Forum Home > Battle Videos > Battle Video Archives
Don't Flop Checkpoint 3 (predictions and whos going thread)

Old 04-19-2016, 12:46 PM   #1
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Mentioned: 962 Post(s)
Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
Don't Flop Checkpoint 3 (predictions and whos going thread)

So Checkpoint 3 (this saturday) is less than a week away

Who's coming???

Just got the good news that i can make it, first time im gonna see Tenchoo live, beyond hyped not to mention all the other battles.

heres the video flyer

and the full line up for predictions

Tenchoo vs Copywrite

(Title match)
Soul (c) vs Raptor

Tony D vs Troy Brown

Big T vs The Calcium Kid

Unanymous vs 100 Bulletz

Shox The Rebel vs Coma

(Grime Clashes)
Double L & Dialect Vs Villain & Izzie Gibbs

Dialect Vs Bilzar
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Dank Schrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 12:51 PM   #2
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Dank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICEDank Schrader is NICE
my predictions..

Tenchoo vs Copywrite - fully bias as he is one of my all time favourites (although i did come up on copys music). tenchoo just has the edge of knowing the for format a bit better, also his freestyle game >>>

(Title match)
Soul (c) vs Raptor - massive soul fan, but raptor keeps getting better, hes super hungry and driven and he is gonna be a lot of soul to deal with..

Tony D vs Troy Brown - tony doesnt lose, cant wait to see troy though

Big T vs The Calcium Kid THE CULTCHA

Unanymous vs 100 Bulletz - despite the current form and drive unan has, bulletz always does well in the UK

Shox The Rebel vs Coma - Shox is gonna be the next champ, sure coma will put on a show and probably be the best hes ever been, but i cant see shox losing

(Grime Clashes)
Double L & Dialect Vs Villain & Izzie Gibbs - kinda feels like DF vs the world on this one dialect coming off a few off showings and double l not been around for a while means they should be hungry

Dialect Vs Bilzar - as above, also these two have been waiting for this clash so both should have something to prove but ill ride with dialect
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 04-19-2016, 01:34 PM   #3
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
My mate's been hassling for me to go for a while i'd rather not after bad experiences tbh but i'll probably roll through as a decent pre's for night out after

Tony clear win the troy brown

Tenchoo gonna beat copywrite with relative ease tbh only ever seen him vs danny myers

Soul taking the title since it's judged by video

Calcium kid vs Big T no winner no loser one of those kinda matches

100 Bulletz too tactical Unan's decent streak will come to an end

Shox the rebel clear win vs coma tbh

And dont give two shits about the grime clash tbh

Dialect is good on beat and that but i legit believe he's lost most of his on beat battles in dont flop
youdontwannabethatguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 01:55 PM   #4
god level

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
god level is better than Grind Time Australiagod level is better than Grind Time Australia
Tenchoo da gawd
god level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 02:14 PM   #5
Emancee

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Most of these are pretty clear wins for the home team. The only visitor I can see winning is Bulletz, him and Unan could go either way.

As for the title, I can't see Soul having enough desire to defend it from someone as hungry as Raptor. Raptor will take it quite clearly.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Emancee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 02:20 PM   #6
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Mentioned: 426 Post(s)
ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
I don't think I've ever watched a tenchoo battle, put me on
ledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 03:02 PM   #7
RyMo
Contributor

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
RyMo is not the worst person
I'd say I'll buy you a drink when I see you Dank, but I'd have to take out a loan
RyMo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 03:32 PM   #8
phoenix

phoenix is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
I don't think I've ever watched a tenchoo battle, put me on
He is the goat. Best flips ever

Start with the finals Tenchoo/Lego vs gasp/depth

Go on with him vs big Kannon. If you haven't seen the 2on2 you will miss some references.

