KOTD - Rap Battle - Bishop Brigante vs Pass | #BO6ix

View Poll Results: Who won?
Bishop Brigante 5 6.85%
Pass 68 93.15%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2016, 06:01 PM   #1
iamHBY

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
iamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time AntarcticaiamHBY is better than Grind Time Antarctica
KOTD - Rap Battle - Bishop Brigante vs Pass | #BO6ix

iamHBY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 06:01 PM   #2
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
KOTD - BISHOP BRIGANTE vs PASS

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 06:03 PM   #3
paddy87

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
just beat me to it lol

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 06:09 PM   #4
Abstrakt
List-making Nerdbird

Mentioned: 413 Post(s)
Abstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICEAbstrakt is NICE
Pass 3 zip will watch later

1. aye verb
2. loaded lux
3. hollow
4. qleen
5. magic
Abstrakt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 06:21 PM   #5
WallaceBread
Shit like that

Mentioned: 215 Post(s)
WallaceBread is better than Grind Time AustraliaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time AustraliaWallaceBread is better than Grind Time Australia
I am ready to be underwhelmed!
WallaceBread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 06:26 PM   #6
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1452 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Quote:
Originally Posted by WallaceBread View Post
I am ready to be underwhelmed!
Pass is sick in this
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 06:40 PM   #7
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
Pass 3-0.

i thought Bishop was good against Ars. i thought he was okay here but he didn't really say anything worth listening to. the best part of his shit was a concept Illmac already used almost verbatim in his worst performance (pasteurize shit vs Ars). while that being such a shit performance gives Bishop the benefit of the doubt of just not remembering it, it shows it's not super creative (or short blonde bearded white dudes think alike).

really enjoyed Pass in this though, just wish his third wasn't so weird. seemed like he forgot everything and just kinda freed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 06:50 PM   #8
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2889 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Diary View Post
ws it's not super creative (or short blonde bearded white dudes think alike).

really enjoyed Pass in this though, just wish his third wasn't so weird. seemed like he forgot everything and just kinda freed?
Yeah, that was the only winnable round for Bishop, and unfortunately he had some of the most awkward material possible during. Like, the "fuck the west coast" shit was terrible, and then he actually still used his bars about Pass getting bars from his girl after Pass had made fun of him for that being bull shit. Just a clusterfuck of horrible angles and bad execution. Bishop's second was okay, but even his best material came from bad angles--like, does anyone think Pass was ever star struck or influenced by Bishop? Just a weird egotistical angle that fell flat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 07:25 PM   #9
eapoe

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
eapoe is a PY Poster
Obviously Bishop got this. You can't just hate on guys you hate and like guys you like. Lets me know you don't consider this competition. Just try and make a objective judgement, when you have it on tape it's not really that hard. I don't think slipups should count that much but in this one Pass did loose too much steam to win. And dont come with the 1-2 rounds bs... it's a battle, a round is not a score. Pass had some great material but this ain't gonna be that kind of thread, I'm putting and end to that.
eapoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 07:28 PM   #10
mike rigs
#trusttheplug

Mentioned: 138 Post(s)
mike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarcticamike rigs is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by eapoe View Post
Obviously Bishop got this. You can't just hate on guys you hate and like guys you like. Lets me know you don't consider this competition. Just try and make a objective judgement, when you have it on tape it's not really that hard. I don't think slipups should count that much but in this one Pass did loose too much steam to win. And dont come with the 1-2 rounds bs... it's a battle, a round is not a score. Pass had some great material but this ain't gonna be that kind of thread, I'm putting and end to that.
Stopped reading at "bishop got this"
mike rigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 08:31 PM   #11
Prelec
Battlerapper

Mentioned: 714 Post(s)
Prelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICEPrelec is NICE
wont watch unless you pay me to (I'll watch anything if you pay me to)
Old 03-28-2016, 08:43 PM   #12
Tyren

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tyren is not the worst person
Pass first was awesome live will rewatch

