne View Post
But.. but..

wait..

what is this?

http://rmbva.com/search.php?searchid=300931

First one on the list (just 5 whole days ago)

"Book The Saurus"

"Nobody wants The Saurus and if you do you're a racist, hater or misinformed!!"
The hell does this prove? That I've mentioned him about a dozen times in the last year?? You realize that this is a battle rap forum, right? I talk about battle rap, and dude is a battle rapper. Please me understand what your point is.

This is the msg he sent me:

" Attention THESAURUS. 01-18-2016 02:20 PM The Saurus LMAO yet you have 3500 posts about me on a message board. get a fucking life"

Now, how does that equal 3500?

*edit

Have you even looked at those posts? Half of them are me quoting someone when THEY are the ones mentioning thesaurus and I'm not even talking about the guy, i.e., I haven't mentioned dude even a dozen times in the last year. The topic of discussion is something entirely different or he's just part of a larger issue. It's right there for anyone to see that I'm not talking about him like that, and I highly doubt that any of those posts are even hating on the dude, smh. You tried, but failed. Thanks for proving my point, tho.

Last edited by 6000GP; 01-19-2016 at 12:20 AM.
6000GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 12:15 AM   #285
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
https://mobile.twitter.com/NCREDABLE/tweets

600 still in here acting like it wasnt ncredable tht started it lol

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 12:20 AM   #286
paddy87

paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
https://mobile.twitter.com/NCREDABLE...52733919981568

/thread

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-19-2016, 12:20 AM   #287
Ken I. Kickett
Why Yes, you may...

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Ken I. Kickett is not the worst person
Keep it goin? Keep it goin??

1. Pesci choked, he didn't plan it.
2. WRC tapes were not stolen, they were recorded over and no one wanted to admit it.

RALEIGHSCIENCE.COM
Ken I. Kickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 12:23 AM   #288
Profess

Profess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time AntarcticaProfess is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
I don't got any problem with the guy, I don't know him personally. But I have seen this type of thing happen before, and thesaurus isn't gonna get ur name hot in these streets, so it makes no sense to call him out if you're tryna get a name off of rap.

Is it really that hard to believe that thesaurus went out of his way to hate on a stranger considering that's kinda the basis of his Internet persona? You're givin dude the benefit of the doubt based on absolutely nothing, and this in spite of him clearly being a hater. Makes no sense. So is it ignorance or is it dickriding? You tell me.
It's very easy to believe that The Saurus would pick on someone because he viewed them as beneath him. That is exactly what he did to Detour. Plus now he is blocking the incredible dude. Not saying that Pete can't hate on people but he has to get out of his ivory tower (tuck and run aint cool) if he really cares about his legacy and not being remembered as mid tier.
Old 01-19-2016, 12:25 AM   #289
6000GP
tupac back

6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league6000GP is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by paddy87 View Post
https://mobile.twitter.com/NCREDABLE/tweets

600 still in here acting like it wasnt ncredable tht started it lol
And how, pray tell, do you know that's where it started?

Didnt ncredable say that thesaurus jumped into a convo he was having with someone else and that's where it started? I have no idea how you think that's proof of anything.
Old 01-19-2016, 12:26 AM   #290
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2889 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
So...it's now been confirmed NCredable started calling out TheSaurus, was told to piss off, and then brought it back up here 6 months later.

Is there much else to discuss?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 12:26 AM   #291
Seanzo
We in here

Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
And how, pray tell, do you know that's where it started?

Didnt ncredable say that thesaurus jumped into a convo he was having with someone else and that's where it started? I have no idea how you think that's proof of anything.
Man, there's a timeline on Twitter; I checked the same thing. NCredable responded to a conversation DRect and TheSaurus were having.
Quote:
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:

Old 01-19-2016, 12:27 AM   #292
JustJ123

JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze Won View Post
Charlie clips is a sike major
This is like the 20th best post in the topic.

It would have been #1 but for some reason I lost my shit everytime he said "bet 5K" and it got progressively funnier each time.
Old 01-19-2016, 12:29 AM   #293
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profess View Post
It's very easy to believe that The Saurus would pick on someone because he viewed them as beneath him. That is exactly what he did to Detour. Plus now he is blocking the incredible dude. Not saying that Pete can't hate on people but he has to get out of his ivory tower (tuck and run aint cool) if he really cares about his legacy and not being remembered as mid tier.
Yeah, dude can hate if he on strangers or no reason if he wants to, that's his prerogative. But, why lie about it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
So...it's now been confirmed NCredable started calling out TheSaurus, was told to piss off, and then brought it back up here 6 months later.