Tenchoo vs Menace was great as on the spot battle.
phoenix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 03:54 PM   #9
paddy87

paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
tenchoo
tony
soul
just hoping T vs calcium turns out how i hope lol
unan could take it,50/50 tho

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 04:02 PM   #10
cripplesunday1
Substance Abuser

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
cripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarcticacripplesunday1 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Home team wins all apart from 100 bulletz
Interested to see how Coma does, Shox is on some next level, but can stumble sometimes
Raptor wins unless Soul has a lifetime performance
Best tenchoo battles
2 on 2 with Lego vs Chris Leese and Disciple
Or vs Dizaster and Okwerds

Best solo vs Big Kannon or Hindu Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by erfworm View Post
No money.

Just Cheese and glory.

Last edited by cripplesunday1; 04-19-2016 at 04:04 PM.
cripplesunday1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 04:26 PM   #11
JustJ123

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
JustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time AntarcticaJustJ123 is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Izzie Gibbs >>>
Old 04-19-2016, 04:34 PM   #12
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

ledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarcticaledge is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
He is the goat. Best flips ever

Start with the finals Tenchoo/Lego vs gasp/depth

Go on with him vs big Kannon. If you haven't seen the 2on2 you will miss some references.

Tenchoo vs Menace was great as on the spot battle.

Good looks, not huge on the UK battle scene so much but will surely trust you and check it out after work!
Old 04-19-2016, 06:58 PM   #13
Coma
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Coma is not the worst person
I see I got a point to prove lmao.

I'm gonna kick his fucking head in. If he can keep up, we'll have a great battle. If he comes with anything less than his absolute best, I'm gonna 3-0 your hometown hero right in front of you.

Make no mistake about it, Shox turned down Unan to give me this shot. You dont see people doing selfless shit like that often in this thing, and my gratitude and respect is abundant. This isn't on some childish grudge shit. I'm excited as shit, and I know we've brought the best out in each other. I step on the plane in 9 hours. Wish me luck!

Last edited by Coma; 04-19-2016 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Clarity
Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 10:38 PM   #14
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

youdontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarcticayoudontwannabethatguy is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Literally just remembered Raptor spat his first round for me at the last manny KOTR event i went to i need to stop drinking
Old 04-19-2016, 10:44 PM   #15
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
Literally just remembered Raptor spat his first round for me at the last manny KOTR event i went to i need to stop drinking
he was spitting some stuff for the battle this weekend too, i didnt hear properly but my mate said it was heeeeat. seems way too focused to not win.
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 04-19-2016, 10:57 PM   #16
illipsis
Hal Jordan of Recordin'

Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
illipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarcticaillipsis is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Excited for the title match, especially since Raptor seems hungry for it, but his writing has never been on the level Soul's is, and given that Soul took almost half a year off after the Caustic battle, it's safe to say that he's sitting on some serious material. He's a better performer, but I don't think that disparity is too huge either, so Soul takes it on paper for me. Rest of the card, I'll be a bit more succinct:

Tenchoo vs. Copywrite: Watching this goofy fisheye lens video of Copywrite absconding with Asher Roth's ashes to find out who he is, Tenchoo 3-0.

Tony D vs. Troy Brown: Troy's one of the best writers in the game, and his clowning is on point as well. Awesome of Tony to give him the shot, and I seriously hope he makes the most of it; Tony is well-rounded, but without any real standout characteristics imo, so this is Troy's to lose.

Big T vs. Calcium Kid: Style preference match, either takes it 3-0 if you fuck with their style and not the other; since I fuck with both, me 6-0.

Unan vs. Bulletz: Unan's been on a tear, he's fixed a lot of his weaknesses (punches far more often now, uses humor, is willing to take himself less seriously, which defuses angles against him). Don't see him losing this.

Coma vs. Shox: I've heard Coma's material, and trust me, he's not getting 3-0d lol. Dude is gonna spaz, very excited to see how it lands. That being said, Shox is no slouch, and I expect this is going to be a close-ass match and a heater from both.

Dialect and Double L vs. Others, Dialect vs. Bilzar: Just watched Bilzar's response to Dialect's call-out and left under the distinct impression that he's a juggalo, so Dialect wins that won cleanly, and then since Villain could be Villun in disguise, Dialect and Double L win that as well (legit, not to discount the other two, have just never seen them before...very interested to see how the format turns out in a 2v2, could be really hype with a good crowd or obnoxious if there are too many reloads).