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Tyren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 09:26 PM   #13
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
I should neg you in your motherfucking face
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 09:33 PM   #14
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

Mentioned: 119 Post(s)
culturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICE
i'll say it again; this shit was historically unmemorable, but i do know both of them lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ux9 u so fine
CIA does nit worry me , report me to the FDA and see what happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by mulatto mutant
i just wrote 16 on the shitter what happened to real hip hop
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeWaltonisGoat View Post
I'd watch cal battle a fucking Nintendo
Quote:
u might pocket check erik but u wouldnt pull up on t top, the nigga built like a uzi in human forms
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidzero View Post
dre dennis hit my phone, i was gettin some head
Quote:
Originally Posted by NormFromOTBVA View Post
your 5 sigs look horrendous
culturedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 09:47 PM   #15
Topgunz

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Topgunz is not the worst person
Quote:
Obviously Bishop got this.
^^^ Reps to anyone who was able to read past this part.

Good luck fellas.
Topgunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 10:57 PM   #16
west coast style

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
west coast style is not the worst person
I like to see Ars and Head Ice reacting to Pass' bars
west coast style is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 01:02 AM   #17
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
man this spooky outro that Avo put at the end of these battles gets more and more spooky every time
wwjjddd? is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 01:14 AM   #18
wreckedangle
@wreckedangle

wreckedangle is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunz View Post
^^^ Reps to anyone who was able to read past this part.

Good luck fellas.
rep me up bro, i made it
whoa
ONLY DUMB NIGGA'S THINK ITS THE SAME PAIR I GOT SO MANY I COULD START A LINE...SLIME
WHOA!!!!
wreckedangle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 01:28 AM   #19
brodeezy

Mentioned: 627 Post(s)
brodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URLbrodeezy is on URL
lmao pass's opener to his 2nd was so awkward

pass 2-1 only cuz he didnt go hard enough for a 3-0 not cuz bishop won a round

pass's 1st was dope tho. one of the saving graces of this shitty ass event

I GOTTA REP SO BIG
FOR THE CULTURE: WD7DAY2: https://m.twitch.tv/trappingoutthebandwidth

the voice of The Peopleİ
The Peoplesİ champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by uuuununnn View Post
deezy sorry i had to go somewhere but i am definitely in here

Last edited by brodeezy; 03-29-2016 at 01:49 AM.
brodeezy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 03:19 AM   #20
Serge T
Magitek Mayhem

Mentioned: 314 Post(s)
Serge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local leagueSerge T is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Is this written in hopes that he'll quote or message you saying something along the lines of "Thanks for the love"?

I hope you realize that you don't come off as objective by simply going against the grain. In none of that did you make a solid argument in his favor. What you did succeed at was doing exactly what you're telling other people not to do. "He obviously got this because slip ups don't count and Pass lost steam plus it's not a scorecard". I won't even say "awesome analysis" sarcastically because I really want there to be no confusion about what I'm telling you. You didn't quote a single bar, a scheme, made no mention of his presence, crowd control...All things he actually had at certain points. Nothing. You provided no examples of how/why you think Bishop did so much better than Pass, why Pass' performance may be overrated by fans, no speculation to why Bishop might be getting less credit..... You didn't mention any shortcomings from Pass, either...which he did have. You provided ZERO subject matter or even tried to promote discussion. So wtf are you putting an end to? The slight chance this thread had of having a decent debate? Congrats. Slow clap and all that.
Serge T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 04:44 AM   #21
barack mo drama

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
barack mo drama is not the worst person
Pass killed it

Bishop seemed like an alright dude hosting

And his brap "persona" is super scummy not my cup of tea personally
barack mo drama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 04:45 AM   #22
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 426 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
pass was pretty awesome for the most part in this
ledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 05:45 AM   #23
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Seems a strange choice to have this as the follow-up battle to a borderline classic. This kept me interested enough to get through it, but it was just a very bland matchup. Guess Organik is doing Bishop a favor?