Is there much else to discuss?
Um... No it hasn't
Old 01-19-2016, 12:31 AM   #294
Seanzo
We in here

Quote:
Um... No it hasn't
Quote:
Quote:

Old 01-19-2016, 12:32 AM   #295
The Saurus
VIP

Mentioned: 458 Post(s)
The Saurus is better than Grind Time AustraliaThe Saurus is better than Grind Time Australia
HAHAHAHAHAHA GP still playing the role of resident try-hard contrarian even tho someone posted proof of that cornball messaging me before I said one word to him. GP is like the Math Hoffa of this forum. but only because of all of the psychological damage he's suffered from at the hands of the "fresh coast"
The Saurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 12:34 AM   #296
Profess

Quote:
Yeah, dude can hate if he on strangers or no reason if he wants to, that's his prerogative. But, why lie about it?

Um... No it hasn't
Like I've always said, these boards are more for fans and it is weird seeing battlers getting stanned on here.. So yeah it is in bad taste when The Saurus fuels the fire and he get no merit awards for that. But after I read more of the thread Ncredible just kept repeating himself so it is hard for me join along in his movement to battle The Saurus. Anyway, kinda weird that The Saurus insists that you are obsessed with him (pg one of the reverse troll playbook) It is pretty clear that he is projecting. Keep fighting the good fight brother.

Old 01-19-2016, 12:35 AM   #297
Profess

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saurus View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHA GP still playing the role of resident try-hard contrarian even tho someone posted proof of that cornball messaging me before I said one word to him. GP is like the Math Hoffa of this forum. but only because of all of the psychological damage he's suffered from at the hands of the "fresh coast"
clear example of cyber bullying. Grow up.
Old 01-19-2016, 12:37 AM   #298
Toronto
rip bambam

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Toronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time AntarcticaToronto is better than Grind Time Antarctica
gah damn

theres 30 pages of rhymes in this muthafucka
Old 01-19-2016, 12:39 AM   #299
JustJ123

Its not fair to say GP is obsessed wtih Saurus. He has a hardon for the entire fresh coast.

Shit is weird. I like him as a poster when he's not fixated on the Fresh Coast but when he is its just fucking odd. And now hes not around nearly as much and I seem to only notice him when its relating to Fresh Coast/KOTD...
Old 01-19-2016, 12:48 AM   #300
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post
Its not fair to say GP is obsessed wtih Saurus. He has a hardon for the entire fresh coast.

Shit is weird. I like him as a poster when he's not fixated on the Fresh Coast but when he is its just fucking odd. And now hes not around nearly as much and I seem to only notice him when its relating to Fresh Coast/KOTD...
i like when he came at pass about cadalack ron like wtf...i dont think ive even seen those dudes in the same room together lmfao
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 12:55 AM   #301
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanzo View Post
Man, there's a timeline on Twitter; I checked the same thing. NCredable responded to a conversation DRect and TheSaurus were having.
From the OP:

"Stopping what your doing and choosing the option of commenting bullshit on my tweets that dont even concern you and then blocking me after I respond"

He's clearly talking about something else. So, no. That tweet doesn't confirm that that's where this started. Smh at that reach.

Again, is it ignorance, dickriding or a combination ? Because what I quoted is in the very first post of the thread, I can't believe that everyone missed it.
Old 01-19-2016, 12:59 AM   #302
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJ123 View Post

Nah, it's just that since this is a kotd website, the "fresh coast" comes up as a topic of discussion pretty frequently, and I occasionally participate. Then people jump down my throat for not being in tow with the popular opinion and I defend my point of view cuz it's fun for me. Don't look too much into it
Old 01-19-2016, 01:07 AM   #304
King Nut
Where my nutdogs at?

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
King Nut is not the worst person
Ncredible vs Illusion Z!!!!! set it up!!!!
King Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 01:07 AM   #305
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 201 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Quote:
The hell does this prove? That I've mentioned him about a dozen times in the last year?? You realize that this is a battle rap forum, right? I talk about battle rap, and dude is a battle rapper. Please me understand what your point is.
My post was very clear, I even used some tools to help guide you to the specific part of your post I was replying too.
Which was you claiming you hadn't talked about him in 2 years, yet a simple search shows 4 pages of you mentioning his name in less time than that.

Quote:
Have you even looked at those posts? Half of them are me quoting someone when THEY are the ones mentioning thesaurus
I quoted one, so I must've looked at them yeah.
Even if half of them are quotes of others, that still leaves us with 2 entire pages of you mentioning The Saurus even though you said you hadn't in 2 years.