All in all, very solid card, excited to see most of these battles; gl to erryone on the card! And I better see @Dank Schrader on CP4
Old 04-19-2016, 11:02 PM   #17
KinCalm

Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
KinCalm is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by illipsis View Post
Excited for the title match, especially since Raptor seems hungry for it, but his writing has never been on the level Soul's is, and given that Soul took almost half a year off after the Caustic battle, it's safe to say that he's sitting on some serious material. He's a better performer, but I don't think that disparity is too huge either, so Soul takes it on paper for me. Rest of the card, I'll be a bit more succinct:

Tenchoo vs. Copywrite: Watching this goofy fisheye lens video of Copywrite absconding with Asher Roth's ashes to find out who he is, Tenchoo 3-0.

Tony D vs. Troy Brown: Troy's one of the best writers in the game, and his clowning is on point as well. Awesome of Tony to give him the shot, and I seriously hope he makes the most of it; Tony is well-rounded, but without any real standout characteristics imo, so this is Troy's to lose.

Big T vs. Calcium Kid: Style preference match, either takes it 3-0 if you fuck with their style and not the other; since I fuck with both, me 6-0.

Unan vs. Bulletz: Unan's been on a tear, he's fixed a lot of his weaknesses (punches far more often now, uses humor, is willing to take himself less seriously, which defuses angles against him). Don't see him losing this.

Coma vs. Shox: I've heard Coma's material, and trust me, he's not getting 3-0d lol. Dude is gonna spaz, very excited to see how it lands. That being said, Shox is no slouch, and I expect this is going to be a close-ass match and a heater from both.

Dialect and Double L vs. Others, Dialect vs. Bilzar: Just watched Bilzar's response to Dialect's call-out and left under the distinct impression that he's a juggalo, so Dialect wins that won cleanly, and then since Villain could be Villun in disguise, Dialect and Double L win that as well (legit, not to discount the other two, have just never seen them before...very interested to see how the format turns out in a 2v2, could be really hype with a good crowd or obnoxious if there are too many reloads).

All in all, very solid card, excited to see most of these battles; gl to erryone on the card! And I better see @Dank Schrader on CP4
Repped. Good to see someone outisde the UK following the scene over here so actively. Big T vs Calcium kid is a 6-0 for me too.
KinCalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 11:09 PM   #18
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by illipsis View Post
And I better see @Dank Schrader on CP4
you can maybe see me on the crowd for this one, that not good enough??

hopefully i can make ministry one day, would be weird as fuck being in front of so many people though

oh and your way off with tony, he just isnt for outsiders
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 04-20-2016, 06:08 AM   #19
Emancee

Emancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time AntarcticaEmancee is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coma View Post
I see I got a point to prove lmao!
Haha! It can be tough to come to the boards and see that everyone thinks you are gonna lose, but you have to remember that you are going into an event against a hometown hero who has been on a tear lately.

Look on the bright side, if you convincingly beat Shox you will get a lot more props for it.
Finally, after years of abuse, Manik snaps and, just like in the Illmac/ Saurus battle, unleashes some of the angriest texting ever.
Old 04-20-2016, 03:13 PM   #20
Coma
VIP

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Coma is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emancee View Post
Haha! It can be tough to come to the boards and see that everyone thinks you are gonna lose, but you have to remember that you are going into an event against a hometown hero who has been on a tear lately.

Look on the bright side, if you convincingly beat Shox you will get a lot more props for it.
I don't care if I win or lose, I'm only rising in battle rap to fulfill the Summoning of Manik by calling his name out from a battle stage in each continent and triggering the apocalypse.
Coma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 03:26 PM   #21
THE KING

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
THE KING is not the worst person
All I know is that soul and tenchoo will both win their battles
THE KING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 03:48 PM   #22
phoenix

phoenix is not the worst person
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledge View Post
Good looks, not huge on the UK battle scene so much but will surely trust you and check it out after work!
Did you watch?
phoenix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:02 PM   #23
PriceAintRight
All I know is I'm wavy, b

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
PriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time AntarcticaPriceAintRight is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Depending on how solidly he performs, I've got Troy Brown getting Tony out of here. He's just far more clever.

