Christian818 17 42.50%
Tom Cruise 13 32.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-11-2016, 11:25 AM   #41
Chilly_ColdBlood
Im Your Pusherman

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Chilly_ColdBlood is not the worst person
KOTD aint shyt for releasing this shyt again? Why?
B06 will be all fucked up.. Karma is a bitch.
Old 02-11-2016, 12:06 PM   #42
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
lol thats hilarious... didnt know canibus was so big into psychedelics...it all makes sense now

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 12:21 PM   #43
DJ Profit
same shit,different tissu

Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
DJ Profit is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Tom cruise bodybag
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Robeson View Post
Not even hard to find example:

http://canibuscentral.ihiphop.com/fo...ng#entry851372

They have a whole subforum dedicated to "lyrical analysis" lol

Lol yea da groupie-ism is strong as Fuck over there it's almost like dey worship dat nigga or something lol.
But hey looow key da shit he made after his death from Diz is kinda hitting production wise
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n3yq49Un0Tw#

But no matter how many fabricated, fag related Neggs I get..

I'm still a real nigga in da streets and dats Real Shit!!.
DJ Profit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 12:34 PM   #44
JR77

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
JR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJR77 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Robeson View Post
I thought it was hilarious how they searched his lyrics for all this hidden deep meaning when he is obviously just a rapper with autism.
"The first give away, the title! C TRUE Hollywood stories! Itís a contradiction, the album is filled with lies, as is the quality of the album, poor beats, poor concepts, poor everything, coincidence?

I know everyone thinks its just a poor album, but your wrong, itís the start, itís the most influential, after this album canibus had no going back"

JR77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 12:43 PM   #45
baldjewishman
Jewish Dilemma = Free Ham

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
baldjewishman is not the worst person
This is a shitty attempt to squeeze views from a horrible battle, but anyways...

I still to this day, cannot imagine for the life of me why this man Canibus couldn't fathom the fact that he was not there to do a "show". I mean...there are thousands of videos on Youtube that clearly depict what the scene is about - couldn't he infer from watching those videos that preparedness was a necessity, not an option?

Why the fuck did he think it was okay to show up there without three fully memorized verses? Fuck was dude thinking? You can say; "well he's a grown man who has to handle all his own business, and maybe he simply couldn't find the time to rehearse his verses properly",...okay, I'll entertain that, especially since most of these battle rappers are really spoiled mama's boys who still live with their parents, and so they have nothing but time on their hands, but if Canibus couldn't find the time to rehearse properly, why did he even show up? Couldn't he imagine what was going to happen?

I dunno. The whole thing doesn't make sense, and the only thing that is clear about the whole situation is that the fans are the real losers when it comes to battles like this that get so much hype leading up to the day of, and then turn out to be utter disappointments.

I'm not watching this bullshit again. Sorry Avo.

Last edited by baldjewishman; 02-11-2016 at 12:46 PM.
baldjewishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 08:24 PM   #46
classic pak
VIP

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
classic pak is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldjewishman View Post
This is a shitty attempt to squeeze views from a horrible battle, but anyways...

I still to this day, cannot imagine for the life of me why this man Canibus couldn't fathom the fact that he was not there to do a "show". I mean...there are thousands of videos on Youtube that clearly depict what the scene is about - couldn't he infer from watching those videos that preparedness was a necessity, not an option?

Why the fuck did he think it was okay to show up there without three fully memorized verses? Fuck was dude thinking? You can say; "well he's a grown man who has to handle all his own business, and maybe he simply couldn't find the time to rehearse his verses properly",...okay, I'll entertain that, especially since most of these battle rappers are really spoiled mama's boys who still live with their parents, and so they have nothing but time on their hands, but if Canibus couldn't find the time to rehearse properly, why did he even show up? Couldn't he imagine what was going to happen?

I dunno. The whole thing doesn't make sense, and the only thing that is clear about the whole situation is that the fans are the real losers when it comes to battles like this that get so much hype leading up to the day of, and then turn out to be utter disappointments.

I'm not watching this bullshit again. Sorry Avo.
who ya mad canibus? or yaself? & why?
CLAAAAAASSICK BITCH!!!
classic pak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 08:36 PM   #47
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR77 View Post
"The first give away, the title! C TRUE Hollywood stories! Itís a contradiction, the album is filled with lies, as is the quality of the album, poor beats, poor concepts, poor everything, coincidence?