In the entire spectrum of things he is actually one of your smaller obsessions, so that's why it might not seem as significant to you but you definitely love the talking down and passive aggresive comments in his direction.
Nick Vayne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 01:14 AM   #306
Wickedness

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Wickedness has seen da-feet
after reading the first page.. someone is ducking
Old 01-19-2016, 01:17 AM   #307
paddy87

Quote:
From the OP:

"Stopping what your doing and choosing the option of commenting bullshit on my tweets that dont even concern you and then blocking me after I respond"

He's clearly talking about something else. So, no. That tweet doesn't confirm that that's where this started. Smh at that reach.

Again, is it ignorance, dickriding or a combination ? Because what I quoted is in the very first post of the thread, I can't believe that everyone missed it.
why will you not just look at the proof of what happened,the guy calls out everyone constantly and you find it hard to believe he done it with thesaurus,even though the tweet is still there?

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-19-2016, 01:18 AM   #308
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
My post was very clear, I even used some tools to help guide you to the specific part of your post I was replying too.
Which was you claiming you hadn't talked about him in 2 years, yet a simple search shows 4 pages of you mentioning his name in less time than that.

I quoted one, so I must've looked at them yeah.
Even if half of them are quotes of others, that still leaves us with 2 entire pages of you mentioning The Saurus even though you said you hadn't in 2 years.

In the entire spectrum of things he is actually one of your smaller obsessions, so that's why it might not seem as significant to you but you definitely love the talking down and passive aggresive comments in his direction.
"I'm pretty sure I have really had much to say about you since the whole detour incident, and that was like 2 years ago lmao."

What part of this is inaccurate? Dude has came up a handful of times in discussions I've been a part of in 2 years, and that's an obsession to u? You're reaching like crazy right now. I wouldn't be surprised if I've mentioned u just as many times, and idk who the hell u are. What really obsessive is your desperate need to expose me for something that you made up in your head.
Old 01-19-2016, 01:18 AM   #309
NCREDABLE
VIP

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
NCREDABLE is not the worst person
I did not create this to "get a battle"

THESAURUS generates no value to my career..its more beneficial to battle more SMACK URL niggas than to go back in time so some drug addict who couldnt focus enough to keep his carrer alive.
Nigga Kilked his skin off and has no marketing appeal.Who would buy a shirt with his face lets be honest..Hes retiring as a mid tier as previously mentioned.
Hes the "mankind" of battle rap.

Nit pick at me personally if you want, I have nothing to prove.

Theres no spell check when you face to face so lets get back to real life.

Nerds here are so caught up in the fuckery and dick suckery they dont understand the BIGGER picture

This shit was DIRECTLY for him...thats why its named "attention THESAURUS"
So the side talk and joking is extra.

TBH..with the way im cooking everybody..if I even announced him as my next battle people out in Norcal would be highly disappointed.

If you defend him you defend talking shit then blocking on twitter..

Beefing with the fastest rising battler out then asking an

-astronomical price-

Sounds like somebody is hurting for cash!!!

We all know you battle for 5k to 2,500 I can expose u easily but its not about prices.

If ANYBODY ON EARTH BET ME 5K to seriously battle..im takin it because its free money.I believe in my talent.THESAURUS lost his confidence. .the old lion gas lost his roar and hides behind giraffes. .

My point was to PERSONALLY Check his bitch ass and let him know that im a Stockton Ca replicable individual and im not with that bitch shit.

TALK ABOUT PHONES..DREADS..AND THE FACT THAT I TYPE HELLA FAST WITH THESE HUGE HANDS BUT THE FACT REMAINS..
THESAURUS FEARS NCREDABLE.
Because if your so "expensive" why am I under your skin??
Why are you responding so much for free??
I gives two fucks about if I gotta hunt you down on a thread, Forum, social media or Use smoke signals nigga dont talk shit to niggas you gotta make excuses to face.
Where im from if You Pop shit you better pop off.
I dont except most to understand that. .we are all cut from a different cloth.

You can make jokes..post pics...quote me..diss me..whatever but the truth is:

He said he gets 5k to battle..if I bet 5k and you win bro u leave with the same amount.you just lack confidence.

My work here is done. My question is answered..
YOU OBVIOUSLY dont want none you just talk.

NCREDABLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 01:23 AM   #310
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 201 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Quote:
"I'm pretty sure I have really had much to say about you since the whole detour incident, and that was like 2 years ago lmao."

What part of this is inaccurate? Dude has came up a handful of times in discussions I've been a part of in 2 years, and that's an obsession to u? You're reaching like crazy right now. I wouldn't be surprised if I've mentioned u just as many times, and idk who the hell u are. What really obsessive is your desperate need to expose me for something that you made up in your head.
I fucking bolded and underlined the part which I responded to and you still managed to quote an entirely different sentence.