Pass got the first, neither won the second and Pass choked in the third (Pass' content was way better though), so I can understand if anyone gave 2 and 3 to Bishop in rounds. If you listen to the bars though, Bishop is still rhyming on some late 90s shit: 'worst Pass since INSERT HOCKEY/ FOOTBALL REFERENCE' is hopelessly dated. He did better with that Houdini bar which could have been solid if delivered correctly.

Regardless of rounds, it has to be an auto-win to Pass simply because of his better writing. His first was the best round, so this is kinda a 1:0 win (Rounds 2 and 3 no-one won) to Pass, lol.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 06:34 AM   #24
Bawlin

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Bawlin is better than Grind Time AustraliaBawlin is better than Grind Time Australia
Bishop was awful. Pass did okay, 3-0 soft body.
Old 03-29-2016, 07:50 AM   #25
pugonomics
Shooter from the Hooter

pugonomics is not the worst person
Daaaaamn Bishop called him a magician. Thats so bars.
pugonomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 08:00 AM   #26
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

culturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICEculturedboy is NICE

landslide

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
u might pocket check erik but u wouldnt pull up on t top, the nigga built like a uzi in human forms
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-29-2016, 08:05 AM   #27
culturedboy
#StopBeingDirty

okay, hold the fuck on

is it apparent to anyone else that pass literally freestyles all of his material and hangs on by a thread whenever there's a haymaker bar he pulls out of his ass

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-29-2016, 08:35 AM   #28
The Wrist
my first name is The

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
The Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Wrist is better than Grind Time Antarctica
easy W for pass and he lost steam towards the end....waste of time by bishop

http://www.cdbaby.com/thewrist
album from whenever featuring RA The Ruggedman, Okwerdz, J Zone, C Rayz, Reef, PH, Illmind, Vanderslice and I forget. Buy it. I was on one Scribblejam DVD. Show some respect.

youtube.com/setherwrist
The Wrist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 10:19 AM   #29
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Damn i dont wanna watch this....This is one of the few bootlegs I skipped over at otbva....Bishop is bad and was last year too...The material ars got out was far superior...

And pass is probably the most overrated battler out right now....Ive watched all of his battles and cannot remember a thing he ever said besides town bidness which is probably the worst slogan in the game

Im gonna go smoke and flip a coin to see if i watch it....Its got 2 from my bottom 15 list so it may affect standings

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 10:50 AM   #30
The Kang
99percent resembleMadIllz

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
The Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kang is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Ok I watched....Pass was actually likable in the first round and had some good shit....He bullshitted thru the rest of the battle and still won 3-0....Bishop is just not good...He might could be if he battled more....I doubt we will see him on stage again unless hes hosting..Gratz to pass for moving down on my list but make no mistake,hes still terrible

Current Bottom 15 active battlers

1.Manik
2.Realistic
3.Lexx Luthor
4.Joe Cutter
5.Tycoon Tax
6.Tony D
7.Rum Nitty
8.Deadman
9.KG the Poet
10.Danny Myers
11.Bishop Brigante
12.Skelly
13.Bonnie Godiva
14.Ogmios
15.Pass
The Kang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 12:38 PM   #31
eapoe

eapoe is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
I should neg you in your motherfucking face
Haha.

Pass won, I had some beers. Bishop did good though, poll is unfair so my vote can stay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serge T View Post
Is this written in hopes that he'll quote or message you saying something along the lines of "Thanks for the love"?

I hope you realize that you don't come off as objective by simply going against the grain. In none of that did you make a solid argument in his favor. What you did succeed at was doing exactly what you're telling other people not to do. "He obviously got this because slip ups don't count and Pass lost steam plus it's not a scorecard". I won't even say "awesome analysis" sarcastically because I really want there to be no confusion about what I'm telling you. You didn't quote a single bar, a scheme, made no mention of his presence, crowd control...All things he actually had at certain points. Nothing. You provided no examples of how/why you think Bishop did so much better than Pass, why Pass' performance may be overrated by fans, no speculation to why Bishop might be getting less credit..... You didn't mention any shortcomings from Pass, either...which he did have. You provided ZERO subject matter or even tried to promote discussion. So wtf are you putting an end to? The slight chance this thread had of having a decent debate? Congrats. Slow clap and all that.
Going against the grain.. it was like six votes at that point.