I know everyone thinks its just a poor album, but your wrong, itís the start, itís the most influential, after this album canibus had no going back"

if you actually listen to the album, it's very obviously a parody of the kind of shit that was put out in the mainstream at the time. that doesn't necessarily means it's a good album, or that "it's the start, it's the most influential", but still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 05:44 AM   #48
Ness Lee
VIP

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Ness Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time AustraliaNess Lee is better than Grind Time Australia
i'm so embarrassed for everyone....literally....each and every person in that crowd for reacting to a single canibus bar. i can not stomach the dick ridery at times when niggas is in front of someone popular.

a focused dizaster is a nightmare to stand in front of
Ness Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 06:20 AM   #49
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Agree with the previous posters, Canibus clearly thought he was going to a circle jerk rather than a real battle. In his mind, he expected to drop a mediocre round, then go into his third which was basically a compilation of his most famous songs slightly reworded. I genuinely think he believed that everyone would be happy to get to hear a 'greatest hits'.

Instead we got this. The crowd bodied Bis far worse than Diz ever could.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 06:57 AM   #50
KellyBetz of NoCoast
Columbia, Missouri USA

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
KellyBetz of NoCoast is not the worst person
Been waiting for this uncensored version for more than a year, I believe, since Ganick mentioned it

Good looking out once again, Avocado

The wise owl laughs at the crowd
KellyBetz of NoCoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 07:54 AM   #51
irvsykeg

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
irvsykeg is not the worst person
A few days before the KOTD Vendetta event, I was abducted by human blood sucking leeches who did not make their identity known, but I assume were agents of the dark world. While in my vehicle ready to pay for a toll, a helicopter attached with a satellite device that promotes fear flew directly over me. Upon being aware of what was happening I decided to escape on foot and flee from this radioactive device that can cause mental and emotional harm to any man- Even a man who possesses the brain waves of a complicated degree such as myself. As I abandoned my vehicle, I got to a fence and as I climbed underneath, the helicopter got visual contact on its target and there was nothing I could do. Completely lost in a parallel universe I was removed from consciousness and as I woke up I had secret agents of some kind asking me why I decided to battle in this event that was being broadcasted world-wide. I explained to them it was strictly Hip Hop related but they did not believe me. They used Chinese water torture methods at first to try to break my spirits to no avail. They attached wires to my skull and moved on to ďAlternative 2.Ē They then inquired about my knowledge of secret societies and about my experiences in the military.

Something I never told anybody is that one morning, while in the military, I was woken up and interrogated for 86 hours straight about all the infinite rhymes that I had released. They inquired about how I received the findings of this information and how I was capable of putting it in a 4 bar measured instrumental. They conducted various studies and also got a hold of all the infinite rhymes I hadnít even released yet. Somehow some way I lost all memory of these rhymesÖ yet I remember everything else. Now back to the KOTD situation. As I was being interrogated by these agents recently I managed to escape thanks to one of the agents who was a fan of mine. I asked him what his favorite Canibus verse was and he told me that he doesnít know me as Canibus but rather as Subject 9. This man was kind enough to help me escape but eventually I was hit with some type of dart in the back of my neck and the last thing I remember was falling on the back of my head (hence the stitches). I woke up in the back of a cop car then asked the officers why my head was bleeding and my shoulder felt separated. They said they found me like that and that I should have a better understanding of what happened to me. They asked me if I remembered anything and I told them ďNo.Ē It was the safest move to make because they could easily have been disguised agents ordered to see what my mental state was like.

The day of the battle my memory and mental state wasnít 100% due to these circumstances. I knew this so I brought my copybook to practice the 30 plus pages of infinite rhymes that I had structured for Dizaster. The stitches in the back of my head were hurting me and my shoulder was killing me but The Ripper doesnít need medication, he controls pain with his mind. At the event I was very confident with the likes of Supernatural behind me and the guy whoís strong stomach was showing- But to protect him from any abduction I wonít reveal his name- Lets just call him Subject 10. The crowd showed me energy as well and as I delivered my first round I could see in Dizasterís eyes he was intimidated by the mind with the infinite rhyme. Eventually the traumatic effect I suffered days before caught up to me and I could no longer be as sharp as I needed to be. The fans paid money, as did the KOTD staff, so even though there was nothing left in my mental tank, I reached for what is now the infamous notepad and decided to read my infinite rhymes. Needless to say, the results were underwhelming and it didnít look right, but now, realizing the actions that preceded the event Iím sure you all understand.

Firstly, I want to apologize first to ĎSubject 10í whose vehicle I abandoned when the agents were approaching me. Secondly, Iíd like to apologize to Supernat because I made him come support me and stand behind me for that embarrassment. Thirdly, Iíd like to apologize to all The Rippers in attendance who I let down. Finally, Iíd like to apologize to Dizaster and the entire KOTD staff. I tried my best and stood there like the solider I am but there was nothing I can do. As I said in the event, I could only do what I can do. For everyone who seems to be making a mockery out of my just- Remember this; dinosaurs once ruled the planet, Rome was once a powerhouse, The Blazers drafted Greg Oden, and every dog has its day. Doubt me and you will be defeated.
irvsykeg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 07:56 AM   #52
irvsykeg

"The stitches in the back of my head were hurting me and my shoulder was killing me but The Ripper doesn’t need medication, he controls pain with his mind."