I, honest to god, hope you're doing this on purpose and it's some new weird kind of trolling I don't get. If not, there aren't enough facepalm-smileys on this forum for you right now.
Nick Vayne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 01:23 AM   #311
EndlessMike

EndlessMike is a PY Poster
^tldr
EndlessMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 01:24 AM   #312
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
culturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICE
Quote:
Psych major.

man i'm 17 and i haven't started college yet but i'm really gonna start looking into psychology majors because you're fucking retarded and it can't be that difficult if you got one

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
u might pocket check erik but u wouldnt pull up on t top, the nigga built like a uzi in human forms
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormFromOTBVA View Post
your 5 sigs look horrendous
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 01:25 AM   #313
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
why will you not just look at the proof of what happened,the guy calls out everyone constantly and you find it hard to believe he done it with thesaurus,even though the tweet is still there?

Again, how do you know that that is their first interaction? Especially considering that ncredable says thesaurus got in the middle of a conversation that didnt concern him?

Ignorance or dickriding? Which is it?
Old 01-19-2016, 01:28 AM   #314
EndlessMike

Ncredable looks like sisco when he dropped his second album and is talking about wearing other dudes faces on t shirts.

You shouldn't have done all this, you just are looking hella dumb.

If you Used that psych major and approached things using logic, you wouldn't have done this.
Old 01-19-2016, 01:28 AM   #315
paddy87

Quote:
Again, how do you know that that is their first interaction? Especially considering that ncredable says thesaurus got in the middle of a conversation that didnt concern him?

Ignorance or dickriding? Which is it?
arw you retarded or ncredable,which is it?

usually people get blocked after their last interaction,why are you hung up on their first interaction lol?

i dnt even give a shit about this other than wondering why the fuck you're tryna deny wjats clear lol?

@hectorbizerk
Old 01-19-2016, 01:28 AM   #316
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
culturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICE
Quote:
THESAURUS generates no value to my career..its more beneficial to battle more SMACK URL niggas than to go back in time so some drug addict who couldnt focus enough to keep his carrer alive.

so let me get this skraight. he generates no value... but ur targeting him. he's got no worth or way to raise your stock... but in your delusion, you admit you'd like to battle him... it's more beneficial to go do some PGs and never escape being the jobber of URL... than to battle someone who comes with it and shows to be the most consistent in the world...

this is uh...

hm.

brazy.

u a fuckin lunatic. go get bodied some more. "undefeated" is easy to say in promos, my dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
u might pocket check erik but u wouldnt pull up on t top, the nigga built like a uzi in human forms
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormFromOTBVA View Post
your 5 sigs look horrendous
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 01:29 AM   #317
Profess

Quote:

I, honest to god, hope you're doing this on purpose and it's some new weird kind of trolling I don't get. If not, there aren't enough facepalm-smileys on this forum for you right now.
That is exactly what I thought when I saw this vid

Old 01-19-2016, 01:30 AM   #318
EndlessMike

Gotta change your rap name to Shawn spencer

Old 01-19-2016, 01:33 AM   #319
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
I fucking bolded and underlined the part which I responded to and you still managed to quote an entirely different sentence.

Right, you took what I said out of context and spun it.

He said 3500 of my posts were about him, and proved that to be false. I said that I've hardly mentioned the guy in years and I proved that to be true. You can fall back now.
Old 01-19-2016, 01:37 AM   #320
6000GP
tupac back

Quote:
arw you retarded or ncredable,which is it?

usually people get blocked after their last interaction,why are you hung up on their first interaction lol?
Because that's where it started, duh. Who disrespected who first is what you're trying to prove, right? You're cherry picking one tweet (which wasnt hating or disrespectful, btw) and pretending like that's the source. Are you ignorant or a dickrider?

Tags
128175, 55357, 56495, 5k for talkin in rhyme, 6000 greekstalking posts, 6000gp hittin the f5 button, 6000gp is charlie brown irl, 6000gp: im not a hater i just post a lot, and what have we learned?, bartone knows those hoes, cadalack ron is behind all of this, culturedboy is at it again, detard got mentions wtf?!?, fact, gp cuts wrists in kotd shape, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, hashtag dickjokes, ncredable cookin!!!, nice tags ghettotonics, nothing at all accomplished, okay nelson!!! ahahahahaa!!!, pleasus christ!, the saurus duckin!!!, triple r in the tags!!!, we believe you ncredible!!!!