Haven't seen Tenchoo in years. Not sure if he can still battle. Copy just came back, but he at least got a warmup match.. going with Copy here. I think he'll definitely write better.

Bulletz gets the Monstrosity outta here. He always does new stuff out in London too.

Big T chilaka bo bo bo boos all over Calcium Kid.

Not going to lie. Won't be watching the Dialect battles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6000GP View Post
Now that I think about it, I think I'd rather someone run up on me with a pistol than a dick beater. A pistol somehow sounds less terrifying.
PriceAintRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 05:43 PM   #24
RyMo
Contributor

If Tony spits 3 rounds he doesn't lose
Old 04-21-2016, 03:36 AM   #25
ledge
JERSEY | ux9

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
Did you watch?

Haven't yet, been on a job the past couple, off tmrw, I'll let you know
Old 04-22-2016, 07:43 PM   #26
The Kurgan

Mentioned: 288 Post(s)
The Kurgan is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kurgan is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kurgan is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Looking forward to all of these battles, really strong card. Only outcome I'm confident about though is Soul beating Raptor. One shite battle and people forget he put in a few of the greatest performances of 2015 (IMO the single best one against Cee Major). After a loss, and some time off, he'll be back with a vengeance.

Not to count out Raptor though. Been a big fan of his since his WaW days, and the improvements he's still making and momentum he's gathered are crazy. Could well take it, just doubt he will. Should be a real classic either way though.
Old 04-22-2016, 08:35 PM   #27
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Mentioned: 1452 Post(s)
riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Soul (c) vs Raptor - It seems like everyone is counting Soul out to the point that their expectations are lowered, and people forget that the last title match was one of Soul's best performances ever. A motivated Soul is the best battler in the UK imo. I think the excitement surrounding Raptor is going to work against him when the battle starts and Soul starts throwing haymakers. People are more moved by shit they're not expecting. Soul 2-1.

Tony D vs Troy Brown - I honestly have no idea for this one. If they're both on their A-game this could go either way, but since there's a precedent for Troy coming to battles unprepared I'll reluctantly give this to Tony. Tony 2-1.

Big T vs The Calcium Kid - This one pretty much can't be judged. It'll be hilarious. I don't think this is one that NEEDS a winner, but if you're trying to judge it I can't imagine Calcium Kid actually beating Big T in a rap battle. Big T 3-0. (But it'll be hilariously entertaining).

Unanymous vs 100 Bulletz - This is a great match up by DF. Both were pretty unlikable for a good while and have come around recently to be less douchey. This one's pretty evenly matched but if Bulletz stays away from scheming ad nauseam I've preferred his latest battle to Unan's. Bulletz 2-1.

Shox The Rebel vs Coma - Cool match up. I think Shox's pen game will win out, especially at home, but I wouldn't be mad at Coma taking one home for RMBVA. Shox 2-1.
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwjjddd? View Post
WE IN HERE NUTDOGS TURN UP. ii
riffic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 08:36 PM   #28
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

riffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battleriffic is pushing for a PG battle
Damn, looks like people on here agree that Soul will win, which makes my reasoning not make sense. @Dank Schrader am I wrong about that the sentiment in the UK is that it's Raptor's for the taking?
megadef #wishes he could go back and unexpose himself as a mama nice try plumptits this is lower than when you slithered your way into the moonbounce at the Colorado Cush Carnival and #popped it with ur fatness
Quote:
Old 04-22-2016, 11:10 PM   #29
Dank Schrader
Something whitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
Damn, looks like people on here agree that Soul will win, which makes my reasoning not make sense. @Dank Schrader am I wrong about that the sentiment in the UK is that it's Raptor's for the taking?
Yeah viewpoint seems mostly that way .The caustic battle has cause a drop in his popularity it seems. I have by no means written him off, still in my top 3, but after seeing raptor last weekend and speaking to people who have heard his material I don't see him losing. He's just got such a drive and hunger for this shit. Pretty sure it's gonna be the best title match regardless of result.
MY WINRAR ISN'T LICENSED
Old 04-23-2016, 03:40 AM   #30
Particular Apples

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Particular Apples is not the worst person
On phone so cbf elaborating, but...