LOL classic
Old 02-12-2016, 08:01 AM   #53
ghettonetics
iWalkthisplanetkeyed

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
ghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarcticaghettonetics is better than Grind Time Antarctica
the guy who's strong stomach was showing
ghettonetics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 08:39 AM   #54
deve

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
deve is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
my... fucking... god... this part was amazing.
Old 02-12-2016, 10:38 AM   #55
baldjewishman
Jewish Dilemma = Free Ham

Mentioned: 192 Post(s)
baldjewishman is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by classic pak View Post
who ya mad canibus? or yaself? & why?
CLAAAAAASSICK BITCH!!!
Shut the fuck up you brain damaged goofball.

I'll smack your ass back into a shirt.
Old 02-12-2016, 11:13 AM   #56
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1452 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
close poll, close poll

safe to say we're all winners other than the posters in here with severely hurt butts
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 11:15 AM   #57
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1452 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post

Something I never told anybody is that one morning, while in the military, I was woken up and interrogated for 86 hours straight about all the infinite rhymes that I had released. They inquired about how I received the findings of this information and how I was capable of putting it in a 4 bar measured instrumental. They conducted various studies and also got a hold of all the infinite rhymes I hadnít even released yet. Somehow some way I lost all memory of these rhymesÖ yet I remember everything else.
I love this... so much
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 11:47 AM   #58
irvsykeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettonetics View Post
yeah thats the 2nd best part. i also love "Even a man who possesses the brain waves of a complicated degree such as myself." since its really close to actual bis lyrics

a dangerous man such as myself, trained to run 20 miles in soft sand, on or off land!

old bis is perfect tho
Old 02-12-2016, 01:42 PM   #59
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 139 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I'm technical
Shadowposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 01:43 PM   #60
Shadowposter
Who you callin pinhead?

Mentioned: 139 Post(s)
Shadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time AntarcticaShadowposter is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Canibus has so many quotables in this
Shadowposter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 01:47 PM   #61
irvsykeg

aight diz YOU WIN
Old 02-12-2016, 01:47 PM   #62
irvsykeg

Old 02-12-2016, 02:22 PM   #63
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Christian 818 was really fucking with that anti-slaughterhouse "brung enough rhymes to snuff all four of em out"

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 04:55 PM   #64
THE KING

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
THE KING is not the worst person
When was the last time KOTD released a good battle?
THE KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 05:43 PM   #65
Nick Vayne
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 201 Post(s)
Nick Vayne has seen da-feet
Thought some dude said there were all these chokes from Bis' first round cut out.

Smh so his first round was actually one of the best a mainstream artist has brung to the ring, he understood more shit about battling than people gave him credit for.

Still got slaughtered though, but what else did you expect.
Nick Vayne is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 09:39 PM   #66
festeelerfan
Hm...

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
festeelerfan is not the worst person
I think it is hilarious that Canibus refers to all of his lyrics as "infinite rhymes"

is a trex some kind of new book that lists synonyms and antonyms for words?
i dont get it
festeelerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 10:31 AM   #67
magik

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
magik is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by irvsykeg View Post
"The stitches in the back of my head were hurting me and my shoulder was killing me but The Ripper doesnít need medication, he controls pain with his mind."

LOL classic
stanibus is so bipolar it's not even funny. best anecdote iv'e ever heard of is when he tried to pay for promotion and logo work by offering dude fucking ecko untld clothing shirts and jeans.
magik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 11:39 PM   #68
idealaedi

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
idealaedi is not the worst person
Man if canibus could've just made his first round shorter it would've been at the very least commendable that he tried. Held to today's writing standards it was nothing great, but for the first time a "mainstream" artist was stepping in the ring, he was doing more than was expected of him for a little bit. If he would've just made his round like 2 minutes long, instead of all those long pauses, he started digging his own grave early.
idealaedi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 02:25 AM   #69
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by idealaedi View Post
Man if canibus could've just made his first round shorter it would've been at the very least commendable that he tried. Held to today's writing standards it was nothing great, but for the first time a "mainstream" artist was stepping in the ring, he was doing more than was expected of him for a little bit. If he would've just made his round like 2 minutes long, instead of all those long pauses, he started digging his own grave early.
I was thinking the same thing. Canibus kept going on until he choked which seems a strange way to do it. He had a big reaction at about 90s in and he should've just called time then.

If he'd done that all three rounds, he would've taken a loss, but possibly not a bodybag.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
8217, entry851372