I wasn't trying to provide an explanation as to why I thought Bishop won, if I wanted to I would've right? Obviously when someone is writing they'll stop a thread it's joke.

The part of it that was serious is that back in 2008 I wrote alot on the old forum about how people couldn't judge battle properly. It's not about rounds, and this debate been popping up now and then. I foresaw people giving Pass 2-1 in rounds which in their minds is giving him the win... and that's just not the case. Even though I made a bad judgement on the battle that shit is still going on all the time and I just think this many years in we should know how to judge a fucking battle. As you say, quotes, schemes... all that is how you judge a battle.

Anyway, good battle.
eapoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 04:59 PM   #32
Pavan

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Pavan is a PY Poster
Can we have pass vs illmac now?
Pavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 05:40 PM   #33
Casual

Mentioned: 450 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
@Pass510 bolton aint the burbs though it's the sticks lol. doesn't even have a big enough population to be called a town....
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 05:48 PM   #34
Aftershock
VIP

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Aftershock is not the worst person
this was a lot closer on cam
Pass took the first two and Bish got the 3rd
Aftershock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 05:50 PM   #35
Casual

Mentioned: 450 Post(s)
Casual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local leagueCasual is a vet in their local league
Bishop really hyped his performance up too much.

Pass def won, his first was good.

Shoutout to bishop being the first dude to say colloquialism in a battle.
Casual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 06:30 PM   #36
Dear Diary
Rhetheric's like finally

Dear Diary is better than Grind Time AustraliaDear Diary is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by culturedboy View Post
okay, hold the fuck on

is it apparent to anyone else that pass literally freestyles all of his material and hangs on by a thread whenever there's a haymaker bar he pulls out of his ass
i really don't think he freestyles ALL of it but he does seem to be saying a lot of random free'd shit, and then suddenly fire outta nowhere. to me that's a big part of his appeal, there's this constant tension of him falling apart and it's really satisfying when he lands on a strong punch instead. but sometimes he does actually fall apart, as can be seen in round 3 of this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Schrader View Post
id think if you are a virgin by choice, you have probably got the self respect and common sense to wash your butt crack every once in a while
Dear Diary is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 06:44 PM   #37
pugonomics
Shooter from the Hooter

pugonomics is not the worst person
People are putting way too much emphasis on a 2 second pause. If he hadn't bent over and just acted like Charlie Clips then nobody would say shit.
pugonomics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 07:02 PM   #38
Seanzo
We in here

Mentioned: 2889 Post(s)
Seanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local leagueSeanzo is a vet in their local league
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugonomics View Post
People are putting way too much emphasis on a 2 second pause. If he hadn't bent over and just acted like Charlie Clips then nobody would say shit.
yeah, he tried freestyling out of trouble when Poison Pen was there and then went back to his writtens. It wasn't a choke; it was a failure to transition a panicked freestyle into writtens.

Bishop's third was still garbage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Water Mage View Post
Hell yeah, about to smoke some weed from my special gandalf replica pipe and watch this
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialOh;

and jewish people dont eat beef so ur definitely not right on that 1
Seanzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 07:51 PM   #39
Anti
Mr. Articulate

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Anti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time AntarcticaAnti is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Pass was heated as FUCK when Bishop said his girl's name.
Anti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 11:21 PM   #40
I am LIL ILL
Legendary tier

Mentioned: 639 Post(s)
I am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICEI am LIL ILL is NICE
I'm all ahead between two rounds = motor boat. NICE!!!
Ain't no real rappers that want to step to me Son! Theses rappers are more softer than a sesame seed bun. Speaking of seeds Star Almighty's Mom is digesting these nuts and up next to roast you guys is ekelon nope forget it he sucks!
I am LIL ILL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bo6ix