Tenchoo
Soul
Tony D
Big T
Unanymous but should be a close one
Shox

Not familiar with every battler in the other 2 matchups so pointless to predict
Particular Apples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 04:41 PM   #31
Emancee

I think most people in the UK feel that Soul just doesn't have the drive to beat Raptor. Much like guys like Pat (Against Illmac) basically sounded disinterested in their final title matches. Soul has been a decent champion (vs. Caustic aside), but has never really sounded motivated since he became champ:

Vs. Purpose. He only really seemed to have half of one round that was properly prepared.
Vs. Chris Leese. He got beaten without ever once seeming to care.
Vs. ??? He did well in Africa though.

I think most of the Viewpoint fans have not seen a really convincing Soul performance since he became champ. On top of that, he is coming off a humiliating loss. Time and time again we've seen semi-motivated champs lose their titles due to not caring enough to write properly and this is exactly what I expect to happen in the UK
Old 04-23-2016, 10:09 PM   #32
riffic
RIP ux9 ;

Soul still the champ! Troy Brown bodied Tony D! URL!
Quote:
Old 04-23-2016, 10:44 PM   #33
magik

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
magik is a PY Poster
How did Copywrite do?
magik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 11:39 PM   #34
RyMo
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by magik View Post
How did Copywrite do?
Meh. Just meh.
Old 04-23-2016, 11:46 PM   #35
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Copywrite was mad outdated to me tbh
Old 04-24-2016, 06:33 AM   #36
The Kurgan

Mentioned: 288 Post(s)
The Kurgan is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kurgan is better than Grind Time AntarcticaThe Kurgan is better than Grind Time Antarctica
How did Tenchoo do?

Reps on deck for the Soul faithful AND anybody who knows how Tenchoo did!
Old 04-24-2016, 09:27 AM   #37
youdontwannabethatguy
Battle Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kurgan View Post
How did Tenchoo do?

Reps on deck for the Soul faithful AND anybody who knows how Tenchoo did!
Tenchoo did well he flipped preety much everything said by copy , copywrite's talking through his round got rebuttled too the whole match was kind of underwhelming in a way tbh
Old 04-25-2016, 12:11 AM   #38
magik

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
magik is a PY Poster
Quote:
Originally Posted by youdontwannabethatguy View Post
Copywrite was mad outdated to me tbh
you mean kind of like tenchoo's material when he's digging up shit that was relevant back when he was in first grade himself?

mentioning shit that happened 15 years ago is kinda stale, as is trying to go at copy from not being technically proficient as a rapper. alot of things can be said of him, but trying to go at it for that is really trying to scrape the bottom of a barrel.
magik is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 12:29 AM   #39
wwjjddd?
^gotta ask yourself

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
wwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarcticawwjjddd? is better than Grind Time Antarctica
Quote:
Originally Posted by riffic View Post
soul still the champ! Troy brown bodied tony d! Url!
URL! JJDD! BBL!

Edit: the "BBL" stands for jjdd's Bullpen Battle League! Get conscious, ya'll!

Last edited by wwjjddd?; 04-25-2016 at 12:30 AM. Reason: JJDD!
wwjjddd? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 11:43 AM   #40
paddy87

paddy87 is better than Grind Time Australiapaddy87 is better than Grind Time Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by magik View Post
you mean kind of like tenchoo's material when he's digging up shit that was relevant back when he was in first grade himself?

mentioning shit that happened 15 years ago is kinda stale, as is trying to go at copy from not being technically proficient as a rapper. alot of things can be said of him, but trying to go at it for that is really trying to scrape the bottom of a barrel.
the guy gave his opinion,no need to act hurt and defensive because of it lol

@hectorbizerk
paddy87 is offline   Reply With Quote